Bay Shore AMP 516-689-9898

Brother, I think your asking like this will arouse her caution. Price is 1/2 $50, 1hour60 not including additional fees. I go there often and I can get what I want as long as I tip enough. The girls here are younger than other places and the service is better. Anyway I like this place
Do you review any of the girls?

Visited the place yesterday, too, and also met with Lisa. The review is spot on. One of the cuter amp girls I've had the pleasure to meet in Suffolk area recently. Paid $60 and agreed to $140 for everything. She was very oral, dfk, and basically licked pretty much every part of my body before the flip. On the flip, bbbj with nice technique, then cover on, cg and boom. Cleaned up. Was offered shower, but skipped it. Will be back.
Did she rim your ass pipe hole?

Was in the area, so I stopped by this spot for the first time as another option fell through. Went a little late so no traffic or attention I'd say but while the parking in the back is nice it still felt weirdly exposed with the beer distributor and houses next to it. But like I said it was dead at the time.

Anyway, needed to get the job done and gave them a call. I was told April and Sasa were working. They have cameras and a sound for when someone approaches the door walking up. I ring the doorbell and a busty Asian girl in a tight white dress that shows off the girls well, opens for me. She has a short, slim build, cute face, who looks to be early 30s at most. I immediately wanted to see what was underneath as she led me to a room with full walls an door.

The usual half hour or hour question. I went with half for $50 and took off everything after handing the cash over. She comes back and asks me oil or no, which I went for. She spent a decent amount of time on the massage which felt too light overall, although she hit some tight spots, I've had better massages though. She had a call in the middle that she declined which was nice.

Turn over and I tell her I want to fuck, which she amusingly confirms with arm gesture. Asks how much, starts at $140 but got her to $120. She left to get the cover and talk to April for a minute, who I didn't get a chance to see. She cleans me up and finally the moment I've been waiting for, she slips off the dress and the didn't disappoint. The were natural tits on her slim frame. Said they were DD's and I believe her, complete with eraser nips. She starts by rubbing them on my chest and licking my nipples. Follows up by putting cover on and starting cbj and gets into 69 position but she didn't seem to enjoy it or she's super sensitive as she told me "gentle" as I ate the pussy. I told her geton her back bc I wanted to DATY while playing with her tits which again, she wasn't into too much so I cut my losses on it and took her in mish to see those titties and suck on them as I was stroking. Again sensitive but they were super hot. Decided I just wanted to see them bounce as I pounded and finished in the bag.

Clean up, nice little things like helping me put my clothes back on and off I went. Overall had a fun time and would come back to try someone else or even see Sasa again.

Tldr:
Looks 8/10 The big tits and cute face had me going
Service 7/10 would be higher but the sensitivity just took some getting used to. But the helping put clothes on was a nice touch.
Would repeat again.
Price: $170 total=$50 half+$120 cfs and cbj

Out of curiosity I asked about bb since I saw it mentioned earlier in thread, but she responded with a hard no.

Saw CuCi here last week for half hour.
$50 to the house and $140 to her.

Started with typical back rub for about 5 minutes before she put the cover on junior and went to work with a CBJ. Was mediocre at best but she has nice tits that I was more than happy to play with as I pounded her mish on the table before finishing in the bag.

Going to try and see Lisa soon.

Ended up going around the block and checking the classified ads sure enough they posted earlier today. Shot then a text and was told Sasa and Ruby were working.

Sasa answered the door and led be back to room 2. Shoulder length black hair, great natural D cups, and a cute purple cover up on.

Took 30 min for $50. Quick massage maybe 5 minutes before the flip. Asked for full service she said $200. Countered at $150 and away we went.

BBBJ to start, into 69 for a couple of minutes. I went to town DATY and she seemed pretty into it as I was taking my time and super gentle. Laid her on her back and went for seconds on the DATY before the cover went on. Only did her in mish as I wanted to see those tits bounce and see the look on her face as I went to town. Blew in the back and had a quick chat with her about next time. Told me “wifey next time” asked her what that entails and she gave me a kiss and told me come back and see her soon.

working some OT this week so I will report back.

Ended up going around the block and checking the classified ads sure enough they posted earlier today. Shot then a text and was told Sasa and Ruby were working.

Sasa answered the door and led be back to room 2. Shoulder length black hair, great natural D cups, and a cute purple cover up on.

Took 30 min for $50. Quick massage maybe 5 minutes before the flip. Asked for full service she said $200. Countered at $150 and away we went.

BBBJ to start, into 69 for a couple of minutes. I went to town DATY and she seemed pretty into it as I was taking my time and super gentle. Laid her on her back and went for seconds on the DATY before the cover went on. Only did her in mish as I wanted to see those tits bounce and see the look on her face as I went to town. Blew in the back and had a quick chat with her about next time. Told me “wifey next time” asked her what that entails and she gave me a kiss and told me come back and see her soon.

Wifey must mean no bag!

Let the group know if you drop a load in her next time.

Went back this week and saw Sasa again. Texted the number asking if she was there, luckily she was and I made my way over.

Got in and took the hour for $60. Handed her $300 and told her her the rest was for her. She had a huge grin on her face and immediately kissed me on the cheek and gave me a big hug. Got naked and laid on the table while she did whatever she does with the cash. Few minutes pass and she comes back in and immediately gets naked and asks how I want massage. Did a firm back rub for about 10 minutes while junior got ready for action. I flipped over and she wiped me down and immediately started BBJ while I touched her kitty and spanked her ass.

Moved into 69 and I went to town DATY. Again she seemed to enjoy it or at least she did a good enough job fooling me. I laid her down and got on my knees and did a few minutes with her on her back.

This is where things got different. She told me to fuck her and I didn’t have the cover on. I thought with the little head and went for it. BB mish, into cowgirl, before finishing mish CIP.

caught my breath, got a cleaned up, handed a big bottle of water and went on my way. Sasa gave me a big hug and told me come back soon.

$60 to the house $240 tip

$55 co pay for the bloodwork at my next “physical” to make sure I didn’t contract something.

Happy hunting

Went back this week and saw Sasa again. Texted the number asking if she was there, luckily she was and I made my way over.

Got in and took the hour for $60. Handed her $300 and told her her the rest was for her. She had a huge grin on her face and immediately kissed me on the cheek and gave me a big hug. Got naked and laid on the table while she did whatever she does with the cash. Few minutes pass and she comes back in and immediately gets naked and asks how I want massage. Did a firm back rub for about 10 minutes while junior got ready for action. I flipped over and she wiped me down and immediately started BBJ while I touched her kitty and spanked her ass.

Moved into 69 and I went to town DATY. Again she seemed to enjoy it or at least she did a good enough job fooling me. I laid her down and got on my knees and did a few minutes with her on her back.

This is where things got different. She told me to fuck her and I didn’t have the cover on. I thought with the little head and went for it. BB mish, into cowgirl, before finishing mish CIP.

caught my breath, got a cleaned up, handed a big bottle of water and went on my way. Sasa gave me a big hug and told me come back soon.

$55 co pay for the bloodwork at my next “physical” to make sure I didn’t contract something.

Happy hunting
That confirms it wifey service means you can rawdog that snatch and dump the babies in there.

Happy hunting
“I thought with the little head and went for it.”

I beg to differ. You thought with the big head. That’s why you handed her $300. At least $100 over the going rate. So you could satisfy the little head.

Happy hunting
Would go find out if her oven went from preheat to bake if you emptied fully cip. Never know with chicks these days!

billyS

Reign of Terror

Happy hunting
So she is Asian but spoke good enough English to tell you "wifey next time" or are you paraphrasing what she said the first visit?

Natural D's on an Asian?
How old is she about?