36 Dream Spa Reviews & Discussion 646-226-1885 646-944-2626

So I saw this cute girl named Honey at 36 Dream Spa. Late 30s? Hard for me to tell but looks younger than she probably is. She is clearly less than 5 feet tall, nice rack @Big Bs, pretty face, nice body and a little booty

I am trying to go to smaller or UTR spas lately for obvious reasons, and came across this place and decided to give it a shot. Made appointment with Honey based on a review and was not disappointed when I saw her. Security seems pretty good here, with elevator controlled by MMS and location is discrete.

I get to the floor and elevator opens into the spa, which looks pretty new, with maybe 4 or more rooms, good size table shower. MMS takes me to an average size room with a bed, maybe twin size, and much better than a massage table. They had kind of interesting lighting, LED colored lights. Anyway, there is a knock at the door and Honey comes in wearing sexy lingerie and heels, but she is still tiny. She introduces herself and gives me a little kiss and caresses my junk and asks me to change into a robe for a table shower, and helps me hang my clothes up. I walk to the shower and they give you slippers that are several sizes too small and it is hard to walk but we make it OK.

The table shower was just what I needed. Honey takes off her clothes and she has a great body- tits are above average for her frame, I think natural, which is my preference. She is not super skinny, but not at all heavy, and looks to be in pretty good shape. Once we were both naked you can see how small she is- probably doesn't weigh 100 pounds. And she actually speaks English very well which is helpful. So she has me on my stomach and soaps my back, then Nuru with her slipping and sliding and grinding- felt great. Turn over and same routine but her grinding on my dick was almost too much for me, and when she switched to a BBJ, it really was too much and I gave her my seeds while she continued to suck to make sure there was nothing left. And it was a great BBJ. I'm not sure how she was able to take so much of my dick in her little mouth. She rinsed us both off and took me to the room.

I asked her to massage me so I would have time to recover and she gave a well above average massage, and asked me if I had hurt my shoulder because it felt tight, and she was on point as I did tweak it a the gym a few days ago, and she got all the tightness out. I was starting to get aroused again, and reached back and stroked her perfectly shaped legs and she kissed my back and reached under. I think she was going to RIM but I asked if I could DATY and she said sure and lay back and invited me to dine. She has a tiny pussy, clean, and she really enjoyed my licking and had, or pretended to O.

She then went and attacked my dick, with near DT and lots of licking to change things up. I told her I wanted to fuck her and she reached over to the little table next to the bed and took out a thin cover and put it on with her mouth and without asking went to ACG, and she was super tight and knew just how to move. I was able to grab her ass, and got a nice handful in each hand, and pulled her down on me until I was balls deep. I then asked for Mish, and we went at it for another 10 minutes and then I suggested doggy and after a few adjustments because of her being so small, I was able to get full access, holding onto her hips and within 5 minutes I couldn't hold back and shot my seeds into the cover while buried deep inside her, still holding onto her hips.

She did a clean up and asked if I wanted to shower, and we did a quick stand up. I saw that my time was up, and she helped me to get dressed and ready to leave, and gave me some water which I really needed after that work out. I had given her 260 before we went for the table shower at the beginning of the appointment, and I gave her another 40 as I left and she seemed happy to get the tip. She also introduced me to another girl on my way out- I think she said her name is Angel, and she was younger, thin, maybe Bs, and also short, maybe 5'2", with a pretty face and nice smile. I told her that next time I might see her and she squeezed my hand and said Yes, please come see me.

So a great appointment at a fairly off the grid place and not some stupid expensive place. Also very convenient location.

Since my regular haunts seemed to be closing, I needed to explore and find some new spots. I had seen this place come up on a few reviews, and so I thought I would give it a try. The location was super convenient for me, and so I thought I would have a bit of an afternoon delight. I was a little on the nervous side. I'm one of those odd customers who actually wants a good massage in addition to a good romp. They buzzed me, I get on the elevator, and I knew as soon as the door opened into the shop that I was in for a treat. The MMS welcomed me and led me to a room. There were about 5 rooms from what I could tell. Very clean, new, and a sexy atmosphere with LED lighting that just screamed, get ready to have some fun.

I hear a knock at the door as I'm getting undressed and this tiny little thing with a nice natural rack walks in. I would say she's probably mid 30's, but given her petite size (maybe 4'11?) and obviously really taking care of herself, she looks more late 20's. You can always shave about 5 years off a cute asian if they have taken care of themselves. She asks me for a table shower and if I wanted standing up, laying down or nuru. From there I knew I was in for a treat. Of course, I choose nuru. She was tiny, and so I knew she could slip and slide around me all day. We go to the shower room which has two stand up showers and a table. She undresses me first and then I watch her undress. It confirmed my age assumption, but by no means was there an issue. Not fat. Not rail thin. Well proportioned with an ass that just kills.

She soaps me down and climbs on top and starts to slide with her hands finding every little nook and cranny. She has me turn over and I'm rock hard. She gives a giggle, grabs my cock and says hello, you want to play now? She then slides my cock between those gorgeous tits and then proceeds to swallow my cock. I wasn't sure I could survive, but I managed. We finished up and headed back to the room, and that's where things got even better.

Like I said, I like a good massage and Honey did not disappoint. She seems to take her service very seriously. We had good conversation. She has an accent, but her English is actually quite good. I complimented her on her massage skills, and then asked if I can return the favor. She was surprised. I offered her a quick massage. Little did she know I was looking to play. I'm moving through it pretty quickly, but next thing I know her little hand reaches out and gently caresses my hard cock then just starts sucking me down again BBBJ and moaning while I lightly play with her pretty little pussy. I flipped her around and proceeded to have a light snack, licking and really sucking on her clit. She pulls my hair tight into her pussy and lets me know she about to cum. She looks up and says, I want to fuck you now. Who was I to argue?

She grabs a hat and slides it down with her mouth and climbs up. First she could only take about half but it was hot watching my cock slide in and out as she slowly worked it all the way down. Boy was she tight! She rode me for about 5-10 min. Then a little mish and finished off with some doggie. I will say, she is flexible but be careful, I'm not sure she can take a real pounding with how small she is. I was worried I was going to break her, but the only thing that got busted was my nut.

She cleaned me up with the usual paper towel and alcohol treatment and gave me kiss. As I was leaving the MMS introduced me to what she said was a new girl Kiki. This girl was smokin' with a big rack. I think I need to go back and see if they're real. Honey's were large B's but look bigger given her frame, but very full. I like real tits, so it's worth it to go back for another look tomorrow.

Since my regular haunts seemed to be closing, I needed to explore and find some new spots. I had seen this place come up on a few reviews, and so I thought I would give it a try. The location was super convenient for me, and so I thought I would have a bit of an afternoon delight. I was a little on the nervous side. I'm one of those odd customers who actually wants a good massage in addition to a good romp. They buzzed me, I get on the elevator, and I knew as soon as the door opened into the shop that I was in for a treat. The MMS welcomed me and led me to a room. There were about 5 rooms from what I could tell. Very clean, new, and a sexy atmosphere with LED lighting that just screamed, get ready to have some fun.

I hear a knock at the door as I'm getting undressed and this tiny little thing with a nice natural rack walks in. I would say she's probably mid 30's, but given her petite size (maybe 4'11?) and obviously really taking care of herself, she looks more late 20's. You can always shave about 5 years off a cute asian if they have taken care of themselves. She asks me for a table shower and if I wanted standing up, laying down or nuru. From there I knew I was in for a treat. Of course, I choose nuru. She was tiny, and so I knew she could slip and slide around me all day. We go to the shower room which has two stand up showers and a table. She undresses me first and then I watch her undress. It confirmed my age assumption, but by no means was there an issue. Not fat. Not rail thin. Well proportioned with an ass that just kills.

She soaps me down and climbs on top and starts to slide with her hands finding every little nook and cranny. She has me turn over and I'm rock hard. She gives a giggle, grabs my cock and says hello, you want to play now? She then slides my cock between those gorgeous tits and then proceeds to swallow my cock. I wasn't sure I could survive, but I managed. We finished up and headed back to the room, and that's where things got even better.

Like I said, I like a good massage and Honey did not disappoint. She seems to take her service very seriously. We had good conversation. She has an accent, but her English is actually quite good. I complimented her on her massage skills, and then asked if I can return the favor. She was surprised. I offered her a quick massage. Little did she know I was looking to play. I'm moving through it pretty quickly, but next thing I know her little hand reaches out and gently caresses my hard cock then just starts sucking me down again BBBJ and moaning while I lightly play with her pretty little pussy. I flipped her around and proceeded to have a light snack, licking and really sucking on her clit. She pulls my hair tight into her pussy and lets me know she about to cum. She looks up and says, I want to fuck you now. Who was I to argue?

She grabs a hat and slides it down with her mouth and climbs up. First she could only take about half but it was hot watching my cock slide in and out as she slowly worked it all the way down. Boy was she tight! She rode me for about 5-10 min. Then a little mish and finished off with some doggie. I will say, she is flexible but be careful, I'm not sure she can take a real pounding with how small she is. I was worried I was going to break her, but the only thing that got busted was my nut.

She cleaned me up with the usual paper towel and alcohol treatment and gave me kiss. As I was leaving the MMS introduced me to what she said was a new girl Kiki. This girl was smokin' with a big rack. I think I need to go back and see if they're real. Honey's were large B's but look bigger given her frame, but very full. I like real tits, so it's worth it to go back for another look tomorrow.
What was the cost ?

Dream Spa second visit for me, first review. First time was with Honey, a really sweet, petite Chinese girl. This time I did pass by her briefly, but Joy more or less snatched me up straight out of the elevator and that was me hitched up for the hour. Low down on Joy is Chinese, about 5-5, maybe 5-6, bit thick, legit huge (DD? E?) natural boobs. 30s I guess. She is outgoing and accommodating and gung ho and totally uninhibited. We felt each other up, over clothes then under clothes. I got s hard on and that encouraged her to keep going. She pulled my cock out of my pants, stroked it while we had a quick LFK, then she told me to take off my clothes.

Joy put a bathrobe on me, and we went over to the table shower. Quick splash over me, quick soap, quick rinse. This was the preliminaries. Then with me still face down, she lubed up her body and gave me a long body slide with BBBJ and BLS between the legs while I reached around to fondle anything I could reach. Asshole licking was generously although I declined. Flip to front and carried on. Obviously the more fun side now with my cock up and accessible and her huge boobs right in front of me. This was followed while still on the shower table with BBBJ. She told me to CIM and she wasn’t for stopping, so eventually I nutted in her mouth. She spit it out and then rinsed off both off a final time.

Perfunctory dry off and back to the room. She turned the heat up and went out. I dried myself off and lay down using the robe as a blanket. Joy came back and gave me a massage, about 20 minutes on the backside, legs, etc. Not bad at all. Good and strong.

She gave me a good fair shot at a 2nd pop, which I only managed to get off with BBBJ and HJ combo and her ignoring the clock since it took me too long. I think her wrist was getting tired, but she was a trooper. Paid out 300 and certainly no complaints. FS obviously available, but my session just went it’s own merry way. Fun time, fun girl. She speaks plenty of English and is a happy one to chatter with as well, and mutual dirty talk was welcome too.

Also, the number I got for them is different from the thread title. I saw and called 646-944-2626. But it’s the same shop.

I have been travelling for a month, and so I wanted to go somewhere familiar, but ended up with something new. Her name was Emi, and she said she had worked there for the previous owner. I had been there at that time and they were just doing HJ's, so I was a little nervous, but turned out that she was fit for the part I was looking for. In the time I was away, they seemed to have switched up the initial attire in that all the girls were wearing smocks. I began light conversation and her English was fine. She's a Chinese/Korean mix, but she spoke Japanese as well, and so do I so I engaged to try and lighten the mood since she said it was her first day there. It made me a little nervous given she worked doing HJs before and now transitioning to FS, but I was more than willing to TOFTT.

Emi is about 5'5, soft around the edges but large breasts. Now, I generally have more of an appetite for someone petite, but since I was already in it, I might as well win it. She gave a very firm massage, which I was actually looking for, but when we started to transition, she did seem a little timid, which was fine. I'm not overly dominant, so I was more than willing to ease her in. She gave some light foreplay and then went straight to mounting me. It was a bit fast since there was no BBBJ like I'm used to, but it was fine. She was a nice to roll around with in the limited space and get into various positions. We finished with her in doggie and panting I love You. Definitely something most guys want to hear as you get a woman off.

I gave her $280 in total and she earned it. I had a really good massage and to hop around her hole for what was probably longer than most would stay. Her willingness to not rush the job was most welcomed.

Saw Joy/Natasha yesterday. Used to see Natasha at her old place on 28th & Park long ago. I guess she's rebranding herself. The bottom line with her is that you have to know what you're going to get before you should buy into the deal. She's not the youngest, and definitely not the thinnest. She doesn't have the prettiest face. But, what you do get is potentially one of the raunchiest, sweatiest, exhausting sessions (with massive EE tits too) you can have. If you want, she can be a man-eater. Except for Kora, Natasha/Joy is the only AMP woman who has been able to fully DT me (Kora does it with ease, Nat has to struggle to get there but she will go for it). Her TS is legendary and she's more than willing to spend half the session there doing things in all sorts of crazy positions. If you want an aggressive woman (not girl) who will do everything she can to put your through your paces, the Natasha/Joy is for you. Don't choose her if you want some frail or ultra-cute pixie who will whimper softly and passively. She's NOT passive. I'm glad she's back in the game, and just as fun as ever.

billyS

Reign of Terror
Saw Joy/Natasha yesterday. Used to see Natasha at her old place on 28th & Park long ago. I guess she's rebranding herself. The bottom line with her is that you have to know what you're going to get before you should buy into the deal. She's not the youngest, and definitely not the thinnest. She doesn't have the prettiest face. But, what you do get is potentially one of the raunchiest, sweatiest, exhausting sessions (with massive EE tits too) you can have. If you want, she can be a man-eater. Except for Kora, Natasha/Joy is the only AMP woman who has been able to fully DT me (Kora does it with ease, Nat has to struggle to get there but she will go for it). Her TS is legendary and she's more than willing to spend half the session there doing things in all sorts of crazy positions. If you want an aggressive woman (not girl) who will do everything she can to put your through your paces, the Natasha/Joy is for you. Don't choose her if you want some frail or ultra-cute pixie who will whimper softly and passively. She's NOT passive. I'm glad she's back in the game, and just as fun as ever.
Damage?
Tip?
Review discount?

Jesse

Hadn't frequented this spot in a bit, but received a text from here introducing a new girl, Jesse. It had also been a while since I went to a place that gave a massage, as well as a little in-out-in-out, and I was in need of both. So, I decided to TOFTT and check it out. I usually would see Honey here, but this girl sounded similar, so I figured if it was more of the same, at least I would be in good hands and get a good massage. So I call up and tell the girl on the other line that I'm on my way.

I get off the elevator, and Honey per the usual is the one who greets me with a long time no see and a nice kiss. She asked if I was the one who came to see Jesse and I tell her yes. I could see a bit of disappointment in her eyes, but she tells me coolly, 'you'll love her, she's just like me'. She calls out for Jesse and out comes this tiny little spinner maybe 29yo (they all look young), with medium length hair, B maybe C cups and maybe 98lbs soaking wet, which I couldn't wait to find out.

She leads me to my room and we exchange the initial house damage, and she leads me to the table shower room. I always love a TS in this place since it's really so big and lots of room to play if you would like to get up and have a standing shower as well, and Jesse did not fail to deliver. She gave a great TS with BS, which to be honest is why I tend to like the little spinners, though I am vertically challenged as well, so it's always nice to feel a body smaller than my own sliding around and finding every nook and cranny for her hands and tits. She has me flip over with more of the same and a little BBBJ. I do hold on as it was a good one, but this is not a two pop shop, so I need my staying power, but Jesse made that a challenge.

We head back to the room, and just like her colleague, she gives a mighty fine massage. It's amazing how the tiniest spinners can really give a quality massage. She really worked out my kinks, but the kink I was looking for was now upon me. We negotiate the price, but who am I kidding, this is a bargain compared to what I've been paying, and at least I got a good massage out of it. She starts with some light touching and soft kisses then climbs up for a little 69. She has a nicely partially shaved little beaver which was nice and tasty. She asks if I'm ready for sex, and who am I to argue, so she slides the raincoat on and saddles up for a ride.

Jesse has great hips and really works it. Grinding, sliding and rocking with nice soft moans. We then switch from CG to mish, to k9, which she really seems to enjoy. She got so wet and was shivering after a pretty intense O. Since I've only got a few minutes left I ask her for some RCG so I can get a good look at her pretty little ass and rub on her backdoor a bit. I know she's not going to do it, but I have found that all girls love their assholes played with and massaged, and I love to have a girl cum. There's very little that's as satisfying.

She cleans me up and walks me to the elevator where we are met by Honey. Honey tells her I used to come every week, but it's been too long. She says next time it's her turn, but I suggest maybe both and they both smile back and say ok. Sometimes it really pays to TOFTT.

Damage
$80 House
$180 Tip

36 Dream Spa - Honey
Here is was thinking I found this place…

After a cancellation of a very promising reunion meet the other day, I was left horny and dumbfounded with a need to fuck someone new out of nowhere.
As I was browsing for trouble, an ad on a known site got my attention and I found myself here with no hassle. I just wish it wasn’t so fucking cold, Damnn!!

I had a choice of two; Honey and Suki.
Suki; tall with a pretty face and good looking slim body but she just finished up a session and I was not in the mood to taste another dude today, so I went with Honey.

Honey, a cute looking tiny spinner (like real tiny) was happy I picked her and kept winking at me, she walked me to the room offering me water and a hug. I took the hug and told her to hold the water. As I wrap my arms around her I feel how small she really is and I was thinking omg, ima gonna have fun with that one.

I put my arms on her hips walking her infront of me to the room. No haggling I leave $280 and take the quick shower option, mainly to warm up.
Not much play aside from a few strokes and a good wash as I do the same to her and feel her up.
Back in the room, we lose the towels and get right to it. I pick her up and place her on the bed for a good look and long daty to get my face wet, nice and fresh she passed the test. BJ was good a bit toothy at the beginning but got better as I had more control on the push back, wasn’t able to DT me, everything on her is tiny, even her mouth. Time to stop the nonsense and suit up..
she was wet but I gave it another few licks anyway then we mish, cg, and doggy where I couldn’t hold it anymore due to her small size, sexy moans, her pushing back and the visual of me completely tearing it up.

We chill for about 5 minutes and wash up again, as I leave I make sure to say good night to Suki because I’m coming back for her soon.
Good time overall it.

36 Dream Spa - Honey
Here is was thinking I found this place…

After a cancellation of a very promising reunion meet the other day, I was left horny and dumbfounded with a need to fuck someone new out of nowhere.
As I was browsing for trouble, an ad on a known site got my attention and I found myself here with no hassle. I just wish it wasn’t so fucking cold, Damnn!!

I had a choice of two; Honey and Suki.
Suki; tall with a pretty face and good looking slim body but she just finished up a session and I was not in the mood to taste another dude today, so I went with Honey.

Honey, a cute looking tiny spinner (like real tiny) was happy I picked her and kept winking at me, she walked me to the room offering me water and a hug. I took the hug and told her to hold the water. As I wrap my arms around her I feel how small she really is and I was thinking omg, ima gonna have fun with that one.

I put my arms on her hips walking her infront of me to the room. No haggling I leave $280 and take the quick shower option, mainly to warm up.
Not much play aside from a few strokes and a good wash as I do the same to her and feel her up.
Back in the room, we lose the towels and get right to it. I pick her up and place her on the bed for a good look and long daty to get my face wet, nice and fresh she passed the test. BJ was good a bit toothy at the beginning but got better as I had more control on the push back, wasn’t able to DT me, everything on her is tiny, even her mouth. Time to stop the nonsense and suit up..
she was wet but I gave it another few licks anyway then we mish, cg, and doggy where I couldn’t hold it anymore due to her small size, sexy moans, her pushing back and the visual of me completely tearing it up.

We chill for about 5 minutes and wash up again, as I leave I make sure to say good night to Suki because I’m coming back for her soon.
Good time overall it.

I was maybe the one who finished up with Suki. I was going there for another chance at Jesse, or a double with her and Honey. Honey recommended Suki since Jesse wasn't there. Suki is the full package. Highly recommend you go back for that one. Suki's body is smoking hot, even more so naked. Her tits are MM, but proportionate with that long slender body. Same price as Honey. $280, and worth every penny.

Suki

Since I responded above that I was with Suki, I might as well fill in the blanks. Suki is absolutely gorgeous. Long legs, athletic body, very cute, shoulder length hair and B or C MM tits. Very proportioned to her body type. She has a light tattoo above her right breast. Her look is rather surprising for any AMP. You would expect her to be somewhere like a NYAF or an outfit such as this. Fortunately for me this was not the case.

We started off with a TS, which was nothing entirely memorable. Typical wash down, playing with my cracks and crevices, but I wasn't entirely interested in the TS anyhow. I was really wanting to see if what I was seeing was an allusion once she was naked. Once again, what you see is what you get.

She gave me a decent massage, but started with the light touching and really getting me ready before asking me to turn over. She took off her little black dress and revealed next to perfection. As I looked her up and down like a fat girl at a buffet just wanting to eat, I noticed she has some serious lips, and could wait to play with them. She asked if I wanted 69 and just responded with a 'don't mind if I do'. She climbed on top and we both started to dine. She gave a great BBBJ while I played with her flaps and looking for her wonderous ball of joy. Once I found it, I just started licking, flicking and sucking on her clit. Soon, she wasn't stopped the bbbj and just began grinding on my mouth with more than soft moans. She was seriously wet and letting me know the two times she came.

She slapped on the rain coat and saddled up. She rode me really well with an incredible ability to grip with her pussy. I have to admit, when I slid in, she was so wet it was almost as if she was rather loose, but she had this ability to grip my cock tightly, medium etc, it was like the muscles of her vag were literally giving me a massage as well.

I flipped her over to doggie and we both came in a matter of minutes. I only had about two minutes left and I could tell that the place was really getting busy, so I accepted just getting an alcohol wipe down rather than demanding a shower clean up.

Suki did inform me that she is traveling and will only be here through Jan 6th, so I highly recommend booking sometime. It is rare that you find a girl of this quality at this price. Amazing.

Damage $80 - House
$200 tip
Stats:
Face - 9.5
Body -10
Tits - 9.5 (smallish MM's)
Ass - 8
Massage - 7
BBBJ - 8
Sex - 7.5

Suki & Honey

After a decent time with Honey, I came back for Suki.

Location is across the street from the old PH (36th st) I turned on to 36th and my head ran through all the awesome times and endless doubles with many of their Private Hotties!
As I arrived early to see Suki I hoped I could do an unscheduled double for good ol times.
Started my hour with Suki, mm top ( she says C but I’m not sure) perfect for her frame, forever legs, cute feet, meaty lips top and bottom, a cute ass and seductive smile. She’s so cute and I couldn’t wait but to get her naked and plow her already. She was a little shy, reserved but sexy nevertheless. After a non eventful shower we go to the room and I rip off her towel and boi oh boi, her body is incredible. I didn’t lay down I just sat on the table and brought her closer for some dfk and a faster heart beat, as the temperature got hotter, Honey walked in and joined the action.
I was hard so naturally I bring them down for a double bbj that I wish never had to stop.
Honey is so small I could just pick her up and move her around easily so as Suki is busy polishing, I pick up Honey and flip her upside down for standing 69. We transition to me finally eating out Suki’s meaty flaps and her clit is pretty hidden but once you find it it’s very sensitive and she likes it fast. I’m not entirely sure if she came or not but I definitely enjoyed it because Honey was trying to take me all in the whole time I was eating out Suki.
I had enough foreplay and wanted to fuck Suki already. I hint and she applied the cover with her shaky hands and hopped on for cg, dripping wet.
As I enjoying Suki’s natural juices honey goes to me, “you see, I told you she get very wet, she love to fuck”. Both giggle and I go harder to get Suki to moan louder. I think she came this time cause I was flicking her clit at the same time and could feel her pussy tighten.
Put on a new cover and let honey have it in doggy and I pop deep in her very loud.

I was completely exhausted and drained so we all lay for a few min till honey had to bounce, I don’t mind at all.
I Kept Suki for the next 15 min for some more daty and an attempt for a second pop but not tonight. We shower and I reluctantly leave.

Total Damage was $560 including a small tip.
This is a low key place not much traffic and pre pandemic price. I like it that.

Suki

Finally met this Suki I keep reading about.

Easy setup no hassle.
Yeeeyhhhaaa y’all called it. What a body!! Skinny fake tits, small tattoo, not such a great job, but killer view in mish and RCG, looking down her sideways face when I face fuck her all the way to her throat and got no push back. She looks like @lucymochi on TikTok and her pics don’t do her justice.

Pretty pretty face, she looks more Korean than Chinese, I just know she’s Korean I can’t explain. It’s the way she rolls her R. She speaks very good English , common for Korean girls not so much Chinese. A Chinese girl can be here working for 10 years she don’t need a word of English. But Koreans pick it up immediately or been here before and dabbled in escort in CA.

patch on top and lips galore below. Massive, berry berry clean and sweet and tight.
i throw a rubber on and we just found ourselves in nasty doggy for a while till she stiffened up and hit the table for me to stop when she came. I stopped going slow of course and hit it harder to her persuasion for me to cum all over her face. I pulled out and we moved to mish.

Where I just stood over the bed and she pushed against the wall all long maintaining constant eye contact and attempts to reach my chest to grab or scratch. Half way through mish I feel her closing up and for a split second looked distant ( you know that look) like she had enough and was pulling through for me just to finish. That’s about when she grabbed my hand and put it around her neck, so I guess she’s still engaged and picked up on the vibe. She turned the rest of the session to an unforgettable AVN award winning time, vibe wise and skill set wise.

Wet!! So wet my little brother escaped a few times, she’s very tight with unmatchable grip.

I had a good CIM Dream with her but it was RCG that did me in. Rcg!!

She offered to shower but I just wanted to have her smell on me a bit longer so after a short relaxing massage I declined the shower and left. donated $280 and a small Xmas gift to show my appreciation.