Colombians 347-527-8479 Huntington/Hicksville

They sent me pics of the girl working today, Victoria pretty hot n sexy ass body!!
got that pic too and wanted to pull the trigger but no time today.
last week i saw a model type colombian chick here who just came from colombia on a visa, petite and flawless skin and had a good time.

So yesterday got sent pic of girl of the day which was Fernanda, from the looks of the pic she has a nice photo ass n sexy body so I took bit, usual routine a few text to set up get to the spot, agreed to a ss100$, no wait room # given, I enter the room and of course it's the same girl from the pics, pretty blond Colombian light skinned and with a phat ass my favorite!! Yea her ass was man made but in the better way like when they transfer fat from other parts to your ass and not the fake implants I hate those, I wash my hands in the bathroom quick chat and get naked, she puts on some Spanish music on the TV which I also like because it gives the girl some rhythm while fucking, I lay down she throws on a cover and gives me some head for about 3 mjn while I'm just grabbing that ass, ask me what position I want I tell her to ride me for a bit, then I tell her to switch doggy so I can see that ass I fucking her then I pause and she just starts twerking her ass to the music and I just put my face upto it so I can feel that bounc,, watching that I started pounding away again, she had one of the prettiest pussy and asshole I've ever seen, pop in the bag quick clean up and chat and was out the door with no regrets of a 100$ well spent. She was cool nice personality which also made it a nice experience. I put her on my to go list when she's back in town.

Earlier today got to see VICTORIA! Same run down empty spot in Huntington. It was on my lunch break so I opted for the SS with BBJ.

When she opened the door she was absolutely gorgeous! Wow! Unreal. Such a nice demeanor hugged me and gave me a big kiss. I handed donation and we got started. BBJ for extra 50 was great! Lots of saliva and she tried to deepthroat a couple of times. Lots of eye contact. What a gorgeous girl I was hard as a rock and ready to go asked if she could mount me with that ass facing me…that lasted for 1 minute because she was a perfect fit and was able to contract while I was in her. I stopped her and wanted to end it in doggy doggy!! She assumed the position I slid it right in and she took it good while looking back at me and let me put my thumb in her asshole….busted so hard in the bag. Quick cleanup. Was out in 13 minutes. I was hard walking out. Needed to do the hour with her for 2 pops. This girl was probably top 5 hottest girls I have ever been with.

I will be back for Victoria! Pics are 100 percent correct. 100 SS BBJ 50 total 150- 15 minutes.

Best of the best.

Earlier today got to see VICTORIA! Same run down empty spot in Huntington. It was on my lunch break so I opted for the SS with BBJ.

When she opened the door she was absolutely gorgeous! Wow! Unreal. Such a nice demeanor hugged me and gave me a big kiss. I handed donation and we got started. BBJ for extra 50 was great! Lots of saliva and she tried to deepthroat a couple of times. Lots of eye contact. What a gorgeous girl I was hard as a rock and ready to go asked if she could mount me with that ass facing me…that lasted for 1 minute because she was a perfect fit and was able to contract while I was in her. I stopped her and wanted to end it in doggy doggy!! She assumed the position I slid it right in and she took it good while looking back at me and let me put my thumb in her asshole….busted so hard in the bag. Quick cleanup. Was out in 13 minutes. I was hard walking out. Needed to do the hour with her for 2 pops. This girl was probably top 5 hottest girls I have ever been with.

I will be back for Victoria! Pics are 100 percent correct. 100 SS BBJ 50 total 150- 15 minutes.

Best of the best.
What town is she in?

Best of the best.
i had her for the second time around 11:30AM today, same experience as above except i went for daty for an extra 50.
she has nice delicious pussy, her cute face is so sexy to see in mish.

I do not believe they are in a motel. They are located on NY ave in Huntington, near Jericho on rt 110 in a very small strip shopping center. entrance through a green fence in the back.

@dabighert Huntington! To my knowledge they haven’t been in Hicksville for a LONG time I would say. They really are based out of 1 run down motel in Huntington. But the Quality of these Colombian girls. Wow.
Um….which “run down motel” if I’m allowed to ask? Because some places just aren’t worth walking into for even the best POA around IMHO.
Happy Hunting
Nutty Out and about