Kings Spa Port Chester

First Review let me know how I can improve:

Visited this place last week. I heard some good reviews on this site so I thought I would check it out. There is a train station down the road with free parking on the weekends. Place is in broad daylight- busy street and lot of people walking during the day. I waited in my car for a while till there was less people. I rang the doorbell and had to wait a minute to be let in. When the door opened I was great by the MMS very cute 5’3-4 short blonde hair(I honestly wanna go back for her she was 100% my type). I was led to nice room clean and tv with camera to see what’s going on around the store and outside. Must have been a busy day, there was one lady working and with another client. I chose wait but it took longer than I was told. When she finally entered I was already in a not so great mood as i had waited 20 minutes. I handed the HF first 70 I had 80 so she went back and got changed. I didn’t catch her name but she was 5’5-6 cute skinny body tight ass and perky tits. Most likely late 40s. She proceeded to massage me and started great but she slowly died down. She started towards more legs and the massage really started to die down. I started to slowly lift my ass as I was tired of waiting and she got the message. She started massaging the sensitive parts and began to milk me like a cow. She told me to flip and procceeded to give me the menu. I opted not for fs. I paid 50 and received a lackluster hj and some moaning. She allowed me to roam but did not undress. Once I popped we headed to ts where things were quite uneventful and the water was lukewarm at best. Session lasted maybe 30 minutes when I paid for the hour. All in all I didn’t have the best experience there but you get what you pay for I guess. YMMV but I would go back for the MMS and definitely opt for everything.

stay safe everyone

billyS

Reign of Terror
First Review let me know how I can improve:

Visited this place last week. I heard some good reviews on this site so I thought I would check it out. There is a train station down the road with free parking on the weekends. Place is in broad daylight- busy street and lot of people walking during the day. I waited in my car for a while till there was less people. I rang the doorbell and had to wait a minute to be let in. When the door opened I was great by the MMS very cute 5’3-4 short blonde hair(I honestly wanna go back for her she was 100% my type). I was led to nice room clean and tv with camera to see what’s going on around the store and outside. Must have been a busy day, there was one lady working and with another client. I chose wait but it took longer than I was told. When she finally entered I was already in a not so great mood as i had waited 20 minutes. I handed the HF first 70 I had 80 so she went back and got changed. I didn’t catch her name but she was 5’5-6 cute skinny body tight ass and perky tits. Most likely late 40s. She proceeded to massage me and started great but she slowly died down. She started towards more legs and the massage really started to die down. I started to slowly lift my ass as I was tired of waiting and she got the message. She started massaging the sensitive parts and began to milk me like a cow. She told me to flip and procceeded to give me the menu. I opted not for fs. I paid 50 and received a lackluster hj and some moaning. She allowed me to roam but did not undress. Once I popped we headed to ts where things were quite uneventful and the water was lukewarm at best. Session lasted maybe 30 minutes when I paid for the hour. All in all I didn’t have the best experience there but you get what you pay for I guess. YMMV but I would go back for the MMS and definitely opt for everything.

stay safe everyone
Please break it up with some paragraph breaks and line skips next time to make it easier to read on a phone.