Bay Shore AMP 516-689-9898

Went back this week and saw Sasa again. Texted the number asking if she was there, luckily she was and I made my way over.

Got in and took the hour for $60. Handed her $300 and told her her the rest was for her. She had a huge grin on her face and immediately kissed me on the cheek and gave me a big hug. Got naked and laid on the table while she did whatever she does with the cash. Few minutes pass and she comes back in and immediately gets naked and asks how I want massage. Did a firm back rub for about 10 minutes while junior got ready for action. I flipped over and she wiped me down and immediately started BBJ while I touched her kitty and spanked her ass.

Moved into 69 and I went to town DATY. Again she seemed to enjoy it or at least she did a good enough job fooling me. I laid her down and got on my knees and did a few minutes with her on her back.

This is where things got different. She told me to fuck her and I didn’t have the cover on. I thought with the little head and went for it. BB mish, into cowgirl, before finishing mish CIP.

caught my breath, got a cleaned up, handed a big bottle of water and went on my way. Sasa gave me a big hug and told me come back soon.

$60 to the house $240 tip

$55 co pay for the bloodwork at my next “physical” to make sure I didn’t contract something.

Happy hunting
Don't forget about the child support for baby Sasa.