Shangri-la Reviews & Discussion 267-585-6866

I say it because every time Wawa is there she screws up my session. Not only do I like Daisy better but the girls all do too. Wawa is crazy. Yes she’ll get her hand in your pants - but she’ll also make you wait. I’ve been going there for better about a year now and never had a bad experience with Daisy. And Wawa is there far less often yet probably screwed my sessions up half a dozen times. Maybe poll the other customers - I’d be shocked if Wawa wins that.
Keepin' it 100! I'm just glad to know she's just as disrespectful to you. LOL

One time Allyssa and I were spending a few days together in Flushing and we saw Wawa and her BF/Husband getting a haircut across from the Tangram mall. The one with the movie theater that always shows Chinese movies. She quickly pushed me aside to hide me because she said if Wawa saw us together, she would be extremely "disappointed" in her lol.

Keepin' it 100! I'm just glad to know she's just as disrespectful to you. LOL

One time Allyssa and I were spending a few days together in Flushing and we saw Wawa and her BF/Husband getting a haircut across from the Tangram mall. The one with the movie theater that always shows Chinese movies. She quickly pushed me aside to hide me because she said if Wawa saw us together, she would be extremely "disappointed" in her lol.
I’m not defending Wawa but all agencies frown upon clients dating their providers. I’ve seen many girls outside working hours and everyone of them told me to keep it on the down low. It’s not personal, it’s business, you’re taking money out of the agencies pocket.

I say it because every time Wawa is there she screws up my session. Not only do I like Daisy better but the girls all do too. Wawa is crazy. Yes she’ll get her hand in your pants - but she’ll also make you wait. I’ve been going there for better about a year now and never had a bad experience with Daisy. And Wawa is there far less often yet probably screwed my sessions up half a dozen times. Maybe poll the other customers - I’d be shocked if Wawa wins that.
I thought Wawa was only a Jersey thing