Shangri-la Reviews & Discussion 267-585-6866

Slin $340 + tips, dfk, bbbj, cg, cfs

had a hour to kill for lunch and was hungry for some pussy. haha
mms must have been busy. response came back 15 mins later. ask me to come in and she would show me the line up.
ask for sierra or taila, but they were occupied as expected. i asked her to show me the new girls and she lead me to
the room where Slin and Lika were chilling in. i immediately selected Slin. she definitely needs a better name. maybe drop the "s."

wow what a pretty face (looks to be a mix of han chinese and vietnamese) and a slim build with b+ cups. just my type.
she's only been in the city for a few days and was referred to SL by a friend who worked here before.
hint: popular Chinese girl with large mm boobs who personalize her room. had to resort to my broken chinese since her
english was little to none.

Slin was eager to please and wrapped her arms around me. resisted kissing her before our blue toast. so we headed for the shower.
i noticed she had a full bush and later come to realize she's all natural and i felt it was a little unusual, but just went with it.
man, her tits felt so good in my hands. so soft and natural. she used them to rub my back and wrapped her hands around my chest
for a bear hug. then she reached for junior and gave it a nice rubbing before coming around for bbbj.

back in the room, i volunteered to put on some chill music on spotify to set the mood. i layed faced down while she proceed to
rub my back with her breasts. she did this slurping thing with her mouth on my back and around my ears that felt a little strange.
this went on for a good 5 mins before i rolled over so she could suck on junior. oh it was nice. good suction and no slurping or spitting.
at this point junior was hard as rock and i signal for the condom. we started out in cg as she went up and down as I caressed her
boobs. love those boobs.

need to switch positions and asked Slin to lay down. i went for daty. didn't mind the full bush as I brushed away the hair
and proceed to lick that nice pussy. after i thought she had cum, I climbed up and did my usual mish - reached around her neck with
my right arm and continued to make sweet love to her. her pussy was nice and tight. i came quicker than i was expecting.
removed the condom and we went to the shower to clean up.

after coming back the room to recover, she asked me to lay face down for a massage. this girl has some strong hands for curing sore muscles. i think many of the C girls are trained as masseuses. i had a good professional massage for about 10min. we had another
10min or so left and she was in no hurry. she turned me over and tried bbbj and wanted me to pop a second time, but junior was
tired - no doubt due to the extra glass of wine i had the night before. reminder to self, don't drink the night before if you want
your A-game the next day.

i need to get back to work. she asked me if i wanted to go back to the shower. i said it wasn't necessary and shed wiped junior with a
wet paper towel and i got dressed.

definitely will repeat with "S" Lin. hopefully, next time she's trimmed her bush at least. :)

Slinky Bender

The All Powerful Moderator
When I went by yesterday to collect for advertising I got a look at the South Americans and was impressed seeing them in person. I forgot my groceries and when I went back to pick them up decided that I would take one of them for a spin to see if their service matched their looks.

The only one available was Rosa. Just about everything is surgically enhanced, But she certainly got her money's worth. To me, her face looks like half the South American beauty pageant contestants who all seem to have gone to the same plastic surgeon. And while she had obvious bolt ones, they were very well done and a lot of fun to play with.

She had a great attitude and was very much "I'm here for your enjoyment." She made a point of having me look in the mirror beside the bed so I got a better view of my cock in her mouth. And she certainly knows how to suck a dick. The only time she stopped was after about half an hour she had to change positions because I think the arm she was resting her weight on got tired.

We never got any further because I was enjoying it too much and time expired before we moved on to anything else. When I expressed my surprise to her that it had been an hour already she was apologetic and told me if I took 2 hours next time that she would suck my cock for 2 hours straight. And I believe her.

I usually don't write reviews but it seemed like she never heard of Slinky or Utopiaguide so I didn't get any special treatment.

When I went by yesterday to collect for advertising I got a look at the South Americans and was impressed seeing them in person. I forgot my groceries and when I went back to pick them up decided that I would take one of them for a spin to see if their service matched their looks.

The only one available was Rosa. Just about everything is surgically enhanced, But she certainly got her money's worth. To me, her face looks like half the South American beauty pageant contestants who all seem to have gone to the same plastic surgeon. And while she had obvious bolt ones, they were very well done and a lot of fun to play with.

She had a great attitude and was very much "I'm here for your enjoyment." She made a point of having me look in the mirror beside the bed so I got a better view of my cock in her mouth. And she certainly knows how to suck a dick. The only time she stopped was after about half an hour she had to change positions because I think the arm she was resting her weight on got tired.

We never got any further because I was enjoying it too much and time expired before we moved on to anything else. When I expressed my surprise to her that it had been an hour already she was apologetic and told me if I took 2 hours next time that she would suck my cock for 2 hours straight. And I believe her.

I usually don't write reviews but it seemed like she never heard of Slinky or Utopiaguide so I didn't get any special treatment.
Too bad you didn't see Sierra or Taila. Those two are beautiful. If I didn't have asian fever, I would say those are the two hottest hookers I've banged. Of course they are heavily booked.

Fairy came back got a text from her booked her.. funny enough I only come to SL to see fairy.. told her I almost ditched her for Alyssa..

Anyways walked in greeted by fairy a lot of girls in the place just standing around I shower near the door bathroom and notice a tiny girl in black lingerie looking at me all confused..? Is that Alyssa? Kinda short anyways back to fairy we chat and catch up . Make out session heavy. Went through daty fiv bbj standing miss doggy acg it was back to back to back. Tbh one of the hottest sessions I has with this chick .. popped in cg and she just sat on top and pumped for a bit was too intense… chatted some more showered I’m off…
Hour + tip..
@genghis big fan big fan

Today for 4 months I didn't come it had been long time. So I book fairy and baby but baby . she not available and fairy know me wait for her come out naked tell me wait for 30 minutes so i wait one fairy come. The owner tells me take two. I never had two in here so took ava. And ava were like stranger but I always had fairy we talk kiss hug and hug ava don't want to miss treat her we went shower both take turn up and bottom we were laughing. Talking so much. Back to fairy room I kiss both of then they take turn. Bj. And fairy bj on me ava kissing accidentally kick fairy head .she hurt and i ask her are you alright? She say she hurt me kiss me ..so i kiss her. I laid their pussy and had sex .we had good time and ava when out get hot towel and I continued talk to fairy when I been and last time we saw .. etc so time go by fast ava treat me like king more hug on fairy and ava last kiss on fairy and hold hand to door and say bye ..

Today for 4 months I didn't come it had been long time. So I book fairy and baby but baby . she not available and fairy know me wait for her come out naked tell me wait for 30 minutes so i wait one fairy come. The owner tells me take two. I never had two in here so took ava. And ava were like stranger but I always had fairy we talk kiss hug and hug ava don't want to miss treat her we went shower both take turn up and bottom we were laughing. Talking so much. Back to fairy room I kiss both of then they take turn. Bj. And fairy bj on me ava kissing accidentally kick fairy head .she hurt and i ask her are you alright? She say she hurt me kiss me ..so i kiss her. I laid their pussy and had sex .we had good time and ava when out get hot towel and I continued talk to fairy when I been and last time we saw .. etc so time go by fast ava treat me like king more hug on fairy and ava last kiss on fairy and hold hand to door and say bye ..
I pay 800 total 400 each

Joysel 340 hr dfk bbbj cfs nice MM Cs, 5'2, good shape

Joysel sells that pink joy box. She has a pretty face . . . in a very slutty way. She looks like she would like to play with cocks....as far as the eye can see.

She is your classic chinese baby service girl. Getting naked was a lot of groping. She has a couple tattoos. Nicely done mm C cups with no scars and a nice firmness and a pretty decent ass to grab and spank and even kiss if I may be so bold...

Some DFK in the shower. We were in the room across from the shower so saved the fun stuff for the room. She has a good DFK and is really into it. I had to tell her, hey, I am going to suck these titties then sucked the titties.

She puts a lot of passion into her BBBJ which is really good. Not DT but her bj feels damn good and the look on her face like she loves it...well, she better love it. 69 she has a bush or at least she did when I saw her. She gets into it and I kept at it until i felt like she came. That is one thing about bush..you just abandon all moral and dig the F in.

condom and in CG she is tight as usual and then some ACG. Good rider and is really engaged, has some good dirty talk and seems like she is getting off. Standing mish she is very flexible and I pushed those hammies down to really throw her up and down my dick. Her facial expression with the makeup on were hot. I felt like I could really go at it with her so yeah I did.

Doggy she has a decent ass on her that is better in doggy and it likes getting slapped....hey, got to give that booty what it wants.

Mish to finish and maybe it is like whack a mole where I am just pounding that hammer down on a nice pink hole....bam bam bam. Cum and done and rest for a few mins then shower and dress again.

Her sex skills are on point.

Talia 460, 1hr, DFK, BBBJ, Mish, doggy, prone

after reading some of the other reviews and descriptions I couldn’t pass up trying Talia.

I typically stick with the Asians as I feel they really do GFE top notch.
When I arrived the mamasan had all the girls lined up. The Asian girls that is. I took a good look for scouting purposes but confirmed I was there for Talia.

Talia’s hair is shorter than her pics. But she is beautiful. I mean a stunning beautiful looking woman. All natural tits, thick solid ass.

she speaks ok English. And felt she was a little stand-offish when I arrived. However, after we finished the stand up shower and cheers our mouthwash she loosened up.

I was patient with wanting to devour every crevice of her body. I sat at the end of the bed while she stood in front of me.
Her tummy was so flat and toned. And her tits looks great. Probably a big B small C. I grabbed her ass and pulled her into me. My dick between her legs while I DFK her and her tits. I stood up and turned her around just grabbing and holding her body while she jerked my cock.

after a few moments of that I sat down while she start sucking my dick.

I hopped onto the bed and she continued with the bbbj. I went to grab her pussy and it was slightly wet already. I licked my fingers to enter her, and she stopped me. She applied line to my fingers and said no inside. Just rub outside.

After that continued for a few moments I told her I wanted to fuck her.

She got the rubber and let me enter her while she rode me on top. What a gorgeous body and face to look at while she rode my dick.

After a few moments in that position I got up and fucked her from behind. I then got her to lay flat on her stomach and went off. I had both her arms behind her back and fucked her until I came in the bag.

I was quivering I came so hard. Blew a big load and then got cleaned up. At this point I always, why didn’t I just do 30 minutes. lol.

I asked her for a massage and she obliged. After a few minutes of resting I asked her to soft tickle play my balls from behind. I started getting hard again.

I sat up at the end of the bed while she sat on my lap. I started jerking and she soft played tickled my nuts as I jerked. All while deep kissing her again. Just before I am about to come I stop kissing her and we stare right into each others eyes while I rub it out.
All while she is absolutely grabbing my balls authority.

I blew another big load to get the rest of it out. Felt like a million dollars after that.

hopped in the shower again to clean off. Had to take a cold shower because it was a sauna in the place.

high price tag but worth it with such a beauty.

Joysel

Danger! Danger! This little girl is a total sex-aholic. Twice in a row now I’ve booked her and have gone 7 hours straight with her.

I was already at the shop and had enjoyed 2 hours of the Kay experience. Then while resting afterwards Joysel comes up, says I miss you and I’ll be waiting in my room for you.

She is so unexpectedly good. Love her tits. And damn she touches me perfectly and sucks perfectly. I can’t stop getting hard. No matter how tired I am we end up showering and before I can get dressed she has me stripped again and wanting to keep fucking her. It’s quite a talent.

She only knows limited English and it’s so cute how she cycles through the same things - but damn it works on me. “Please”, “I need”, “I want”, “Fuck me”.

She’s sexy, hot and her energy level never changes. Cute little fuck machine.

And her service and skills are as good or better than the girls with the premium prices. You won’t be disappointed.

Damage $340*7 = $2,380
Recommend Yes
Repeat Yes

Joysel

Danger! Danger! This little girl is a total sex-aholic. Twice in a row now I’ve booked her and have gone 7 hours straight with her.

I was already at the shop and had enjoyed 2 hours of the Kay experience. Then while resting afterwards Joysel comes up, says I miss you and I’ll be waiting in my room for you.

She is so unexpectedly good. Love her tits. And damn she touches me perfectly and sucks perfectly. I can’t stop getting hard. No matter how tired I am we end up showering and before I can get dressed she has me stripped again and wanting to keep fucking her. It’s quite a talent.

She only knows limited English and it’s so cute how she cycles through the same things - but damn it works on me. “Please”, “I need”, “I want”, “Fuck me”.

And her service and skills are as good or better than the girls with the premium prices. You won’t be disappointed.

Damage $340*7 = $2,380
Recommend Yes
Repeat Yes
Really, she is the sex-aholic!!

I posted these reviews on another forum over the past few months. These reviews extend as far back as early 2023, but they’re free to read on this forum whereas on the other forum you have to pay or contribute, so I’m posting each chapter here for all to see. Enjoy!

Allyssa - A Memoir...[to be continued]

Chapter 1: "Don’t call me short!"

Allyssa is a very special woman. But never, and I repeat, NEVER tell her that she’s the “S” word. She might be the smallest and shortest provider that I’ve ever seen, but she doesn’t want to hear it and she will hit you. And you will feel it. I can already feel the pain shooting through my right arm just for saying it in this review, but if you’ve had the chance to see her out and about amongst the masses, it’s mind boggling how tiny she is in comparison to American women, even most other Asian women.

I could have fucked every Japanese, Korean, and Chinese provider at every popular spa in Manhattan, and then some with the amount of money I spent on Allyssa in 2023. I could have written so many TOFTT reviews and furthered my Manhattan monger reputation. Sorry guys! But I’m verified at all the popular spas, so it would not be difficult. Plenty of other women are only a text away, but these days I always choose Alyssa.

In fact, I have other respected member accounts in other cities from years prior where I’ve written 50+ reviews, but because of Allyssa, I had little need to write a lot this past year, so I’ll write about her now.

There’s a lot of talk on these forums about Allyssa’s ability to decipher what each man ‘needs’ and give it to him. I’ll quote her here. “I know men well.” She is quite confident, and rightfully so. One night, after a bottle of wine, I asked her frankly what is it that she thinks I need. She told me that I needed two things in particular. I won’t say here what they are, but she nailed it. And she really does try very hard to give me what I need.

To find any provider with even moderately comparable appearance and service to Allyssa locally, I’d have to drive over 4 hours. And I hate driving. Thankfully, I’m close enough to a train station, but it’s still quite a trek to the big city. But I don’t mind. She’s worth it. But I really wish we had high speed rail in the US, like China….Amtrak is like horseback compared to Chinese high speed rail.

Fortunately, I have a lot of free time, so I plan my travel around her schedule and each time I come to the city, usually a couple of times per month, I spend 2-3 days visiting her each day, usually for multiple visits each day. Can I provide a better compliment for her than that? I don’t think so, but I’ll keep going…

Early in my travels, I visited some other providers, but now I basically just spend my time with Allyssa. I’ve never met another woman in this profession like her. No one else compares. I’ve seen other legends like some famous XOC (RIP) legends like Pearl and Jasmine, JAV stars, Korean legends like Ayana and Sela/Edelweiss and the recently retired Chinese vixen Victoria H. Allyssa lives up to her hype and legendary status and even exceeds it.

Chapter 2: The Legend

Allyssa and I are only a year apart in age and I genuinely enjoy just being around her as much as I enjoy the sex. She’s had such a positive impact on my mind, body and spirit since we met. She has seen quite a significant transformation in my physical appearance over the last year, seeing me lose over 50 pounds since we met. From 240 to 190!

She was the catalyst to my lifestyle change. She encouraged me. She motivated me. And it didn’t hurt that the sex was so great that I wanted to get more fit to fuck with more stamina… there’s always that.

I wish I would have met her when she first arrived in the United States, but unfortunately I showed up a little too late. Oddly enough, on a visit to the now defunct AL, I had the opportunity to visit ‘Viola’ in November 2021, but I chose to see Victoria H that day. I did not meet ‘Viola’ at the time, but I know she was working that day. If only I had been offered a lineup and seen her in it… I would have changed my mind on the spot. More than a year after my first Manhattan massage parlor experience, "Viola" had blossomed into the legend that is now “Allyssa,” by the time I met her.

Legends never die.

We all like to brag, right? That’s why we write these reports. To inform… and to brag. I’ve got a lot of stories I could brag about, but much of that is between the two of us, and it’ll stay that way. But let me say this…. all the love she receives on this forum and others is well-deserved. And I’ll tell a few stories of my own too, just to keep the discussion alive because she deserves to be on the front page of these forums every day. As for the minuscule amount of hate I see from time-to-time, those boys just can’t handle her . That’s ok, you can leave her to me. She doesn’t need me, you, or any single one of us. And that’s just a fact. She’ll be busy either way.

Allyssa is the tiniest woman in the lineup at SL and probably the smallest I’ve seen in over a decade of visiting massage parlors. Under 5 feet tall and tiny with a set of all natural B/C-cups that look fabulous on her. I love natural titties so I’m happy she never enhanced them. She doesn’t need to. Her waist is slimmer than ever and somehow she’s lost weight recently (I assisted her efforts in more ways than I can disclose in public), and her hair always smells amazing. It’s intoxicating. Give it a whiff.

You’ll probably see her with makeup and lashes and she looks stunning, but I’ve been fortunate enough to see her natural beauty many times and in my opinion, she’s the most beautiful woman I’ve seen at an AMP in all my years, and I’ve had hundreds of experiences with some incredible women in the last decade. No one compares to Allyssa. I’ve yet to see anyone at SL that I thought was prettier and I’ve seen lineups of 7-8 women as I’ve been leaving on multiple occasions.

Chapter 3: Our First Date

I remember our first ever session so well. I had read most of her reviews for over a year before I met her and decided to go through the verifications in NYC so I could finally book a date. Reading so much about her before I ever met her made me oddly comfortable with her already. I had high expectations. Everyone online raved about this wild freak of a provider, and I went into that first ever session ready for the PSE. She met and exceeded my expectations. I returned the next day.

Nothing seemed off limits. I gently slapped her in the face a few times while she’s on top riding me, wrapped my hands around her neck, had her lick my fingers before I gracefully slip them down her throat, slapped her ass, told her how much I loved her little Chinese pussy. She licked my toes and my ears and my whole body. Deep Rimming, Toy play. You name it. This, that, and the other. It’s a little more tame now, but we still get a little freaky from time to time.

Chapter 4: An ‘Accidental’ Friendship

There was actually an incident that happened only two months into visiting SL and Allyssa that kickstarted our friendship. Wawa outright disrespected me and my time twice in an under 11 hour period and I was furious.

After my second 45 minute wait in less than 11 hours, when I saw Allyssa that late April day, I was piping hot. I think I spent the first 20 minutes just venting to her and she was trying to calm me down. I couldn’t even sustain an erection that day I was so mad.

Wawa offers me an extra 20 minutes on the house but I had a train to catch so I couldn’t really even make much use of it. It completely ruined my entire trip to have my last day shortened and to only be offered a free 20 minutes which I couldn’t even use. After all, I had plenty of other options. I could have went to other spas to visit other providers, but I was spending all of my hobby money at SL and on Allyssa, so I think I had every right to be pissed off.

I remember that day very well because from the time I left the spa until I arrived back home that evening and well into that night, Allyssa did not stop texting me unless she got busy. I had her complete and undivided attention that day and I used that opportunity, and every day since, to get to know her in ways that I never imagined possible.

So thanks for that Wawa. Without you, I might never have been presented the opportunity to get to know her on a more human level. I certainly wanted to all along, but I didn’t really have any cracks presented for me to penetrate through her thick shield of armor until that day. I seized that opportunity to start developing a more personal relationship with her, in addition to the already professional relationship that we were enjoying immensely. And we still are.

To be clear, Wawa and I are on good terms now. She probably barely remembers me though because I see Daisy most of the time, and Daisy is extremely kind to me and has more than made up for any of the store’s past mistakes. Daisy treats me like a king.

Chapter 5: Red Dresses and Red Marks

Several months ago. I gave her a relatively cheap form fitting red dress that I had her model for me. Something that we could tear to pieces if we wanted to — and we did. The fabric was elastic so I used it as leverage wrapped around her waist to pull her into me in doggy and later on she tightly tied the spaghetti straps around my cock as she sucked and licked all over my shaft.

I can still see that image burned in my vision for life. It’s one of the hottest sex scenes that I have been a participant in my lifetime. I don’t know what came out in her in that moment, but she turned into Allyssa on steroids bobbing up and down, spit-shining my shaft, never breaking eye contact, with both arms crossed pulling those spaghetti-straps as tightly as she could like the hottest porn clip I’ve ever seen.

She needs an Onlyfans.

She’s even left love bites on my neck after several sessions (with my consent), forcing me to wear makeup and collared shirts for a week whenever I leave my house and telling me not to hide her marks in public because “I want everyone to know my baby is taken”…. I don’t really care too much about the “spa act,” but it’s still fucking hot to hear her say things like that, so her occasional hyperbole is welcome. Boost my ego, 宝贝.

Sometimes she spits in my mouth randomly, just a little bit, or steals the gum I’m chewing and starts chewing it for herself. Occasionally we’ll share our “blue toast” mouthwash as we DFK in the shower and it drips down our bodies. Or we just projectile spit it onto each other, cuz we’re cool like that. And she’s always willing to snowball, but I’ve aways denied it.

Sometimes when I am really lazy, we’ll just lie around and relax while she watches TikTok and she’ll scroll through her videos as she scratches and rubs my face as we cuddle. She also likes to sing to me. I love her listening to her little tunes and often find myself trying to join her in song with my broken Chinese.

I also like to give her massages and rub her tiny little feet occasionally too. I’ve even helped peel dead skin off her feet from a spa treatment she had on them. The feelings of intimacy in these moments is sometimes a little overwhelming. In fact, I think I crave her affection and gentle touch more than I crave the sex at times.

Chapter 6: A Tongue straight outta Fort fuckin Knox

After reading over a year of reviews, I’d always wanted a table shower from Allyssa. To my dismay, when I first met her the renovations had begun and the TS was just removed from SL so I was never able to get one. Then a few days after JB said they were back in order, I made a spontaneous trip into the city a few days later to surprise her. Normally I make plans months or weeks in advance, but I needed that TS and I got it.

Oh my god, it was amazing!

The table shower was everything I dreamed of and more. It was such a tease and such a sight with those amazing tits, relative to her petite stature, to be sliding over my body. The sensations were overwhelming. Particularly when she she starts caressing her tits with my feet. It’s oddly pleasurable; it feels so damn good. On top of that, the rimming, the p2p, bbbj, dfk, the licking and sucking on my neck and ears all the way down my back to my ass, then down my legs and onto to my feet. Tease me, tease me, tease me. I fucking love it.

A great table shower is worth its weight in gold, and Allyssa’s got a tongue straight outta Fort fuckin’ Knox.

This table shower goes on for at least 20 minutes, maybe longer. I’m pretty sure we’ve had a 30 minute table shower too. The spa was not busy at all, however, on this particular day. I expect on a busy day it’ll have to move faster. But I didn’t want it to end and I had booked multiple hours and multiple visits that day — as I always do.

Chapter 7: A Birthday to Remember

About a month or so after my first TS, I turned the tables on her when I surprised her (with Daisy’s excellent assistance) and visited for another multi-hour date on her birthday and gave her a table shower!

She thought I was sitting at home watching football in my home theater, but I was on a train on my way to visit her. The look of shock on her face when I walked into her room is something I will remember forever. I knew she was taking a nap because we had been texting that morning, so right before I arrived, I sent her a message to “wake up sleepyhead.” For the first 30 seconds upon my arrival, she was so groggy from just waking up, and looked so dazed and confused. I had just spent time with her less than a week prior, so she wasn’t expecting me to come back only a few days later…

But I wasn’t missing her birthday. I was already planning to give her a birthday table shower before I arrived for the second time that day, but when I saw her condition upon my arrival, after some crazy BDSM session, I knew she needed it.

I was visibly concerned about her, and she can read my face from a mile away. When I arrived, she had marks all over her body where she had been tied up, very tightly, enough to leave red marks and imprints all over her arms and legs, with a big red mark on her chest as well. If anyone wants to do this kind of session with her, it will require consent and a large tip FYI. But she reassured me that she was fine and we continued on, drinking some Blue Moon and eating some Lady M for a few more hours into the night.

And very recently, in the last few weeks, she washed my hair in the table shower. That was an experience of a lifetime! I highly suggest having her wash your hair after your release. Those nails digging into my scalp, while I lie there, in ecstasy, is pure bliss. My body was tingling all over. I can feel it as I write this. Exquisite.

Chapter 8: “Service” Royalty

…Back to the room, but before we leave the shower, she still remembers to flip my shower sandals around for me (service queen), and I do the same for her (service king), before we lock hands and give each other a devilish grin as we begin our usual routine right after I open up her top toy drawer and grab the big dildo and suction it to the mirror so she can suck it and caress it for my viewing pleasure, while I plow her in doggy. I can’t help myself. I love watching hot Asian women sucking and fucking real or fake cock.

Sometimes I spend the first few minutes back in the room just gazing into her eyes, with my right fingers caressing her cheek, and my left hand holding her chin or gently wrapped around her throat, caressing her soft and supple spinner physique while seemingly staring into the depths of her soul, or at least it feels that way to me. Allyssa’s eyes = wow factor. Those big, round, beautiful brown eyes, with or without the fake lashes…. When they’re locked onto yours, she doesn’t break eye contact, and it’s heaven on earth.

My favorite position is always ACG. Her pussy drips juices all over me every time. I’m not even kidding. I can feel her tiny juicebox releasing that sweet nectar all over my pelvis from the second she gets on top. Like a leaky faucet. Drip, drip, drip.

When she stands up on the balls of her feet and just slides up and down my shaft as fast as she can while DFK until I cum, that’s paradise. Sometimes she will slow it down because she knows I like it slow. I get way more sensation when I fuck slow compared to fast, so I genuinely prefer a slower pace for the first 80% of the way, and then going balls to the wall to finish.

But in this position I don’t have to do any of the work. I just lie there and let her do her thing. And when I finish she lies there on top of me, in zero rush to move. Sometimes I’ll flip her over from CG to mish without letting Jr slip out, so I can get a few more post nut pumps while our sweaty bodies continue gliding in unison as we DFK.

Chapter 9: Persistence and Pleasure!

I don’t know where she finds the energy day-after-day, but she never seems to tire. She’s as hard working as they come and provides the same experience at 10AM as she does at 2AM. I would know. But on the inside, she gets exhausted. She just never lets (most of) us know it. I like a little mix of reality and fantasy, so most of the time I don’t get the “spa act” anymore and if I think she’s too tired, I take it easy her — because I can always tell.

Someone on this site posted an article a while back about the women working in Massage parlors, and if I didn’t know she wasn’t in the country when this article was written, I would think the person being interviewed was one of the SL/DDY mamasans and the woman they’re referring to making all that bank was Allyssa.

https://thechinaproject.com/2020/01/30/chinese-moms-in-americas-illicit-massage-parlors/

So time was running out for this particular date, and to be frank, I don’t need the amount of sex I have with her. It’s often times a little too much sex in too short a time period, but I like being in her presence and we were going for another round, so I pulled out my phone and had her watch my ‘liked’ porn clips on twitter with me as she edged me slowly, just like I like it.

If you’ve never had her gently stroke you and edge you with just the tips of her nails, for an extended period of time, trust me. Just do it. I usually have her hop on top to finish me off ACG when I get close, but I can usually always get a final finish at the end with a little help from the audio/visual in porn and she’s always laser focused on watching it with me and saying how the dicks in porn are too big.

I know I’ve seen some mongers ask if providers mind watching porn with you. Allyssa doesn’t mind ;). In fact she actually loves it. She told me her favorite genre is JAV and even pulled up her pornhub history on her phone and showed it to me. She has a new toy that I gave her for her own personal pleasure that I hope she’ll get some use out of while browsing her favorite scenes.

Chapter 10: Beaming with Joy!

To end the fabulous year of 2023, I decided to visit her one last time, even though we have seen a lot of each other over the last several weeks. In fact, it was 11PM on 12/30 when I decided to make the trip. We were texting and I told her I hoped she wasn’t busy around midnight on NYE so she could go out and countdown the New Year around Times Square.

Even though I’d already spent a lot of time with her over the last few weeks, Immediately I thought to myself… “ You have the power to make that happen. Just do it.” If I visit for several hours and book the end of the night with her, I can be certain that she gets to leave the spa and bring in 2024 with me on the streets of Manhattan, not stuck inside the spa.

So I asked her if she would consent to go out with me. Of course, she said yes, and then I texted Daisy to block off the time for us. I got packed over the next couple of hours and headed to the train station without even going to bed that night.

Immediately upon arriving at Penn I checked into my hotel and made my way to SL for my first few hours of they day. Then, I went back to my hotel for a nap, before returning to bring in the New Year with Allyssa.

Upon my arrival, first, we fucked. We did this position we’ve never done before where I sit right on the edge of the bed then she got on top and started riding me with her hands around my neck as she’s semi hanging off the bed and I’m supporting her and pulling her into me with my arms around her waist. It felt fucking amazing. I finished in like 3 minutes and this is after 3 pops with her earlier in the day.

After fucking, I helped her get dressed and wrapped her up in her‘ goose’, I tidied her cashmere scarf, and she rubs some of her chapstick on my lips and hers before we head out of her room where Daisy tells us how cute we look and takes a picture of us. It was so damn cute. Daisy was beaming herself. She looked so happy. I love Daisy!

I bought some hats, glasses, and etc with flashing lights from random street vendors before I arrived, so we were all blinged out.

After we stepped out of the spa, she was hungry and wanted a Diet Coke and a hot dog so we grabbed those from a street cart and after taking several bites for herself, she feeds me as we traverse through the maze of people out and about. We got as close as we could to all the action and she was beaming the whole time.

The smile on her face while we were holding hands, bumping hips and walking down the street was positively radiant. I have spent a lot of time with Allyssa and I have never seen her so happy. I couldn’t stop smiling either. I couldn’t stop staring at her smile. That moment is imprinted in my memory forever. It was absolutely perfect.

As we’re walking around Bryant Park, she sees a homeless man that seems to be in agony, and she grabs a $10 from her pocket and asks me to place it into his tin. I always tell her to be careful about interacting with the homeless, but she always wants to help, so we drop a $10 into his tin and head on into the action.

After the countdown to midnight, I got my kiss, and we headed back to SL. I was her last fuck of 2023 and her first fuck of 2024. Just as I planned it, albeit, very very last minute. I had only 4 hours to pack and book my travel accommodations before heading out for the train.

I originally planned to spend NYE in the city and come home the next day, but I ended up staying an extra night, went back to see her several times the next day and for a final visit before I left the following day as well.

Chapter 11: We Prepare for Chapter 12…

What more can I say? Can I speak more highly of a provider? To be clear, she’s more than just a “provider” to me, but I think I’ve made that pretty clear. For me 2023 was the year of Allyssa.

Line her pockets, fellas. Keep her busy. Make her want to stay in Manhattan for as long as possible, but it won’t be forever…

She is worth every penny. Allyssa is a legend for a reason. She is an international treasure. You will never meet anyone else quite like her.

Chapter 12: Adding to the Collection

Amazon delivered a few goodies that I needed to get into Allyssa’s hands to add to her ever-growing collection of items from me inside her room. From phone chargers, to sex toys, and sexy dresses, to lube, medicine, candy, handbags and dental care, there’s something I’ve given her or inspired her to buy, in every drawer.

Upon my early arrival I’m led into the kitchen by Daisy. This is pretty common. She told me one morning that the kitchen is only for “very close friends and family” and I spend a lot of time in there, so I guess I’ve been bumped from “Silver” to “Gold” to “Platinum” status, much like my Marriott Bonvoy Rewards Membership. 4 PM checkouts are the tits, guys. But seriously, I love the fringe benefits.

I’m always instructed to eat if have a wait and sometimes I’ll dig in for a few bites. Auntie does a great job keeping the ladies fed. And Daisy always brings me water or anything I ask for. I was introduced to “Lao Gan Ma” in this kitchen and it was a life changing discovery.

Seriously, Daisy’s “service” as MMS is second to none. She never rushes me. She lets me eat and always offers me my own large room if I’m waiting and it’s not busy. She always offers to bring me water or beer. She scoops rice from the rice cooker and gives me a bowl with a set of clean chopsticks. I absolutely love her! Chinese women are the best — when they want to be.

Many months ago I asked Allyssa if she was satisfied with the food they cook up at the spa, and she told me it’s very good. I’ve had plenty of opportunities to try it and I agree. It’s always delicious. Those chicken feet SMACK. It was probablyJuly of last year when Alyssa first saved me a chicken foot from the daily dinner spread and when I arrived she heated it up and we ate it together. I couldn’t believe how delicious it tasted. I’ve used chicken feet to help make my chicken stocks more gelatinous in the past, but this was my first time eating one by itself, and I found a new love for Chinese food that day and brought out my 60k BTU gas burner and Wok for the first time in years to cook dinner later the following week.

On the first of 3 days in the city, Fairy appears in the kitchen with her blue lingerie as I am waiting, and I talk to her for a bit. I pulled out the replica 10 inch “Monster Thrusting Cock” to show her and she immediately says that she knows all about that toy from her doubles with Allyssa.

I had to repurchase this toy for her because she broke the old one during a performance with one of you guys. I still remember her text, “baby, I broke the toy.” LMAO. She’s gives it her all! I simply sent her a “Superwoman” gif after that message.

Daisy asked me to do 30 minutes with Fairy during my wait, and although tempting, I decline because I felt like it was a one or two pop kinda session and I wanted to save them for Allyssa. But Fairy can get it. This girl is super cute and sweet and of all the providers at SL, I’d recommend her and Allyssa in a heartbeat over anyone else. It’s not even close.

I saw one of the Latinas too, but I forgot to ask her name. Not impressed. Too fake looking with a fat ass, but too much ass for me. On day 3, I saw Sily, pronounced “silly” and Sara and both were mids, no thanks.

Sara’s body is decent with a tattoo on her right shoulder, but taller than I prefer. Sily, less so, but I just didn’t find their faces or their aura to be up to par for that price point.

No wonder Allyssa is always so busy, these $500 and $600 providers pail in comparison IMO. Perhaps they’re a blast in the sack, but I’d walk out before picking either of them from a lineup at that price. $600 can get you 1hr BBFSCIP and video with almost any Japanese provider on the first visit. I don't understand this price-point at all... but spend it rich boys. the ladies don't mind. I'm probably in the top 10% of income earners in this country, but I can't compete with that top 1%. You boys do your thing. The only "Top 1%" category I occupy is my Myers-Briggs personality type, INFJ.

Allyssa finally appears in the kitchen and I tell her to eat a little something from the spread even though it cuts into my time. I know there’s someone right after me, so I won’t get much “OT” today, but I have to be considerate because I talk to her constantly and I know her better than the average client. I am fully aware that she has no time to eat until late in the evenings on some busy days and this was going to be a busy day and night.

When it’s not busy I’m never rushed out, so I really don’t mind losing a little time here and there. But I wouldn’t accept less time from anyone else. Not a chance. She gives me a few special privileges too, so I try to return the favors where I can.

And it’s always nice to share a meal with Allyssa, especially when she feeds me and pats my mouth clean with a tissue like I’m a little baby. Or when she removes the Sichuan peppercorns from the dish because she’s worried I’ll eat them. It was so cute one time watching her take her chopsticks and remove at least 15 peppercorns from my plate. Another time I watched her swallow a boiled egg whole. Just plopped it into her mouth and swallowed it whole. My eyes grew wide and I was ready to perform the heimlich maneuver. Thankfully, it went right down her throat, just like my cock.

I pulled out an iPad full of my favorite porn when we got to the room and Allyssa got a kick out of some of the “PMV” scenes I’d added to my collection. It’s a little overstimulating at times tbh. Next up, I unveil the toy she’s been asking me to repurchase for weeks. She’s a happy camper when I slap that fat cock back home onto her mirror, but unfortunately we ended up talking a little too much, losing track of time, and I didn’t get her best performance that day. It happens.

I also brought her a new “wedge pillow”. It’s inside her dresser. You might want her to put a new pillowcase on it if you use it because I had her bent over it in lazy dog pounding away while the Vina Sky creampie compilation on my iPad blends perfectly with her sweet moans while I make that cute little ass of hers clap.

She also has a new black anal toy. It's thin and long, sort of like an anal toothbrush. It'll clean out your insides, for sure. It’s on the smaller side, so very suitable for newbies, and this one she actually purchased herself at a store in Flushing. It has a strong vibration, but my ass wasn’t ready for it yet, so I’ll leave that toy to you guys.

We’ll fast forward a little...

The final day rolls around and before I head back home, I stop by SL with a couple lattes from Starbucks on a cold snowy Friday morning. Allyssa knows exactly how to warm me up! Today is less talking and more action. All the acronyms were observed, no one needs a play-by-play at this point. We all know what goes on behind closed doors with Allyssa. There’s been over 700 reviews. If you don’t know at this point, what can I tell ya?

It’s as wild as you want it to be. She just needs to add a little more dirty talk into her spa persona and her act would be perfect.

If you want her to be crazy and aggressive, be crazy and aggressive with her. She’ll more than match your intensity. If you’re more gentle, she will be as well, but with a distinctive slutty vibe nonetheless.

The GFExperience continues. What will Chapter 13 hold? Perhaps a “meet and greet” with some of you fine gentlemen?

I’ve already had the pleasure to meet some of you on this forum for a drink and based on the interest in the SL thread. Just say the word!

Chapter 13: We Mode Porn?

I’ve gotten several PMs from members here telling me that they want me to continue writing my chapters about Allyssa, so here ya go.

This is a two parter from late January and the most recent dates were a couple of weeks ago.

In late January, Fairy was standing there with Allyssa when I walked in and she joined us in the room for about 2 minutes. I know the two of them are famous for doing doubles, so I beckoned her over to my bag and pulled out the newest toy to add to Allyssa’s evolving collection. This is a toy for them to use together! It’s a red double-sided dildo, about 16-18 inches in length — and I showed them some gif clips of how they can use it together, so have fun fellas. I’d watch them “work” all day if I could. And maybe I’ll use it on both of them in Chapter 14… It’s probably gonna happen soon.

Fairy left the room after giving me a peck on the lips and then Allyssa grabs my bag, starts rummaging through it and finds what she’s seeking. Almond joy! She loves those candies ever since I introduced them to her, and she knows there’s always one in my bag. I stopped by CVS and bought her a 5-pack when I returned the next day after I ran an errand for her at the Burberry store.

Fast-forward to a couple weeks ago… I rode the elevator up with a new friend. When I stepped inside, I saw he’d already selected the same floor I was heading to and he spoke to me, so I started talking to him on the way up. I have no problem talking to strangers about this hobby, and he told me he was seeing Kloe and I told him I’ve seen Allyssa so many times I stopped counting. Daisy opened the door for us, a welcomed surprise because I was expecting Wawa, and I headed straight to Allyssa’s room while he sat in the cubby waiting for Kloe.

As I was about to head to the exit shower, he was standing with Daisy by the door. Alyssa tried to stop me from walking out of her room, but I knew it was him so I walked right out, dragging her along with me by the hand like I own the place. She looked stunned. Saying “Your Friend?” In amazement. I said “Hope you had fun buddy,” and told him “this is Allyssa,” because he told me on the elevator that he had never met her.

Later on, when we got back into the room, she says to me, “How do you know him,” and I told her the elevator story. She couldn’t believe it. She said often times they see clients refuse to ride the elevators together, so she was surprised that I just hopped on there with him.

I started DFK almost immediately this day. We were both sitting in the middle of the bed ‘Indian-style,’ (is that derogatory now?), before we decided to cross our legs around each other’s waist, and then we just DFK for ages. I didn’t want to stop so we just kept at it like two teenagers in the backseat for a solid 5 minutes.

Then I started lapping her pussy and ass like a puppy. Deep DATO. I spread it wide and got up inside that tight little asshole. I grabbed her by the hips and brought her close to me so that my cock is rubbing P2P while her legs are wrapped around my lower back. Then I lean her back a little bit so I can get a good visual, and inside I go, while we continue to kiss and caress one another as we chat, and my cock slowly ebbs and flows. It’s like we’re having a casual chat, but my dick is inside her. Gotta love it. There is no porn on the iPad for this first pop, but the 2nd pop got interesting….

First, I need to tell some backstory. So the year is 2013. I have no idea massage parlors exist. I learned about massage parlors from an episode of the TV show “Weeds,” when one of the GOAT characters in TV history, Andy, takes his teenage nephew to get his first happy ending. That scene piqued my curiosity, and here we are today. Take a look.

Anyways, later in 2013, I found this website named NuruMassage.com. I have almost every video they’ve released saved on my 100TB home server and recently Vina Sky did a scene with them.

Allyssa knows I love me some Vina. We watch a lot of porn together, so I put on the NuruMassage scene and she immediately says the male talent in the video looks extremely familiar to her. Maybe he comes to the spa? I forgot to ask her after we were done.

We start making out again after the first pop, and then she starts mirroring Vina’s moves. Everything Vina does to the guy in the video, she started doing to me. I didn’t realize it at first, but when I finally caught on, my sexual energy leaps off the charts.

25 year old me would have never imagined that any of this was possible.

See the video we mirrored here @ around 32minute mark for the RCG portion of the scene, https://bigfuck.tv/video/866620/amateur-vina-sky-massage/

Literally every time Vina changed her rhythm or position, Allyssa mirrored it. Slow strokes from Vina, slow strokes from Allyssa. Notice how Vina changed her RCG position and rhythm several times while staying in RCG. Allyssa did the same. I was sitting back watching her in the mirror do the same exact shit to me that was happening in the porn. Wow. That was new — and that was hot!

I tried to time pop #2 when the guy finished in the video, but I was about 80% of the way, and when I get 80% there, it’s time to pound it out. I got vocal, Allyssa got vocal, the porn volume is full blast. Sex fills the air. Beads of sweat are pouring down her back as it drips from my forehead and my whole body is covered in sweat. No Nuru gel required for the slip-n-slide.

After I filled her up, I lie on top of her and finally pulled out after grinding for a while in prone while she tickles my balls with her nails, then I turned her onto her back, grabbed her calves and spread her legs apart, pull her pussy close to my face and take a taste of that wet sloppy mess for a few seconds before giving her a final DFK so she could get a taste of us too. Then we chatted for a few more minutes and cleaned up our mess.

Until next time...

Chapter 14: Clever Girl

I didn’t have any major plans for Ch 14. I didn’t think our date would even be “review worthy.” I planned to bring a mount to hang my iPad on her mirror.. until… another Allyssa fan mentioned something about a projector and I was intrigued.

I bought a projector, several cables and extensions, and filled up a USB drive with some porn, including a few of my personal favorite scenes, and I also encoded the first two episodes of Game of Thrones with Dual Chinese and English subtitles, but more about that later.

I told Allyssa several days before I was coming that I had a surprise for her. And that this time it wasn’t a sex toy. She was intrigued, as she always is. She’s the type of person that has to open a gift immediately upon receipt. She LOVES gifts. She looks like a little kid on Christmas morning every time she opens anything — it really is the cutest.

The spa wasn’t busy upon my arrival. I was greeted by Daisy and made my way straight to her room. I didn’t want to waste too much time, so before we even greeted one another I pulled out the projector from its travel case and to her surprise,I started plugging in cords and moving things around. Before she started rummaging through my bag looking for candy, I just pulled out a bunch of it to keep her occupied. I brought Almond Joy and Reeses eggs to keep her happy during the installation process.

Once I plugged it in she realized what was going on and her eyes lilt up. She was so happy with this gift. We tried differing placements for about 5 minutes, and none of them were ideal so she left the room and came back with some scissors and kitchen twine…. Time to rig some shit up, but it worked!

After we got the projector installed, I put on some porn and she was beaming. “Turn it up,” she says RE: the volume. And then she pulled up some Taiwanese porn on her phone and I plug in her phone so she can see how the screen mirroring feature works.

I think this might have been her favorite gift so far.

Before we started DFK, she told me something that made me a very happy boy. I started beaming at that point, and then the barrage of DFK began. Jr got inserted to warm up while we kissed, and we were off to the races. But this was a quick race. A 5 minute race. After a couple of weeks without sex, and about 4 days without masturbating, it never takes me too long for that first pop. After which we just cuddled and continued playing with the projector.

“You’re irresistible and adorable. I can’t say no to you,” she says to me at some point. These are always words I love to hear. Beaming, I am. She knows she has me right where she wants me.

As I said, the spa wasn’t very busy, and there was no rush that day so I stuck around for a while. This is one of the the little perks I have when the spa isn’t filled with mongers, but when it’s busy, I always try to be respectful to the guy behind me and get out of there on time. But eventually, I made my way back to my hotel to get in a quick nap…

… After going to bed around 5AM, I woke up and vomited around 8AM lol. First time I’ve thrown up from alcohol in almost a decade. I suppose the mix of white wine, red wine, and beer, in that order, wasn’t the best combo, but #NoRegrets. It was a very good night :).

I made my appointment the next day much later in the evening. I think it was after 8PM. I basically just stayed in bed all day. I was out of it, and I didn’t even really want to go to the spa that evening, but I finally got some food on my stomach and started to feel better, so off I went to glare into the diamonds.

I was a little early arriving and had a short wait on day 2. Daisy gave me my own room. I think it was Mia’s old room. The one with the AC. I took off my shoes, laid on the bed and waited for a few minutes before I was invited to the room I’ve spent many, many hours inside.

I was in a very laid-back mood. Lack of sleep, Lack of food, hungover, upset stomach all day… You all can imagine. We gave each other mutual massages because we both needed them. Hers was better than mine. I really need to upgrade my massage skills, but I find that I am much better rubbing her crusty little feet than I am trying to massage her back. She did seem to love it when I was massaging her glutes though. And when I started rubbing her little feet, she just laughed, because she knew exactly what I was going to say…

She noticed some blackheads on my forehead and started picking them. I didn’t even know they were there, but she kept on pickin’. Next thing I know she’s found 5 of them, and my face was bleeding in a few spots, so she grabbed a tissue to clean me up.

We get to the sex eventually, and I got a little bit into it with the TeenFidelity Lulu Chu scene playing. This guy dicks Lulu down real good, better than I ever could, and we tried a few of the odd positions in that particular video. At one point she’s on her back and I lift her up so her ass in in the air and her head and upper back are touching the bed. I was holding her up by grabbing her lower back while I’m in a squatting position just pumping away and pulling her into me. I have to give it to myself, that felt different, and I kind of liked it. But just like the girls when they do ACG, that lactic acid builds up fast and you feel the burn, so we were back in basic mish after a few minutes of that.

I still need to lose about 20 more pounds before we do that posish for any sustained period of time lmao.

When the guy in the porn cums inside little Lulu’s pussy and keeps pumping with all his jizz leaking out, I grab Alyssa by the throat and position her head in place so she can watch it while I am pumping away in standing mish on the edge of the bed so she can get a preview of what’s to come.

Throughout these sessions, I try to practice my Chinese too. I have been trying to learn how to most efficiently learn Chinese for the last 6-8 months, considering full immersion isn’t an option at the moment. Over the last few months my ability to speak meaningful dialogue has improved significantly and I am almost at an HSK 1 speaking level. I can actually make many basic sentences and I have a solid fundamental understanding of basic grammar and sentence structure, etc. But there is still a LONG road ahead. I know the most common 200 words by heart, but to reach conversational fluency takes ~3500-5,000 words.

Day 3 rolls around and after getting a little bit more sleep on Night 2, I was feeling better, but still quite tired. It was definitely going to be a one pop day and we went at it with the porn projected on her wall in the background for a solid 40 minutes. I was just ready to get to the finish line and by the time we were done I was a sweaty mess.

We had some time left over so we cuddled for a while and I thought this was the perfect time to watch a little Game of Thrones with her, so I grabbed the remote and pulled it up.

I’ve been trying to convince her to watch GoT for several months. I added Episode 1 and 2 to her USB drive and added a Chinese/English subtitle file so that they both appear on screen at the same time. If you’ve ever seen a Chinese language movie at the theater with English subs, it’s exactly the same. Hanzi on top with English on the bottom. Now I need to find some more content with pinyin, Hanzi and English as that would be a perfect source of comprehensible input.

I showed her my favorite characters in GOT… Can any of you guess who my favorite character is? No hints needed, right? It’s Tyrion.

IMO, he’s the best character in TV history so I showed her his introductory scene in the brothel with Rose, which, in case you were wondering, is where the title of this review comes from. They were cuddling in bed, and so were we. “Don’t you know what a closed door means inside a whorehouse, brother,?” Tyrion says to Jaime after he barges into the room.

I peer to my right at the closed door with my arm around this beautiful woman. All felt right in the world.

Once again, the whole spa was pretty quiet, so there was no rush. As I was getting dressed, I asked her for a chicken foot from the kitchen. She sent me a pic of her breakfast that morning and I saw them on the table, but these were brown in color, which looked different than what I had seen in the past. I’ve only had the yellow colored chicken feet, so I asked her to grab one for me to eat. She came back from the kitchen with two, and watched me gnaw at it (incorrectly lol) while we chatted and got dressed.

Apparently, the brown type are braised, while the yellow type are salted. They’re both quite good and I gnawed at it for a while, which reminded me of a long night from last October, but I’ll keep that to myself. :).

Eventually she gets annoyed at me for eating the chicken foot incorrectly, so she grabs it and takes a bite, showing me how to eat it correctly. I thought I was going to chip a tooth LOL.

As I finished my little snack, I remember something that I had been meaning to ask her about for a while. I wanted a Chinese name, and who better to name me than her?

For a few seconds she thought about it, then she said it to me aloud, and then into the translator so I could fully understand with the pinyin.

I can’t say my full Chinese name on here because it includes her real surname, but I am henceforth:

[Her Surname] 大强
[Her Surname] Dà qiáng. “Dah Chee Ong”, if you need a phonetic assist.

It means “Big and Strong” or “powerful”.

I’ll take it.

After being fed, fondled, fucked, and furnished a new name, unfortunately it was time to catch my train back home.

Until next time..

In fact Ch 15 has already happened. Maybe I'll write about it soon :)

Ainsley 300 hhr
This is my first review so bear with me, I’m only writing this cause MMS asked me to.
Simple process getting in, MMS checked ID to verify and asked me who I wanted to see. I had 3 names in mind (Ainsley, Kay, Talia) but I asked if I could see the lineup. She had me wait in this little room behind a curtain while another monger left, and the women gathered. Saw there was a bottle of Whiskey and cups there so I took a shot or 2. She brought over Ainsley and said “ Pretty girl here” and since she on my list I was cool with it.
She’s tall ~5’11 blonde slim. Very pretty Manmade D small butt. Nice feet if ur into that. Anyway we walked over to the room and asked if I wanted a shower. I declined and we went to action. BBJ until I was at attention, and then CG missionary and finished in doggy. Lots of licking kissing GFE. We had about 5 minutes left so did a quick shower and chatted. Saw Kay when I was walking out and she’s def who I’m getting next. Overall solid, will definitely repeat

Ririka 5'6 380 hr + 100 for direct sperm shots in the holiest of holies, bbbj, dfk.

The pics are her with not too much editing.

Japanese Check, Skinny Check, Nice B titties and nice ass Check and check, early 20s Check. Ever since I first met her I knew she was getting a serious tax free sperm donation.

So anyway, this girl is super friendly and likes to talk and smile. She would be a lot of fun to have some drinks with then drunk bang her. But, a sober bang all coffeed up is what I got.

She kissed right away in the room. This girl is game. No shyness here. In the shower I always rub the j girls flat belly then rub mine and grab my fat. Damn these girls are in such great shape. I would go to japan and the birth rate would skyrocket.

In the room DFK, lick and suck the nipples until hard, lick her ear whispering sweet saliva. A good BBBJ. But to 69 and what a sight...the sides are shaved but bush up top and it is a pretty looking bush. She gets off pretty intensely on 69, she rubs that pussy in your face and if you can breathe you can and it you can't well, that is life. She cums and made sure I knew it..some shake and baking, some I'm cumming....

She has a nice tight pussy and really let me go at it. Cowgirl she can ride but also did the right thing to let me bang her from the bottom.

In standing mish a little hand on throat and some multiple leg positions. When I was going into her in doggy she spread her pussy...haha...straight porn style and maybe the first time an escort did the for me. She has long hair that you can like grab onto while riding up behind her with her ass up.

In mish I kiss her forehead and think about how cute and special she is....and I am ramming her as hard as I can..feeling my whole cock going in and out... you know it is like my big head wants to take her out to dinner, spank her as she is about to sit down... but the little head is a savage and is like these damn pussy walls will come tumbling down when I'm cumming. I did cum and made it right in the target of course, who misses a slam dunk? Not me. Slowly out. Then she dripped me out....you got to keep that girl... that is white gold. In these turbulent times, white gold will only increase in value.

Anyway, great sex, body, personality.

Joysel

Damage $340*7 = $2,380
Recommend Yes
Repeat Yes
I keep seeing her in a room or in the hallway and am like, oh who it that new girl? But then, oh yeah, I banged her. Pretty girl.

Yesterday after work I book fairy .got there on time. Text SL I'm downstair. Once I'm uo there before ring the door opened so I walk in fairy put my hand and I were like she watched me lol. In the room we talk and change put the towel go to table shower. We touch each other and make fun laughs. Bj .spank my ass . Anyway going back to her room we kiss and more bj and sex she on top of me and then I'm on top of her open her leg wild and u know. And finish and clean and chat more. Pay her 400 with the tips .holding hand to door. She kiss me and say bye . Daisy say thank you for coming. I smile . Step out fairy blow kiss and I smile and I say I will text her later in cantonese.