Jessica Rabbit 646-804-4891 Reviews & Discussion

1hr $300
Lfk • Daty • Dato • BBBJ • 69 • CIM, CFS, MSOG

This is a bit late. I saw her in Jan of 2023. Jessica had been on my to-do list since she was at GC back in the day, but I unfortunately never made it there. When I saw she was available, I made sure not to miss my chance.

Easy connect through text. I let her know when I was close and got the address.

When I walked in, she had on a black outfit similar to the pics on here. Very friendly, PR girl. Nice body, really beautiful skin. Pics made her look taller and a little older. I was expecting her to resemble Constance Marie, but she reminded me more of Christina Milian (really cute face). Neither of which would have disappointed me. She has a thicker, soft body. Not fat, not muscley, just soft and perfect. I was very happy with my choice. Nicely proportioned body also. I don't care for huge asses typically found on Latin girls. Hers was perfect. Tits as well.

I took a quick shower and came out with her waiting on the bed with some music playing. Started with lfk, some DATY/O. Pussy was shaved with 5 O'clock shadow, which I also liked. Picturesque, super pink inside contrasting against her skin color. I could eat it for hours. She acted as if she came but she may have just been being polite. Either way I loved it.

She moved on to start an awesome BBBJ. Soft and slow. Transitioned to 69 then back to watching her as I laid back. No handed DT and even gagged herself a little. The memory of it gets me going as I write this. didn't last long and exploded in her throat. She completely finished me and went to rinse. She came back and said "you got me good."

We talked a bit, very cool girl. She gave a light massage, and I repeated the same as round one except for adding some covered mish then CG. Watching her is all I had hoped it would be. I usually can't finish covered but she is really a sight riding your lap. I finished in the bag. Showered and said goodbye. One of my top experiences. I didn't ask but if she allowed COF I'd spend my retirement on her. Highly recommend!
Did she go by Jessica at GC?

I saw Jessica at the last party. Jessica is such a cool chick. It was late and I just smoked some ridiculous weed. Jessica gave me a BBJ that must have been over 30 minutes. I mean I was a rock but I was just too stoned to finish. Jessica told me just wait while she went to the bathroom. Jessica came back and was going to go at it again? I told her I just would just see her another time. The girl has skills and believe me if she could get me down her throat she’s a trooper! god has blessed me,let’s just say in that department.