Angelique Laroux 424-835-1620 New number 516-243-5003

Met Angelique for the first time last week. All the reviews are right on target. She not only give you a great massage but is really a very bright and interesting lady to talk to.
Started with texting and got prompted replies. To finalize plans we did talk on the phone. Got the directions and called down the block. A house in a residential area. Always feel kind of funny in the residential areas but not too many people around so cool and she meet me at the door so no waiting outside.
You get comfortable with her right away. Very eloquent and smart. Her goal is to make you feel a lot better than when you walked in. She does exactly that.
Her place is spotless. Has a professional massage table and mirror which I loved because we conversed alot while she gave me the massage that was fabulous. Takes her time and really is very skilled. Loved talking to her while she did it. An interesting smart lady. She did use a vibrator on my ankles and butt which felt great. Yes the body slide too. Her hands are magic. Yes there was a release when requested. But no oral or full service that I am aware of and that is cool by me. She does what she does well and that was good enough for me. More would be nice but not essential at all. She does have a great body that you will see but he personality really shines. When complete she has a shower, a clean towel, a tooth brush, everything you would need. she even gave me great kn95 masks. Her skills are great but really was taken back by what a nice person she is and loved talking to her. This is someone you would want to know massage or not. She sparkles.
Tom

Met Angelique for the first time last week. All the reviews are right on target. She not only give you a great massage but is really a very bright and interesting lady to talk to.
Started with texting and got prompted replies. To finalize plans we did talk on the phone. Got the directions and called down the block. A house in a residential area. Always feel kind of funny in the residential areas but not too many people around so cool and she meet me at the door so no waiting outside.
You get comfortable with her right away. Very eloquent and smart. Her goal is to make you feel a lot better than when you walked in. She does exactly that.
Her place is spotless. Has a professional massage table and mirror which I loved because we conversed alot while she gave me the massage that was fabulous. Takes her time and really is very skilled. Loved talking to her while she did it. An interesting smart lady. She did use a vibrator on my ankles and butt which felt great. Yes the body slide too. Her hands are magic. Yes there was a release when requested. But no oral or full service that I am aware of and that is cool by me. She does what she does well and that was good enough for me. More would be nice but not essential at all. She does have a great body that you will see but he personality really shines. When complete she has a shower, a clean towel, a tooth brush, everything you would need. she even gave me great kn95 masks. Her skills are great but really was taken back by what a nice person she is and loved talking to her. This is someone you would want to know massage or not. She sparkles.
Tom
Thank You for the lovely compliments. Each session is different, They just get better ;) Sweet Kisses, Angelique Laroux. See you soon. I am happy that I exceeded your expectations.

D

Deleted member 128262

Tom
I think encounters with providers in this field are even more enjoyable/sexy when you are able to have intelligent, thought provoking conversations with them!

Had my first appointment with Angelique today.

It went well. I enjoyed it. I told her that I'm glad that I persisted. Cuz I've been trying to get an appointment with her for over a week.

I sent out a text last Monday, and that wasn't read until Friday. She got back to me on Friday but when I followed up that same evening via text the texts were left on read for the whole weekend. I decided to give up cuz I don't want to blow up someone's phone if the texts are unwanted.

But fast forward to yesterday, I decide to just call, and she picks up right away, and we agree on an appointment the next day (today)

She had an excuse for missing my texts, and I'm sure it was a good one but I was kinda, lost in her massage while she was explaining. I think, maybe she is just better reached by phone than via text?

Anyway, about her and the session. It was great. I don't think she offers the kind of services rendered at other spas but what she does do, she does well.

If you're the kind of guy who really needs complete service with everything on the menu then she's not for you but if you're into teasing, a take charge kind of woman, and some light bdsm then maybe you should give her a shot.

Her apartment is clean and well organized and she had a toothbrush, toothpaste, mouthwash, towel, etc ready for me post massage.

Has a gift for gab and she's easy to talk to, like a girlfriend or friend, but at the same time she can turn it on and become very sensual during the session.

I like that she's not rushing me out after I blow my load, or after I pay.

Sweet lady. Very fit and beautiful body. Nice smile.

I will repeat, just not sure when. I felt bad that she had said "I hope I see you soon" and I didn't know what to say to that.)))))

Damage was 350 for 1.5 hours and I gave 400. She didn't solicit for tips, I just tipped her.

Had my first appointment with Angelique today.

It went well. I enjoyed it. I told her that I'm glad that I persisted. Cuz I've been trying to get an appointment with her for over a week.

I sent out a text last Monday, and that wasn't read until Friday. She got back to me on Friday but when I followed up that same evening via text the texts were left on read for the whole weekend. I decided to give up cuz I don't want to blow up someone's phone if the texts are unwanted.

But fast forward to yesterday, I decide to just call, and she picks up right away, and we agree on an appointment the next day (today)

She had an excuse for missing my texts, and I'm sure it was a good one but I was kinda, lost in her massage while she was explaining. I think, maybe she is just better reached by phone than via text?

Anyway, about her and the session. It was great. I don't think she offers the kind of services rendered at other spas but what she does do, she does well.

If you're the kind of guy who really needs complete service with everything on the menu then she's not for you but if you're into teasing, a take charge kind of woman, and some light bdsm then maybe you should give her a shot.

Her apartment is clean and well organized and she had a toothbrush, toothpaste, mouthwash, towel, etc ready for me post massage.

Has a gift for gab and she's easy to talk to, like a girlfriend or friend, but at the same time she can turn it on and become very sensual during the session.

I like that she's not rushing me out after I blow my load, or after I pay.

Sweet lady. Very fit and beautiful body. Nice smile.

I will repeat, just not sure when. I felt bad that she had said "I hope I see you soon" and I didn't know what to say to that.)))))

Damage was 350 for 1.5 hours and I gave 400. She didn't solicit for tips, I just tipped her.
What transpired during the session?

What transpired during the session?
I think he did a very good job at describing his experience. Every session is different with her. FS is not on the table or negotiable, but tbh there is no need. She is extremely professional, attentive, and truly does give a shit that you have a good experience. Just communicate what you’re looking for, and leave the rest to her. You’ll leave like you had an experience with a friend.

REVIEW: An hour in the life of a Picasso painting

Recently met Angelique and immediately she was impressed that I did not call her Angie (and why would I because thats not her name). Scheduling with her was very straightforward - we talked on the phone and discussed a time. Before the appointment she gave a closeby address and then guided to her actual place. Place is pretty awesome in a good neighborhood. Massage room is clean and its all organized.

She started with a super massage, like an actual massage (not surprising once I learned she is licensed therapist) and then after 20 min of that (which I sorely needed) we started getting into the real deal. She mildly introduced me to the kinky side of things, and she is quite an artist on that front. I felt like she was Picasso and I am the painting. She took her time on me. Her body is super silky and smooth.

She is very chilled out and I am sure she can turn things up quite a few notch. May be in future as I see her more. It was a thrilling, calming 1 hour session for 250.

Spent an hour with this sexy women couple months ago. I just joined site so leaving couple reviews.
I set up by text but we had to talk before we officially set up a meet.
She is a very beautiful women for sure and crazy eyes!!!
her location is decent and parking could be a pain but she has a spot.
she made me drive back and forth to check me out the massage session was very unique
Showered offered and accepted then
Nice sexual rub down at first.
she took off almost everything at some point… only noticed bc of well placed mirror.
she has a way of commanding the mood AND you. You have to see her to understand.
when she turns it up a notch you have no clue what happens.
pillows/toys/cuffs/fingers/hands/lotions and her demands…
Then you shower and go home happy as could be.
Enjoy

Spent an hour with this sexy women couple months ago. I just joined site so leaving couple reviews.
she made me drive back and forth to check me out the massage session was very unique
she took off almost everything at some point… only noticed bc of well placed mirror.
she has a way of commanding the mood AND you. You have to see her to understand.
Enjoy
She is among my all time favorites. I’ve reviewed her before but got to see her a week ago. Smiled for two days after!

Enjoy
Thank you. It only gets better. Sweet kisses ;)

Hey all.

About 4 years ago I read many reviews on here about Angelique and booked. My memory is very vague about it since it was so long ago. It was very much like reviews stated. Amazing legit massage with an intense ending, all with care, and attention to detail.

Fast forward to a few months ago and I was randomly having dreams about my session 4 years ago. That shows you how amazing they are. I contacted her again asking for a session. Told her I'd love to try pegging. She was super happy.

I visited and that day the bullshit free calling app I use was having major issues. I couldn't remember the exact house and like a true professional she wants to talk via voice to tell you where to go. I used my voice number and she told me where to go again. I enter and of course she's still as stunning. Beautiful body and skin tone, amazing eyes. Her place is always spotless and kept super neat. We talked a bit and I got comfy on the table face down. I explained I've seen her years ago and she couldn't remember me, but as we talked more she mentioned key things going on in my life and instantly remembered me. She has amazing people skills when it comes to talking. The massage was top notch. Rubbing, body sliding, I only get these type of rubs at 5 star resorts. I will say one thing about Angelique, the convos you have with her during the rub are so laid back and fun to engage, sometimes I honestly do not know how I'm going to get a hard on and finish.

But, when it comes time to her teasing and build up, she turns off the social switch and is 100% into it and WILL get you worked up. As I mentioned I wanted to do pegging. I told her I've done prostate milking myself but never any pegging. She was excited to help out. She used a handful of vibrating toys on me to help me get relaxed and ready. A combo of vibrating and some toys she teases you with. She got out her 3 sized dildos she uses with her strap on. Told me to look over and decide what one I wanted. I opted for the medium one. She strapped up and had me in doggy. Slowly but surely entered me and talked me through the entire process to help me relax. I was tense at 1st but she eased me, next thing I know we were doing many positions, ones that I wouldn't of ever thought of. Me being on top, me almost in an Amazon position. I was being milked this entire time. She ditched the start on at a point and tied me up to her table and used a combo of dildos and vibration to edge me. She basically made me beg to finish which she did not give in easily. When the finished happened, I couldn't even move. She eased me back to my senses and prepared a shower for me. Showered up and on I went. We had a lot of small in between situations in the session that I'm missing. She never talks about the donation and never seen her even count the donation.

That was a few months ago. 2 months after that I made another booking. I always text her and then call when it's closer to do the date. We have small talk. I told her I wanted more like the last session. I arrive. Let in and into the table I went. This session was a lot more talking which I enjoyed a lot. She is a great listener and talker. Rub was amazing as always and then testing started. As teasing started she instantly told me she was going to make me cum 2 times. She had me in positions I've never thought of, one of them being me laying face down over her lap almost like a baby, fucking her thighs. She then had me on my knees as she was talking all sorts of dirty. Had me lay down tied up as she tied my sack and used a combo of vibrating toys and hand motions to make me fully explode. She cleaned me up and gave me some water and some chocolate as I processed the intense ending. She then continued an amazing rub again. The entire time I kept thinking how it would be impossible for me to cum again. My penis pretty much shrunk into my stomach and I almost fell asleep. Kept thinking how am I gonna cum, let alone get hard again.

Then the teasing started again and shortly after I was tied up and was commanded to rub her all around, I was at fall mast and ready to explode again! Vibrating and tied up all over and I exploded again. Off to shower and to brush my teeth. We spoke at length again about life.

She truly is amazing at her work. There hasn't been any con to any of her sessions and personality. Each session is totally different and in a very good way. She even told me after a session how she never wants each session the same, it gets boring! I couldn't agree more.