Skank Valerie 516-919-4835 Medford full service body rub provider

your a troll anyone that sits and writes paragraphs and makes up imaginary details about a provider is sick. You men are retired and bored of your wives, looking for a thrill. Who actually has the time to sit out and write these type of reviews? You men are sick pervert’s and mad Valerie refused full service.
First of all, it's "you're" you mental midget. Secondly, I'm not retired, bored, or married. You are 0 for 3, Stinky Pussy. Good job destroying both of your reps and assuring no future business for yourselves. Don't fuck with the powers that be on this site, it's a losing proposition. :p

Nobody is coming for you bitch i told you that these clowns were reviewing you.
You were outed for fucking.....so what....just wear it and move on.....:eek:

You're on some high schoolness running around trying to erase a rumor....Lmao!

If you have a golden pussy then say so and you only pick and choose who you fuck...be honest about it-- don't eat sleep and breathe the site now that ONE person offended you....

You're not the first or the last to come on here dumping on the site and everyone in it to 'prove' anything...these guys tell it how it goes down and they're allowed to do so.....

I appreciate your judgment and disrespect....But girl....now you're Stinky Pussy for the career reference....

Standing Ovation for you! Be well and stay safe.....

Xoxo

If you have a golden pussy then say so and you only pick and choose who you fuck...be honest about it-- don't eat sleep and breathe the site now that ONE person offended you....

You're not the first or the last to come on here dumping on the site and everyone in it to 'prove' anything...these guys tell it how it goes down and they're allowed to do so.....

I appreciate your judgment and disrespect....But girl....now you're Stinky Pussy for the career reference....

Xoxo
Prove that. Prove there was full service the entire review says there’s NO FS on the table. That was never the issue.

Man….Y’all pissed this girl off so bad she is coming for me now all of a sudden….:oops:

Sheesh!!!

Thanks a lot brethren ….lmaaooo:p:p:p
Lmao sheesh, I'm sure you know most of us will always have your back and second this bird must be mad jealous of you also for many reasons so she'll try to take it out on you also, but end of the day shit like this is good because it exposes the unhinged birds that can possibly do damage or want to, so just let this be one of the many lessons that we learn on ug!!

Lmao sheesh, I'm sure you know most of us will always have your back and second this bird must be mad jealous of you also for many reasons so she'll try to take it out on you also, but end of the day shit like this is good because it exposes the unhinged birds that can possibly do damage or want to, so just let this be one of the many lessons that we learn on ug!!
I messaged a lot of providers on this site and told them not to fuck with you guys she’s was the only one paying for advertising lmaooo

That's always been the issue. Even as Stella we are finding out now you did guys bareback.
Your out of pocket you have no proof of bareback your out of control for all your lying you lame idiot all because i didn’t tell you my name in private messages ??? You said “watch this” haha i will turn every girl against you guys watch.

Xoxo
There’s no rumor bitch read my first review where do any of the clients reviewing my page say anything about sex other than the black mailer Billy the moderator making up lies because i wouldn’t give him my first name in private MESSAGES

That's always been the issue. Even as Stella we are finding out now you did guys bareback.
Your a black mailer liar .

I know because it takes on to know one and I've made a lot more money calling guys and threatening to expose them to their wives than I've ever made fucking. And it's more fun than lifting guys wallets while they have their pants off (although I do plenty of that as well ).

billyS

Reign of Terror
Most beloved whore that had has multiple men inside her and i haven’t! You fucking lames. My debate was a client made a nice review about but me added a few false details in the review i asked the moderator to get the correct information and because i didn’t give up my personal name to him in private DMS he black mailed me. Wake up people.
You crazy bitch.
You just outted yourself again.

billyS

Reign of Terror
@Natashab32408, I just went over the private conversation.

I wasn't even asking for your work name. I was asking for the link to your ad so that I knew you and Valerie weren't the same person. You refused. This is where our conversation went off the rails.

If you and Valerie weren't the same person then why wouldn't you just prove it by showing me your ad?