So who lost their virginity to a hooker?

Popped my cherry in the Mid 80s. I was in my teens and my uncle took me to one of his favorite fast houses on Roosy, Woodside. Latinas and 1 WOC. I picked the WOC . She was tall, curvy (but firm) and beautiful. She cleaned my cock with Ivory soap and a washcloth. BBJ, BBFS (mish & DS). I blew a young hot superload on her back, then quick cleanup. All this in less than 10 min. $20 +$5 tip.
"Time of your life, kid..."

billyS

Reign of Terror
Popped my cherry in the Mid 80s. I was in my teens and my uncle took me to one of his favorite fast houses on Roosy, Woodside. Latinas and 1 WOC. I picked the WOC . She was tall, curvy (but firm) and beautiful. She cleaned my cock with Ivory soap and a washcloth. BBJ, BBFS (mish & DS). I blew a young hot superload on her back, then quick cleanup. All this in less than 10 min. $20 +$5 tip.
"Time of your life, kid..."
Kudos for lasting thru two positions raw as a virgin and having the wherewithal to pull out in time.

Bj or fs?
Covered or raw?
BJ...raw..not going to lie..I was very apprehensive about doing it. Unfortunately, condems for me just don't do it. Everytime I participated, I immediately washed my cock with the vodka I was drinking, hoping the alcohol would kill any shit that was transmitted. Knock on wood, with the hundreds I participated with, somehow never caught anything, and I was with a lot of shit in the Bowery, for that matter all over.

Had to be 1980 ish .First set of wheels took me to Surf Ave in Coney Island
A 20 yo ish WOC hopped in my car and we took a ride to a deserted street near the ice skating rink- A BBBJ, CIM.. She finished, opened door and spit a mouthful into the street -Commented for a young white boy I had to much cum— Lol
Handed her $25.00 and she was happy …

I was on vacation in the Philippines, just turned 21, my best friend hooked me up at a club with a nice filipino girl. Had full service for the equivalent of 20 US $.

As told in a different thread…
I was only 16, a bit overweight and not very lucky with the girls. The place was Oriental Spa on Main Street. I’m pretty sure Mama could tell I was a virgin and how young I was. I remember being surprised at how young the girl was who came in the room. Long story short, we had sex and she didn’t put a condom on me. I can still remember how hot and wet her pussy was. Pretty sure I came inside her.

It was the summer of 1985 I was 17 years old and just got my drivers license. Got a few friends together and we took a ride in my 1970 Nova out near Pier 86 W. 46th St. I’ll always remember the USS Intrepid and a car wash right on the corner with all these neon lights flashing with a guy standing outside using the steam wand on the cars. I thought of the movie The Seven Ups when I saw that. So after some cruising up and down the street one hooker came up to the car. We talked quick and she had me park in front of a restaurant. My friends got out and took a walk around the block. I remember being so nervous because there were people walking up and down the street. Well she had red hair up in a pigtail. When she got in the car, she says hi I’m Pebbles. I paid her $20 pulled down my pant's she put a condom on and blew me while lightly squeezing my teabag. When we were done she threw the rubber right out the window with all the others that littered the street. That was my first blowjob from a hooker.

billyS

Reign of Terror
It was the summer of 1985 I was 17 years old and just got my drivers license. Got a few friends together and we took a ride in my 1970 Nova out near Pier 86 W. 46th St. I’ll always remember the USS Intrepid and a car wash right on the corner with all these neon lights flashing with a guy standing outside using the steam wand on the cars. I thought of the movie The Seven Ups when I saw that. So after some cruising up and down the street one hooker came up to the car. We talked quick and she had me park in front of a restaurant. My friends got out and took a walk around the block. I remember being so nervous because there were people walking up and down the street. Well she had red hair up in a pigtail. When she got in the car, she says hi I’m Pebbles. I paid her $20 pulled down my pant's she put a condom on and blew me while lightly squeezing my teabag. When we were done she threw the rubber right out the window with all the others that littered the street. That was my first blowjob from a hooker.
But was it your first blow job ever?

I had made a post back in 2019 asking for suggestions on a provider to lose my virginity to. I actually want to say thank you to the mods for not deleting the post because I had broken the rule of no questions as your first post. Thanks to the people who left comments, I was able to make a decision, and I saw Lury to lose my virginity. It was a good time, but I was nervous. I don't regret anything but me being so nervous I felt like I didn't get the full sex experience. A year passed, and I saw Sophia Belle a couple of times with her. It was great I gained a lot of sexual experience with her. So with that, I was able to have non pfp relationships. My biggest problem was that I feared girls my age would not want me to be with me because I was so inexperienced, but now I'm 25 and don't have such issues anymore, thanks to Utopiaguide

Summer of 1990 after my freshman year of college. I had no game and was a virgin. A friend was having a party at FDU and we got drunk. 3 of us drove into the city and hit up 42nd Street. This was before Rudy cleaned it up. Found a pretty young thing who agreed to blow us one at a time in the car while the other 2 stood on the street. CBJ for $20 each. I only had $12, so I went last. I remember that she gave us a 10 minute time limit. The first 8 minutes, I had whiskey dick because it was now at least 3 AM and I was drinking all night and a hangover was setting in. Approaching the time limit, my dick got hard and I came within seconds. She sucked the rubber off of my semi-hard cock and spit it out on the street and then she got out of the car. On a positive note, I went to a concert with a girl from college a month later and banged her raw afterwards. I’ll never forget pulling out, shooting on her ass, and then having her put it back in and riding me some more. That was a good time.

billyS

Reign of Terror
I had made a post back in 2019 asking for suggestions on a provider to lose my virginity to. I actually want to say thank you to the mods for not deleting the post because I had broken the rule of no questions as your first post. Thanks to the people who left comments, I was able to make a decision, and I saw Lury to lose my virginity. It was a good time, but I was nervous. I don't regret anything but me being so nervous I felt like I didn't get the full sex experience. A year passed, and I saw Sophia Belle a couple of times with her. It was great I gained a lot of sexual experience with her. So with that, I was able to have non pfp relationships. My biggest problem was that I feared girls my age would not want me to be with me because I was so inexperienced, but now I'm 25 and don't have such issues anymore, thanks to Utopiaguide
Nice story. I do remember that from years ago.

To be honest I honed my DATY skills with a pfp situation since my spouse at the time didn't like me going down on her because of germ issues.