Jessica Rabbit 646-804-4891 Reviews & Discussion

Ok
So
I saw this 1 Sunday evening.

I texted with her like 2 weeks ago on a weekend. She told me she doesn't really do incalls on the weekend. Told her when she does let me know.

She texted me on Sunday. When I was on my way home from that new spa in sayvile.

I was like fuck I just got jacked off like 5min ago. I said fuck it. There's gotta be a reason she got the subtitle "slinky's girlfriend".

So told her I would take the train. I would be out there at 430pm. I drove to Jamica LIRR. Found parking spot. Walk to train. They have trains going to Penn like every 20min. Took train to Penn then took subway 1 stop to her.

Tell her I'm there she tells me where to go and to go to 4th floor. She'd be waiting in the lobby.

Got to fourth floor. Saw her, she is sexy hot. She was wearing street clothes. Which I find way hotter then all that fancy shit. She's like 5 foot nothing probably 110lbs. She tells me she's fun size lol.

Get in room. She is talking to me the whole time. She is cool as hell, down to earth sexy girl.

She tells me to get comfortable. We both get undressed. Asks me what kind of music I like. Tell her to put some R&B on. 90s stuff.

She has on sexy bra and panties but those didn't stay on to long.

She asks me how I like it. I told her do whatever she wants. She started sucking it. Holy fuck can she suck it. She is giving me serious eye contact the hole time.....just staring at me....it's intense.

Then she sits on my stomach and let's me feel that ass and titties. Then she opens her pussy up and says "you like this pink pussy" she has a super pink pussy especially next to her dark skin. I couldn't even speak. I just moaned.....

I start playing with her clit. She is super sentive. After a few min she starts shaking........it was hot watching her shake....

Then she got on my dick. She can ride like a pro. She told me I can cum when ever want. Told her I don't cum easy and I'm going the hole hour.

She rode my dick. Like 5 different ways.

Then I went for Mish and doggy. Fucked her as hard I could. She was shaking here and there. It was turning me on.......bad. she can handle dick like a pro.

Finally we are both dripping in sweat. I give up. Told her I wasn't going to cum with the condom on. She takes it off and sucks my dick dry.........God damn was it good.

She told me she was going to take good care of me for coming all the way from LI. She wasn't lieing.

She let me take a shower before left. Which was dope cause I had a long way home. We talked for a bit and I left

When I left. It was nice out. Women every where in that city. I was like fuck it. I'll walk to Penn.

I was so high on cloud 9 from that sex I walked 9 streets in the wrong direction before I noticed........smh

$300
Service 10/10

@Slinky Bender thanks for advertising your girl for use...... she is good money.....for sure.

Definitely need to see her again 1 day.

Ok
So
I saw this 1 Sunday evening.

I texted with her like 2 weeks ago on a weekend. She told me she doesn't really do incalls on the weekend. Told her when she does let me know.

She texted me on Sunday. When I was on my way home from that new spa in sayvile.

I was like fuck I just got jacked off like 5min ago. I said fuck it. There's gotta be a reason she got the subtitle "slinky's girlfriend".

So told her I would take the train. I would be out there at 430pm. I drove to Jamica LIRR. Found parking spot. Walk to train. They have trains going to Penn like every 20min. Took train to Penn then took subway 1 stop to her.

Tell her I'm there she tells me where to go and to go to 4th floor. She'd be waiting in the lobby.

Got to fourth floor. Saw her, she is sexy hot. She was wearing street clothes. Which I find way hotter then all that fancy shit. She's like 5 foot nothing probably 110lbs. She tells me she's fun size lol.

Get in room. She is talking to me the whole time. She is cool as hell, down to earth sexy girl.

She tells me to get comfortable. We both get undressed. Asks me what kind of music I like. Tell her to put some R&B on. 90s stuff.

She has on sexy bra and panties but those didn't stay on to long.

She asks me how I like it. I told her do whatever she wants. She started sucking it. Holy fuck can she suck it. She is giving me serious eye contact the hole time.....just staring at me....it's intense.

Then she sits on my stomach and let's me feel that ass and titties. Then she opens her pussy up and says "you like this pink pussy" she has a super pink pussy especially next to her dark skin. I couldn't even speak. I just moaned.....

I start playing with her clit. She is super sentive. After a few min she starts shaking........it was hot watching her shake....

Then she got on my dick. She can ride like a pro. She told me I can cum when ever want. Told her I don't cum easy and I'm going the hole hour.

She rode my dick. Like 5 different ways.

Then I went for Mish and doggy. Fucked her as hard I could. She was shaking here and there. It was turning me on.......bad. she can handle dick like a pro.

Finally we are both dripping in sweat. I give up. Told her I wasn't going to cum with the condom on. She takes it off and sucks my dick dry.........God damn was it good.

She told me she was going to take good care of me for coming all the way from LI. She wasn't lieing.

She let me take a shower before left. Which was dope cause I had a long way home. We talked for a bit and I left

When I left. It was nice out. Women every where in that city. I was like fuck it. I'll walk to Penn.

I was so high on cloud 9 from that sex I walked 9 streets in the wrong direction before I noticed........smh

$300
Service 10/10

@Slinky Bender thanks for advertising your girl for use...... she is good money.....for sure.

Definitely need to see her again 1 day.
Dam homie you ain't lying when you call yourself a simp lmao, driving to Jamaica then taking 2 trains for some pussy , you made that shit into a exploradora day lol, but dope review!

Slinky Bender

The All Powerful Moderator
Jessica will be at our event on Tuesday, May 21st and participating in our $100 BJ promotion. This comes along with 50% off room fees (normally $60/$100 for 30 minutes).

She was extremely popular at the last event because she also participated in our water gun exhibit (talent gets naked in our little pool and guests shoot them.... everywhere below the waist) with our water machine guns. She really showed up the other talent's poor work ethics.

I steered a few long time friends in her direction and they all came back with big smiles on their faces.

1hr $300
Lfk • Daty • Dato • BBBJ • 69 • CIM, CFS, MSOG

This is a bit late. I saw her in Jan of 2023. Jessica had been on my to-do list since she was at GC back in the day, but I unfortunately never made it there. When I saw she was available, I made sure not to miss my chance.

Easy connect through text. I let her know when I was close and got the address.

When I walked in, she had on a black outfit similar to the pics on here. Very friendly, PR girl. Nice body, really beautiful skin. Pics made her look taller and a little older. I was expecting her to resemble Constance Marie, but she reminded me more of Christina Milian (really cute face). Neither of which would have disappointed me. She has a thicker, soft body. Not fat, not muscley, just soft and perfect. I was very happy with my choice. Nicely proportioned body also. I don't care for huge asses typically found on Latin girls. Hers was perfect. Tits as well.

I took a quick shower and came out with her waiting on the bed with some music playing. Started with lfk, some DATY/O. Pussy was shaved with 5 O'clock shadow, which I also liked. Picturesque, super pink inside contrasting against her skin color. I could eat it for hours. She acted as if she came but she may have just been being polite. Either way I loved it.

She moved on to start an awesome BBBJ. Soft and slow. Transitioned to 69 then back to watching her as I laid back. No handed DT and even gagged herself a little. The memory of it gets me going as I write this. didn't last long and exploded in her throat. She completely finished me and went to rinse. She came back and said "you got me good."

We talked a bit, very cool girl. She gave a light massage, and I repeated the same as round one except for adding some covered mish then CG. Watching her is all I had hoped it would be. I usually can't finish covered but she is really a sight riding your lap. I finished in the bag. Showered and said goodbye. One of my top experiences. I didn't ask but if she allowed COF I'd spend my retirement on her. Highly recommend!

1hr $300
Lfk • Daty • Dato • BBBJ • 69 • CIM, CFS, MSOG

This is a bit late. I saw her in Jan of 2023. Jessica had been on my to-do list since she was at GC back in the day, but I unfortunately never made it there. When I saw she was available, I made sure not to miss my chance.

Easy connect through text. I let her know when I was close and got the address.

When I walked in, she had on a black outfit similar to the pics on here. Very friendly, PR girl. Nice body, really beautiful skin. Pics made her look taller and a little older. I was expecting her to resemble Constance Marie, but she reminded me more of Christina Milian (really cute face). Neither of which would have disappointed me. She has a thicker, soft body. Not fat, not muscley, just soft and perfect. I was very happy with my choice. Nicely proportioned body also. I don't care for huge asses typically found on Latin girls. Hers was perfect. Tits as well.

I took a quick shower and came out with her waiting on the bed with some music playing. Started with lfk, some DATY/O. Pussy was shaved with 5 O'clock shadow, which I also liked. Picturesque, super pink inside contrasting against her skin color. I could eat it for hours. She acted as if she came but she may have just been being polite. Either way I loved it.

She moved on to start an awesome BBBJ. Soft and slow. Transitioned to 69 then back to watching her as I laid back. No handed DT and even gagged herself a little. The memory of it gets me going as I write this. didn't last long and exploded in her throat. She completely finished me and went to rinse. She came back and said "you got me good."

We talked a bit, very cool girl. She gave a light massage, and I repeated the same as round one except for adding some covered mish then CG. Watching her is all I had hoped it would be. I usually can't finish covered but she is really a sight riding your lap. I finished in the bag. Showered and said goodbye. One of my top experiences. I didn't ask but if she allowed COF I'd spend my retirement on her. Highly recommend!
Damn bro......you been holding on to this review for that long......smh.....this review puts mine to shame......smh.....thanks for writing it.

Damn bro......you been holding on to this review for that long......smh.....this review puts mine to shame......smh.....thanks for writing it.
Glad you liked it. Like I mentioned she deserves it. I thought I had posted one for her. I was a new member then.

The only reason I haven't made a second visit is because I have a huge fuckit list with a somewhat imited budget. I tried a few weeks ago but never heard back from her. Although after writing this I realize how much I need to.