LI Bust

Have a question, in the articles posted here what happens to the guys getting massages while the raid is happen?
They never mention the guys getting only the ladies giving..
Never been in a place while it was raided, but from what I've read here of the guys that have been. Most were just asked for their ID, and sent on their way with the let's not meet again comment.

The Patriots owner and the Nassau County round up and public shaming of having their pics posted from a few years ago being the exceptions; but the legal and political backlash of those cases probably means it won't happen again, so YMMV

https://utopiaguide.pl/forums/index...h-soliciting-prostitution.55119/#post-1184657

Flush the John's

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...pictures-104-arrested-prostitution-sting.html

billyS

Reign of Terror
Never been in a place while it was raided, but from what I've read here of the guys that have been. Most were just asked for their ID, and sent on their way with the let's not meet again comment.

The Patriots owner and the Nassau County round up and public shaming of having their pics posted from a few years ago being the exceptions; but the legal and political backlash of those cases probably means it won't happen again, so YMMV

https://utopiaguide.pl/forums/index...h-soliciting-prostitution.55119/#post-1184657

Flush the John's

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...pictures-104-arrested-prostitution-sting.html
Although they probably wouldn't want to admit it because it could 'out' them, I wonder how many UG members are among the 104?
And out of that subset how many are lurkers and how many post frequently.

Have a question, in the articles posted here what happens to the guys getting massages while the raid is happen?
They never mention the guys getting only the ladies giving..
I've responded to this question a few times in past posts concerning what happened to me. I was in the middle of a handjob when they busted in. The ladies started screaming and tried to run out leaving me there on the table. I was able to at least get some of my clothes on before they got to me. They played the good cop bad cop bullshit. What type of sex did you receive? Nothing sir. The women came into my room, took my money and said she would be right back and then you guys broke in. Bullshit! Tell us what you got! I saw the ad in Newsday for massage and I did have a bad back so I thought I would check it out.You knew exactly what this place was! I said I will do whatever you want me to do. If you want me to lie I will but if you want truth that is what happened. Give me your ID! He was hoping to run my ID and nailing me on something else. Clean...
The other cop says get out of here and bring some flowers home to your wife.

I don't follow genius rule and am a mulit rule breaker at times. Have a few gray area hobbies ( women, gambling, substances,etc). Although never involved witl law and women more than a handful with gambling/the law. .as a general rule of thumb the law can not assume the patron knows establishment is illegal and as such patron gets id run through system and let go if clean. As for a John sting assume they have different approach as they are targeting us versus the provider.

I've posted this before but perhaps may help out newbies:

When I go to my MD, I do not check to see his medical license; when I go to my hair cutter I do not check to see her license; when I buy a six pack of beer at 7-11 I do not check to see his license to sell beer; I do not check to see their license when I go to get my car inspected; when I go to a place that offers massage to get a legitimate massage for my sore muscles after a hard workout at the gym I do not check to see their licenses.

It's not my job.

I pay a lot of taxes to government agencies to protect me from unscrupulous people who wish to defraud the public by performing services w/o being properly licensed.

If I happen to be in a place that's being busted (close a couple of times but no cigar) and am asked about sexual services I would simply be shocked, shocked that such places were even allowed to open in the 1st place no less have been open quite a while until numerous community complaints bring in the cops.