When AMP girls won't see Black men

Slinky Bender

The All Powerful Moderator
Pretty aligned with what @GentleGiant05 states, that was the point of me bringing it up in the discussion thread, so those aware could visibly understand and make the choice. Understand it sidetracks, but it still pertains to Meg specifically of Rising Sun. And while this thread is active (for now somewhat), it definitely won't be as visible compared to a thread that's always on the front page. But it is what it is now.

@trigger and @genius yes she does indeed have the right to choose, but does it make it right to think "I had one bad experience with this race, so every one of that race must be the same?" I've had plenty of bad experiences with different races, that's not to say I'm immediately jumping to the conclusion that this person will behave in the same manner. Which is why I even offered references to the MMS for others that were smaller than her that could vouch for me and state I was a gentleman.

@mugi I appreciate your perspective on the other side of things as well. Sorry that happened to you, but yeah, like you I think I'm just gonna keep on keeping on.

Anyway, regardless, I appreciate this wasn't a complete trolling of replies and that ya'll were respectful in your viewpoints.
It seems less about the issue and more about you wanting to hurt this shop's business on a continuous basis. It also seems like the reason you wanted it to remain in the main thread is that you could continually bring it up for the foreseeable future so that you could continue to hurt their business even though the future postings would be off topic. I have to say that makes you seem petty.

I'll also note that we only have your word on this and it has not been corroborated.

Heartily disagree with all of this. This is an American site for an American past-time. What people do in their culture is their business but they should respect the culture of the country they are currently living in. This is America. Discrimination has no place here. They should go back to their countries and sell their wares there if they want to bring their racist attitudes here. I am not black but I can imagine it must be frustrating dealing with this situation and that people think that black people need to prove they are one of the good ones before getting access to something their money can buy. The only color that matters is green.
Imagine you need to have someone vouch for you to see a provider. That idea is absurd. We are the prize.
Pretty sure “American Culture” doesn’t imply that a woman is obligated to fuck every guy that throws money her way irregardless of how she makes her money.

Pretty sure “American Culture” doesn’t imply that a woman is obligated to fuck every guy that throws money her way irregardless of how she makes her money.
I am not talking about seeking arrangements. I am strictly talking about massage parlors which are a business with a storefront. It is illegal for a business to treat you differently based solely on race. Also just a reminder. These women sell a service for money. no need to simp for them. Treat them like you would your barber or your lawn guy.

Slinky Bender

Almost 30 years ago me and another guy went to see this townhouse on Charlton Street and the owner kept going on and on and on about how Leontyne Price lived next door. We didn't have the heart to tell him why her house is worth more.

I am not talking about seeking arrangements. I am strictly talking about massage parlors which are a business with a storefront. It is illegal for a business to treat you differently based solely on race. Also just a reminder. These women sell a service for money. no need to simp for them. Treat them like you would your barber or your lawn guy.
Yes - it’s illegal for a business to discriminate based on race ..

What are you saying here —
You really cannot think a worker at an AMP is performing legal activities which can be determined “ discriminatory “

It seems less about the issue and more about you wanting to hurt this shop's business on a continuous basis. It also seems like the reason you wanted it to remain in the main thread is that you could continually bring it up for the foreseeable future so that you could continue to hurt their business even though the future postings would be off topic. I have to say that makes you seem petty.

I'll also note that we only have your word on this and it has not been corroborated.

To point 1, I brought it up because it related to the discussion of this provider. The community here responded and I also responded to their posts where I could. Like I said in earlier posts, I wouldn't be going there because of that...but anyone can take what that information and do with it what they will. If there was anything else even like "they don't like old people" or anything like that I would have brought it up to inform. Where is this assumption of pettiness coming from? Am I posting about this person on an unprompted basis? I was simply responding to other posts here.

And to point 2, more than happy to cooperate in a dual sided investigation if you wish.

H
To point 1, I brought it up because it related to the discussion of this provider. The community here responded and I also responded to their posts where I could. Like I said in earlier posts, I wouldn't be going there because of that...but anyone can take what that information and do with it what they will. If there was anything else even like "they don't like old people" or anything like that I would have brought it up to inform. Where is this assumption of pettiness coming from? Am I posting about this person on an unprompted basis? I was simply responding to other posts here.

And to point 2, more than happy to cooperate in a dual sided investigation if you wish.
i don’t think Meg is worth spending any more time on unless it involves her being butt up. Face down. You informed the public so we will know to avoid her because providers are a dime a dozen.

what I love about utopia and Slinky is that a fellow monger is getting money from these providers by having them advertise while still allowing discussions in a separate forum. Keep doing God’s work!

Would you have been satisfied had she served you the “legal” duties of her obligation (ie- massage, table shower) and when it came time for potential extra (not legal) services she then turned you away at that point?

Slinky Bender

Making the first post and informing the community is information. Being some kind of way that you can't cost the house more money by dragging it out and following up with multiple posts which absolutely added no new information is petty. Would you like to argue with me about that?

Making the first post and informing the community is information. Being some kind of way that you can't cost the house more money by dragging it out and following up with multiple posts which absolutely added no new information is petty. Would you like to argue with me about that?

Again, responding to others posts, not trying to drag things out. If you want me to not talk to other people on a forum, a community of discourse, on a discussion, I can just stop. But that has no "petty" intention as you'd want to label, I'm merely responding to posts.

Respectfully, at this point, I'm moving on. I'm not furthering any more argument of small points of who's perspective is right and wrong cause that's truly petty, and I could care less. And truly, I'm just damn tired of having to defend race against every other aspect. As others have echoed, the information is out there, and it's their choice on what they do with it. Again, I appreciate the respectful discourse of those here who engaged in the issue objectively.

In my most humble opinion, I present the following.

You cannot compare a massage business interaction, with or without extras, to any other service-oriented profession. And, I must go to a more extreme example.

If a customer walked in the door with an obvious contagious disease, infected skin, leprosy, hacking cough, COVID, unclean to the point of unbathed, or even a creepy “Rex” vibe, herpes, or even any other symptoms that makes the masseuse uneasy, (perceived real or unreal) and fears that touching that person in any way will affect her psyche or physical/emotional well being, (again even if imagined or by rumor) she has the right to refuse their business. And, remember, I am saying this, having been refused in other countries for being a foreigner, (hopefully the only reason) not infrequently, and it’s not an easy pill to swallow. And, in fact, for myself, leads to feelings of alienation, and disconnection, and frustration.

The only profession that “comes near” to not refusing anybody in the above circumstances would be the medical profession, because of the Hippocratic Oath. But, even then, there is no legal obligation.

When I am turned away, I understand their plight also. Because, if I were providing a service where I massaged or offered extras to customers, and I didn’t want a customer for whatever reason, I would definitely refuse providing a service to a customer that I did not want to mix physical contact with. There is the “right of refusal.”

It is not like buying a sandwich or gasoline. In massage, with or without extras, it is a much deeper interpersonal more intimate relationship. Our skins are touching. We (us guys) have all said or thought, at one time or another, with respect to some person: “I wouldn’t touch them for all the money in the world,” or “I wouldn’t touch them with a ten foot pole.” Or as my boss used to say, “I wouldn’t fuck her even with yours.” (He was from Brooklyn)

There are just some women, I just would not want to touch, for whatever reason. Maybe she reminds me of my mother or sister or ex-girlfriend or someone that I have bad memories or bad feelings of. I should not have to subject myself to that unpleasant experience if I do not choose to.

I mean, I had to get used to the fact that not everybody likes me or my appearance. The only solace is that some do like me. Some are attracted and some are repulsed. And, some can take me or leave me.

It is no different than getting turned down in a bar by a girl. You move on to the next one, and you might get along fine, have your drink and leave together.

In life, you can’t get hung up on a refusal. You simply move on.

When I get turned down as a foreigner, (again, I hope and pray that is the only reason) I do take it to heart, though. I do analyze myself, my appearance, my vibe, and try to understand why I am being refused. Because, I believe that they would probably accept a foreigner, possibly if they found him more similar to their vibe, or more likable, sharing their qualities or even being intrigued by their differences.

For myself, I took stock in myself, shaved down my “Abraham Lincoln/Smith Brothers/ZZ Top” scraggly beard in a country where beards are considered uncouth, basically because their genes just do not grow them, brighten up my appearance with a fine haircut, brighter clothes, and a less intimidating demeanor.

There’s plenty of fish in the sea. When I get refused, I walk away, consoling myself that it probably would have been a waste of money, anyway if she was guarded and scared of me.

I once went with a girl that was scared of my foreignness, but it must have been a desperately slow night. She was guarded throughout the session, scared to be too close. There was sex, but she guarded her heart area. I didn’t feel her emotional flow. But, by the end of the session, she warmed up a bit, and I behaved gentlemanly like. Because of her hesitancy, I went out of my way to alleviate her fears; I behaved respectfully and reserved. I created a mood of safety. Upon completion, I gave her a few of the locally respected confections.

The next time we met in the street, she ran to me like my little girlfriend. Her other girlfriends and pimps took notice. I built a better reputation. I realized that with some effort I can break down the barriers of cultural differences and allow another to see that we humans, black, brown, yellow, red, white, albino, are quite similar. It’s an uphill battle, but quite rewarding.It shouldn’t have to be, but it is.

I..... I am saying this, having been refused in other countries for being a foreigner, (hopefully the only reason) not infrequently....
Looking at your past couple of recent posts have thought that perhaps you were turned away, as you posted "not infrequently" because when they saw your red swollen keyboarding finders they thought you may have "obvious contagious disease, infected skin, leprosy " ?:rolleyes:

Did you ever think that a provider has a right to choose who she wants to see? Maybe she had a traumatic experience with a black guy and decided no more catering to the AA guys.
they have the right, don't get me wrong. But having a traumatic experience with a Black guy and expanding that to *I will not see Black guys* is messed up because the action that person committed isn't representative of a whole race. Unless you're arguing that the action is "something Black people do," which is racist if not at least prejudice. A shitty feeling.

And who's going to enforce the rules of discrimination against who lets you nut in them after exchanging money?

FYI There was something I suspected but I was waiting until I had confirmation from the source:
A friend of who is black had a session with Meg.
Appreciate the investigation. Also, I'm not sure if my previous account was banned, but I wasn't able to log-in to show I have proof via text. Is there a way I can share this with you @Slinky Bender so you also have my side of things as well? Again, just wanting you to have both sides in this matter.