Asian Velvet Reviews & Discussion 347-714-2388

They want to keep the customer guessing so that he eventually gets frustrated and sees who ever is available. This is pretty
manipulative.
I'm more inclined to the view that they really don't know due to a combination of disorganization and customer flow is not predictable enough (yet) to know what they can support. I have no inside info, but I do inquire availability fairly often, and I do visit and see empirically what traffic there is, and it's all really variable. If a girl shows up having been promised some business and it doesn't appear, she's going to bail for another shop or a sister location, makes it tough to offer a reliable schedule. I prefer to take the positive spin here that management is not lying to get me in the door hoping that having made the trip I'll settle for whoever is there. Just my 2 cents.

I'm more inclined to the view that they really don't know due to a combination of disorganization and customer flow is not predictable enough (yet) to know what they can support. I have no inside info, but I do inquire availability fairly often, and I do visit and see empirically what traffic there is, and it's all really variable. If a girl shows up having been promised some business and it doesn't appear, she's going to bail for another shop or a sister location, makes it tough to offer a reliable schedule. I prefer to take the positive spin here that management is not lying to get me in the door hoping that having made the trip I'll settle for whoever is there. Just my 2 cents.
This. I frequent this place a decent amount and they've always been pretty straight with me on everything I've asked.

They want to keep the customer guessing so that he eventually gets frustrated and sees who ever is available. This is pretty
manipulative.
This is kind of nonsense. They don't own the girl.

This is what happened to Lace. Left because she didn’t have enough business.

This. I frequent this place a decent amount and they've always been pretty straight with me on everything I've asked.

This is kind of nonsense. They don't own the girl.
when you ask for a specific girl's availability they should either answer that question or not. But instead they try to push someone who is available on to you... This is not in the customer's interest as you have done your research and determined that the girl you are seeking meets your requirements. Whenever I blindly went ahead with such suggestions without doing my research, it was almost never a great experience.