Bingo Club NYC Reviews Discussion 929-515-8188

Taylor

BBJ, BBJ, BBJ

All I was in the mood for was good head.
Mms at spicy offered Taylor for a good time for a $320hr donation.

Taylor wasn’t beauty queen like some of the babes I’ve met here before but mms was right. Her head game is insane. We messed around a little with dfk , she showed me how she’s can suck her own nipples, some daty and cfs but the highlight of it was her head game. All the way to the back of the throat. She was running the show and I exploded with pleasure in her mouth

Are you sure you go our store? Are you sure you saw Sushi already from now??
I HAVE TO SAY : Sushi from started this morning until now NO DO HHR , always for 1 hr !!
thanks guys and please check!!!
Yes, I am quite sure I attended your store and saw someone who called themselves Sushi.. If that wasn’t Sushi then I was bait and switched by your store because the woman said she was Sushi. At least you started putting up better and clearer pictures for the girls so we wouldn’t be catfished again so Thanks?

Decided to treat myself with a personal New Year gift. Texted bingo club, got appt with Candy and off I ran.
Candy walks in. Great body and MM Ds. She immediately undressed me and went for a bbj. Great start
Off to shower. Catbath, extensive rimming, flip, 69. She tried hard to make me cim but I just couldn't.
Back to room. 69 again, rcg, flip. Filled bag in Mish.
Cleanup, 10 mins of rest. We make out, 69 again, cg, k9, cum in Mish. Mission accomplished!!!
Knock on door, cleanup, mouthwash, water, getting dressed up and off I go ready for 2024 :)

Decided to treat myself with a personal New Year gift. Texted bingo club, got appt with Candy and off I ran.
Candy walks in. Great body and MM Ds. She immediately undressed me and went for a bbj. Great start
Off to shower. Catbath, extensive rimming, flip, 69. She tried hard to make me cim but I just couldn't.
Cleanup, 10 mins of rest. We make out, 69 again, cg, k9, cum in Mish. Mission accomplished!!!
Knock on door, cleanup, mouthwash, water, getting dressed up and off I go ready for 2024 :)
Candy is a mamasan. She is not a provider. I have know Candy for about a year. Met her when NYAF moved from 38th to 41st.

She asked me to reply to this post and let everyone know that she does not have sex with clients! So you don’t need to ask her - as apparently some of you have already done as a result of this post

miner28, try using FreedomGPT to help you write a better fake review.

I think you may have the name wrong. No Candy works at Spicy.

pokler

Power Bottom
Candy is a mamasan. She is not a provider. I have know Candy for about a year. Met her when NYAF moved from 38th to 41st.

She asked me to reply to this post and let everyone know that she does not have sex with clients! So you don’t need to ask her - as apparently some of you have already done as a result of this post

What about Vera ? THAT is who I want to fuck .

What about Vera ? THAT is who I want to fuck .
Vera’s a bigger tease than Candy. She has said “next time” to me over a dozen times. But it never happens. From what I can tell from what Vera herself has told me and other things that I’ve read is that Vera does not do GFE service, so it’s probably for the best it’s always next time.

Sorry, I meant Barbie. No idea why I typed Candy. Didn't even know mms name is Candy, lol

Met up with Kaschi. Was trying out some new OTC vitamins and boy did they work. She's a nice little spinner like most of the girls here. TS was the usual greatness with body slide, mutual rimming, bbbj, 69 and lots of P2P. Once we got back to the room I wanted to get my tongue back up in there and a little face riding session making sure to make every hole extremely wet. Then on went the cover. It's like clockwork here every time. How many positions can you knock out in a short span of time. She was really hard to keep up with and my middle age was really starting to kick in, but boy my dick was hard and I hadn't cum yet so guess they work! Having her go RCG and watching back and forth between the mirror and what was right in front of me was enough to do the trick. One thing for certain, I need to hit the gym if I'm going to keep up with these girls. $320 house $40 tip

Barbie HH 240.

Great time with Barbie, feisty and fun provider. Petite but not tiny....nice busy and very nice round ass. The main thing for me was she was all-in service-oriented. Super good BBBJ, very good CFS and she handled all kinds of motion that I attempted with her. She is definitely one of the good ones who want to do whatever it takes to make me happy. Thumbs up for sure can't wait to see her again.

Yaya and Ada double 1H. Total 600. So much good stuff: DFK me and each other, BBBJ and BLS together and alternating. 4 Hands Table shower. Rimming. CFS with rimming and BLS. Etc.

I didn't monger for a while and when I was ready I was really ready. I found out Ada was back and made my appointment with her. When I arrived MMS ask me if I want to maybe try a double today and I was like yeah WTF let's do that. Ada I had seen B4, Yaya looked familar but I'm not sure if I have seen her. Doesn't matter, they did so much to make me feel good, loved it.

Ada is the skinny one and Yaya a little thicker. Ada also has the long tongue but they both got the licks in damn. TBH I don't know how they do it, it's almost too good. Ada put her tongue into my ass and at the same time Yaya acts like she needs both of my balls in mouth at once, she almost did it but not quite. Then ada and Yaya both licking sides of my member. All of a sudden a came, they were suprised and me also lol.

Fine no problem, they both massage me and then I feel Ada's long tongue into my ass again and I'm thinking is she real? Too good. I get hard again . lift hips. Yaya sneaks under and puts my member in her mouth, sucking like crazy. I was not planning to donate again so quick but I did come there in Yaya's mouth, WTF too horny this time. Next time I will be more ready to last the whole time.

Taylor
320/hr

Mms suggested Taylor and told me that even though she’s not the prettiest one her service is number one and she has many many repeat visitors. She also added that she also will suck you dry and swallow.

Decent rack, not bad everything else we started slow but warmed up to eachother with one of the best dt I’ve ever gotten at an amp, no exaggeration or dick poetry.

She took the $320 donation right after a sample bbj, that left me shocked and wanting more.

We didn’t burn too much time in the shower, mostly my cock looking for a warm wet hole to stick itself in.

She did some P2P but that always makes me nervous due to her open menu. Jr kept finding her mouth hanging so it was T-bagin’ time.

Cfs was good and shallow she took a hard ponding but looking back it wasn’t that bad of a pounding. I couldn’t stop thinking about her little mouth so I let her do her thing and when I warned her that it was coming she went even faster and never let go resulting in a huge CIM and the best part was she gulped it all and showed me an empty mouth.