Inflation

I’m posting this partially out of mild bemusement and only a hint of outrage.

There’s nothing new about a provider raising her rates.

That said, I have been a bit surprised about how quickly rates have been rising over the past few years.

Case in point: Before the pandemic, maybe 2018-19-ish, I saw a provider for a 1-hour in call GFE session in Manhattan. She was tall and slim (”tall” is important because I’ve noticed that tall girls in recent years have been able to command a huge premium—yes, this has been true like forever, but even more so recently). The session was either $500 or $600.

Her service was just so-so. She had an attitude and didn’t work that hard. I also got the impression she was fairly inexperienced and low-volume

I kept her on my “favorites” list on Tryst for some inexplicable reason. Anyway, yesterday I noticed that her rate is up to $1,000!

Unless this chick suddenly acquired some amazing new skills, she’s definitely not a $1,000 girl by any standards.

I’m seeing this a lot. Curious what others in the community are observing.

There's a chick I saw years ago, that's still active Lily Pretty Mouth, advises herself as a DT Fantasy.

Anyway first time I saw her the rate was 300.
Session was ok. Small little Manhattan apartment, I sat on a chair and she did her thing. Allowed me to take a video with her phone only. And she wore a little dangling mask. Emailed me the vid, I'm sure she sells it. But I held the phone and watched it back to make sure it was OK.

Anyway once first pop was done she wanted to be too...I stood firm on msog. Since sex wasn't available since her bedroom was getting redone... got the second pop and left.

About a year later emailed her again. Figured I caught her new to the hobby and I'd give her a second chance...the dt and gag was pretty good.
She tells me her new rate is 700...went back and forth with yadayada it was 300 a year ago. And she offered 400, I took it.

First pop good dt gag and cim. This time no complaints about 2nd round... I tell her let's fuck and I get the ooo I ran out of condoms... now I did try for raw..wasn't happening. So I pulled mine out. Fucked for a bit..but I was annoyed so I hung her head on the bed and made her puke on the floor and herself. Made a mess everywhere and finished on her.

Then maybe 2 more years later...which was maybe last year. I looked again and her current rate is 900... lol... no thank you...not even bothering.

Now look she's good if you want to dt, gag, throat fuck, and make a mess... but not for anything over 400. She's cute but not a model. Thick Latina with big swinging tits. And a massive scar on her. Doesn't take away from her throat skills...but I mean come on...

There were a lot of indy providers I used to see who were $300-$350 pre-pandemic who came back at $400-500 in late 2020-early 2021 who are now $600-$1000 (or more) and simply not that good. Yes I get inflation but some of these girls have literally gone from $300 to $1000 and simply aren't that good. And that is my issue with the whole scene right now - I always preferred indy girls but their rates are insane. Yes, I can afford to pay those rates but it's simply not worth it to me. I can drop far less money in a bar and someone will come home with me.

The girls with extreme rates are from the world of SA and SB. Usually everyday girls who in their minds aren’t whores but we all know are. They fund fake lifestyles and their fake american dreams until they hit the wall or hopefully land a ring.

like others have said, the real pros have kept their rates modest. Stick with those is the best advise I have read.

you will always have a simp or sucker in fantasy world who will pay these chicks whatever and you will always have chicks whos prices vary depending on the john involved. It has and always will be this way.

the ‘inflation’ aspect is just a societal push of everything else escalating and them also seeing what they can get away with in the marketplace.

I actually believe there’s an “inflationary effect” on Tryst. Providers see other providers like them upping their rates and they join in. 500 becomes 600. 600 becomes 700. 700 becomes 900. It’s insane. Most of them refuse to be reviewed (because the ruse would be exposed), and they’ll blacklist you if you dare try to negotiate. That said, the dirty secret is that a lot of them will haggle because they’re desperate for business.

pokler

Power Bottom
I’m posting this partially out of mild bemusement and only a hint of outrage.

There’s nothing new about a provider raising her rates.

That said, I have been a bit surprised about how quickly rates have been rising over the past few years.

Case in point: Before the pandemic, maybe 2018-19-ish, I saw a provider for a 1-hour in call GFE session in Manhattan. She was tall and slim (”tall” is important because I’ve noticed that tall girls in recent years have been able to command a huge premium—yes, this has been true like forever, but even more so recently). The session was either $500 or $600.

Her service was just so-so. She had an attitude and didn’t work that hard. I also got the impression she was fairly inexperienced and low-volume

I kept her on my “favorites” list on Tryst for some inexplicable reason. Anyway, yesterday I noticed that her rate is up to $1,000!

Unless this chick suddenly acquired some amazing new skills, she’s definitely not a $1,000 girl by any standards.

I’m seeing this a lot. Curious what others in the community are observing.
Dude I'm doing a double with 2 hot NYU students who will rim each other and me. And it's a 5 hour session. We get together every few months. The cost will be $1100 as I give each 550. Do the math .. that's over an 80% discount vs. the prices you are talkin about on a per girl hour basis. Fuck Tryst and look on SA.

The gals I used to see in Vegas offered a non rushed hour or two for 300-500$$..Although I have no plans to head west again, their prices appear to have doubled..
I think some of these gals live in La La land…
@pokler seems to be onto something

The gals I used to see in Vegas offered a non rushed hour or two for 300-500$$..Although I have no plans to head west again, their prices appear to have doubled..
I think some of these gals live in La La land…
@pokler seems to be onto something
The goal of any service is to obtain the most $ for the least cost of production of the service. In sex providers the cost is primarily time.

If they double their price and their revenue increases (or maybe even stays the same) the new pricing structure is the correct move.

A higher pricing structure in any service tends to increase supply and decrease demand and especially since the barrier to entry is low so things will work out and stabilize fairly quickly IMHO.

ECON 101 Supply/Demand curves.

Hey guys — its a business.

The goal of any service is to obtain the most $ for the least cost of production of the service. In sex providers the cost is primarily time.

If they double their price and their revenue increases (or maybe even stays the same) the new pricing structure is the correct move.

A higher pricing structure in any service tends to increase supply and decrease demand and especially since the barrier to entry is low so things will work out and stabilize fairly quickly IMHO.

ECON 101 Supply/Demand curves.

Hey guys — its a business.
Yep…
Otoh, with the exception of a few educated companions ( some of which I mentioned who advertise here ) I don’t think many have taken economics classes

Yep…
Otoh, with the exception of a few educated companions ( some of which I mentioned who advertise here ) I don’t think many have taken economics classes
You don't need to take an economic class to properly price your services — it just happens naturally; if your prices are above what the market values your services your income drops due to others who price the market correctly taking the customers that you would have had.

Taking an economic class just helps you understand what is happening.

I actually believe there’s an “inflationary effect” on Tryst. Providers see other providers like them upping their rates and they join in. 500 becomes 600. 600 becomes 700. 700 becomes 900. It’s insane. Most of them refuse to be reviewed (because the ruse would be exposed), and they’ll blacklist you if you dare try to negotiate. That said, the dirty secret is that a lot of them will haggle because they’re desperate for business.
I totally agree. Tryst was the first site to really show what providers were asking and I think when the lower priced providers saw what other girls were asking they raised their rates. There was a girl I saw a few times who went from 250 to 500 to 800 and I think she's now asking $1000/hour. She was decent but not $1000 good. Another girl who was new I saw once for $300. The next week she was $400 and she's currently $650. Again - good but not that good.

This also lead to another problem - previously if you went for a provider asking 500 or more you were pretty much guaranteed top notch service (and of course there were exceptions but that's what sites like this are for). Now it's very hit or miss and girls will insist they're GFE and then you get there and they're not and I am simply not willing to take that kind of chance anymore after a couple of very bad experiences.

Has nothing to do with supply or demand. Rent has gone up. Food has gone up. Those two are needs, not wants. They're passing costs onto the consumer without having to do more work. If they find one whale who'll pay $800 for an hour session, their entire day just freed up. Two to three in a week is a good week at those prices.

It seems hard to find a decent bbj these days for $150 - $200 per hour that can host. Why is this such a hard thing has inflation really dried up the market for this type of service? I know we can’t go backwards but in 2010 it was like shorting fish in a barrel to get msog for that price range now it’s double even triple plus you have to supply the room as well as most ladies don’t host anymore or is it just me noticing this trend?

pokler

Power Bottom
It seems hard to find a decent bbj these days for $150 - $200 per hour that can host. Why is this such a hard thing has inflation really dried up the market for this type of service? I know we can’t go backwards but in 2010 it was like shorting fish in a barrel to get msog for that price range now it’s double even triple plus you have to supply the room as well as most ladies don’t host anymore or is it just me noticing this trend?
Maybe a ss for 150 , 200 or HH but not and hour .

I totally agree. Tryst was the first site to really show what providers were asking and I think when the lower priced providers saw what other girls were asking they raised their rates. There was a girl I saw a few times who went from 250 to 500 to 800 and I think she's now asking $1000/hour. She was decent but not $1000 good. Another girl who was new I saw once for $300. The next week she was $400 and she's currently $650. Again - good but not that good.
I have to agree with this here....many donations look crazy asf and while I'm no one to tell a lady how to price themselves, some of it just doesn't seem realistic in the day and age we're living in where mongers split their $$ between us....digital SW platforms and regular shmegular life etc....

Makes it seem like reasonably priced (meaning my donation range specifically) providers are ghetto....scammy...or bots and so most ppl negotiate a donation or get down right nasty about the requested donation....

It's really weird on these streets lately...BUT................either way you gotta pay in order to find out if she's the one or not.....

~My personal opinion ladies, gents AND lurkers....don't be coming for me behind the scenes now....~

Stay safe out here y'all....

Xoxo
#BBWPersuasion

Has nothing to do with supply or demand. Rent has gone up. Food has gone up. Those two are needs, not wants. They're passing costs onto the consumer without having to do more work. If they find one whale who'll pay $800 for an hour session, their entire day just freed up. Two to three in a week is a good week at those prices.
Nope. It's all about supply and demand and always will be; that's the way the world works.

There are very little barriers to entry for this business — all is needed is a vagina and/or a mouth.

Whether it's gasoline, hamburgers or sexual services, it doesn't matter to me that the rent, food, etc has gone up for the provider; what matters is how much I'm willing to spend for the product vs the other uses I have for the $ and how much the provider is willing to work for when her orders for her services aren't coming in and the increased rent, food etc is coming due.

Once they start seeing a decline in visitors they will know that their pricing is high and will slowly drop their prices till they are back in a normal range. I have x amount I am willing to spend and will not pay more. I would rather see my high end ladies for the whole night than what these providers on these sites are asking plus they are still trying to push you out earlier than what you are paying for soon they will feel the loss just my opinion only from what I know as a business man

pokler

Power Bottom
Nope. It's all about supply and demand and always will be; that's the way the world works.

There are very little barriers to entry for this business — all is needed is a vagina and/or a mouth.

Whether it's gasoline, hamburgers or sexual services, it doesn't matter to me that the rent, food, etc has gone up for the provider; what matters is how much I'm willing to spend for the product vs the other uses I have for the $ and how much the provider is willing to work for when her orders for her services aren't coming in and the increased rent, food etc is coming due.
You fail to mention the two bigger barriers . The aptitude to take risk and the accepting the moral reality. If not for these barriers the market would be flooded with normal everyday girls.