Pleasure-Palace.club / Wall Street Desires Reviews & Discussion 917-622-9836

Haruki 360 hr dfk bbbj bbfs 200 asking about 5'2 fake Cs and a nice big meaty ass

She has good english and a pretty face. I would say the pics are her but she is pretty IRL. Got in some groping then the shower.... good natured groping....or a japanese babe.... and they got tape on the far shower door now.

She has a nice firm body but with a little something extra. She can DFK good and does the ball licking before a good bbbj for a j girl. Shaved pussy and in 69 I am grabbing onto her ass playing with it.

No lube club for the bbfs as she got on CG. It twas a shallow ride. Then took the reigns and then decided to get the doggy on it. And it was a sight to see that ass spread out from that back and her face in the mirror. Onto some quick mish to get the old sperm over that little cookie of hers.

Laid around talking and she is a big fan of korean food and K dramas. We both saw The Glory so talked about that. All the netflix k dramas.

She was fun, a good lay, and sweet. Not bad for a fun hour.

aurora queen of all the jgirls models 380 1 hour

no longer mvp service queen she got a lot smarter, still insanely popular

she can scream with the best of em, hi octave vocal cords, her body is out of this world
the room was thin and the girl accross was having a screaming contest with aurora wtf

my third time seeing her. gatekeeping her. in my short 5 months in manhattan only saw 1 other girl that is hotter then her, i mean tall and pretty niche. again gatekeeping. aurora towers over all other jgirls models . i am into spinners with the perfect ass. so unless she is uniquely special i don't see girls of other body types. i can name 15 spinners that are way hotter, but she is number one in her field. number one bring tic tacs and mints. she is way undervaluded which is why she is always booked. i predict she will be 300 400 500 some day. she is much smarter now and overuses the lube. no big dicks for her. her service didn't go down, customers tired her ass out. she doesn't get much sleep or rest now. that only makes her more human. yes yes yes, she is a sure thing, no no no you might have to do all the work now. cg,rcg,daty,bbbj,bbfs,mish,standing doggy, killer legs. she does watch the clock so you will have to outsmart her. she is no longer super tight, who cares bring extra cash and hope she stays longer. highly recommended once and try not to fall in love with her face and body. her biggest secret since you all want to know is YES SHE DOES VIDOES AND PICS UTR, not for everyone. she has to connect with you and trust has to be earned to click. don't feel bad if she rejects you. and don't blame me if things don't go your way. she has many choices and options. i am only one of the lucky ones who had her early.

aurora queen of all the jgirls models 380 1 hour

no longer mvp service queen she got a lot smarter, still insanely popular

she can scream with the best of em, hi octave vocal cords, her body is out of this world
the room was thin and the girl accross was having a screaming contest with aurora wtf

my third time seeing her. gatekeeping her. in my short 5 months in manhattan only saw 1 other girl that is hotter then her, i mean tall and pretty niche. again gatekeeping. aurora towers over all other jgirls models . i am into spinners with the perfect ass. so unless she is uniquely special i don't see girls of other body types. i can name 15 spinners that are way hotter, but she is number one in her field. number one bring tic tacs and mints. she is way undervaluded which is why she is always booked. i predict she will be 300 400 500 some day. she is much smarter now and overuses the lube. no big dicks for her. her service didn't go down, customers tired her ass out. she doesn't get much sleep or rest now. that only makes her more human. yes yes yes, she is a sure thing, no no no you might have to do all the work now. cg,rcg,daty,bbbj,bbfs,mish,standing doggy, killer legs. she does watch the clock so you will have to outsmart her. she is no longer super tight, who cares bring extra cash and hope she stays longer. highly recommended once and try not to fall in love with her face and body. her biggest secret since you all want to know is YES SHE DOES VIDOES AND PICS UTR, not for everyone. she has to connect with you and trust has to be earned to click. don't feel bad if she rejects you. and don't blame me if things don't go your way. she has many choices and options. i am only one of the lucky ones who had her early.
While I read a lot of praise in this review, and see the "gatekeeping" loud and clear. I'm not convinced that we have a 500 girl when statements like "you might have to do all the work now" and "customers tired her ass out. she doesn't get much sleep or rest now", is this the gatekeeper talking or is it a real account of the session. If it's the latter then maybe you're oneof the lucky ones to seen her at her peak and carry that memory into the subsequent sessions. It sound like she's on the service decline though and wearing out. She's scheduled from the 3rd to the 11th. I'm writing this on the 9th. She's probably worn out from her stay here with two days left. Better to wait it out for her next visit and take an early appointment maybe?

Aurora 380 hr dfk bbbj cfs 5'6 early 20s small Cs real, nice ass.

She is very fucking pretty and pale and has long black hair with bangs. It looks better now that the pics. So thin and perfect shape.

She has some english and her shower before and after are quick which is fine with me. Once we on the bed she was a lot of fun. She gave this sex sly look once in while. Good DFK from her.

her bbbj at first seemed like it was going to be meh only at the head but yet those taste buds on the head of my penis felt good. Got hard and she was shoving that cock deep as her mouth could take it. 69 and that shaved lil pussy and her pussy skin and butthole skin seemed the same shade as her regular skin. It was a pie eating contest while she continued to bang my cock against the back of her throat.

100/200 firm so put on the condom. CG is slow and she lets out her first scream here. Great tight pussy on her. Nice smooth skin on her body to rub. With J girls CG is just to let them get it all in.

Off bed mish with her legs up, off bed doggy, this girl was screaming and I was drilling her. The screams were like some opera about getting a D. It is a huge ego stroke and also like a really good cheering session. She let me put her legs and ass the way I wanted them. She was screaming but was no quitter. Had this really great banging with her ass at the edge of the bed in doggy while I held her down....she was just on the ride and couldn't get off.
Mish for the finish and she has that pussy where it is like, yeah, no problem with the nut and I let out my scream. Then laid around and chilled and this girl is very cool. She seemed fine after and I was like I am glad I went all out. A very memorable session among a myriad of J sessions I done forgot. 2 or 3 more days and I would get on that. I actually had to call for the final shower to make my train on time.

I mean, a hot 20 something j girl that can suck dick and will let you just abuse that pussy....oh hell yeah.

Oh, she picked out my sneakers correctly on first try. Every j girl here has picked out my sneakers correctly the first time. Not many 13s at this show.

While I read a lot of praise in this review, and see the "gatekeeping" loud and clear. I'm not convinced that we have a 500 girl when statements like "you might have to do all the work now" and "customers tired her ass out. she doesn't get much sleep or rest now", is this the gatekeeper talking or is it a real account of the session. If it's the latter then maybe you're oneof the lucky ones to seen her at her peak and carry that memory into the subsequent sessions. It sound like she's on the service decline though and wearing out. She's scheduled from the 3rd to the 11th. I'm writing this on the 9th. She's probably worn out from her stay here with two days left. Better to wait it out for her next visit and take an early appointment maybe?
See her. She is awesome. Trust me.

Abby 400 hr dfk bbbj cfs 5'2, pale, Cs that I think are real but possibly not but also j girls have some firm boobs, nice ass with some meat, mid 20s, chinese, pretty face.

Abby is pretty hot and her face is blurred out on the pics so maybe her. I think she would have straight up fucked before shower. I kept telling her I had to pee and I can't when I am hard. I don't think she understood what that meant until I did it. She has some decent english but she might also call an arm a leg.

We go to shower and they are busy so we sit in the waiting room. She straddles me and we dfk and she has me suck on those tits and motorboat them. Then she does some p2p and I get my head in there for a few pumps but that is it. She has some hair above the clit. A little lippy but not much. Then we shower and get back in.

She is kind of aggressive on top and kisses me, my neck, damn nipples, then gives me a good bbbj that quickly turns into 69. I got my face in there and tongue in there. It was a good 69.

Put on the condom and she gets on top. I was grabbing onto that ass bucking hard. Her face was fun to watch. Then some standing mish and I get her legs and and grab around her slamming her into me and she is asking me if she is my bitch and I am like you are my slut. Then hand on her throat. Tearing that pussy up.

Standing doggy that pussy was fantastic. It had this great grip and I held her down with her ass up just jumping into it pounding all out and she took it and came like that.
She told me thanks for being gentle with her or I would have broke her. I wasn't that gentle....

We actually had a pretty deep conversation about life and the difference between bitch and beach. Here until the end of the month.

Mako Oda at Pleasure Palace in midtown Manhattan - Happy Birthday!

Stopped by PPC (pleasure-palace.club) earlier this week during the day. I paid $400 for a nice 45-minute session with Mako Oda and the sheet cake that I brought with me (see below) was my in-kind tip.

First, a refresher. Mako Oda is a well-known JAV video star with over 50 videos / films to her credit. She started in the business at age 26 and will turn 40 years old today Sunday, December 17, 2023. Her rates are higher than most girls, $300 for 30 minutes, $400 for 45 minutes, $500 for 60 minutes, and $800 for 90 minutes.

Mako Oda is an attractive, sexy female whose biggest attributes are a massive set of boobs, as is obvious from the photos that appear on the PPC website (and from watching her videos). The photos are real with little to no photoshopping or filtering (except for the very first, bare-breasted photo, I doubt if her boobs very ever that large), however it should be noted that they were taken several years ago. I had the PPC website cued up on my iPhone and we went through those photos together at the end of my session, she pointed out that several of the photos were taken when she was "very young" meaning over 13 years ago when she was 26 and she first started her JAV career.

I brought a medium-sized sheet cake with "Happy 40th Birthday Mako Oda Dec. 17" written in red icing on the top. The young, short MMS who greeted me at the door took the cake from me, led me down to Mako Oda's room at the end, and gave it to Mako Oda, saying "look what your customer brought for you" then "is your birthday today?" to which both Mako Oda and I replied, "it's Sunday the Seventeenth. " The MMS then asked "how old will you be" to which Mako Oda giggled, held her hand over the "40" and said something in Japanese, then the MMS left to put the cake in the fridge. Mako Oda thanked me several times and it's obvious she was not expecting that.

We undressed separately and I immediately noticed that she's a lot tinier than one would guess, the website lists her as 4'8" and 105 lbs and that's close to the truth, she's definitely under 5 feet tall and spinner-size thin (except for her boobs). She has lost at least 20 lbs from her video heyday but the boobs are still large and impressive.

Off for a quick stand-up shower. Back in the room, she had me lie down on my stomach, rubbed nuru gel on my back, then laid down on top of my back and gave me a great body slide massage with those boobs. She then had me turn onto my back, continued the body slide massage that featured a long Russian (titty-fuck) session, then she began to kiss me from head to neck to nipples to my dick and a long BBBJ.

She put on a condom and climbed on top for a nice cowgirl session, I enjoyed being able to grab and play with her tits while watching her bounce up and down. She then said, "you go on top", got off, laid on her back, and pulled my dick inside her in mish, nice and tight (as others have noted Mako Oda has a great pussy). She immediately started a steady moaning sound, and while I'd like to think I was doing a good job, I suspect the sound effects were part of her routine.

I stopped after a few minutes as I didn't want to come that quickly and I wanted to try some DATY and suck on her boobs. Here's when I got bad news, she flat-out refused any DATY at all, saying what sounded like "it's hard" but I think she meant "it hurts" and she also discouraged any prolonged tit play. She asked me to get back on top so obviously she enjoyed getting pounded hard in the mish position, so I went back to work. This time I was able to lean over a bit to one side, get my hands around her back and small butt and lift her a bit (easy to do because she's so tiny) for a spinner-like experience before finishing; note she did allow LFK during mish. Then a second stand-up shower to wrap up the visit.

As we got dressed, we talked a bit but she only knows a bit of English so the conversation was minimal. I did learn that she's flying back to Japan next week for Christmas, and as noted above we went through the PPC website together; I got the impression she had never seen what that website looked like.

Would I recommend? Yes, if one is willing to pay the higher rate, knows ahead of time what is and what is not available (no GFE, BBFS, DFK, or DATY) and is a "boob guy.” I'd love to see her again someday (her last day is Monday, December 18), but I was disappointed that DFK and DATY were not on the menu at all, and frankly, $400 is above my budget. Maybe I'll try a 30-minute session with her next year, hopefully she'll remember me as the guy who brought her the birthday cake and treat me nicely.

Stopped by PPC (pleasure-palace.club) earlier this week during the day. I paid $400 for a nice 45-minute session with Mako Oda and the sheet cake that I brought with me (see below) was my in-kind tip.

First, a refresher. Mako Oda is a well-known JAV video star with over 50 videos / films to her credit. She started in the business at age 26 and will turn 40 years old today Sunday, December 17, 2023. Her rates are higher than most girls, $300 for 30 minutes, $400 for 45 minutes, $500 for 60 minutes, and $800 for 90 minutes.

Mako Oda is an attractive, sexy female whose biggest attributes are a massive set of boobs, as is obvious from the photos that appear on the PPC website (and from watching her videos). The photos are real with little to no photoshopping or filtering (except for the very first, bare-breasted photo, I doubt if her boobs very ever that large), however it should be noted that they were taken several years ago. I had the PPC website cued up on my iPhone and we went through those photos together at the end of my session, she pointed out that several of the photos were taken when she was "very young" meaning over 13 years ago when she was 26 and she first started her JAV career.

I brought a medium-sized sheet cake with "Happy 40th Birthday Mako Oda Dec. 17" written in red icing on the top. The young, short MMS who greeted me at the door took the cake from me, led me down to Mako Oda's room at the end, and gave it to Mako Oda, saying "look what your customer brought for you" then "is your birthday today?" to which both Mako Oda and I replied, "it's Sunday the Seventeenth. " The MMS then asked "how old will you be" to which Mako Oda giggled, held her hand over the "40" and said something in Japanese, then the MMS left to put the cake in the fridge. Mako Oda thanked me several times and it's obvious she was not expecting that.

We undressed separately and I immediately noticed that she's a lot tinier than one would guess, the website lists her as 4'8" and 105 lbs and that's close to the truth, she's definitely under 5 feet tall and spinner-size thin (except for her boobs). She has lost at least 20 lbs from her video heyday but the boobs are still large and impressive.

Off for a quick stand-up shower. Back in the room, she had me lie down on my stomach, rubbed nuru gel on my back, then laid down on top of my back and gave me a great body slide massage with those boobs. She then had me turn onto my back, continued the body slide massage that featured a long Russian (titty-fuck) session, then she began to kiss me from head to neck to nipples to my dick and a long BBBJ.

She put on a condom and climbed on top for a nice cowgirl session, I enjoyed being able to grab and play with her tits while watching her bounce up and down. She then said, "you go on top", got off, laid on her back, and pulled my dick inside her in mish, nice and tight (as others have noted Mako Oda has a great pussy). She immediately started a steady moaning sound, and while I'd like to think I was doing a good job, I suspect the sound effects were part of her routine.

I stopped after a few minutes as I didn't want to come that quickly and I wanted to try some DATY and suck on her boobs. Here's when I got bad news, she flat-out refused any DATY at all, saying what sounded like "it's hard" but I think she meant "it hurts" and she also discouraged any prolonged tit play. She asked me to get back on top so obviously she enjoyed getting pounded hard in the mish position, so I went back to work. This time I was able to lean over a bit to one side, get my hands around her back and small butt and lift her a bit (easy to do because she's so tiny) for a spinner-like experience before finishing; note she did allow LFK during mish. Then a second stand-up shower to wrap up the visit.

As we got dressed, we talked a bit but she only knows a bit of English so the conversation was minimal. I did learn that she's flying back to Japan next week for Christmas, and as noted above we went through the PPC website together; I got the impression she had never seen what that website looked like.

Would I recommend? Yes, if one is willing to pay the higher rate, knows ahead of time what is and what is not available (no GFE, BBFS, DFK, or DATY) and is a "boob guy.” I'd love to see her again someday (her last day is Monday, December 18), but I was disappointed that DFK and DATY were not on the menu at all, and frankly, $400 is above my budget. Maybe I'll try a 30-minute session with her next year, hopefully she'll remember me as the guy who brought her the birthday cake and treat me nicely.
Thanks for the review. I was waiting for some word on her before dipping in. The restrictions are kinda bonkers as far as J-girls go. No gfe or PSE? Wild.
She is kinda a dream lay though, probably the only real REAL JAV idol that has ever visited NYC since I've been mongering. The other "JAV" girls have been either amateurs or one-and-dones, so I don't count them.

Actually Momoka a few months ago was kind of a name as well, but she also had some similar restrictions.

Gonna skip her this time. But it's interesting to see someone of her fame come out here to work. Gives me hope for future stars visiting. There's a couple of MILFs I would love to get my hands on.

billyS

Reign of Terror

Googled her. Seems she might be mixed? Maybe the bastard daughter of a US serviceman stationed over there.
For $400 it seems like a waste with all her "no's". If you're going to see her because of her ginormous tits, but you don't have full access what's the point?

Googled her. Seems she might be mixed? Maybe the bastard daughter of a US serviceman stationed over there.
For $400 it seems like a waste with all her "no's". If you're going to see her because of her ginormous tits, but you don't have full access what's the point?
Yes, it's like going to a strip club where the girl says NO to everything while you pay for a $200 lap dance. I would be mad as fuck.

And he bought her a cake and she still put up various restrictions. Gifts unless extravagant and even then aren't that big of a deal and doesn't get you much better service if at all. Especially if your first time seeing the pro.

I agree that it may have been a waste of time for $400. I didn't know about all of her restrictions ahead of time, otherwise, I would have booked only a 30-minute appointment. TOFFT?

On the other hand, many guys have written reviews stating that they have no interest in DFK or DATY, they just want to receive a BBBJ and then bang away, so the opportunity to do so with a genuine JAV star (plus receive a Nuru body slide and Russian titty-fuck with her ginormous tits) may be worth $400 or more to them.

billyS

Reign of Terror
I agree that it may have been a waste of time for $400. I didn't know about all of her restrictions ahead of time, otherwise, I would have booked only a 30-minute appointment. TOFFT?

On the other hand, many guys have written reviews stating that they have no interest in DFK or DATY, they just want to receive a BBBJ and then bang away, so the opportunity to do so with a genuine JAV star (plus receive a Nuru body slide and Russian titty-fuck with her ginormous tits) may be worth $400 or more to them.
Good points.

Don't get me wrong, we love that you wrote the review. Thanks for the contribution.
My criticism was strictly of her

Mako Oda $500 hr big breasts, 5'3, somewhat curvy, smooth skin,

Seen Mako just as a bucketlist because I've seen her videos before. Just a warning don't expect a ball deep experience from her. Mako is very short 5'3 but her breast are JAV accurate. She follows a script with limited actions. No LFK, DFK or titty sucking. Plus she will do weird JAV oil massages, the oil is over kill. Not sure if she on holiday break but if you want to see her I don't think she's worth the price or the experience. But she's a polite personality despite the lack luster experience.

Mako Oda,

Yeah, I tried to see her. She ended up giving me all my money back when I started to complain about all the restrictions after we got out of the shower. I ended up seeing another girl but I was still very disappointed.

Bella 450 hr dfk bbbj cfs real C cups

I am always down for a vietnamese girl so yeah got Bella who is half american. Not the pics but very damn pretty and like mid 20s. Long black shiny hair. Speaks english.

She is friendly and IMO it pays dividends to chat her up. I think she is a civvie that just started doing it not some amp pro. Her tits are real C cups that have such nice firmness it is easy to mistake them as some nice man mades.

In the shower and they fixed the door without the tape. I really just remember her stroking my half chub in the quick shower.

In the room and you have to warm her up with some LFK before the DFK. She was fine with me kissing her neck and her tits...you can play with those titties. Maybe she is just a little curvy. Good BBBJ and in 69 her ass is all in your face...it is very nice and bubbly bent over. She does have some hair towards the center of the pussy area aka surrounding the bungie zone....take you right into the bungie zone!!!

I actually asked for 3rds I think in 69. Put on the condom and in CG she presses on my chest and slams her pussy down on my dick. Did some standing mish sliding her around and the view in doggy....like the old butt bongo days. Why was her ass so good in doggy? Anyway, I got the good angle on mish where I got the old team ramrod pounding until I came. Then we talked for a while. She is a nice chick...now I might be biased because she just grabbed a large nut out of me.

Kuroe $240 + $100 bb outside. She's great gfe, will suck dick after you cum to clean you up. She likes to be engaged like you can't not touch her for like 5 minutes cuz she feels you don't like her. She's pretty loud and likes to scream while I fucked her. Not the tightest for me but has a nice meaty feeling pussy. Looks pretty good for being 30+ with great ass and nice enough tits (Small natural Bs with big nips). Lots of kissing back and forth while she's not screaming kimochi. Pull out in doggy while she looks at the mirror back at me and cum on her ass and drip down. She turned around to suck me off while I was super sensitive too!

erin 400 plus 200 tipped excellent shower bbbj yes pics are real

she is finally back. give her chocolate it makes her happy guys. she was my first japanese bbfs half my virginity. yes pics and video no face. i still remember how she first saw me and she was like taken aback by my ugly looks. i knew i had to win her over. she is a foodie who traveled all over the world. her pussy self lubricates came in half a hour. so reliable , she fucks you till you tap out.

recommend yes hell yes. if your ugly bring chocolates it works wonders

Otoha 360 hr 100 dfk bbbj bbfscop only 4'7, naturals B cups, not skinny but just meaty firm, nice ass. Early 20s

The pics are her. She is the shortest hooker I've ever seen. Maybe the shortest this city has ever seen! In one way she looks ever younger and in another way not. She is a cutie and sweet and speaks good english. I am almost 2 feet taller than her. I did see her because she was this short.

Showered and she is friendly but she didn't catch onto the hand holding in the hallway thing yet.

She lies on the bed. So I slide in there. We lay on our sides and we DFK a bit and I start pushing her down. Then she was sucking my day...a regular japanese type bbbj. Now 69 her pussy is shaved an diny and she has a little butthole. My 69 is almost equal attention to licking pussy and playing with their ass and rubbing their back.... 3 things at one time is a lot for me.

She gets on top and I slide into that warm pink hole....that was made to please cocks! I just believe and biology and want to make things do what they are supposed to do. Slide into home plate...safe.
If you are a small feet loving perv well, she has those too.

standing mish it was pretty cute to see her with her eyes half closed. I can almost still remember it. Her feet tasted good...there was a spell of like 6 months that I was sucking every girl's foot that would let me put it in my mouth. I miss those days...back when I was innocent.
doggy and j girls got nice asses in general....last flat j girl ass was years ago for me...back at Asian star when they had a girl at a hotel.

Mish and at the last minute i pulled out... usually I wouldn't bother getting the outside only upgrade but just because she was the shortest.

Talked for a while and I actually suggested a shower so I could catch the train.

japanese shortie that you can bang out, have fun.

Otoha 400 totally for 45min bbbj bbfscip she is only 4'7, naturals B cups, not skinny but just meaty firm, nice ass. Early 20s. She is excellent and exciting and LOADS OF FUN. She is active and deeply engaged, and moaned many times often and very loud. Deeply engaged and enjoying every moment. She does not stop, she is happily engaging.

Very short, very active her pictures are 100% accurate. She speaks some excellent English - she LOVES having a good time. She immediately asked if I wanted no condom, correctly responded and she dove right into play. She wanted it engaged quickly and gets wet very fast.

Showered and she is easy to life and hold around you with her legs. She wants activity.

I lay on bed at first, she slowly got on after asking no condom. Knowing this, she wanted immediate entry.
i pushed for her to suck me, which she did. We lay on our sides for a period as I entered her deeply. VERY deeply and hard and she loved it. Loudly moaning. I felt she liked it as i shoved my finger in her ass. She smiled and said no but did not push me out. Just no Greeking, but I did slide the finger with my entry of her and she smiled.

We did it doggy, me on top missionary, several different sides - she tries everything. Popping it all deeply inside her - she loved it and moaned loudly and pushed to finish deeply. There is not a single part I noticed her not enjoying. She is fun, active and loves to be handled deeply. I highly recommend others.