Strawberry/ Lisa - 516-405-5686 Hempstead/Uniondale THIEF!!

You may want to street wise up a little more or this ‘hobby’ is going to chew you up and spit you out. Seems your a newer member here and I don’t know how new you are to the game but may want to use the ‘Search’ feature and drop in keywords to go back in time and study up some solid stories, advice and tales to aid you in your journeys.

You may want to street wise up a little more or this ‘hobby’ is going to chew you up and spit you out. Seems your a newer member here and I don’t know how new you are to the game but may want to use the ‘Search’ feature and drop in keywords to go back in time and study up some solid stories, advice and tales to aid you in your journeys.
Or at least stick to storefront AMPs where you know where to find them, and have a chance at recourse.

Threads like this are what the board is all about. Him shamelessly sharing how he got fucked over by acting stupid and also warning others of what shes capable of in the process. While others can sit back and give advice to the situation, hence why I recommended using the ‘Search’ feature as what happens to him is common and happens time and time again. The faces change the game remains the same.