2331 Medford Ave., Medford • 516-262-0808

How much for CFS? I’m going today and want to have extra money with me as I always leave my wallet in my car
FWIW, I aways bring my wallet with me as I want to have ID in case there is a bust. I only keep a low credit limit credit card in my wallet when mongering (the same one I use only for internet purchases) That said I keep extra folding $ in a pocket where I don't keep my wallet.

My wallet contains what I want to spend but given the proper motivation I can be convinced for more.

That said — how much was CFS?

i think theres some wrong info in here about this place. as you guys know i used to go here alot and had just about every girl several times so they all know me well there. i asked about the line up yesterday for a friend then asked if they are doing fs now thinking their policy might have changed and they said no. almost like i asked a very dumb question.

im sure fs is happening if a guy brings his own condom or bare if he doesnt have one if the girl wants to do it and take a chance to not get caught. but i dont think fs is officially allowed here still.

i think theres some wrong info in here about this place. as you guys know i used to go here alot and had just about every girl several times so they all know me well there. i asked about the line up yesterday for a friend then asked if they are doing fs now thinking their policy might have changed and they said no. almost like i asked a very dumb question.

im sure fs is happening if a guy brings his own condom or bare if he doesnt have one if the girl wants to do it and take a chance to not get caught. but i dont think fs is officially allowed here still.
Agreed. I saw Mia the other day and asked and she said no and she knows me very well.

@Turn_Ova , how well do you know Mia? I’m sure Colonel had FS w Mia and other 2331 girls at a place in Glen Clove that only lasted for few months. Not suppose to talk or ask about FS at 2331 “ palm my face “ . Just bring your own rubber or have it raw. Still a no FS store policy at 2331 ,( whispering …… but not when you are alone w the girls. lol don’t worry about the peek hole .

Saw Mia last week. Tried to give her 140 but she was adamant that the MMS at this spot was anti-fs. But she did mention that on Monday she was going to start working at a place in Baldwin that offered full service. Asked her to text me the address, but never heard back. So...happy hunting gents.

I’m doing a little catch-up. Haven’t posted in a while. I’ve been to 2331 Medford Ave. a few times over the past few months and I always ask for Cindy. If she’s not in, I usually don’t bother going. Cindy is clearly trained in massage. She gives a real, strong, deep-tissue massage. She also knows to feel for the knots in my back and works them out.

Cindy is probably mid-to-late 20s, cute, with an athletic body. The scars under her breasts indicate that her tits are man made.

She’s gotten to know what I like – BBBJ 69 style. She always has an immaculately clean pussy and seems to really enjoy being eaten. She’s got a good BBBJ technique, though no DT, and will allow CIM.

Depending on how my body is responding on a given day, sometimes the only way for me to finish is via a HJ, and she has good technique there, too, with nice ball play and stroking of the shaft.

Cindy is not a clock-watcher. If I go for HH she makes sure we spend the full 30 minutes even if I finish at the 25 minute mark she'll do a quick five minute massage of my temples.

What’s very sweet in that she always insists on helping me get dressed and helping me put on my socks and shoes. She seems to have a very nurturing personality.

I plan on continuing to return to 2331 Medford Ave. and will keep asking for Cindy. I highly recommend.

Damages: $40 HH house fee. $100 tip. I sometimes throw her an extra $20 if I have it and if my aging body makes her work harder for me to finish.

I’m doing a little catch-up. Haven’t posted in a while. I’ve been to 2331 Medford Ave. a few times over the past few months and I always ask for Cindy. If she’s not in, I usually don’t bother going. Cindy is clearly trained in massage. She gives a real, strong, deep-tissue massage. She also knows to feel for the knots in my back and works them out.

Cindy is probably mid-to-late 20s, cute, with an athletic body. The scars under her breasts indicate that her tits are man made.

She’s gotten to know what I like – BBBJ 69 style. She always has an immaculately clean pussy and seems to really enjoy being eaten. She’s got a good BBBJ technique, though no DT, and will allow CIM.

Depending on how my body is responding on a given day, sometimes the only way for me to finish is via a HJ, and she has good technique there, too, with nice ball play and stroking of the shaft.

Cindy is not a clock-watcher. If I go for HH she makes sure we spend the full 30 minutes even if I finish at the 25 minute mark she'll do a quick five minute massage of my temples.

What’s very sweet in that she always insists on helping me get dressed and helping me put on my socks and shoes. She seems to have a very nurturing personality.

I plan on continuing to return to 2331 Medford Ave. and will keep asking for Cindy. I highly recommend.

Damages: $40 HH house fee. $100 tip. I sometimes throw her an extra $20 if I have it and if my aging body makes her work harder for me to finish.
Excellent detailed review my friend, I haven’t been there in a while. I usually see Lucy with the round glasses but now you’ve sparked my interest and will definitely try Cindy next time I go.

So I went today and I had a great time with the new girl Linda but I have a question and it may seem odd but here goes. Linda has a great body. Fake b cups and a bit of a deeper voice. She’s got a hairy pussy which tasted delicious although I’m not a fan of hair. My question lies with what I saw. I’ve seen many a pussy but I’ve never actually seen the pee hole. I was devouring the pussy and I swear she came 2 times possible but definitely once. She was soaking wet!!!! But all the way home all I could think of was she a dude who got it wacked off and turned into a pussy but if that’s the case how was she so wet? It’s just strange as like I said I’ve never seen a pee hole before and lord knows I’ve eaten my share of pussy. Her massage game was weak but her head game was on point. Deepthroat and all. Typical 40/100. Thoughts?

So I went today and I had a great time with the new girl Linda but I have a question and it may seem odd but here goes. Linda has a great body. Fake b cups and a bit of a deeper voice. She’s got a hairy pussy which tasted delicious although I’m not a fan of hair. My question lies with what I saw. I’ve seen many a pussy but I’ve never actually seen the pee hole. I was devouring the pussy and I swear she came 2 times possible but definitely once. She was soaking wet!!!! But all the way home all I could think of was she a dude who got it wacked off and turned into a pussy but if that’s the case how was she so wet? It’s just strange as like I said I’ve never seen a pee hole before and lord knows I’ve eaten my share of pussy. Her massage game was weak but her head game was on point. Deepthroat and all. Typical 40/100. Thoughts?
I dunno man, here is what I foound.

https://my.clevelandclinic.org/health/diseases/24177-urethral-prolapse

Googling what a post op trannies pee hole looked like was a horrible mistake.