When seeing a provider getting pounded out in her ads, is it a turn on? Or is it a turn off?

IMHO there might be a lot less cheating (and looking thru the ads) and corresponding consequences if ones wife acted more like a whore with her husband.
To an extent but not necessarily. Desire for more than one woman is natural for most guys, just the fact that women outnumber men gives us a clue that it's how nature ordained it. Most men will always want another woman no matter how beautiful his wife/girlfriend is or how much she satisfy him sexually. Polygamy is normal in many cultures, but wanting more than one woman is demonized in our western culture..we just need to embrace and accept it.

To an extent but not necessarily. Desire for more than one woman is natural for most guys, just the fact that women outnumber men gives us a clue that it's how nature ordained it. Most men will always want another woman no matter how beautiful his wife/girlfriend is or how much she satisfy him sexually. Polygamy is normal in many cultures, but wanting more than one woman is demonized in our western culture..we just need to embrace and accept it.
Your name @Realist and this post… align with each other.

Actually nature starts off at birth with more males than females.

The reason that at reproduction age (and up) that there are more females than males is because males have a higher death rate.

Males have much more testosterone than females which contributes to males' greater physical activity and aggressiveness leading to a higher death rate due to accidents and homicide.

Depends how much money they cost. If there cheap I expect them to be getting butt raped raw. But if they cost a pretty penny I don't want to see that. It diffently brings down there value to me.

Actually nature starts off at birth with more males than females.

The reason that at reproduction age (and up) that there are more females than males is because males have a higher death rate.

Males have much more testosterone than females which contributes to males' greater physical activity and aggressiveness leading to a higher death rate due to accidents and homicide.
The fact that there are more females than males is not serendipitous. The fact that males have more testosterone and do most of the activities in every life has little to do with it. Even if that were true, it would only be the cause and mechanism to achieve the result of more women in the world and does not negate the fact that it's that way for a specific purpose.

I was at a gang bang years ago where Gina had a film crew there. She asked who wanted to take a shit into her mouth. I declined since it wasn’t in the morning. Back then if I had to take a dump I would have. She knows how to get the freak out of you. On a side note I had Gina drink a red pint glass of piss from one of the GB party guys who had to leave early. She drank the entire cup. What a whore she is. Classic!

I was at a gang bang years ago where Gina had a film crew there. She asked who wanted to take a shit into her mouth. I declined since it wasn’t in the morning. Back then if I had to take a dump I would have. She knows how to get the freak out of you. On a side note I had Gina drink a red pint glass of piss from one of the GB party guys who had to leave early. She drank the entire cup. What a whore she is. Classic!
OMG
Talk about kink

For some time, the top that I wanted to spend for an hour was 400. I’ve since gone past that on occasion and that has gotten me to think about seeing her. In my mind, I’ll only see her for an upgraded BBFS session and I haven’t done that in the hobby yet. If/when I ever do, I’d expect that it’d be with her. I can say with certainty that I won’t puss or shit on her, though.