I resemble that remark

A man walks into a bar with a suitcase…
...and orders a drink. Bored, he opens his suitcase and takes out a piano and sets it on the table. Then he reaches back into the suitcase and takes out a tiny man in a tuxedo. The tiny man immediately starts playing the piano.

The bartender is impressed. He says, " Wow! That’s amazing! Where did you get that?"

The man explains that he found a Genie's lamp in the sand and when he rubbed it, a Genie emerged and promised to fulfill one wish.

Surprised, the bartender asked, "Do you still have the lamp? Can I give it a try?"

"Sure," says the man and reaches into his suitcase and pulls out a beautiful golden copper lamp.

The bartender takes the lamp and rubs it. Sure enough, a Genie appears and grants the bartender one wish.

The bartender says, " Umm.. I wanna be rich..I want a million bucks!" POOF!! Suddenly the bar is filled with ducks. A MILLION ducks.

"Hey!!," exclaims the bartender, "I asked for a million bucks, not ducks!! Is your Genie hard of hearing or something?!"

To which the man says, " You don’t really think I wished for a 12 inch pianist, do you?"

DID YOU KNOW...

It takes seven seconds for food to pass from your mouth to your stomach. A human hair can hold three kg of weight. The length of your penis is three times the length of your thumb. Your femur is as hard as concrete. A woman's heart beats faster than a man's. Women blink twice as much as men. We use 300 muscles just to keep our balance when we stand. A woman would have read this entire text by now. You're still looking at your thumb.