Rising Sun Reviews & Discussion 929-288-7618 (old number 929-676-6606)

Lucky you..I burnt myself..this was my first AMP experience and totally disappointed..felt like a fool with the amount of money i spent,..learnt a lesson

total damage : 320/hr + 300 BBFSCIP
Oh man I am so sorry your first left a bad taste. The follow on I didn't post was I high tailed it to shangri-la, where I was hoping for a second time with Fairy, but I can assure you Kaka first time was everything yurina was not. Get a couple of good rounds under your belt and I assure your spidey sense will sprout. Be advised the current round of construction might be off putting, supposed to go another 2 weeks, but by then kaka will be back in Japan.

Yurina non-review 0$ bailed

Not a knock on the girl, two blurred pics are definitely her, others are at least face filter. Confirmed by text that I was after 30 min cim, and reconfirmed that service before catching a cab over. Girl is very pretty, nice, no English, but establishing right up front her insane extra prices for bbfs no cip 200, cip another 200, video another 200. And I'm like no baby I'm only here for a quickie bbbj cim 210 as advertised with the current 20 discount. Finally she gets the point and text translates "I don't like putting sperm in my mouth"

Wtf is up with this new crop of j girls? They're all asking a premium, and I've been declined cim so many times now I ask the agency up front. Turns out that doesn't even work, so screw you rising sun. Anyway I had a pleasant conversation with yurina while getting my pants back on, and we concluded she should explain to the shop that false advertising is hurting her business.
I think it pays off to be more assertive. You could've even asked them beforehand what her regular services or prices for extras are. If they don't say or say it depends on the girl, don't just take that answer and not meet her but also say something like she just lost business. Also, it's literally stupid that they make us have to ask them for services which should be standardized or ask about prices for extras.

I think it pays off to be more assertive. You could've even asked them beforehand what her regular services or prices for extras are. If they don't say or say it depends on the girl, don't just take that answer and not meet her but also say something like she just lost business. Also, it's literally stupid that they make us have to ask them for services which should be standardized or ask about prices for extras.
I want to be clear that when I got on site, the girl was clear and friendly and open from the get go what was what, and me and the girl were clear and friendly that's not what the shop said, and I did not criticize her pricing (which ahem between you and me was insane). I do criticize the shop for bald mischaracterization of the girl's menu.

Sakura
Rising sun
https://risingsun8.com/view/246

340 for 1 hour +msrp 100 BBFS

Since my first choice was unavailable I went to Rising sun for sakura after i read a review that she was really tight. Quick and easy screening. The pictures are fairly accurate, except some normal PS touchup. Maybe a bit more cute than the pictures.

Looks slim with natural b and a nice petite ass. Smiles, laugh and happy, but seems a bit distant, maybe we just did not click. Her English is lacking, no translator but we get by.

Off to the shower which was uneventful. Back in the room I see that the bed is two massage tables, put together up against a mirror. Which does not seem safe

Start with LFK/DFK, fondling, FIV, BBBJ to 69.

She stopped me a couple of times and jumped off at some point. Seems like she didn't want to come. Started with CG BB, but she put on lube, so there was not much sensation. She acted like she was super tight which was a bit annoying. I've had tighter sensation with girls that brace and pound me back this week. Switched to missionary but still didn't get into the groove. Asked if she was okay several times, to which she replied yes. Switched to doggy where the back rounded and I was walking her around the bed because she moved away.

I did not want to smash her into the mirror, because safety first. Put her arms behind her back in a armlock, put her down on her face to get some bracing for the pound. Not sure if it's the girl, the bed setup, or lube or all but I did not get into the groove. After 40 I had her jump off to try bj and hj to finish. At the alarm I managed to finish in 69. Compliant for position change, but too much blocking for my taste. You can feel like you are a super big dick with this girl, I'm just above average dick

The blocking was just a turnoff for me. A boring session.YMMV

5/10 Would not repeat.

Went last week to see Mariko. Before I start the actual review. Will say I'm a little newer to the game but my experience was so great with Mariko that it got me to create this account and post a review for her.

So looks like this place has changed locations now around the Madison Park area. The entrance is interesting to say the least... but once inside it's very nice and spacious. I finally get to Meet Mariko, short girl with such a bubbly expression. The chemistry was definitely there from the start. She's pretty cute and shy in the teasing way. She looks familiar to the photos posted. Her face in the photos are a little altered but def looks cuter in person. Body's great too. Decent size boobs for her body, not overly large. And she's got a great cute little butt.

Head over to the showers. Not necessarily the biggest fan of the new shower area, there doesn't seem to be great privacy there. Door was left open one of the MMS was chilling around. Was kind of awks, the shower itself is private area. She cleans me up and then the connection really starts... go for a little LFK that eventually leads to some DFK. While that's going she's getting me all excited down there. We then head back to the room after drying up.

This girl was magic I tell ya. I didn't want her to start things cause I was entranced by her. I start feeling her up and taking the lead. Her body was smooth, her boobs firm yet soft to the touch. Her ass, as I mentioned before, well shapped and you could see her wet pussy between her cheeks. My body was all over her. I could tell she was enjoying it. Ended up DATY and she tasted great. After stirring things down there I know she wanted me. She doesn't speak English that much besides some words,but our bodies were doing the talking. I lay down and she starts her bbbj. She wanted to make me feel good and she was doing her thing. Never DT but didn't need it. She was skilled, adding variations from her mouth and her hands. Occasionally exciting my balls in the process. After I couldn't take it anymore she popped on a cover and went into CG. After that ended up going into mush and doggy. I fucked her like crazy and we finished.

Total Damage: 280 + tip 45 min

Recommend for sure. Great service, good personality. New ATF

billyS

Reign of Terror
Went last week to see Mariko. Before I start the actual review. Will say I'm a little newer to the game but my experience was so great with Mariko that it got me to create this account and post a review for her.

So looks like this place has changed locations now around the Madison Park area. The entrance is interesting to say the least... but once inside it's very nice and spacious. I finally get to Meet Mariko, short girl with such a bubbly expression. The chemistry was definitely there from the start. She's pretty cute and shy in the teasing way. She looks familiar to the photos posted. Her face in the photos are a little altered but def looks cuter in person. Body's great too. Decent size boobs for her body, not overly large. And she's got a great cute little butt.

Head over to the showers. Not necessarily the biggest fan of the new shower area, there doesn't seem to be great privacy there. Door was left open one of the MMS was chilling around. Was kind of awks, the shower itself is private area. She cleans me up and then the connection really starts... go for a little LFK that eventually leads to some DFK. While that's going she's getting me all excited down there. We then head back to the room after drying up.

This girl was magic I tell ya. I didn't want her to start things cause I was entranced by her. I start feeling her up and taking the lead. Her body was smooth, her boobs firm yet soft to the touch. Her ass, as I mentioned before, well shapped and you could see her wet pussy between her cheeks. My body was all over her. I could tell she was enjoying it. Ended up DATY and she tasted great. After stirring things down there I know she wanted me. She doesn't speak English that much besides some words,but our bodies were doing the talking. I lay down and she starts her bbbj. She wanted to make me feel good and she was doing her thing. Never DT but didn't need it. She was skilled, adding variations from her mouth and her hands. Occasionally exciting my balls in the process. After I couldn't take it anymore she popped on a cover and went into CG. After that ended up going into mush and doggy. I fucked her like crazy and we finished.

Total Damage: 280 + tip 45 min

Recommend for sure. Great service, good personality. New ATF
Well written review for someone new to the hobby.
Glad you had such an over the top great experience.

Sakura 1/2?hr $230

I saw her Monday but it appears she is no longer on the site. I could be wrong but it looks like she is Ayana at JPK. She is one of three I had my eye on here and she was the one available when I was nearby on short notice.

Pics are filtered and probably a little better than in person. However, she was cute enough and had a decent size ass. Gave the donation a couple of quick kisses while I undressed and off to the shower. Uneventful here and back to the room.

I took the lead here and would have to do so for the rest of the session. Had h

Has any one here been verified recently by rising sun? so far my texts did not receive any response and no one takes calls. Would appreciate if any of you fellow mongers is willing to help me in this regard.

Has any one here been verified recently by rising sun? so far my texts did not receive any response and no one takes calls. Would appreciate if any of you fellow mongers is willing to help me in this regard.
I got verified by texting the JPKawaii Club/ NYCSmilingEyes #. Rising Sun is one of a few other subsets ran by the same organizer. The # for Rising Sun itself, I never got a response from when I tried texting aswell.

Yoko 1hr 360

I've been meaning to see Yoko for a while now but my schedule never aligned with her availability.
Last Thursday 10/5 I was able to secure an early appointment with Yoko. A few things you should know. I love tall girls (I love all girls, I don't discriminate) but I find tall girls specially sexy. So Yoko's height fit my needs and likes perfectly.
I'm not too keen of the new space. I really liked the previous location in the 60's. MMS opened the door. I can't remember her name but I always wish she was available for a session. I meet Yoko and I was mesmerized by how pretty she was. Tall, 5'11" at least, long silky and dark hair, beautiful face, nice long legs, decent B's with nice nipples, and a nice ass with hips to go with. I got hard by thinking about her in DS right away.
Kiss and off to the shower. A bit of confusion, there was another ringer in the shower next to us that opened their shower door while we were walking by. If you're reading this, don't worry, I didn't see anything. But the girl that was with him, could speak English, which is always a plus for me. Yoko's English is not great or good at all, but it's not non-existent either. Back to the room, dfk, and I kissed those nipples while fiv. She made me lay down for her to slowly put Me in her mouth. Slow BJ and not the best but good enough to get the blood flowing, plus the look of her in the mirror was just great. Cover goes on and she gets on top. CG felt very tight. Slowly while she moaned in a very sexy way while she kissed me. It was a great view to see my cock disappear in her pussy using the mirror. A bit of that and she got me very close so I asked for DS and that was too much for me. A few pumps and I had to pause and think of something else, and a few more pumps there and I asked for CIM. She took it all and then spit in a napkin.
Her skin is very soft and white. We layed down next to each other and caressed each other till it was time for a other shower. I'm sure a second pop was available if we had had more time.
I would definitely repeat. And if any of you knows of any tall girls, please send me your suggestions.

Riko- 1hr $340 +tip

Based on reviews I read I was trying to meet Nagi as I liked the idea of the Asian and Spanish mix. My meetings ran late so by the time I was able to go she was not available. I showed up anyway and MME kept pushing her new girl Riko, which made me nervous, but I needed some lovin, so I agreed to try. I'm so glad I did.

I was taken to a room where a young (early 20s) Japanese girl was waiting. She's thin, about 5'4" - a true spinner - with a firm A to B cup top. She's very sweet! Spoke English fairly well. We did some introductory LFK, leading to DFK. She undressed me and took me straight to the stand up shower. Nothing too exciting there - a little mutual touching and kissing.

Back to the room and I just had to taste that sweet little pie. We kissed and I worked my way down for some serious DATY. she was nervous and told me 'gentle' a few times to start. But the longer I went the more she relaxed and soon she was squirming and moaning in passion.

We switched spots and I layed down on the rock hard bed, which I learned she has to sleep in at night. She went to town with a soft, loving, passionate BBJ. I had to stop her a couple times it was so good. Great eye contact, movements, BS, everything on point, except no DT. After a while I told her I wanted to fuck. Bag goes on and she gets on top. Damn she was so tight! We go at it like that then RCG til I finally needed to be behind her and powered in K9. Such a tiny waist and butt and so tight. I alternated watching us in the mirror and up close POV. I really couldn't believe how tight and hot she was. After blowing in bag we layed together and she gave me a light massage. I'm sure 2 pops were available as I saw another condom sitting on table, but I knew I was fried.

She tells me it's her first day at this spa but has been to few in NYC and Queens. She is going back to Tokyo next week, so catch her if you can. She was like a super cute Japanese school girl. I'd definitely repeat.

Looks 9
Body 9
Attitude 9
Service 9

Nagi - $360 for 1 hour

First met Nagi last Thursday. She is the girl in the pictures and very attractive: honestly, she looks even better in person. Half Japanese/half Russian, around 5'4", red hair, early-mid 20s, very pretty face, beautiful slim body with lovely Ds. She is trilingual, speaking fluent English, Russian, and Japanese. Super easy-going personality - her room is fairly spacious and extremely neat.

Spent the first 5-10 minutes getting to know one another and discussing some of our shared interests then hop into the shower for a normal wash before getting back to the room where we start with LFK/DFK before she lies me down and gives a really nice BBBJ. Good and wet suction and she can really hold it down for a long time. Almost gets me to pop off but I then flip her over and caress her boobs before making my way down for DATY. She has a beautiful pussy that is very well-kept and tastes great. Got her wet then she gave me another BBBJ then put on the cover and got into CG before finishing with a couple minutes left and then jumping back in the shower to clean up.

The session was worth every minute - treat her well, she will absolutely blow you away.

Would I repeat? Yes, and I already did so earlier today! (Please note: she has moved from RisingSun to JPKawaii Club/NYCSmilingEyes).

Highly recommend her. Have seen several girls across multiple providers in NYC and Nagi is my ATF. She's truly a top-tier provider in all respects.

Haruka - $570 for 90 mins + $200 BBFS + $70 tip.

Total is like $840 but worth it imo

This is my first review in the site and this girl was hands-down the best one of all the ones I've had (I'm still new to this hobby) that I've been to, so I decided to write a review.

I made an appointment for a different girl, but due to some issues, Mamasan recommended me this girl. Haruka looks pretty much like how she looks like in the pictures. Only difference is the make-up imo, but yeah, she looks pretty accurate. She doesn't have much of a cup-size and her ass isn't gargantuan, but her facial expressions and moans are S-tier. I checked the Twitter and she's described as a librarian spinner who'll read you like Harry Potter and that is a goofy way to word it lol. Anyways, I might as well try to write this review using Harry Potter terms.

Anyways, I get into her room and she asks me how long I want the session to be, and we agreed 1 hour no condom, which is $340 + $200. Afterwards, we head into the shower room with her holding my hands and she immediately notices my physique and she's just impressed. You know how when you buy a painting for your house as decoration and then years later you forget you even had that painting in your house until someone comments on it? That was the feeling I had talking to her. That was something that I felt was very charming about her. Now I'm not built like Arnold Schwarzenegger, but I'm probably closer to Ben Simmons (I'm not 6'10" but I'm referring to his frame) and then in the shower, she's just touching my body and just having a freakout from touching my chest and triceps. Afterwards, she flexes, which I thought was pretty cute and honestly, she's skinny asf but she did have a little bit of biceps in her. Anyways, we're both helping each other wash each other off, but everytime I wash her, she's just like "Oh my gosh, THANK YOOUUU!!!" That girl made my ego/confidence skyrocket lmao. This was probably the funniest shower experience I've had.

Anyways, we get back into the room and I actually didn't even know her name yet because mamasan assigned me this girl last second (as I mentioned previously). She tells me both her real name and the name she goes by here, which surprised me because most girls usually lie about their names for privacy reasons/to keep it a secret from stalkers. I really appreciated the trust she had for me. Part of it also probably has to deal with how we're about the same age.

Anyways, we start out with the LFK and DFK, both were pretty good. This girl has a lot of energy and passion. Afterwards, she gives me the best BBJ of my life, she's straight out just sucking and licking my Broomstick and Quaffles (yes, i'm using Harry Potter terms here). Afterwards, she just gets up and kisses me on the cheek. That was a WTF moment for me. Don't think I've ever had a girl kiss me after a blowjob.

Afterwards, I did DATY and we swapped to 69 and it was good. This was the first time I did 69 but it was good. She was pretty much wet at that point and she didn't need to use lube. This was the first time meeting a girl who didn't need to put on lube so I guess she really wanted me. My dick was hard as shit at this point and I was having a hard time inserting it in so she told me to insert it from the back but I was about to unleash my Expecto Patronum after like 30 seconds doing doggy so I let her know. We swapped to CG and holy fuck her moans deserves an Oscars. She was just going up and down so slowly that shit felt like she casted the Erecto spell on me. However, her facial expression looked like I was Voldemort casting the Avada Kedavra on her. My dick felt like it was getting vacuumed in her pussy.

Anyways, we swap over to the back and I do doggy but after like a minute or so, I unleashed my Expecto Patronum and I think I was in heaven for a good couple of seconds. I grabbed the tissues and she told me that was a lot of cum and then I told her "gomenasai!" and she was like "It's okayy! It's okay!" Afterwards, I kissed her on the forehead/cheeks (I don't remember) and she passionately returns those kisses. Something I noticed about her when she was cleaning up, was that she was doing it very slowly and taking her time. I remember one of the previous girls that I did BBFS and CIP in the past with dashed to get the tissues and was quickly cleaning herself up and that felt like there was no passion/love there. Haruka was different and if she's acting, she deserves an Oscars lmao.

Anyways, I asked for round 2 but the Erecto spell wasn't working on my Broomstick and so we just chatted and I asked her some personal questions. Afterwards, we were out of time so she asked if I wanted an extension and how long, so I told her 30 minutes and so she texted Mamasan for the rates (it was $230), but I paid her $250 upfront because she was the nicest of all the girls I've met.

For Round 2, I did mish because I was not gonna last long in any other position. Also, it's probably my favorite position. I did long strokes and holy cow my penis was wet as shit since her vagina was swamped. When I took a look at my penis, she was embarrassed and said "don't look please"/Minaide and I thought that was cute asf. Anyways, I continued with mish and her moans were 10/10 and for some reason, I was sweating my ass off (she did tell me the room was hot asf afterwards), so I wanted to finish quick otherwise we would both be drenched in my sweat lol. I've never sweated this much having sex before and it felt like I was doing cardio. I whispered some Japanese words in her ears and she just starts yelling and moaning like crazy and then I unleash the strongest Expectro Patronum of my life inside her. I help her clean up, and holy cow she was so cute and so nice when she was cleaning up. When I looked at her pussy she kept saying in the shyest/most embarrassed tone, "Minaide" and that just made my heart melt. Afterwards, we end the session with kisses and we go back to the shower.

We got dressed and she gave me some hugs and kisses. I tipped her an extra $50 because I thought she was very nice and she deserves it for that acting lmao. When she saw me give to her, she was like "WOW, REALLY?!?" and I knew she was a good person based on her reaction. I'm pretty sure she's one of those girls where if I gave her more, she would have given that back to me lol. She puts the $50 on her bed and she does not stop kissing me and I had to keep telling her to keep that money in a safe place. She puts that money in a safe place, comes back then continues kissing me. She tells me she was super happy with me and she thought I was super cool, I said "Uso" (You're lying) and she tells me she was really telling the truth, I laugh it off and we hug and kiss and then I eventually leave the room and Mamasan greets me out.

Would I repeat? I think it's time for me to get a girlfriend, so no lol.

That being said, of all the girls I've met, I think she deserves the money the most. Her body isn't crazy, but her personality and service was great. Be nice to her, and she'll reciprocate the same energy.

billyS

Reign of Terror

This is my first review in the site and this girl was hands-down the best one of all the ones I've had (I'm still new to this hobby) that I've been to, so I decided to write a review.

I made an appointment for a different girl, but due to some issues, Mamasan recommended me this girl. Haruka looks pretty much like how she looks like in the pictures. Only difference is the make-up imo, but yeah, she looks pretty accurate. She doesn't have much of a cup-size and her ass isn't gargantuan, but her facial expressions and moans are S-tier. I checked the Twitter and she's described as a librarian spinner who'll read you like Harry Potter and that is a goofy way to word it lol. Anyways, I might as well try to write this review using Harry Potter terms.

Anyways, I get into her room and she asks me how long I want the session to be, and we agreed 1 hour no condom, which is $340 + $200. Afterwards, we head into the shower room with her holding my hands and she immediately notices my physique and she's just impressed. You know how when you buy a painting for your house as decoration and then years later you forget you even had that painting in your house until someone comments on it? That was the feeling I had talking to her. That was something that I felt was very charming about her. Now I'm not built like Arnold Schwarzenegger, but I'm probably closer to Ben Simmons (I'm not 6'10" but I'm referring to his frame) and then in the shower, she's just touching my body and just having a freakout from touching my chest and triceps. Afterwards, she flexes, which I thought was pretty cute and honestly, she's skinny asf but she did have a little bit of biceps in her. Anyways, we're both helping each other wash each other off, but everytime I wash her, she's just like "Oh my gosh, THANK YOOUUU!!!" That girl made my ego/confidence skyrocket lmao. This was probably the funniest shower experience I've had.

Anyways, we get back into the room and I actually didn't even know her name yet because mamasan assigned me this girl last second (as I mentioned previously). She tells me both her real name and the name she goes by here, which surprised me because most girls usually lie about their names for privacy reasons/to keep it a secret from stalkers. I really appreciated the trust she had for me. Part of it also probably has to deal with how we're about the same age.

Anyways, we start out with the LFK and DFK, both were pretty good. This girl has a lot of energy and passion. Afterwards, she gives me the best BBJ of my life, she's straight out just sucking and licking my Broomstick and Quaffles (yes, i'm using Harry Potter terms here). Afterwards, she just gets up and kisses me on the cheek. That was a WTF moment for me. Don't think I've ever had a girl kiss me after a blowjob.

Afterwards, I did DATY and we swapped to 69 and it was good. This was the first time I did 69 but it was good. She was pretty much wet at that point and she didn't need to use lube. This was the first time meeting a girl who didn't need to put on lube so I guess she really wanted me. My dick was hard as shit at this point and I was having a hard time inserting it in so she told me to insert it from the back but I was about to unleash my Expecto Patronum after like 30 seconds doing doggy so I let her know. We swapped to CG and holy fuck her moans deserves an Oscars. She was just going up and down so slowly that shit felt like she casted the Erecto spell on me. However, her facial expression looked like I was Voldemort casting the Avada Kedavra on her. My dick felt like it was getting vacuumed in her pussy.

Anyways, we swap over to the back and I do doggy but after like a minute or so, I unleashed my Expecto Patronum and I think I was in heaven for a good couple of seconds. I grabbed the tissues and she told me that was a lot of cum and then I told her "gomenasai!" and she was like "It's okayy! It's okay!" Afterwards, I kissed her on the forehead/cheeks (I don't remember) and she passionately returns those kisses. Something I noticed about her when she was cleaning up, was that she was doing it very slowly and taking her time. I remember one of the previous girls that I did BBFS and CIP in the past with dashed to get the tissues and was quickly cleaning herself up and that felt like there was no passion/love there. Haruka was different and if she's acting, she deserves an Oscars lmao.

Anyways, I asked for round 2 but the Erecto spell wasn't working on my Broomstick and so we just chatted and I asked her some personal questions. Afterwards, we were out of time so she asked if I wanted an extension and how long, so I told her 30 minutes and so she texted Mamasan for the rates (it was $230), but I paid her $250 upfront because she was the nicest of all the girls I've met.

For Round 2, I did mish because I was not gonna last long in any other position. Also, it's probably my favorite position. I did long strokes and holy cow my penis was wet as shit since her vagina was swamped. When I took a look at my penis, she was embarrassed and said "don't look please"/Minaide and I thought that was cute asf. Anyways, I continued with mish and her moans were 10/10 and for some reason, I was sweating my ass off (she did tell me the room was hot asf afterwards), so I wanted to finish quick otherwise we would both be drenched in my sweat lol. I've never sweated this much having sex before and it felt like I was doing cardio. I whispered some Japanese words in her ears and she just starts yelling and moaning like crazy and then I unleash the strongest Expectro Patronum of my life inside her. I help her clean up, and holy cow she was so cute and so nice when she was cleaning up. When I looked at her pussy she kept saying in the shyest/most embarrassed tone, "Minaide" and that just made my heart melt. Afterwards, we end the session with kisses and we go back to the shower.

We got dressed and she gave me some hugs and kisses. I tipped her an extra $50 because I thought she was very nice and she deserves it for that acting lmao. When she saw me give to her, she was like "WOW, REALLY?!?" and I knew she was a good person based on her reaction. I'm pretty sure she's one of those girls where if I gave her more, she would have given that back to me lol. She puts the $50 on her bed and she does not stop kissing me and I had to keep telling her to keep that money in a safe place. She puts that money in a safe place, comes back then continues kissing me. She tells me she was super happy with me and she thought I was super cool, I said "Uso" (You're lying) and she tells me she was really telling the truth, I laugh it off and we hug and kiss and then I eventually leave the room and Mamasan greets me out.

That being said, of all the girls I've met, I think she deserves the money the most. Her body isn't crazy, but her personality and service was great. Be nice to her, and she'll reciprocate the same energy.
Thanks for the review and welcome to the board.

I edited out your mention of that other review site because we have a rule here about mentioning the competition by name.

But no biggie, you know for next time.
Thanks again for contributing.

pokler

Power Bottom

All that money and no lick of your ass ? Or is there no Harry Potter for rim job ?