Condoms: What is your Brand?

Cloud Nine said:
Its incredibly simple to insert a fragrance into latex during production. Why condom manufacurers dont do this is beyond me.
Considering that there are plenty of condoms that don't smell like anything, it must be simple to produce condoms that don't reek. I wouldn't buy scented condoms. Too many people have allergic reactions to fragrance. Imagine your dick breaking out after a shag. Yikes!

Cloud Nine

I had to open my big mouth.......
animal based condoms do not prevent STD's as safely as latex or poly-urethene condoms do as they are more porous. (think about it, you have germs and viruses pass thru your body's tissues all the time)

Cloud Nine said:
animal based condoms do not prevent STD's as safely as latex or poly-urethene condoms do as they are more porous. (think about it, you have germs and viruses pass thru your body's tissues all the time)
Sausage Casings.. It was a play on words, not real casings. The Mates protect from STDs..

I've never heard of this brand. Mates? I know about Durex Avanti, Trojan Supra (spermicidally lubricated, yuck), and Reality (female condom), all of which are made of polyurethane. There is another brand that you can get in Canada, Natural Sensation Unique, which are made of a super thin "synthetic resin" whatever that is.

Where does one find Mates, and what are they made of?

Slinky Bender

The All Powerful Moderator
Caitlin of New York said:
I don't know where you can buy a gross of Crown condoms for $30, though.
Even from your own source:

"Crown "Skinless Skin" 100 Pack Made by Okamoto. Thinner, slightly contoured, pink tint, reservoir tip, lubricated latex condom. 25.00 "

Slinky Bender

Somoene should come up with condoms thaqt are actually slightly small, but are labelled extra large, so hookers can buy them and then say to their tricks "Wow, your dick is so big! I'll have to use one of these extra large condoms" and then show them the box/wrapper and have it still fit snugly.

Slinky Bender

betty_snj said:
I love the XXL Durex condoms...
A woman asks a pharmacist "Do you sell extra large condoms ?"
"Of course" he says, "Would you like to buy one ?"
She says, "No, but do you mind if I wait for someone who does?"

Slinky Bender

Cloud Nine said:
Apparently the jury is still out on that. I know a few Doc's who use the lambskins after doing research on the issue.

Cloud Nine

I had to open my big mouth.......
latex allergies are rarer than peanut allergies

most people think they are allergic because when they wear rubber gloves they get an irritation or a rash. Whats really happening is that they are havinga reaction to the powder that's in the gloves because the sweat and the powder will often dry out the skin. True latex allergies arent pretty and will cause some serious life threatening symptoms (like shock and your throat closing).

You can however leech about 99.9998% of the soluable proteins out of the latex. The soluable proteins is what people are allergic to. However, no one to date has "proven" to the FDA that people with known latex allergies can use a latex product thats been treated this way. (lots of $$ to run clinical studies and since allergies are so rare condom manufacturers wouldnt bother.) Glove and therapy band companies generally arent huge companies so they would rather just sell non-latex to those who require it.

about Kimonos....

they are very elastic and adjust to almost any size of dicks...they look and feel like a surgical glove finger to me.

BUT...I don't think they are safe. Why?

I bought a box and I used on the first client wanted his prostate masage. That's how I test new condoms.

Usually any of the condoms I use gives excellent coverage and protect the toys very well.

Not Kimonos...the condom didn't break but the guys butt smell impregnated the toy, even after I washed that few times with very hot water and soap, the smell was stuck to the toy and I had to trow it away.

If the smell passes thru the latex...what else will pass too?

That was my experience with Kimonos...

Cloud Nine said:
most people think they are allergic because when they wear rubber gloves they get an irritation or a rash. Whats really happening is that they are havinga reaction to the powder that's in the gloves because the sweat and the powder will often dry out the skin. True latex allergies arent pretty and will cause some serious life threatening symptoms (like shock and your throat closing).
Powdered latex gloves suck, imagine powered condoms. Anaphylactic shock is the true life threatening emergency that can be caused by a number of things.

Cloud Nine said:
...True latex allergies arent pretty and will cause some serious life threatening symptoms (like shock and your throat closing)..
You see! CBJ's can be life threatening! Practice safe sex, BBBJ all the way!

The best condom is NO condom....but ONLY if you really know and trust your partner.

There is nothing in this world that can match the feeling of a womans warm wet pussy, or warm wet mouth while she's sucking you off.

A condom will GREATLY reduce these very sensitive feelings on the penis...with almost NO exeptions.

Straight ahead,
Capy