Bingo Club NYC Reviews Discussion 929-515-8188

Taylor

$320 plus $100 PSE.

I’ve seen mixed reviews for Taylor with this general theme: she might not be a stunner, but boy does she give good head, swallow and has a wide open menu. Enough already!! I’ve seen her a few times.
I think most of you guys are too critical, maybe it’s because some of you pay top dollar for premium pussy and have high standards, not perfect but being on the receiving end of her mouth was well worth the visit alone.

She has a roundish face with a cute smile. I recall reading in a recent review that she’s lost weight from before, I don’t have anything to compare to but her current physique I would say is maybe 10 pounds above “average.” I guess you could call her a wolf in sheep’s clothing. Cute smile didn’t match the sinister sucking I received.

As soon as I got undressed we exchanged a few light kisses but she knew why I came to see her and she went straight to work. From the beginning everything was a whirlwind of wet and slurping, really enjoyable but no buildup, the girl was trying to kill herself on my cock.

Once my cock was out of her mouth and in her pussy (PSE) I ran the show and fucked her slow and sensually to get the mood going. She has a nice meaty ass and sure can take a pounding, She is good at reciprocating in the act as well, doesn’t just sit there and close her eyes, she looked at me and fucked me like she meant it. I love it when I meet a provider goes above and beyond what the donation should cover. To conclude our meeting, Taylor surprised me with gulping my massive load and smacked her lips together.

I saw the new girl Chooey. She's about 5'7, thin, A's and a little English. She's definitlely new and feeling her way around things. TS was par for the course. Slide and rimming. Back in the room a nice bbbj and some 69. She got some nice labias that's for sure. Started of CG but she pulled me up to get me in mish after a couple minutes. Swithed to standing mish to get those long legs nice and wide for maximum penetration. She really after a couple minutes she had me get back on top of the table. Finished off with some doggie. She really seemed to be feeling her way through things and not quite the wild time you can look for here. I will say after a bit more time she will be a great time. Her long legs are really nice and she's a really nice option if you're not looking for a spinner. $320

Latina Nina, donated HH 260, was there for HH. DFK, BBBJ, Rim, CFS

Was in Midtown Manhattan with just a little time. I texted to ask if anyone was available. Of course. Arrived buzz and arrived.

Met Marie and Nina. Two roads lol. Chose Nina, cannot say how the other road would have been, but the road with Nina was solid.

DFK right off that bat. (JUST) a little English (mostly compliments and flirt stuff). Probably she hasn't been in the area for too long, although I don't know the history.

All good though, all very good. This girl gave me such a good BBBJ, maybe the best BBBJ from a Latina. After 10 minutes of her doing this to me, I didn't even want to fuck her. But then, in an expected development, she said are you sure? Again we speak different languages but I went with what I thought she was asking me....asking me to fuck. OK, I was up for that too lol. Didn't have too much time, so I chose one of my favorite positions and stuck with it (doggy). The time was used well, I liked how assertive she is.

Barbie

$320hr.

Dropped 320 coins on Barbie for a mid day refresher.
Peppy as can be, she actually looked happy to see me again.. the session started with a finger, finger, pointed at my face for not seeing her for a while and picking other girls.. they all talk. They know when we’re there even if we don’t see them. Then she turned around, backed up her little ass onto me, I grabbed her hair and chest and that how we started.

A rollercoaster of a session with Barbie as usual. It was aggressive, soft, passionate and slutty. She known what I like and worked her way to it. She loves to show her tits and have me play with them. After an extra wet and drippy bbj, her titis were wet so I dabbled in a good tityfuck, I didn’t have two pops in me today so I had to be careful, her tits and mouth looked real good to cum on. I had to keep telling her to slow up. I need to distract so in 69 I didn’t let her suck me too much it was just her kitty rubbing all over my face.

I was doing okay after a few minutes of limpness.
She blew me back to life and I barely had time to cover before she just dropped herself on me for an aggressive cg ,hugging me the whole time and bouncing her little wild ass like a maniac. The drop was too hard on my balls so I bent her for some DS variations ending with her flat face down getting pounded to a full bag.
Ruined but rejuvenated I returned to work.

Jenny $320/hr

Jenny is one of those girls who might actually be more attractive in person than her pics. She has this young slutty MILF vibe and crazy energy with a funny personality. Gorgeous face and short hair, tight ass and amazing fake tits. She’s down with anything and loves everything. She has such a tight wet pussy and loves to DFK and tittyfuck. Her BBBJ is amazing as well and she lives for it. Her enthusiasm and smile takes her over the top. Even when I offered to finish somewhere easier for her to clean up, she put her mouth on it at the last second by surprise and took it all. She’s a wild time, can’t recommend her enough

10/10 everything

Jenny & Vincci $640/hr + $60 tip

Been rly liking this place since I saw Jenny a couple times and decided to try my first double. They let me decide between Vincci and Barbie to pair with Jenny. Vincci is young and beautiful with some incredible MM tits. Arguably better than Jenny’s and more natural looking, but both girls are stunners in their own way. Jenny is still one of the most naturally beautiful women I’ve seen, her face is genuinely incredible. Vincci’s is no slouch either, she’s on the younger side so it was the best of both worlds. They have crazy enthusiasm and service. Vincci BBBJ is no joke and she and Jenny both continued the funny, lighthearted vibe I’ve encountered here so far that makes it really relaxing. They were down for anything and both love to taste cum even when you offer to finish on a napkin lol. The double blowjob and tittyfuck from them felt incredible. They took turns riding me while the other sat on my face. They were down to kiss each other too

I find the service is always better when you finger/eat them out too during your downtime/when you’re tired. It makes them bounce back with crazy energy when you ask them to service you again. I can’t recommend this duo enough. Might come back for Vincci alone.

10/10 service