Cassandra Cassidy Cassie 631-703-9607 Hicksville/Bethpage area current #516-806-8297

This is like digging up an old relic. It’s been so long since she’s been mentioned, I completely forgot about her. Needless to say, I saw pics recently of a cute Latina and guess who it was. Miss Cassandra.

Seems she solely goes by Cassie. She has a new number 516-806-8297. Saw late last week in the Bethpage/Hickville area. Was in the mood for a thick Latina and she fit the bill. She clearly advertises “nothing uncovered” in her ads and that’s what drew me to her.

I threw her a text and she replied back pretty quick. Gave her rates 150 SS 200 HH 250 HR. I asked if there was multiple pops for the hour, she said no. So I went with the HH for 200. Since she advertised that she provides anal , I asked if Greek was included. There was a slight hesitation, and then just a “Yes”.

Pulled into the parking lot and once she saw my car, she gave me the room number. Walked in and it was her. She’s gained some weight since those pics (20-30lbs) but she still looked good. I love fat chicks anyways. I placed the money by the TV. She counted it and told me to get undressed. She’s not rude . But she seems extremely straight forwards and directive. Reminds me of Rosie Perez (not in a good way). Room was dark. Smelled very scented from those big candles. We laid on the bed and she immediately throws a cover on and gives me a great cbj for a few minutes. Touching is ok if you can reach her . Steers you away if you trying to insert your fingers in her. Asked if I was ready, and I was as usual. I pounded her in doggy for a few minutes. There was no real response. I few little sighs if I pounded her hard enough. I asked for mish and she obliged . After a minute or 2 of that, I asked if I could enter her back door. She got up, lubed up and let me enter her from behind. It was fun. I didn’t last long after that. Erupted in the bag while still inside her. Cleaned up with wipes that I had on me. She gave me a quick hug and said “See me agin poppy”.

in a pinch I might, but I doubt it . Backdoor entrance is there for the taking. The performance was great. Her demeanor was to be desired. But I get it. She’s been in the business for close to a decade. Maybe even longer. And to think I was brawling with her on here way back in the Banacek days.

Face 7-8 still cute
Body 5-6 shapely but pics are a little outdated.
performance 8 she was really good
Demeanor 5 meh
Location 5-6 usual spot along south oyster bay rd.

you’re welcome.

This is like digging up an old relic. It’s been so long since she’s been mentioned, I completely forgot about her. Needless to say, I saw pics recently of a cute Latina and guess who it was. Miss Cassandra.

Seems she solely goes by Cassie. She has a new number 516-806-8297. Saw late last week in the Bethpage/Hickville area. Was in the mood for a thick Latina and she fit the bill. She clearly advertises “nothing uncovered” in her ads and that’s what drew me to her.

I threw her a text and she replied back pretty quick. Gave her rates 150 SS 200 HH 250 HR. I asked if there was multiple pops for the hour, she said no. So I went with the HH for 200. Since she advertised that she provides anal , I asked if Greek was included. There was a slight hesitation, and then just a “Yes”.

Pulled into the parking lot and once she saw my car, she gave me the room number. Walked in and it was her. She’s gained some weight since those pics (20-30lbs) but she still looked good. I love fat chicks anyways. I placed the money by the TV. She counted it and told me to get undressed. She’s not rude . But she seems extremely straight forwards and directive. Reminds me of Rosie Perez (not in a good way). Room was dark. Smelled very scented from those big candles. We laid on the bed and she immediately throws a cover on and gives me a great cbj for a few minutes. Touching is ok if you can reach her . Steers you away if you trying to insert your fingers in her. Asked if I was ready, and I was as usual. I pounded her in doggy for a few minutes. There was no real response. I few little sighs if I pounded her hard enough. I asked for mish and she obliged . After a minute or 2 of that, I asked if I could enter her back door. She got up, lubed up and let me enter her from behind. It was fun. I didn’t last long after that. Erupted in the bag while still inside her. Cleaned up with wipes that I had on me. She gave me a quick hug and said “See me agin poppy”.

in a pinch I might, but I doubt it . Backdoor entrance is there for the taking. The performance was great. Her demeanor was to be desired. But I get it. She’s been in the business for close to a decade. Maybe even longer. And to think I was brawling with her on here way back in the Banacek days.

Face 7-8 still cute
Demeanor 5 meh

you’re welcome.
She was a bitch on the phone so i understand why you gave her a 5 for demeanor. Good to know I probably avoided a bad time by skipping on this one.

Face 7-8 still cute
Demeanor 5 meh

you’re welcome.
Thanks for the review. She’s my type too. I’m into thick! Quick question, if it’s allowed? Is this the Cassie who years ago hosted in an upstairs apartment off of 109 in Farmingdale? If so I have to see her asap! Anyway, thanks for sharing.
Happy Hunting
Nutty Out

billyS

Reign of Terror

Face 7-8 still cute
Demeanor 5 meh

you’re welcome.
First let me say I really love your style of review. You let us know what happened but without judgement so we know what to expect yet letting one decide for them selves if that's what they would be interested in.

Second, what do you mean brawling with her?
Was she active on UG?

First let me say I really love your style of review. You let us know what happened but without judgement so we know what to expect yet letting one decide for them selves if that's what they would be interested in.

Second, what do you mean brawling with her?
Was she active on UG?
I used to be a fanatic about calling out chicks that offered BBFS and bbfscip when I first joined. So I called her out on here after seeing a few of her early ads. So she made an account (cassandra4u) and went to war with me and Banacek. From entry 30 to about 110-120 it lasted.

She corrected her behavior and never offered BBFS again in her ads.

The past is the past. She’s got a great ass. It’s perfectly tight where it feels really good pounding it in and out. But not to tight where it feels like it’s a struggle to get it in there.

Sorry I was so hard on you back in the day Cassandra. You have a great ass :p

Thanks for the review. She’s my type too. I’m into thick! Quick question, if it’s allowed? Is this the Cassie who years ago hosted in an upstairs apartment off of 109 in Farmingdale? If so I have to see her asap! Anyway, thanks for sharing.
Happy Hunting
Nutty Out
I actually thought she had a basement apartment unless I saw her in her later years. If it’s the same woman which I think it is from the pictures she had a phatass and was a little chubby bit damn if she put on more weight that azz must be phat!!!!!