LI Bust

Curious -
How long ago was this?

I don’t get the impression that LE would do a pat down and search on you
15 years?

Back to answering questions:

One time when I was stopped after LE saw me pick up a nicely dressed girl in N. Amityville
Cop asked: Are you married.
my answer: I was going to say Duh and point to my wedding band but just decided it probably be most prudent to say "Yes"

cop asked: Does she know you pick up girls in your car.

my answer: I don’t pick up girls — I offered her a ride as she indicted she needed one. And yes my wife knows — because I've offered a ride to a girl when my wife was in the car. (didn’t elaborate to the cop but true story — 2am middle of nowhere and the car in front of me hit a missing piece of pavement (some idiot kids must have removed the warnings) and both tires went flat. My wife and I stopped to help when we saw the driver was a young woman. I would have helped change the tire but both front tires were flat. Obviously we assumed she didn't have two spares and we asked if we could give her a ride home. We did.

Yeah I've seen her dumpster diving at grocery stores in this area. She is pretty gross in person.
She is up and down long beach road in that loud, banged up PT cruiser going in and out of every strip malls dumpsters when the weather gets nice with a bikini top and her tits sagged down to the floor. Its a hideous sight.

Another one.. https://patch.com/new-york/babylonv...after-sex-acts-performed-clients-officials-pm

I reviewed the go spa place about two or three years ago. I’ve been on a hiatus for a while, due to some outside personal matters i.e. work and coming to terms with a rough breakup but I remember how I called it the worst happy ending I ever received and I still stand by that but it’s wild to see a place I wouldn’t expect to go down for what they’re being accused of in the article. I always thought it was one of the more “legit” spots with their 40/hr charge for a massage. Stay safe out there..

Another one.. https://patch.com/new-york/babylonv...after-sex-acts-performed-clients-officials-pm

I reviewed the go spa place about two or three years ago. I’ve been on a hiatus for a while, due to some outside personal matters i.e. work and coming to terms with a rough breakup but I remember how I called it the worst happy ending I ever received and I still stand by that but it’s wild to see a place I wouldn’t expect to go down for what they’re being accused of in the article. I always thought it was one of the more “legit” spots with their 40/hr charge for a massage. Stay safe out there..
"Both locations were served court summonses by the town attorneys office for violating town code 148 3(B)(4)(G), which prohibits any massage therapist from performing any act that requires them to touch the patrons genital area,"
Sounds like they offered HE.

A lot of legit spas I've been to in past few years offered it, most w/o even asking — seems like they just considered it part of the massage

I haven't posted about HE part in my reviews as the girls asked me not to.

"Both locations were served court summonses by the town attorneys office for violating town code 148 3(B)(4)(G), which prohibits any massage therapist from performing any act that requires them to touch the patrons genital area,"
Sounds like they offered HE.

A lot of legit spas I've been to in past few years offered it, most w/o even asking — seems like they just considered it part of the massage

I haven't posted about HE part in my reviews as the girls asked me not to.
Would make sense with all the johns coming from the gym right next door and that dive bar right next door to it, too.

Interesting. No mention of providers being arrested. Article said the AMPs were closed in February. But I could not find any news article about the original closing. Which means no police action. The town simply revoked the business license after an investigation.

Is this the next phase in the AMP wars? AMPs have been reopening quickly after a raid. Fixing the code violations and hiring new girls. But if the business license was revoked it can't reopen. Sounds like the original owner tried to reopen under a new name but the town put a stop to that.

Oh, wow. This is BS . At the deer Park location ladies wearing same uniforms, massage was good, ladies were pretty old ones and also there was only curtains. No Walls .
One of the girls had that slowest HE. She would do it slowly as possible. every time I felt like I got my monies worth($40). I would never think this place would be going out like this. What a shame. This was one of my decent massage with he places