36 Dream Spa Reviews & Discussion 646-226-1885 646-944-2626

Made a return visit to see the new girls and saw Nicole. She's got a nice body. Curvy and a nice round ass. Really nice MM D's. She's cute. I'd put her more late 20's early 30's. Shower was a nice slide. Lots of rimming, bbbj, 69 and good time. She gave me a nice relaxing massage before really getting into it. Really good bbbj. DT's with little to no effort. Got the cover on and started RCG. She wanted me ontop but the table are small so I like standing mish and got her legs really wide for good penetration. She did like to wrap her legs around me and really grind. THis girl really enjoys her job. Blew in the cover and she cleaned me up. Met Summer and Honey on the way out. Quite the contrast. Maybe a fun double in my future. $100HF $200 CFS

Honey and Nicole

Stopped in to have another meet up with Nicole. As I go off the elevator Honey was there with her. She says we should have a double to celebrate the new year. I figured why not, and the contrast of the two with tiny Honey and the large breasted Nicole sounded great.
Started with a standing shower. Nice sandwhich makout session with plenty of bbbj and P2P with all three.

Went'back to the room and NIcole was right in on the bbbj while Honey toook a seat on my face. Next thing I know the cover is on and Nicole has gone straight to the A in RCG. I knew because Honey just said wow, right in your ass! Honey at this point is massaging my chest and giving light kisses while asking me if her ass is tight. Nicole herself is really getting into it and the view in RCG was fantastic. Honey massaging her tits and more in cheerleader mode at this point. We switchted to standing mish until I blew in the bag and Honey cleaned me up.

The last 20 minutes was spent getting a great massage by Honey with a little assistance from Nicole. It was a great massage and I was good and relaxed when I left.

$200 HF $300 Nicole $200 Honey

Wow. Yeah when "honey" does her observational dirty talk in a session or like when she popped in my session with Dora, ... it's just so endearing and wrong at the same time. Shes so tiny and cute, then she says something totally freaky. Luv her!

Made an appointment with Jennifer. I have a thing for Asian American girls with the slim body so based on the reviews, I figured she'd be right up my alley. Was quite difficult to schedule tho because she's appointment only and part time.

Got there for my appointment but she was late. I didn't mind and could understand given train schedules and me being her first guy of the day.

They put me in a room that was kinda chilly to be honest but had tiny space heaters. Also forgivable given the artic temperatures. I just would have preferred a room with more err panoramic mirrors since I prefer some viewing pleasure.

MMS was starting to get antsy and offered TS for me first so when Jennifer arrived, we could get to the main event. Sure. MMS was very apologetic and shared that Jennifer is very popular and rarely has a set schedule. Got back to the room and she finally arrived 30 mins into the hour.

She was INCREDIBLY nervous. To the point where I felt uncomfortable. She started with a light massage and asked how much I paid. When I told her $320 she asked if I wanted to 'get started'. Sure. She took off her bra and panties - she's absolutely the 23 year old, perky B/Cs and super fit body. I gave her a light massage hoping she'd be less tense and tried to play with her. She's incredibly cute but definitely not GFE. No kisses, extremely robotic. I finally just asked her to give me a BBBJ and while she obliged it was nowhere near what the other reviews stated. She stopped after a bit and asked me what position I wanted to start with. It was clear at this point that she wanted me to end on the hour so we went from CG, Mish, Doggy and I blew my load.

I really wanted to DATY but she wouldn't let me when we switched to Mish. Otherwise, her body is quite responsive and I can tell she'd be a excellent experience if she wasn't so nervous.

She took my loaded rubber off and pretty much cleaned up but awkwardly stood there naked, waiting for me to get dressed and leave.

Overall, it was the hands down the worst experience I've ever had for any provider. I'm generally forgiving for alot of women in this line of work but I think she's too new, plus I was her first guy for the day, plus it was truly super cold. The only saving grace was that she truly had the body type and structure I love. I wish I had the full hour to play with her. MMS later apologized even more and offered me half hour on the house next time.

The location and spa equipment tho was clean and all. Jennifer unfortunately didn't live up to any of the hype from the prior reviews here. There were some other poor reviews of her from other sites that I ignored given my preferences for women but this one was unfortunate and disappointing.

I'd give her another chance ace since she's my type but otherwise, I'd discourage any fellow mongers to go otherwise. To MMS credit, she tried her best to make up for it before and after so I'd definitely go back for others.

Jennifer is truly a civvie/part time girl, not a cumslut. I had a great session with her last year. But she must have gotten some cautious vibes from you, maybe you look like her relative haha. Shes def a YMMV girl. When its good its great.

Since they are open early, which suits my schedule better, I tried them out. Scheduling went fine, but I generally don't like the "house fee + tips" model; I like to know the whole thing together. So for 30 min, I donated 240, which is what most houses are at. I was hoping to snag Nicole (from the good reviews here) and I did. Elevator wasn't working, so had to go up the stairs. Kinda cold; they were just opening (I think) and the heat hadn't been on very long. Nicole came in with her mm D's popping out. One reviewer said they were hard, which was true, but very suckable. GFE wasn't that good; not a great kisser. bbbj was ok, but she required more direction than most. Still was ok. Put rubber on and mounted up. She had a couple of Os, and I was considering cumming in the bag rather than dismounting for a CIM. And then it happened. It was about 10 min to go on my 1/2 hour, and I guess she thought it was time to get me gone. She started kegeling me. WTF, I had to pull out. Unbelievably tight. I mean, like having my dick in a vice. She clearly knew what she was doing. After trying to control myself for a couple of minutes, I figured I would give up and pound her to the finish. She kegel'd me but good; my dick was sore for the rest of the morning; holy fuck. Came quickly in the bag. she cleaned me up and sent me on my way. Not bad really, but I don't think I'll repeat. BBBJ not great, GFE not great. She does have a gift though.

Made an appointment with Jennifer. I have a thing for Asian American girls with the slim body so based on the reviews, I figured she'd be right up my alley. Was quite difficult to schedule tho because she's appointment only and part time.

Got there for my appointment but she was late. I didn't mind and could understand given train schedules and me being her first guy of the day.

They put me in a room that was kinda chilly to be honest but had tiny space heaters. Also forgivable given the artic temperatures. I just would have preferred a room with more err panoramic mirrors since I prefer some viewing pleasure.

MMS was starting to get antsy and offered TS for me first so when Jennifer arrived, we could get to the main event. Sure. MMS was very apologetic and shared that Jennifer is very popular and rarely has a set schedule. Got back to the room and she finally arrived 30 mins into the hour.

She was INCREDIBLY nervous. To the point where I felt uncomfortable. She started with a light massage and asked how much I paid. When I told her $320 she asked if I wanted to 'get started'. Sure. She took off her bra and panties - she's absolutely the 23 year old, perky B/Cs and super fit body. I gave her a light massage hoping she'd be less tense and tried to play with her. She's incredibly cute but definitely not GFE. No kisses, extremely robotic. I finally just asked her to give me a BBBJ and while she obliged it was nowhere near what the other reviews stated. She stopped after a bit and asked me what position I wanted to start with. It was clear at this point that she wanted me to end on the hour so we went from CG, Mish, Doggy and I blew my load.

I really wanted to DATY but she wouldn't let me when we switched to Mish. Otherwise, her body is quite responsive and I can tell she'd be a excellent experience if she wasn't so nervous.

She took my loaded rubber off and pretty much cleaned up but awkwardly stood there naked, waiting for me to get dressed and leave.

Overall, it was the hands down the worst experience I've ever had for any provider. I'm generally forgiving for alot of women in this line of work but I think she's too new, plus I was her first guy for the day, plus it was truly super cold. The only saving grace was that she truly had the body type and structure I love. I wish I had the full hour to play with her. MMS later apologized even more and offered me half hour on the house next time.

The location and spa equipment tho was clean and all. Jennifer unfortunately didn't live up to any of the hype from the prior reviews here. There were some other poor reviews of her from other sites that I ignored given my preferences for women but this one was unfortunate and disappointing.

I'd give her another chance ace since she's my type but otherwise, I'd discourage any fellow mongers to go otherwise. To MMS credit, she tried her best to make up for it before and after so I'd definitely go back for others.
i had the same experience. She’s extremely attractive which is why I went twice for her. The second time I had to wait for nearly an hour but had enough of her BS so I moved on. I was hoping her service would be better by now so I could go back but I guess not.

Summer

Made an appointment the day before via text. Upon arriving, summer greeted me at the elevator. She's cute, gnd type, around 5'7" nice natural C's and a cute outfit on. She's not a spinner and certainly not fat. Handed over 300 and opted for TS which had no preview. Returning to the room she asked if I wanted a massage first or after. I chose after. She got undressed revealing those nice C's and very soft and perfect pale skin. She started off with some nipple play which is a trigger for me so it was very enjoyable. Started going down for a nice bbbj. She angled herself on the bed so I could touch and run my hands freely over her body and breasts. After a few minutes she asked if I was ready and I said yes. Cover on we went straight into mish. I didn't see if she lubed up or not but she was nice and wet as I rubbed my cock along her clit. Her movements were good, kept pace with me. Allowed me to go deep and rocked back and forth with me. Her moans got louder and pulled me closer to her with her arms. Pretty sure she climaxed as she squeezed my arm and neck really tight, almost to the point of real pain. Lol. After that she started licking my nipples as I continued to fuck her and that was it for me. Blew in the bag deep inside her and she wrapped her legs around my waist. After finishing she got dressed and gave a very respectful massage. She's got strong hands so got my knots out and felt completely relaxed. Quick rinse at the shower room and I was ready to leave. Ran into Honey on the way to the rinse. Never met her but she was tiny so I assumed it was her. She's very cute as well so I might see her next time.

Service - 8 (not much kissing so I would say it was neither PSE or GFE, but we had good rhythm so I gave her a high score)
Looks - 7
Attitude - 9 (never complained about anything and just knew how to be a good hostess)

Dora the Asian explor-a
Dora is an atheletic spinner, shes tiny but tight, nice abs and butt. Age 30, long blk hair.
Thats her in their twitter photos.
She has just a little english but she does understand.

Dora came into the room shortly with a cheerful and bright smile. Hugged and dfk for awhile before helping me to undress.
Gave the full house+tip of 340. She held my arm and led me to TS for the prelude. Wash my body, jr and crack nice and clean.
Into the room, she continued her treatment on me. Rim and bbbj me while my hands keep fondering her lovely breast. In CG, my hands keep massaging her breast. Changed to mish position, then pick her up and do a standing mish while carrying her and she has her ams around my neck holding on and riding my cock. Drop her down on the massage table and she whips off the cover and gives a good girl sloppy bbbj to cim.
After clean up, we hugged and chatted till little MMS came in and made sure all was well. Was well over an hour but it was quiet there at the time so was all good.

Got a text that a girl named Suki was back. I had never seen her before but after reading some reviews my interest was peaked enough. As advertised. About 5'5, nice MM C's, very toned body, couple of tattoos, and I'd say somewhere in her early 30's. Who can tell with the lighting. Gave her 320 and made our way to the shower room. Chose a standing shower. I've learned that only a couple actually particpate in the regular shower. Standing shower was nice. She was playful, gave me nice stroking with soapy hands while mine wandered on her tits and washing her cracks.
Back to the room and she suggested a massage first which gave me a little pause, but I agreed. Had a little chatting during and she told me she had been traveling but when she's in NYC this is where she works. Started getting worried we were going but next thing I know she's on top of me rubbing her oiled up tits on my back as she played with my balls and ass crack. Had me turn over for a decent bbbj. Asked for 69 and she agreed. This girl has some flaps. I did find them nice to split with my tongue and find her clit which she seemed to appreciate. Got the cover on and she started CG. Very surprisingly tight. Switched to standing mish and had her spread wide. She's very athletic and seemed to like long slow and deep. Had her bend over the table for some standing doggie since the tables too small really for doggie comfortably.

All in she was good time. Glad to see some new blood here, eventhough from the sounds of it she's had multipie stays here.
$320.

Saw that there were a couple of new girls from the schedule link and made my way back. Made an appointment with Suki. She's a cute MILF. About 5'6, nice MM C's, couple of tats and nicely trimmed pussy. Took the standing shower. Seem to get more action this way. We had fun with one another washing, playing and a decent bbbj preview. Her English isn't great, but we could communicate for what was necessary. She at least seemed to know how to talk dirty which is pretty funny.
Back in the room she said massage first. Decent massage. She's got really strong hands. She moved pretty quickly, but didn't seem rushed. Soon she was rubbing my balls nibbling my ear. She asked me to turn over and remarked that I had a nice cock and went in for some 69. She really seems to like the DATY. She painted my face the way she moved it all around. Got the cover on and she said she wanted doggie. I asked for standing and there was no problem. She's really got an athletic body, so after a few minutes I had her lay back on the table for standing miss. She squeezed her MM C's and asked for long and slow. As I did she put a grip on my dick with some serious Kegel skills. Wow. This was too much for me and blew in the cover. I really enjoyed her. I met Mimi on the way out. She was a cute little thing. I really like Suki though. I like any woman that looks like she goes to the gym. $320 total

Had a work from home day with the snow and came in for an extended lunch break. Got paired up with Summer. Nice MM C's. Cute and nice slender body.
Started with a standing shower. Lots of P2P and bbbj. Had her lean up against the wall for some great simulated while soaping up her tits. Got back to the room and it was on from the get go. Great bbbj and 69. Really enjoyed her shaved pussy. Got the cover on and she started on top. Good hip motion and grinding. Switched to doggie and she let me know her approval. Couldn't hold too long, had her flip over and blew all over her tits. She got some hot towels and cleaned us up. Finished up with a decent massage before heading back out to the cold. $100 HF $220 tip.

Saw that there were a couple of new girls from the schedule link and made my way back. Made an appointment with Suki. She's a cute MILF. About 5'6, nice MM C's, couple of tats and nicely trimmed pussy. Took the standing shower. Seem to get more action this way. We had fun with one another washing, playing and a decent bbbj preview. Her English isn't great, but we could communicate for what was necessary. She at least seemed to know how to talk dirty which is pretty funny.
Back in the room she said massage first. Decent massage. She's got really strong hands. She moved pretty quickly, but didn't seem rushed. Soon she was rubbing my balls nibbling my ear. She asked me to turn over and remarked that I had a nice cock and went in for some 69. She really seems to like the DATY. She painted my face the way she moved it all around. Got the cover on and she said she wanted doggie. I asked for standing and there was no problem. She's really got an athletic body, so after a few minutes I had her lay back on the table for standing miss. She squeezed her MM C's and asked for long and slow. As I did she put a grip on my dick with some serious Kegel skills. Wow. This was too much for me and blew in the cover. I really enjoyed her. I met Mimi on the way out. She was a cute little thing. I really like Suki though. I like any woman that looks like she goes to the gym. $320 total
Yeah I Like Suki too, saw her last year and she did have a tight toned body.

I saw Suki was back and wanted a little blast from the past. I got off the elevator and there she was but with Summer. Suki gives me a hug, kiss and a long time no see. Then Summer comes in with a DFK, grabbing my cock and asking for a double. I was hooked at that point because I've been in doubles with both before and thought of both of them was too much for me to say no. I was 100% game because these two have always been a favorite for me.
Got to the room and Summer starts with more DFK while Suki gets to her knees with a nice BBBJ. We all get naked and head to the shower room for a group standing shower. I've got Summer now with a super wet BBBJ and Suki leaning against the wall while I wash and finger her pussy. Soon they are both taking turns with with a BBBJ and LFK with each other.
We get back to the room and Suki climbs up on my face while summer is getting me up with more BBBJ. Once I'm up she gets the cover on and starts riding. I can hear them both moaning and when I get a chance for air I can see the two of them are making out in the mirror. Soon they switch with Suki riding RCG and Summer rubbing her tits. It was all I could take and blew in the bag.

I spent the last 10 minutes with a great four hand massage and listening to them in Chinese and giggling. Good time.
$200HF (two girls) $400 tip ($200 ea)

Got a text that they had a new girl, Sky. It's cold out so I figured why not and TOFTT. She's about 26, 5'2, long black hair, nice C's and shaved. Great thin body. I get there and she's better than expected. Really cute. She gives a shy smile and takes me to the room. I could tell her English wasn't great, so cut to the chase and just handed over $320 and she leans in for some DFK. At that point I just started feeling her up as she pulled out my cock and went down for bbbj. Not bad. No DT, but but at least an attempt and no teeth. Good start. I prefer a standing shower so we go for that and she lets me really feel up the goods with a lot of P2P.

We get back to the room and go straight to it. The 69 was really sexy. She rubbed herself all over my face and I got my tongue really deep. we then get the cover on and she starts RCG. Decent hip movement, but I wanted a little more action and take her standing mish. I like that feeling of control and taking it long and slow. She's really into it and starts rubbing her tits and moaning. Soon I'm pounding her and holding her legs wide. Pretty soon I couldn't take it and blew in the cover.

She finished up the last 15 min with a decent massage. It was a good ending to a good session. Hope she sticks around. New and young is always good.

Saw they had some girls I hadn't been with and went with Suki. Really nice athletic body. I'd say about 5'6, nice MM C's, shaved, couple tats and decent English. She's a cute MILF to be sure. Bipassed the TS and started with a massage. It was decent. She doesn't waste a lot of time, but mixes in an actual massage with the occasional reminder why I was there by rubbing my balls, light touching and some kisses on my neck. On the flip she wasted no time and started with a great BBBJ. Told her I wanted some 69 and she didn't hesitate. Played with her larger pussy lips and spread them a bit. She's got a pretty large clit too and once I started licking and sucking on that she started really rubbing all over my face.
Got the covere on and she started RCG. I really wanted to play with those tits and had her grind and sitting on my cock while I sat up and sucked on her pointed nipples. Finished off with her in doggie. She was great at bouncing back on my cock while I watched it in and out. She was a good time and not rushed. $100HF $200 Tip.

Saw they had some girls I hadn't been with and went with Suki. Really nice athletic body. I'd say about 5'6, nice MM C's, shaved, couple tats and decent English. She's a cute MILF to be sure. Bipassed the TS and started with a massage. It was decent. She doesn't waste a lot of time, but mixes in an actual massage with the occasional reminder why I was there by rubbing my balls, light touching and some kisses on my neck. On the flip she wasted no time and started with a great BBBJ. Told her I wanted some 69 and she didn't hesitate. Played with her larger pussy lips and spread them a bit. She's got a pretty large clit too and once I started licking and sucking on that she started really rubbing all over my face.
Got the covere on and she started RCG. I really wanted to play with those tits and had her grind and sitting on my cock while I sat up and sucked on her pointed nipples. Finished off with her in doggie. She was great at bouncing back on my cock while I watched it in and out. She was a good time and not rushed. $100HF $200 Tip.
Rick loves a large responsive clit. Good review monichan.

Saw from the schedule they had a Blond Korean named Aileen, and I was intrigued. Pic was real. Nice large tits, not super skinny but not fat by any means. She does have a cute smile. Started with the standing shower. Love washing those melons and a super wet bbbj which has become the norm for me here. Had her lean up on the wall to wash her ass and give a nice tongue inspection. Nice and round. Her response was good too.
Back to the room and she came in with a nice bbbj for some 69. Nice shaved pussy. Got the cover on and started RCG. Nice round ass to slap with no objections. Got her into standing doggie with her leg on the table for a good mirror view. Finished in CG. Let her know I was about to blow and she took the cover off and finished me with bbbjcim. We cleaned up in the shower with some chatting. Decent English. Good time had by all. $100HF $220 Tip

Came here hoping to meet up with Summer and have a double but she was out. They had a new girl, Aileen thought. Blonde Korean girl. Decent figure. Cute. D tits really caught my eye. She was quite the contrast from tiny little Honey standing next to her, and since I had done a double before with Honey and thought she was fun this seemed like a decent duo.
Started in the shower. Aileen mainly. She gave me a nice body slide, then when sitting on my face Honey came in with a decent bbbj where she would fill her mouth with warm water and make it extra wet. Decent fun.
Back in the room more of the same. Aileen seemed really out to prove herself. She really took control. Honey does have a tendency to step back, but she makes sure that you know she's there and she was fun as always to watch that tiny little thing bounce as much as she could take on my dick. Aileen on the other hand had no problem taking the entire thing. I finished with her in standing mist with Honey coaching me along and commenting on Aileens big beautiful tits. Then again, I'm a tits and ass man, so any asian girl with either is also a plus. $200 two girls, $400 tip.

Stopped in this morning and had a meetup with Honey and Jasmine. They are two fun spinner MILF's that really show you a good time. Started with a standing shower sandwiched between the two. Honey is a tiny 34yr old MILF. About 4'8 and 80lbs soaking wet but really nice B breasts and despite her small stature she really has a fit body. Jasmine is in the same age range, 5'1 and probablly 100lbs. Nice round ass, B breasts as well, pretty fit and a lower back tattoo. During the shower Honey was giving me a nice bbbj while I had Jasmine lean up against the wall and I got her pussy really wet and got her off.
We get to the room and Jasmine just shoves me on the bed and devours my cock. Honey places herself on my face. At some point because I couldn't see Jasmne had slipped a cover on and mounted up and letting us know she really approves of my cock. She starts really grinding with incredible hip motion until she came again and they switch place. All I could hear from Honey was 'too big too big' and then 'I love his cock'. Soon Jasmine was off my face and sucking on my nipples. At this point I just blew in the bag with a big groan. They both laughed and said finally.
The last 15 minutes was a good four hand massage. They really got me wound down from really putting me through their little workout. Highly recommend a double with these two. $200HF $400 tip.