PAWG Ashleigh, 470-697-7102

I decided to visit her again, feeling no regrets whatsoever. Just like last time, I sent a text to arrange things. I book for the $150 session. She’s at the same hotel. As soon as she saw me, she was surprise, and said “You came back!” I placed the donation on the table, and she wasted no time in removing her baggy sweats. We exchanged some small talk as we both got comfortable on the bed.

Once the condom was on, she went straight into giving me cbj (though not deepthroating). It was enjoyable. What stood out was when she suddenly asked, “What position do you want?” Before I could even respond, she jumped on the bed and into the doggy position, showing me her pretty pussy. Her backside arched up high, while her upper body lay flat on the bed. I thought I’d have the will power for multiple positions, but that was wishful thinking.

The way she opened her legs, angled her hips, and actually fuck back made me bust my nut within minutes. It was another good experience, and no additional lubrication was necessary.

Repeat: of course!
She likes being a HoE, she says without a doubt.
She’s really good at fucking. The head isn’t the deepest, if you’re gifted down below like I am.

The only thing I would like, next time, is if she can put a little makeup on, so her face can match the pictures on her ad