Cassandra Cassidy Cassie 631-703-9607 Hicksville/Bethpage area current #516-806-8297

Another mod actually deleted that review. I don't know why. I asked him for an explanation and am awaiting word back. I actually approved the post when I saw it awaiting moderation. But then I quickly removed it when I saw that another mod had deleted it originally. Reposting a comment that was deleted is a rules violation, so it deserved to come down the second time. Not sure about the first. I suspect that the mod found it to be shilling. A check of the IP address will bear that out. The reason for my suspicion is that she seemed to be on top of the post I inadvertently let through, since it was only visible for a few minutes. How was she able to get a screen shot of that unless she knew it was coming? Rest assured, if the IP addresses match, I will post that for everyone to see.

This girl does not comprehend how I've bent over backwards to help her. She considers me the enemy, but I am currently the only one in her corner from here other than the guys "reviewing" her. Not that the members are doing anything wrong in continuing their dialogue against her. It's just that I see how upset she is and so I am still trying to give her the benefit of the doubt. She demands nothing less than an aquital. I am trying to let her off on a lesser charge. This is the best she should expect.

Last edited:
UTOPIA GUIDE REVIEW
ok guys as promised here is my review. I know her old thread got shut down but this site is about reviews not burn battles, and I did promise to share my experience. Hopefully this thread won't turn into he said she said and we can just leave it as a review thread how it's suppose to be. First off it took my awhile to get ahold of her she usually does out calls and some rare in calls to regulars. She works independent but does have two dogs with her, small pup and bigger one so beware of your surroundings. She has her own residential area in Amityville so also be aware of the neighborhood call ahead of time to be let in because she is renting a room.

Knock knock as she open the door I saw a cutie with a nice booty mmmm. Definitely the recent pictures of her with the famous tattoo that screams kiss my ass lol. Off the bat I told her my game plan gave 100 for Ss and if pleasurable upgrade to hh this way there is no misunderstanding on both ends. Better to be safe then sorry as I walked into her bedroom she was very friendly and polite. Talked a bit how she is independent and drug free aswell as play it safe no kissing or anything without mr glove she does anal for uncharge which I was contemplating if I should take she really does have a nice ass with a jiggle lol but I don't take more then 160 for first encounter since this is the introduction stage. Once we undress she began with a nice cbj with a lot of deep throws and suction. I really enjoyed it, as time passed we move on to the main course she got rcg but I wished I had saved that last because that makes me finish fast. Almost came but stopped to try other positions switched to doggy watching that phat ass made me want to upgrade, no rush she said but like I said I was enjoying it and wanted more time. Switch to mish notice nice titty piercing which she let me gently nibble it gets really hot in there so my suggestion is to bring yourself something cold to drink. As I notice the time I was already very late for work but was enjoying my time. Time was up for me was already hour late for work deciding if I wanted to take the day off and play more or make that money I just spent 160 with the upgrade. Said my goodbyes but added her to my redo list once current list is finished. Forgot to ask daty but I think it would be a no because she wants to play it safe. She did tell me she had a handler before she went independent that posted for her and maybe that's why there was a confusion on previous thread that she had not notice what was posted but like I said I don't want this thread over run with he says she says. This is my review and I hope you enjoy it. Please leave this thread for reviews only no burn wars here por favor.

8 out of 10
Pro- is the girl in the pic pretty and curvy body with as you Guys like to put it white women with a phat ass lol independent pricing on average scale.
Con- parking on residential area so be aware of your surrounding and people around you always makes me a little nervouse. Doesn't do gfe" so be aware ask for details before you hand in your donation. Very hot room with no ac, you have been warned especially on a scorching day.

Last edited by a moderator:
UTOPIA GUIDE REVIEW
I saw her as well nice woman not sure if she is a small bbw or just plain old thick like those Latinas we all love and know. I think she plays very safe as far as I know everything was covered with me cbj no bbbj offered at all no gfe either but Greek was for another 100 I believe. I did not partake as her hhr is already 150 which is my limit for a hhr session not rich like some othere sorry ballers lol. Anyway back to the session at hand she was actually wearing the fishnet stockings in the pics definitely girl in pics maybe 40 lbs heavier imho which made her significantly thicker than her pics figure they are at least over a year old. But interesting enough to me her ass was much bigger than the pics which I loved. I couldn't believe how phat her ass was especially for a woman looking so white believe me I have seen many PAWGS in my lifetime but hers looked and felt ginormous in comparison to others imho. Nice cbj above average great suction and technique actually felt like I was going to blow from this had to stop her and let her get on top for some cg then rcg wow did I say she had a huge ass? This rcg was among the best I have had no lie I was shocked that she could move so well and ride with good rhythm being a big woman. I was feeling good then for the grand finale asked for doggy to see her in all her glory did a little ass worship to gawk and take a time out before knowing it was going to be over real soon because there is no way I can last in the glorious mound that she has back there imho. I enter slowly building up the pace as the ripples and waves in the ocean build up sending my boat overboard capsizing at full mast. Man I start slapping and smacking that ass which ads to the splash swish! Game point I ask her to close her legs together get the knees to touch OK this ass is poking out even more we got a live one here fellas. I thrust for about five minutes and man I am saying I treat my little sail boat too good it's about time he starts taking care of me then flashback into reality and let loose a serious load in the condom collapsing on her back. She lays down then I slide out after limp bisquit lol. We both laugh I get up clean up in the bathroom hug and kiss good bye make plans when to see each other again. Had a great time I would repeat especially if she can host and is independent.

Last edited by a moderator:
I saw her as well nice woman not sure if she is a small bbw or just plain old thick like those Latinas we all love and know. I think she plays very safe as far as I know everything was covered with me cbj no bbbj offered at all no gfe either but Greek was for another 100 I believe. I did not partake as her hhr is already 150 which is my limit for a hhr session not rich like some othere sorry ballers lol. Anyway back to the session at hand she was actually wearing the fishnet stockings in the pics definitely girl in pics maybe 40 lbs heavier imho which made her significantly thicker than her pics figure they are at least over a year old. But interesting enough to me her ass was much bigger than the pics which I loved. I couldn't believe how phat her ass was especially for a woman looking so white believe me I have seen many PAWGS in my lifetime but hers looked and felt ginormous in comparison to others imho. Nice cbj above average great suction and technique actually felt like I was going to blow from this had to stop her and let her get on top for some cg then rcg wow did I say she had a huge ass? This rcg was among the best I have had no lie I was shocked that she could move so well and ride with good rhythm being a big woman. I was feeling good then for the grand finale asked for doggy to see her in all her glory did a little ass worship to gawk and take a time out before knowing it was going to be over real soon because there is no way I can last in the glorious mound that she has back there imho. I enter slowly building up the pace as the ripples and waves in the ocean build up sending my boat overboard capsizing at full mast. Man I start slapping and smacking that ass which ads to the splash swish! Game point I ask her to close her legs together get the knees to touch OK this ass is poking out even more we got a live one here fellas. I thrust for about five minutes and man I am saying I treat my little sail boat too good it's about time he starts taking care of me then flashback into reality and let loose a serious load in the condom collapsing on her back. She lays down then I slide out after limp bisquit lol. We both laugh I get up clean up in the bathroom hug and kiss good bye make plans when to see each other again. Had a great time I would repeat especially if she can host and is independent.
Mongercode, "IMHO" that was brilliant, I felt like I was going along for the ride, oh what a ride it must have been. Thanks:)

NOTE TO CASSANDRA - CONTRARY TO THIS POST OF YOURS: "You're clearly a loser for deleting the comment where someone who actually seen me took the time to read this bs of yours AND SOEAK THE TRUTH AND HOPEFULLY all the real men see this utopia site is just a bullshit site BECAUSE U GUYS WONT ALLOW THE TEITH TO BE SEEN . PURPOSELY SLANDEEINV SOMEONE,." WE HAVE NO PROBLEM ALLOWING REVIEWS, AS LONG AS THEY ARE BY REPUTABLE MEMBERS AND NOT BY SOME GUY THAT YOU ENCOURAGED TO POST A REVIEW FOR YOU.

So, now you have two positve reviews in this merged thread. Plus, I was kind enough to include your new phone number and some new pics. You could not ask for better treatment. Please don't screw up a good thing by coming back on and complaining or you will lose this thread, too.

Last edited:
Given that this provider has been involved in a heated thread here recently and that thread is closed now, is it OK to post comments (no reviews) in this newly open one? I have both negative and positive comments.

If you saw her and had a review to post, that would be fine. That is why I allowed the thread to get started.
But I am concerned that just comments - negative or positive - might cause this merged thread to become more of the same like the old one was. So please do not post comments.
If things change later, I will let you know.
Thanks for asking first, though.

Last edited:
Oh this is why your putting negative reviews on me ...to piss me off or to try to make you look better than me ! Get over yourself - we will never compete ! I'm already above your level ! Compare your reviews to mine ! And you know what I'm still getting money without a pimp and your living in a basement apartment in Amityville w negative reviews ! I should never stoop so low !
So I apologize for my pettiness guys but
People I do believe she is a bit bugged out in the head ! Because Her life sucks or its because the pimp she has been feining to choose up to doesn't want her ! I don't get it ! But someone tell her to LEAVE MIA OUT OF IT - and I won't be petty ! Lol have a blessed day everyone ❤️

If you saw her and had a review to post, that would be fine. That is why I allowed the thread to get started.
But I am concerned that just comments - negative or positive - might cause this merged thread to become more of the same like the old one was. So please do not post comments.
If things change later, I will let you know.
Thanks for asking first, though.
You can't stop people from posting how they feel ! Honestly she needs to be deleted and your wasting your time trying to keep this one up ! You don't get it - the negative comments are because she is a negative provider ! She's grimey and can't be trusted ! I'm sorry - but I refuse for anyone to leave negative comments on me and just think it's okay especially if they aren't anyone I've seen before ! We are talking about Cassandra ! The trouble maker !

You can't stop people from posting how they feel ! Honestly she needs to be deleted and your wasting your time trying to keep this one up ! You don't get it - the negative comments are because she is a negative provider ! She's grimey and can't be trusted ! I'm sorry - but I refuse for anyone to leave negative comments on me and just think it's okay especially if they aren't anyone I've seen before ! We are talking about Cassandra ! The trouble maker !
Umm, yeah I can. But you can't tell me who to delete. And you're the one coming on here now and starting trouble.

Umm, yeah I can. But you can't tell me who to delete. And you're the one coming on here now and starting trouble.
and as a matter of fact you can delete all my comments ❤️ Don't want my loving guest to feel like I'm ratchet or would even stoop down to her level . Thank you !

I am ? or has she already ! You treat people how they treat you ! She only knows how I look but nothing at all about me - so who's starting trouble ?
All she did was make a comment alleging that you had a pimp. And even though she posted it in your thread, it was a general comment about girls who worked out of a house together. You. in turn, have gone ballistic on her and made it personal. This is not a defense of anything she posted, but rather an indictment of your rants.
and as a matter of fact you can delete all my comments ❤️ Don't want my loving guest to feel like I'm ratchet or would even stoop down to her level . Thank you !
No, they need to see your drama in order to make an informed decision about you.

Slinky Bender

The All Powerful Moderator
This is why we have such a short edit time and no ability to self delete: because people like to come on, post incendiary shit and then when the world catches fire delete it and act like everyone else is crazy.

This is why we have such a short edit time and no ability to self delete: because people like to come on, post incendiary shit and then when the world catches fire delete it and act like everyone else is crazy.
Funny you bring that up, because MiaLove actually did that very thing in her thread, where she made a post and apprarently thought better of it and deleted it.