Slinky's Taco Tuesday May 21st

I felt so bad about missing the last party that I have recruited the Brazilian Bikini Team to attend the upcoming event . Those few who remember MY parties ( wow ! The last one was 13 years ago ! ) know what I am talking about. 3 maybe 4 ladies on a par with Bella and Talia in looks and performance . More in due course.
Hold up, so you’re bringing 4 Latina girls to this Party?

Good Morning Everyone!!
Hope you all going to Slinky's Party. Since my Friends and I are looking forward to see you all. I Have attached photos on the ones who will show up

If you attend the party, we will give you a $100 discount off your next session when you book at least 1 day in advance, valid only from May 26th to June 1st.
Remember, the discount will not be applied if you book on the same day. Discount is not applied to half hour sessions

Madam Jolie

Adriana

Valetina
PHOTO-2024-04-17-19-19-59_blurr.jpg

Slinky Bender

The All Powerful Moderator
I have amazing news for you guys!

Not only is Belle Femme Boutique coming, but Adriana and Valentina will be doing $200 sessions!!!!!!!! No, that's not a typo. Yes, you read it right.

There's going to be a lot of guys kicking themselves for losing out. Don't be one of them!

Kendra, our lovely housewife from Connecticut, has agreed to participate in our $100 BJ promotion. She confided in me that she is in a sexless marriage and comes to my events to get some dick. She's hoping that she gets to give at least 10 BJs at this next event. View attachment 46509 View attachment 46510 View attachment 46511
Kendra has been to a few events (3 that I can recall) got a private room with her once and a few on the main floor lap dances another night. Very personable and cute. Little thick in the right places.