Jolistic Organics 929-621-9007 Amp 994 Merrick Rd Baldwin Rd

@billyS , no need for the tip trick. This new spot is a FS place for the mongers that wants FS from the 2331 girls that works in Medford. Had creampied Mia before at this spot so i guess is included in the BBFS. She never complain about the creampie but only to ask me to come back to see her again if I want FS from her.

billyS

Reign of Terror
@billyS , no need for the tip trick. This new spot is a FS place for the mongers that wants FS from the 2331 girls that works in Medford. Had creampied Mia before at this spot so i guess is included in the BBFS. She never complain about the creampie but only to ask me to come back to see her again if I want FS from her.
Damage for bbfs CIP?

billyS

Reign of Terror
Hey Billy sorry for the question but I spend cold weather in warmer places now and will be back very soon. I'm not following the thread, did they move from Baldwin? The Baldwin addy is still in the header so I'm not sure if they are there or not.
They are north of where they used to be but still in Baldwin. Near the Checkers.

Went back and saw Linda.

Massage 5 out of 10
Looks 8/9
Release 9

Youngish, thin, tall, small breasted and talks like she's has marbles in her mouth. Fully nude body slide while face down.

Im an older guy and I like a good massage so she wasn't ideal for me as I don't partake in more than an hj but I'm sure pretty much open to all services. she went for a second pop but being in my 60s she'd have a better chance of getting blood from a stone.

billyS

Reign of Terror
Went back and saw Linda.

Massage 5 out of 10
Looks 8/9
Release 9

Youngish, thin, tall, small breasted and talks like she's has marbles in her mouth. Fully nude body slide while face down.

Im an older guy and I like a good massage so she wasn't ideal for me as I don't partake in more than an hj but I'm sure pretty much open to all services. she went for a second pop but being in my 60s she'd have a better chance of getting blood from a stone.
Damage?
Tip?

If she is still there... April is the one to see.. Awesome imho.. best I've seen on LI since I moved there.
Wow, you weren't kidding. April is an 11/10.

Looks 9 for AMP standards (nice face, nice body, seemingly natural Ds)
Massage 6.5
BBBJ 11 (abosolute perfect execution)
Location 10 (for privacy, not nice inside, typical amp, but clean and serviceable)

$40 (1/2 hour) + $100 (I added on top of the negiated tip because it was above and beyond)

Only concern is that good places get too busy. She had 2 phones vibrating and someone came to the door that she had to shoo away to come back later.

All things considered, this is the top of the amp mountain, at least for South Shore Long Island AMPs

Dropped a load in a few holes?
No.
Only pussy. I don’t do bare anal that much. It’s a mental thing lol. But I done her bare with no extra. Before I joined you guys, I did 40$ house. 100$ her. And told her “skip the condom” she said ok

oh and of course she did give me the famous “ only for you honey “

and “ shhhhh don’t tell no one” lol.
But in all fairness she was always good. And one of the more decent looking of the Asian genre IMHO

Has any one on here been screened to the new location without having been a regular before they relocated?
I had never been there before. I just texted and asked for the new address. I told them I had been to old location on Merrick Rd when asked. Most AMPs ask "have you been here before" the correct answer is always yes. I guess it makes them feel more comfortable.

Wow, you weren't kidding. April is an 11/10.

Looks 9 for AMP standards (nice face, nice body, seemingly natural Ds)
Massage 6.5
BBBJ 11 (abosolute perfect execution)
Location 10 (for privacy, not nice inside, typical amp, but clean and serviceable)

$40 (1/2 hour) + $100 (I added on top of the negiated tip because it was above and beyond)

Only concern is that good places get too busy. She had 2 phones vibrating and someone came to the door that she had to shoo away to come back later.

All things considered, this is the top of the amp mountain, at least for South Shore Long Island AMPs
Would you guys say she’s better looking then Cindy ?