Dream Dream You Reviews & Discussion 929-925-7688

Ivy

This girl reminds me so much of Dolly. Ivy is very cute the way she communicates. She speaks quietly. It’s almost shy but she knows what’s she doing. Her mannerisms are very similar to Dolly in a lot of ways. Both girls know how to fuck!

No fat on Ivy. Great nipples on handful boobs. And yes grab that ass as much as you can - so nice. She’s accommodated doubles but prefers to be solo. Shower just standing for me. She asks for table and wants to run her tits all over me. But I prefer the room. Back we go.

She enjoys DATY, she’s responsive and grabs my head, then we move to BBBJ, then quickly she rotates to 69. She’s smart.

Standing mish from the corner. Doggy her kneeling and me standing. Mish.

“Fuck me everyday?” “I want”

Very polite young woman. Dreaming of doubling her and Dolly.

Damage $340
Recommend Yes
Repeat Yes

Demi

Some girls just like me. Demi is one of those girls. I had just seen Aurora and was planning to leave. Just finishing getting dressed with Aurora still in the room. Hattie came in whining and crying trying to get a session. She wiggled around on the bed whimpering. I resisted insisting I had to go back to work. Then Demi came in hug, DFK and is undoing my belt and pants. Drops to her knees and just starts sucking my cock. Emily says ok one more hour sure. Alright Demi wins.

She’s sexy. Barbed wire tattoo around her left bicep. Speaks little English but she knows how to say fuck me. And I love doing so. She has nice big boobs with great nipples and I love sucking on these babies. She’s got a shaved pussy and I spend much time in DATY because I think she enjoys it as much or more than anyone I see (except maybe Vincci and Fairy).

Just something so sexy about her. Nice connection. Standing mish very good. She is short and arches her back really nicely. So so good.

Mish - I really love being on top of this girl. She just feels right underneath me.

Just spent 5 hours with her again today and 2 of them in a double. The girl never gets tired of fucking!

Damage $340
Recommend Yes
Repeat Yes

Kylie - $360/Hr + $40 tips

Decide to start giving back by writing my first post after learning and getting insights and experience by fellow enthusiasts here. Thanks for the contribution fellas!

After all the glowing reviews of Kylie, decided to try it out myself. Pic is a lil touched up, but the pic with the Leopard outfit is probably closest out of the few, definitely a lil older than the pic tho (still cute, I would rate 7/10). think people who picked Kylie picked her for her service among all things and yes, she definitely checks all boxes. Lead me to the room and as soon as the door closed the DFK came right away. Definitely a good kisser but for me the tongue action was a bit mechanic; definitely passionate for sure though. Got a bbbj preview before shower and the legend about her skill is no joke. She got down on her knee in front of the mirror and worked it like a champ. The pov was the best part of the day for me, the way she got down on me and looked at me with those lusty eyes. I pressed her head right up against me and she went even harder on junior.

Had a quick shower since I wanted to try for a couple shots, and right after I’m done drying up she was ready to lick every inch of my body. Eye contact was great all the way through and that tongue worked hard and fully woke the dragon at this point. Opted for a 69 view, and enjoyed that clean shaven pussy. Did the standard positions and Kylie was professional in accommodating along the whole way, the way she positioned herself in front of the mirrors got me going even harder at her, pumping to a point I felt like a cramp was coming up (time to rehydrate). If you’re into dirty talk and vocal during the experience, Kylie is your girl. Went a bit longer than I expected so couldn’t get a second shot in. Filled up the remaining time with some massage and one last bbbj. Overall, Kylie’s service is as advertised and will definitely repeat.

Hattie - $300 HH + $20 Tips

This review is from before. They changed pic on Hattie, the previous one was definitely her. I guess the slight premium is because she is younger, I’d put her in the mid to late 20s range. She is cute but I wouldn’t say stunning. Nice legs as advertised.

Not a lot of English but enough vocabulary to make it work for the experience. Since only asked for 30 min, did the standard body check ok her during the quick shower and she returned the favor by giving the dragon a quick wake up blow. Had to dirty talk a lil with her to get her going, but once my tongue clinched onto those nipples the horny Hattie showed up. I’m into kissing, so we got some passionate DFK in before I start feeling her pussy while tasting those B/borderline C titties. She got wet during the session and got me onto the bed and force her mouth down on me in a 69 position. Went at it for a while and got the cover on and start doing it Mish/CG/RCG and doggy. Didn’t get enough of that mouth towards the end so I asked for CIM. Had her laying down while with her hand and mouth sucking the dragon, and I kept my hand occupied fingering her wet pussy, at the same time taking the view in. Man, the way that she sucks and look up with those horny eyes kinda made me regret not booking for an hour. Gave her a signal that I’m about to nut and unloaded the boys into her. She continued to suck until I’m fully done, savoring every last drop and licked me clean. We hugged a bit before I headed off. Overall, I would recommend since she’s cute and on the younger side.

Ivy 340 / HR

Once again, I went with Ivy as not only did I feel our session was spectacular but also, she said she's leaving on the 21st. This being my second review of her there are things that will notably be left out, if you are curious, you can find it on the previous page in the thread. For purposes of disclosure, I will also add that I was once again asked to write this review but am by no means being compensated for it.

The first thing I should note is that the service in all aspects but one was completely consistent and I firmly stand by what I wrote in the previous review. The one exception to this being her oral skills. Man did she knock it out of the park and dare I say it might have been the best BBBJ I've ever had. She switched it up with various techniques and put in a level of effort I truly wasn't expecting. Frankly I suspect she felt the need to go all out after reading my last review, but I have no clue. If you're looking for a girl that knows what she's doing and isn't afraid of using all the tools at her disposal she just might be the one for you.

To give a quick refresher on what I mean by her service being consistent, I mean that she was very friendly and accommodating to requests, gave it her all in the bedroom to the point where she was completely out of breath, beaming smile all the way through, and filthy dirty talk from the second I walked in the door.

Her last day is the 21st of this month and she'll be back in a couple months, don't miss out!

Recommended? Yes, of course!
Repeat? Absolutely

One last thing you guys should know is she said she LOVES to fuck two guys at the same time, so if you're into that have at it!

Hattie $420/HR - BBJ, 69, CFS, CG, Mish, Doggy, Sideways Mish, CIM

Pretty new to the whole hobby, first time posting here but I have been lurking for a bit. Decided to take a shot at it and decided on DDY. Now I have been here once before so this technically should be a second provider I’m reviewing, but the first experience wasn’t very good but it was mostly because of the head space I was in and I wasn’t very aroused. The provider was very cute, nice and bubbly but it just didn’t work out. Texted them in the morning for an afternoon session, very quick response and very easy to book. Text when nearby. Greeted and let in by Emily, the MMS and there was Hattie waiting in the hall.

Hattie is, I would say, one of the best ways I could imagine being “introduced” to this hobby. The pictures on the website don’t really do her justice because they’re definitely touched up, but in person she is very fucking pretty. About 5’4-5’5, B to C boobs with nice nipples, her skin is very smooth, her legs are nice and she has a cute ass. She wore a black V bra with a little mini skirt, greeted me with a kiss and a “hi baby” and led me downstairs to a decently sized room with a couple mirrors and an AC.

In the room and this girl really does like to just go right for the DFK, no stopping. The second the door closed she was up against me tongue deep, which I reciprocated, and did her little moan and whimper. I reached down to grab her ass and she let out a louder moan while saying yes baby, then continued to DFK me. We had to have spent 5 minutes at the start just making out, a bit of lip biting and tongue sucking here and there, I also picked her up and held her up while doing it. We finally stopped for a moments respite and she asked how long I wanted our session, and while I did debate the time I wanted in my head prior to coming here, the way she started the session sold me on booking her for an hour.

She asked if I wanted a shower, I had showered before getting there but fuck it a quick shower for fun. we started undressing in the room, which she did help me to undress despite me starting off a bit awkward and quiet haha. But once she had my pants off she stopped and looked up at me with a bit of a “woah” expression. She grabbed my weapon and said ohh and gave it a quick in and out in her mouth and a nice stroke, then she came back up and went back in for DFK, which we spent another few minutes doing before finally going to the shower. Standard quick shower with blue rinse, except she did some standing grinding against my wood, hard enough that it made noises when she smacked against me and of course more DFK and I kissed her all over.

We finish up and walk back into the room about 10 feet straight in front of the shower. Dry off and she turns on the AC, grabs some supplies from a bag and sets it up. She jumps back against me and starts DFK again, I pick her up again and suck on her tits, they feel super nice and loved those nipples. She starts moaning more and starts kissing and biting my ear which I thoroughly enjoy. I put her down on the bed and she rubs junior against her pussy, she has a nice landing strip and it really is a beautiful and small pussy. She gets up and tells me to lie down, a bit more DFK while her hand is stroking my cock and I’m smacking her ass which she very much likes. She turns her ass to me and puts that pussy in my face for some 69 without me even asking and wow that was awesome. She tasted good, she was super clean and responsive. I could feel the warmth of her mouth as she engulfed me with her BBJ, and she really is a trooper going for the whole length in there. We spent a few minutes there and she tells me she wants me already

She turns back around, kisses me and says if I’m ready to fuck her. I of course am more than ready and say yes while playing with her tits, she leans over to grab a condom and a small amount of lube. She puts the rubber on me and then realizes it doesn’t actually make it all the way down the length of junior and she laughs and comments about me being pretty big. I am a bit over average but it’s more so the girth that gives issues with condoms. She repeats the big comment and says she likes that and wants me in her. She gets on top and slowly goes down all the way on my cock and wow, she really does take it. A few minutes of her in CG, me sucking on her tits and holding her waist and pumping up into her for another few minutes.

We switch it up and go to Mish, she tells me to put it in her and I happily oblige, lifting and holding her legs up while I thrust into her. Slow strokes, fast strokes, DFK and more lip biting while in this position and then I just start pounding her while holding her thighs down. She starts moaning louder and saying she feels like she’s gonna cum, whether or not this was an act or true I won’t worry about, but I kept the pace and added a bit of finger over her clit action and either she’s a good actress or she really did orgasm because she gave off a convincing convulsion. I pulled out and her legs shook for a few seconds, I grabbed her legs and pulled her to the edge of the bed so I could fuck her standing Mish and wow she really can take a pounding. Her pussy is tight and she does a nice squeeze here and there. I told her to flip over so I could have her doggy and she replied yes baby fuck me from the back. Her ass is very nice from this angle, standing doggy, and just thinking about it makes me smirk a bit. I entered her and slowly thrusted before picking up the pace. She did a bit of face down ass up while I was pumping into her. I decided to give her the combo and smacked her ass and she moaned loudly and told me she loved that. She asked me to do it again harder, so I decided to play around with her and only slightly smack her ass harder each time she asked. She asked for it harder about 3-4 times while I was fucking her in that position and she said she was going to cum again so I kept going at the same pace and she convulsed once more. This was fun.

I know this has been long, but this girl really is a trooper because I do have a surprisingly large stamina pool, because I still was raring to keep going. But I’d been slowly fucking her for 5 minutes and then basically drilling her for the next 15-20 minutes without stopping. I pulled out of her to give us a little rest and she asked me if I wasn’t tired and I smirked and said no while shaking my head. She said I was starting to wear her pussy out with all the drilling, but she then got in sideways Mish and told me to get back in there. This position was a little odd for me maybe cause of spacing so we didn’t do it for long. She pulled the condom off me and said she wanted to make me cum using her mouth and I was happy with that, because I wanted to get some more of that BBJ. I laid down and she started giving me a HJ while going back to DFK, see the thing is I don’t have an issue with cumming but I wasn’t at that point yet, but she was adamant on getting me there this way. So she gave me that HJ and then started sucking on the tip, licking and kissing it. I started to rub her pussy and smack her ass while she did it and she went at it for 10 minutes. I got on my knees on the bed and had her suck me off with her ass facing the mirror and I watched as she blew me without stopping, no hands just taking as much as she could fit. She let me face fuck her and then I had her suck the two boys while I jerked off to cum. I told her I was going to cum and she shot back up to put me back in her mouth and she sucked it all out, and it was quite a lot. She did spit it out and laughed because it was a lot.

A quick shower and blue rinse, and while of course you can’t be sure what’s an act and what’s not she did do a lot of complimenting and saying she likes me, back to the room and she helped me get dressed. Gave me another bit of DFK and told me she didn’t want me to go but I insisted I must. Another kiss and she calls for Emily to guide me back out.

Overall after this possibly longer than necessary fucking retelling, I would say Hattie is definitely worth seeing and she was an amazing GFE, very attractive and attentive and aims to please you for sure. I’d love to repeat as long as she stays here, but this might turn into an addiction haha, but 10/10, a fantastic way to start off.

Demi & Yvette / Demi

Demi had a birthday the other day and requested to spend some time with me to celebrate. Emily reached out with the request and I was happy to oblige. Picked up a bottle of wine and showed up early evening.

Invited Demi’s sister Yvette to join us for some of the fun. Fortunately Emily let us use Kylie’s room. I really wanted to love on Demi and make her feel special but for 2 hours while in double Yvette battled for my attention. Then I was able to spend three additional hours solo with Demi, and it was a special night for both of us.

Started with a table shower - they know I want back in the room and always do standing shower - but for Demi’s birthday we did the double with her sister and we did the table shower to make it special. Yvette is legit good at massage.

Back in the room I asked for the condom in less than a minute. No DATY, NO BBBJ, drink of wine and straight to fucking. Started standing mish with Yvette on the corner of the bed. Demi licked my nipples and kissed me. Yvette is a great fuck - very fit body with great tits, not huge but very good and nice nipples. Next moved her to Doggy. Wow wow so nice. Her ass is so cute and the visuals fucking her in doggy are great, you really get a great view of your cock entering and exiting that sweet pussy.

Demi standing mish next. While I did Demi, Yvette layed on the bed playing with herself before I got FIV. Then she stood on the bed and bent over letting me get a great view of her pussy and ass and I just burying my face in there licking that pussy to her delight, while at the same time fucking Demi standing mish with her moaning as well.

Emily enters the room at like 90 minute mark, so after the table shower it was like an hour of straight fucking. We confirmed Yvette to stay half hour more and then I would continue with just Demi. Finally layed on my back and let the girls take turns with the BBBJ, while the other one sat there pussy on my mouth.

Demi asked if I could fuck her. So we went to mish. Yvette left during this position. Then I gave Demi some really nice extended DATY. We kept at the wine and enjoying a rotation of DATY, BBBJ, 69, mish, doggy, standing mish, standing doggy.

Shared a slice of birthday cake and reluctantly went home. Very tender embracing by Demi as I stood in the hall saying goodbye to Emily. Emily quickly noticed Demi petting my cock which was fully aroused. Emily got her hands on it and was like omg you’re really hard I don’t think you want to leave. I never want to leave. Another epic day in an incredible year of this hobby.

Damage $340 X 7 = $2,380
Recommend Yes
Repeat Yes

Hattie

First time I saw her back in mid January she went by the name Maisie and she was trying to work with Emily on a new name because she didn’t like Maisie. Mid March they recycled the name Maisie on a large breasted Vietnamese girl.

So Hattie is back at the shop and one day caught my eye in the hall when she was in jeans and a sweater. Peaked my interest. A few days later I had excitedly scheduled an appointment with the returning Aurora, but before Emily could take me downstairs Hattie used all her whimpering and cooing and seduced me into giving her the appointment instead. That day I was actually pretty game but Hattie was a little tired.

Next day I actually got my appointment with Aurora and I was trying to get dressed and leave when Hattie flopped on the bed and tried some dramatic attempts at seduction, which I laughed at and resisted. Then Demi came in and just pulled my cock out and started a BBBJ prompting me to stay with her. Hattie was a little upset by this that I didn’t want her.

So she changed tactics and upped her game. Every time I came to visit Demi, or Demi and Yvette, or Demi and Ivy - Hattie would still be coming around in the hall in passing but instead of whimpering and cooing she started calling me “bad guy”. And saying “you don’t want me”. “I don’t like you”. Made me laugh.

Then she went one step further with the insults. Every girl says oh your average/medium. But Hattie starts calling me “small dick” and crying and saying “you are kind of soft, I like hard”. Truth usually hurts but she’s spot on - some days not good and when I’m not hard I’m definitely not big so I didn’t take any offense to her honest criticism.

I gave her another session. Started DATY. For as much as she complained about my cock she also complimented my oral skills. Every girl is a bit particular about how you work their snatch and some are more vocal about it. Hattie started yelling at me “don’t suck” and “more saliva, more saliva”. At which point I just spit all over her pussy and continued licking away. We both burst into laughter and could not stop laughing for a good two minutes. She’s a lot of fun and has a great attitude and hunger for sex.

I like fucking her in standing mish and I think she enjoys that position and watching herself in the mirror. We also did standing doggy and Mish.

Next time I’m going to make her work CG, ACG and RCG!

She’s really working on her English and sometimes she gets hung up stuttering for 5 seconds while she pulls the right word. But it’s so cute and so her. Very endearing!

You’ll laugh, if you are anything like me, she might try to make you cry - but I know she’ll try to make you cum.

Good kid who keeps you wanting to come back for more.

Damage $420
Recommend Yes
Repeat Yes

DDY Niki 380hr cfs (bbfs available), bbbj, dfk, 5'1 earlier half of 20s, Natural large Bs, and a bigger ass than usual, japanese.

I am going to say this, J Girl ass >>>>> J Kobe beef. I remember a couple years ago seeing flat japanese asses but not in like the last year at all. Yes, no latina big, but asian big, yes. There is a type of j girl that I see all the time and is my goto and this girl is right in there. I think I am permanently more of a fan of girls over 5 foot than under. So yeah, these 20 something j girls with nice firm bodies.

Great tits, maybe you could stretch them to Cs... but I think just firm perky naturals. I got a look at that ass and damn, it is bigger than the average for this type of j girl...nice shape and meat. I see her and hug her and ask what is this as I grab unto her ass...that is how you greet a j slut. The more you know.
And that is the other thing too...sloppy floppy tits are not my thing but damn these j girls got nice firm ones. Uh, to sucketh upon them is the secret 11th commandment.... we got these 15...shit...10 commandments! I like flat as a board A cups but for "bigger" tits these j girls have nice ones.

She is pretty and has a downturned mouth that looks very cute when she smiles. A decent little amount of english. Showered. Back into the room and and she is on the bed and I tell her to come here to suck those nipples...there will be no dicking down until those nipples are hard. She has a good DFK...not fast and not nothing, but good and slow.

A good j girl bbbj but looking at that ass I could not wait to eat that pussy...I put the pillow under my head to get my face in there. Very nice shaved pussy and butthile and asscheeks sticking out. I am eating and humming and massaging her and grabbing onto both ass cheeks...no female asian ass goes unfondled on my watch. She gives good feedback and I was trying some different things with my tongue....I am really adding some variety.
I will say this too....I know these girls are escorts and get dick dick dick dick dick....how many dicks is that? A lot. But I lick whatever my tongue can reach...no butthole though...that is for my nose.

Now, yes, I did not have the money, not even for bbfscop so I didn't get it....I did chastise myself for being too lazy to go to the bank but my hip was in pain. So yeah put on the condom and damn it is tight....at least 001Ls are my best wingman.
She has the little struggle getting it in and I don't know why but this brings a smile to my face. We ain't in Tokyo no more. She was good in CG.

Standing mish and get those knees up and give her the romantic side with the knees up. Flip her over for doggy and damn I got a good banging tempo going on the hoe with her facing the mirror. It was like watching a porn only better because i was balls deep in her.

Then mish and grab under a shoulder and to pull her into me while I slap my groin on hers...My ex used to get black and blue marks from my bony hips. Busted the nut in her and they might be better with the super thin condoms. But if I had the money there is no way I could have resisted the pink moist cuddle.

We talked a little because time was almost up. Showered and she walked me up the stairs.

Kylie - $360/Hr + $40 tips

Decide to start giving back by writing my first post after learning and getting insights and experience by fellow enthusiasts here. Thanks for the contribution fellas!

After all the glowing reviews of Kylie, decided to try it out myself. Pic is a lil touched up, but the pic with the Leopard outfit is probably closest out of the few, definitely a lil older than the pic tho (still cute, I would rate 7/10). think people who picked Kylie picked her for her service among all things and yes, she definitely checks all boxes. Lead me to the room and as soon as the door closed the DFK came right away. Definitely a good kisser but for me the tongue action was a bit mechanic; definitely passionate for sure though. Got a bbbj preview before shower and the legend about her skill is no joke. She got down on her knee in front of the mirror and worked it like a champ. The pov was the best part of the day for me, the way she got down on me and looked at me with those lusty eyes. I pressed her head right up against me and she went even harder on junior.

Had a quick shower since I wanted to try for a couple shots, and right after I’m done drying up she was ready to lick every inch of my body. Eye contact was great all the way through and that tongue worked hard and fully woke the dragon at this point. Opted for a 69 view, and enjoyed that clean shaven pussy. Did the standard positions and Kylie was professional in accommodating along the whole way, the way she positioned herself in front of the mirrors got me going even harder at her, pumping to a point I felt like a cramp was coming up (time to rehydrate). If you’re into dirty talk and vocal during the experience, Kylie is your girl. Went a bit longer than I expected so couldn’t get a second shot in. Filled up the remaining time with some massage and one last bbbj. Overall, Kylie’s service is as advertised and will definitely repeat.

Hattie - $300 HH + $20 Tips

This review is from before. They changed pic on Hattie, the previous one was definitely her. I guess the slight premium is because she is younger, I’d put her in the mid to late 20s range. She is cute but I wouldn’t say stunning. Nice legs as advertised.

Not a lot of English but enough vocabulary to make it work for the experience. Since only asked for 30 min, did the standard body check ok her during the quick shower and she returned the favor by giving the dragon a quick wake up blow. Had to dirty talk a lil with her to get her going, but once my tongue clinched onto those nipples the horny Hattie showed up. I’m into kissing, so we got some passionate DFK in before I start feeling her pussy while tasting those B/borderline C titties. She got wet during the session and got me onto the bed and force her mouth down on me in a 69 position. Went at it for a while and got the cover on and start doing it Mish/CG/RCG and doggy. Didn’t get enough of that mouth towards the end so I asked for CIM. Had her laying down while with her hand and mouth sucking the dragon, and I kept my hand occupied fingering her wet pussy, at the same time taking the view in. Man, the way that she sucks and look up with those horny eyes kinda made me regret not booking for an hour. Gave her a signal that I’m about to nut and unloaded the boys into her. She continued to suck until I’m fully done, savoring every last drop and licked me clean. We hugged a bit before I headed off. Overall, I would recommend since she’s cute and on the younger side.
Do you think Kylie or Hattie will be open to swallowing load as an extra?

Rosa 280/30min + 100$ tip
Was eyeing Rosa for a while and finally saw her on the roster in April and booked her. She is a tall beautiful modelesque white woman. Rosa was prettier than in the pictures. Started with foreplay which included full on boob/stomach licking and DFK. She is a great kisser. Once I was hot then she got down on her knees, did some clean up an proceeded to give me an excellent BBJ until I unloaded CIM. Then she took it down her throat and showed me her empty mouth. What a mind blowing experience!!!

The MMS told me that I need to wait for 10 min for Rosa to get ready and in the mean time she tried to hook me up with Ava. I declined politely and saw Rosa as originally planned. The DDY MMS has a tendency to mislead you into booking girls who have not been getting enough business. In the past, she convinced me to see Jiajia instead of tall Jap girl Rina with mind blowing services like BBBJCIMWS. I really regretted missing Rina as she had services that I was interested in. This MMS needs to stop doing this and short changing customers for girls who are having a dry season.

DDY Niki 380hr cfs (bbfs available), bbbj, dfk, 5'1 earlier half of 20s, Natural large Bs, and a bigger ass than usual, japanese.

I am going to say this, J Girl ass >>>>> J Kobe beef. I remember a couple years ago seeing flat japanese asses but not in like the last year at all. Yes, no latina big, but asian big, yes. There is a type of j girl that I see all the time and is my goto and this girl is right in there. I think I am permanently more of a fan of girls over 5 foot than under. So yeah, these 20 something j girls with nice firm bodies.

Great tits, maybe you could stretch them to Cs... but I think just firm perky naturals. I got a look at that ass and damn, it is bigger than the average for this type of j girl...nice shape and meat. I see her and hug her and ask what is this as I grab unto her ass...that is how you greet a j slut. The more you know.
And that is the other thing too...sloppy floppy tits are not my thing but damn these j girls got nice firm ones. Uh, to sucketh upon them is the secret 11th commandment.... we got these 15...shit...10 commandments! I like flat as a board A cups but for "bigger" tits these j girls have nice ones.

She is pretty and has a downturned mouth that looks very cute when she smiles. A decent little amount of english. Showered. Back into the room and and she is on the bed and I tell her to come here to suck those nipples...there will be no dicking down until those nipples are hard. She has a good DFK...not fast and not nothing, but good and slow.

A good j girl bbbj but looking at that ass I could not wait to eat that pussy...I put the pillow under my head to get my face in there. Very nice shaved pussy and butthile and asscheeks sticking out. I am eating and humming and massaging her and grabbing onto both ass cheeks...no female asian ass goes unfondled on my watch. She gives good feedback and I was trying some different things with my tongue....I am really adding some variety.
I will say this too....I know these girls are escorts and get dick dick dick dick dick....how many dicks is that? A lot. But I lick whatever my tongue can reach...no butthole though...that is for my nose.

Now, yes, I did not have the money, not even for bbfscop so I didn't get it....I did chastise myself for being too lazy to go to the bank but my hip was in pain. So yeah put on the condom and damn it is tight....at least 001Ls are my best wingman.
She has the little struggle getting it in and I don't know why but this brings a smile to my face. We ain't in Tokyo no more. She was good in CG.

Standing mish and get those knees up and give her the romantic side with the knees up. Flip her over for doggy and damn I got a good banging tempo going on the hoe with her facing the mirror. It was like watching a porn only better because i was balls deep in her.

Then mish and grab under a shoulder and to pull her into me while I slap my groin on hers...My ex used to get black and blue marks from my bony hips. Busted the nut in her and they might be better with the super thin condoms. But if I had the money there is no way I could have resisted the pink moist cuddle.

We talked a little because time was almost up. Showered and she walked me up the stairs.
I’m surprised you enjoyed her so much. I found her a bit off putting. Don’t touch here don’t don’t kiss there. Maybe she settled in. But I would not repeat my session to find out. I didn’t see anything special there. Curious other’s experience.

So noticed something with Niki's pics and wanted to see if anyone else caught them, if anyone's seen Daria at Pleasure Palace, those pics are of her, mainly the last one they have on their website. The other two funny enough she showed me herself on her phone the last time I had an appt with her, and since she gave me her Line I messaged her surprised to hear she was back, to which she was surprised because she was still in Japan. So unless she is lying to me I'm wondering why they have her pics up as "Niki". Not to say Niki isn't pretty or a good time, I have not seen her personally, but wanted to just say the pics are from "Daria" and not "Niki"

So noticed something with Niki's pics and wanted to see if anyone else caught them, if anyone's seen Daria at Pleasure Palace, those pics are of her, mainly the last one they have on their website. The other two funny enough she showed me herself on her phone the last time I had an appt with her, and since she gave me her Line I messaged her surprised to hear she was back, to which she was surprised because she was still in Japan. So unless she is lying to me I'm wondering why they have her pics up as "Niki". Not to say Niki isn't pretty or a good time, I have not seen her personally, but wanted to just say the pics are from "Daria" and not "Niki"
She was Ayana at WSD/PP. But yes a pic was one of Daria (the no face one), the ones with face I couldn't find anywhere.

Amber and Ainsley Double

The WWE has a few tricks that keep fans interested. To avoid over exposure stars go away and then return to great excitement. Just experienced that with Mia over at Shangrila. Another thing the WWE does is their draft or roster shakeup where they send a star from Raw to Smackdown. This allows for new interesting matchups. Well recently Shangrila sent Ainsley to DDY. As soon as I realized this I was dreaming about Amber and Ainsley wrestling with me for an hour. Texted the shop late last night about my dream and confirmed it this morning.

Arrived with a bottle of wine and CiCi stuck me in the waiting room for a minute. Shortly thereafter Amber walked over to greet me. And a few minutes later Ainsley was up to join us. I was so excited and pleased with what I just arranged and I could not stop smiling. These two girls are seriously beautiful. This was a first ever meeting for the two of them.

In this crazy year of mine - I’ve spent more time with Ainsley than any other girl, obviously love her. But I’m always surprised no matter who I match up with Amber - I’m always blown away by Amber’s beauty, smile and sheer sex appeal. She dominates my focus. Amber has added blonde highlights. Both girls bodies are ridiculous and both girls faces are beautiful- this is as good as it gets.

Quick shower and back to the room. I layed down so Ainsley could start sucking my cock. Amber hovered her big tits over my mouth for me to softly kiss and lick. Then I finally got her to sit her pussy on my face. After a few minutes of awesomeness I switched them up.

Amber was now working on the BBBJ and Ainsley was admiring her and her work. Then Ainsley sat on my face. I got my tongue all over her pussy and reached up grabbing her big jugs while she squirmed in delight. After a few minutes I feel Amber slide on a condom and I get up so we can start with her in standing mish.

Even if I only had one experience in this hobby - seeing Amber laying in front of me with my cock inside her will be etched in my memory. Absolutely gorgeous and she has the sexiest smile while getting fucked. Ainsley was basically relegated to watching but I tried to give her some attention as I was enjoying Amber. I encouraged Ainsley to try kissing Amber’s boobs. Soon she did. Then pull the condom and switch.

Quick drink of wine. Ainsley drops to her knees and starts blowing me, while Amber stands behind me reaching her arms around and rubbing my chest and touching my nipples. I was reaching back and feeling Amber’s wet pussy and started getting FIV. Ready to fuck Ainsley put a condom on me and crawled on the bed for doggy with me standing. Had to get up on my tip toes but damn this was good. Amber stayed behind me reaching around me still.

More wine and lay back down Amber cleans me up and starts a sensual BBBJ and Ainsley is kissing my nipples. Then let’s me start kissing her sucking on her boobs. Amber grabs a condom and gets on for CG. Wow wow wow. What a vision. Amber on top of me and Ainsley right next to her playing with herself.

Quick drink of wine and some water. Let Ainsley lay down for DATY. As I pleasure her with my tongue. Amber starts softly kissing Ainsley’s boobs and licking her nipple as well as rubbing Ainsley’s clit. This combination sent Ainsley into an extreme intense orgasm.

Quick drink of wine and Ainsley grabs a condom and puts it on me and is ready to fuck - but Amber reigned us back in since time was ending. Nice shower and the girls continued to connect. I’m happy I could introduce them to each other and that was special double for me.

Damage Amber $420 Ainsley $400
Recommend Yes
Repeat Yes

Eileen 300 hh cfs
Normally go for asian girls so my expectations might be different from reality.
She is hot, nice ass/tits and some tats. Seemed friendly but not the most enthusiastic. Doggy, Mish and bbbj. Was kinda in a rush myself so that's maybe is why I didn't enjoy it as much. YMMV but I'd still recommend giving her a try.