Clock watcher?

When you dudes say in your reviews "she's not a clock watcher"

What exactly do you mean by that?

Because I have seen a few providers in my time. And they all have a timer set on there phone. Even 1s that a few of you dudes have reviewed and I have seen them. All have an alarm ringing on there phone at 1 hour on the dot.

Do you dudes just mean she's not looking at the clock every 5 minutes, do you just finish before time is up and don't notice the time up alarm went off, or you just mean she doesn't kick your ass out the second the alarm goes off?

Please enlighten me
Thanks

To me when I say not a clock watcher it means she doesn't tell you to hurry up and cum.
It also means she doesn't rush you out after your done.

I really haven't had that many set a timer as the session starts.
O yeah that's a good 1. The hurry up and cum 1. I never considered that being under clock watcher. I always just considered that to be under "the provider that will never get another dollar out me move" lol.
By the way I have never witnessed them set the alarm in there phone. But it just always happens to go off at that hour mark. Or maybe I'm just crazy. Idk

I mainly hobby in NJ and maybe it’s a Jersey thing, but I’ve never noticed a girl setting a timer on her phone. I’ve never been asked to hurry up and cum, but I’m one and done and usually time it pretty close to 45 minutes out of an hour before I finish.

I mainly hobby in NJ and maybe it’s a Jersey thing, but I’ve never noticed a girl setting a timer on her phone. I’ve never been asked to hurry up and cum, but I’m one and done and usually time it pretty close to 45 minutes out of an hour before I finish.
Damm..... never had a girl tell you to hurry up and cum....Guess you never got bamboozled into meeting up with a druggy white girl lol. There the master at hurry up and cum providers. Also few asain have done it to me. Never Latina provider tho. From my experience

To me when I say not a clock watcher it means she doesn't tell you to hurry up and cum.
My favorite white lie when they say this is ‘well my alarm did not go off and I paid for 15/30 mins. Its been about 5/15 mins (whatever I paid for).’
To which it startles them and I say ‘so lets get back to what were both here for and worry about time.’

It also means she doesn't rush you out after your done.

I really haven't had that many set a timer as the session starts.
It can also mean that when the alarm goes off, and, perchance, you and her find yourselves in that timeless zone where you are both intertwined in the true passionate bliss of union, she has no desire to attend to the clock. It just keeps on singing, as if it were meaningless background noise, and you two continue your play beyond the time you paid for, to satisfy your mutual lust for each other.