Dream Dream You Reviews & Discussion 929-925-7688

Sakura
360/hr
DFK, bbj, daty, cfs

Texted Emily last night and got a lineup of 4 ladies. The few sessions i’ve had here with Japanese chicks have always been pleasant and I saw they have this new chick Sakura. However, i’ve had my eye on Violet for a bit now, so Emily told me that she would give me a lineup when i arrived. Earlier that afternoon she told me it wasn’t busy and to pop up whenever I could. I took the trip out there and when i was a few blocks away i asked to see if Violet and Sakura were available but she told me that they weren’t. Nature of the business when you don’t make an appointment.. but at this point i’m already in the city and decide to go in. I was told I could wait in a room for an hour until Violet was ready or wait 30 minutes for Sakura.

To my surprise Sakura was available as soon as i got in and I took the hour with her first. Beautiful hazel eyes, slim but with some meat on her, A cups. Very cute girl tbh. I always shower before a session but I know it makes the ladies feel more comfortable if they shower with you. So we take a quick 3 minute shower with a preview bbj. This chick has a fantastic attitude - super warm and kind, like to laugh. She made it seem as if we had met at a bar and are now headed back to my place.

She starts off with a sensual bbj which was great and after a few minutes we switch and i start to dine. Pretty kitty with some fuzz on top. Tasted delicious and was smooth as butter. After about 10 minutes i bring her to the edge of the bed, she wraps junior up and we slowly get into it in standing mish. I love it when chicks look down at the action in mish… jusWe go at it for about 10 min and then she requests doggy because its her favorite position. She has a very nice ass for a japanese girl and it looks great in doggy, but sounds amazing when you slap it. Turns out she enjoys some light spanking and kept directing me to spank her.

We took about a 5 minute break and then went right back into doggy. Her moans/screams were very loud which is a huge turn on, and she would yell out “cumming” every time i’d get her there. I didn’t finish with her but thats ok because i knew i had another session when my time was up with Sakura.

We spent the last 5 minutes or so talking and laughing. I have to say that this was probably one of my most enjoyable sessions in this hobby. Great attitude, great sex, overall great young lady. I highly recommend her before she leaves. Not sure if she plans on staying more than a couple of weeks.

Overall : 9.5/10
Repeat : Yes, absolutely.

Review from Sat Nite

Yvette
CFS, LFK, BBBJ, RCG, CG, HJ

Been awhile for me visiting DDY and was wondering if there were still in the same place. Called up and made an appointment to see Yvette and they gave me their new location. Called and MMS told me where to go and rang the bell. MMS led me to Yvette's room and she was almost like the girl in the pic, late 20's. She gathered stuff to go to the shower as i told her thru google transalate that i already took 1 b4 coming. She brought in some hot towels and wiped the boys down before giving me a spirited BBBJ which lasted for awhile. On goes the rubber and to RCG and CG which i told her to finish me off with a BBBJ + HJ. Got the hot towels again where she cleaned me down good and started a decent head massage. Asked for the 2nd cup and she went down to try to revive junior again, ONLY this time she was giving me more HJ than a BBBJ. She went DEEP down and did it fast until i gave up my 2nd cup. Rested for 5 min as she cleaned me up once again and helped me put on my clothes on. Will repeat as she pays attention to detail IMHO

340 hr + 60 Tip

Kylie
CFS, LFK, BBBJ, RCG, Doggy, Prone Bone, HJ, RJ, P2P

It had been almost a year since I'd seen Kylie. And I haven't had any action in a while, texted MMS for a 2 hour session.

Kylie remembered me and we had a lot of fun, definitely going back to see her.

Texted MMS to setup a 2 hour appointment. Requested the CK underwear. Arrived on time and was lead downstairs where I met Kylie. She quickly came up for a hug and a kiss and she remembered me. We went to the room where she quickly started to disrobe me and started a nice preview BBBJ. It was the best feeling ever, especially since it was so cold. "Shower now?", and I quickly nodded. She helped me out of my clothes. Before we went to the shower, I pulled her in for a nice close DFK. My hands went town to her tight little ass and groped her. We go to a standup shower where she lathers me up and cleans me thoroughly. She got the nuru gel and started rubbing all around my cock and my asshole. She gently started rubbing the tips of her fingers against my asshole, "You still like rimming?" I moaned and said "Yes." She continued teasing my cock and gently rubbing my asshole. She turned around and started rubbing her tight little Chinese ass against me and then started some P2P. God I'm getting hard just thinking about rubbing against pussy. She rinsed me off and we go back to the room. Soon as we enter the room, towels come off and we start making out. I tell her to bite me on the neck and call me "Daddy". The girl doesn't hesitate and does as she's told. We keep making out and collapse on the bed. This tight little spinner is practically worshiping me. She licks my nipples and starts working her way down and is worshiping my cock. Her warm, soft mouth, felt so damn good. I'm not close to busting but I need to be inside of her. She gets the condom and I slowly penetrate this tight little Chinese whore with my throbbing cock. She moans and calls me daddy. We start slow, I'm pumping in and out of her hot cunt. I tell her to keep biting me and she does as she's told. I tell her to dig her fingernails into my back as I fuck her like a good little slut. She's moaning and panting and I'm kissing and licking her face and neck. Her pussy is tight as fuck and squeezing me. After 10 minutes, I switch to doggy but before I put it in her, I have I gotta taste her pussy. She's face down, ass up, and I get a taste of that tight Chinese pussy. I ask her if she's into rimming and she says yes, so I dive into her asshole and eat it for all it's worth. Finally I can't take it anymore and I penetrate her in doggy. I firmly grab her hips and start pumping into her like a horny ravaged beast. I haven't cum in days and the last time I fucked was months ago. She's moaning nice and loud, calling me "Daddy". We go at it for another 15 minutes. Then switch to lazy doggy. Her pussy is so fucking tight, I wrap my fingers around her neck and start pumping into her tight cunt, pretty soon I'm fucking her senseless, she's incoherent and five minutes later I explode in the condom. A torrent of days worth of cum into the condom. I collapse on her and catch my breath. Slowly pull out and the condom has about 7 days worth of jizz in it. She says, "Wow that's a lot of cum!" and laughs. She cleans me up and offers a massage. I accept it and she does a pretty good job of working out the kinks in my back. I just relax and let my Chinese whore please me. After about 15 minutes, I ask her to rim me, she quickly put her hair in a hair tie and goes to town. This girl doesn't miss, and she knows how to please. After about 10 minutes, I'm rock hard again. We get a condom and start in mish, this time I'm more ravaged and horny. I immediately start at a fast pace pumping her nice and hard. She's biting and scratching me, and we're making out. 15 minutes go by and we switch to doggy. I firmly grab her hips again and start plowing her tight cunt. The sweat is beading off me, it's hot in the room but I've got a bitch to fuck. We switch to lazy doggy and I'm letting her have it nice and hard. We then switch to cowgirl and she's trying so hard to make me cum, but I've got lots of self control. She lays down on top of me and I hold her in place and start pumping into her, my hips thrusting upwards into her vagina. My hands firmly on her ass cheeks. After a few minutes, I can't control myself, I need to cum inside this bitch. We switch to doggy and I really let her have it. I'm pumping her for all I'm worth, there's so much sweat on both of us and I'm railing her. Finally I can feel my balls tighten up and and explode for the second time in her tight little cunt and I collapse on top of her. We lay there for about 30 seconds before start cleaning up. Look up at the clock and we've got 20 minutes left. Time flies when you're having fun. We go for a shower to wash off all the sweat. Then we go back to the room and cuddle for the remainder of the time. We get dressed, she kisses me goodbye and I give her a hug and I'm on my way. Money well spent. Will definitely be back. Thanks Kylie!

9/10
Definitely would repeat (this was my second time seeing her)
Damage - 720 for 2 hours

laura 400 45mins 300cip doggy 27 no rim no pics or videos, hot hot plastic surgery, fall in love

can you melt and thaw her cold eyes. she reminds me of half apple and half kakala more like riko only younger, don't expect too much just go with it. you do not want to rile her temper up. , i sure hope they come back soon. the good the bad can't decide to see her again. equal amount of love and hate. . she is skinny. little english. has a very tiny vagina not in a good way. she has to put on a lot of lube. she is a pro and no nonsense provider. all money up front , so if you decide you want extra later she will tell you to go get the money first then continue. my memory really sucks. a nice lineup. seems the same type of bodies. i notice a short 5'o girl in a sweater. bada bing my wand has a reaction. the other girls are hot but they all seem disinterested so by default she wins. on to the showers ten mins nothing special. she has a skull on her bicep. you are either turned on by ink or not. she does watch the clock. the last ten mins is her time best to go with the flow and shower again. she is like 3 woman put together. face, tits, ass. no bargains or discounts. veins on tits mms. chilling personality frozen heart.

recommend yes, because all that matters is she's hot. no need to thank me just click the like button

Laura 400 45 mins dfk cfs bbbj
S
I wasn't going to write this review as I should have saw here second day not first. But I figure Laura should have one review on here that is representative of her.

She is pretty...I had no issue with 400 hour. The pics are her but shorter hair. I don't think she has had plastic surgery. She is young...like 22-23. She is a spinner lover's dream....such a small body but with a nice ass and really nice small real Cs. And a Sorry Mom tattoo.

She is friendly with a decent amount of englsh. Great smile. Take a shower and talk. In the room she is 200/300 firm. Good DFK and sucking those tits...nice firmness to them.

Her bbbj was good for a j girl. Now 69 was heaven...tiny little shaved pussy. I went a little longer than I should have for 45 mins. Managed to get the condom on and she is just too tight. Maybe got just a little past the head in in CG and reverse CG...now RCG was a sight with that tiny body on my cock.

Went to standing mish but she was tearing up already. I really would have tore her getting in there anymore. Maybe the tightest I felt. Maybe I should have just gone for it. I really wanted to drill her. But ended up cutting it short and getting some cash back. I wish I had seen her on her second day. She has been broken in enough now from what I've read. I am thinking about seeing her again and really having a go. She is hot enough and was nice. I was probably a little bit of a son of a bitch. I did send one girl packing recently...I was her first customer and she left right after me and didn't come back. Maybe that was on my mind. I am conflicted....I was too nice.... I was nice once....once... haha. If I had done an hour it would have worked out I think.

Still have no problems recommending this girl. Also didn't see any veinage out of the ordinary.

Violet
LFK, DFK, BBJ, CFS CIM

This was last Friday, had to meet Violet after reading some reviews here. She’s a bombshell, super pretty, natural face, toned body, MM Ds that look and feel natural, hourglass curves, and nice natural ass. From the moment I met her, can already tell it’s gonna be an amazing time, she just has this “fuck me” eyes the whole time and sensual vibe about her.

Got in the bigger room with the shower in it in the corner of the downstairs area and she starts off with a lapdance and takes my hands and roams it around her body. I always skip the initial shower because I always thoroughly clean right before sessions. So she brings out hot towels and starts off with bbbj, very sensual and slow about it with lots of tongue, licking, and eye contact. Then to cfs, cg, and after she was really eager to do rcg—as you should with any latina, especially with her because she has a beautiful ass. This was a nice pov position too because she got SO wet and creamy with eye contact the whole time through the mirrors. Then to daty a bit and she likes it slow and gentle, I like it when girls tell you what they want, I always ask how they like it too. Then to mish so I can look at that beautiful face, and then k9 and I couldn’t help but give my 1st pop here.

Took a quick break with some cuddling—she’s a great conversationalist with great English. She’s got a sexy raspy accent like Sofia Vergara lol. Talked about her real occupation in São Paulo and life and she’s got a nice genuine vibe about her which is a huge plus. She couldn’t believe I was in my early 30s, she thought I was only 22 or so lol (make sure to have a daily & nighttime moisturizer routine fellas).

She gets me ready for round 2 with more bbbj, cover goes on and spend more time on rcg. Then to standing mish where she seemed to get off the most, she’s rubbing her clit, and begs me to cum with her together so I kept the same pace as you should whenever a girl mentions they’re coming. Her body relaxes and we switch to k9 again a while and she says she wants me to unload in her mouth—I tried but unfortunately had trouble getting my 2nd pop off because I knew in my head time was running out so it psyched me out a bit and was also running out of gas. Hop in the shower, helps me get dressed, and tries to convince me to come back to have a threesome with her and somebody else next time lol. Overall amazing experience, she’s really beautiful and a lot of fun. 10/10, would definitely repeat.

Vivi
260/ Hh
Bbj, daty, cfs

Mmsan showed me a lineup of about 7 yesterday which was overwhelming. Everyone except Violet and Yeva was in this lineup because I believe they had appointments. Twitter showed around 4 new additions yesterday and that was enough to get me to go. I honestly wasn’t a huge fan of the new additions when I saw them in person… there were so many I can’t remember names, but there was one who caught my attention for another day. Maybe Felicia… anyway I went with Vivi who is this tiny geisha looking Japanese chick.

Maybe small B cups, no booty, 4’10”, cute face, 0 english, very sweet. I did the HH because I wasn’t super attracted, but the tiny frame had me attracted enough.

We took a quick shower to wash our parts and back to the room. We were in the tiny room a the end of the hall. Her bbj was thoughtful but it was not great. No real rhythm to it, no DT, only really worked on the tip but it was the same motion at the same speed. Solid enough to get me at attention though. I returned the favor with some daty for a few minutes. Pulled her to the edge of the bed and she asked “condom?” Then showed me her menu for Greek and bbfs. I passed on both. I believe greek was 200 and bbfs was 300.

So edge of the bed and we strap jr up with some lube on the rubber. I start off real slow as she is tiny and tight. As soon as we get in rhythm I feel an immense pressure and I pull out to a gush of juices. I go right back in and keep pulling out every time for the stream of juices. She laughs and says “wet, very good”. This makes me laugh and i go right at it again but the next few times just kept pounding away while she drenched my balls, the bed, and the floor. Switch her over to doggy for a bit and it wasn’t the greatest for her body so I switched back to mish. Kept slipping since the floor was wet and then I realized that I was having fun because of the water works. I realized her moans weren’t a turn on and as I mentioned I just was not really attracted to her, so my guy started to lose power.

She looked at me and gave me a thumbs up and said “good”. I chuckled and told her to go for a shower. We came back to the room and she used her translate app to tell me that in japan the guys go 3 times in one hour haha. I assume she meant they nut 3 times in one hour. I tell her that i cannot do that, but I can go at it for an hour straight. We laugh and then she looks at the timer - 4 minutes left. She points Jr and points to her mouth.. i unzip since I was already dressed and she gets on her knees. I have to give her points for her world class effort and persistence, but I had checked out of that session already unfortunately. Four minutes were up and I was on my way out.

Mmsan asked me if everything was ok and I said yes. Told her she is a very sweet girl and willing to please. Walked out and onto the next.

I personally would not repeat but that’s not due to her service, more so just preference. She’s very sweet and kind, wants to please you, has options available, waterworks are always fun, and she is a very cute spinner.

Overall : 7.5/10

Louisa

The day before Emily reached out to me and said she has new girls I need to try. I checked the site and said yes I’m interested in Lotus. Next day I try to schedule and Lotus is already gone. Perhaps she was a girl @Genghis Dong may have sent packing. CiCi gave me a few new names and as soon as I saw Louisa’s pictures I said I’m on the way.

Arrived about 15 minutes early. CiCi says let me introduce you to all the other new girls. Lineup has 5 girls only one I knew was Ava who I saw at SL before. The others were Apphia, Angel, Felicia and Freda. CiCi convinced me to pick one for half hour and then do Louisa after. Freda was young, cute and nice body with a little ink on the arm, enough to say yes - and so good I extended to an hour and said have Louisa just start in a double for Freda’s last half hour.

in the middle of fucking Freda which was very enjoyable and then I had just layed down for more BBBJ when Louisa arrived. Oh my! She is beautiful and exotic looking with nice lips and long dark black hair. All my attention shifted to Louisa. I helped undress her from this little black bra and panties set and started LFK and feeling her very nice breasts. Her proportions are very sexy and natural looking and feeling. She does speak English pretty good.

I layed down and asked Freda to do BBBJ and wanted to taste Louisa sitting on my face. Very short lived and I was eager to fuck. Put Louisa at the corner for standing mish as Freda played a little with us both. Louisa is somewhat of a goddess and an angel and a service queen wrapped into one. I was actually happy the double time ended so I could do one on one with Louisa for the next half hour but I knew I would want more time so had her tell CiCi to make it 2 full hours for Louisa. A little water. Then we got serious.

She gave a nice sensual BBBJ I flipped her for DATY. Then mish and damn I fucked as long as hard as I could and was close to coming but not yet there. We worked up a great sweat. With an hour to go we took a quick shower to freshen up. Then back to DFK, and then on the bed doggy. Wow this doggy was the best I ever had. Not sure why but body shape size for the two of us was perfect and I could get so deep in her and lay forward on her back and kiss her neck. Held her by the shoulders thrusting away from behind. Eventually went down to prone and she kept letting me pound away. Flipped her back to mish and then proceed to fuck her passionately and forcefully until sweating and grunting I blew in the bag. Stayed in for awhile and she grabbed a tissue and wiped the sweat from my forehead.

One of the hottest Chinese girls I’ve seen at DDY for sure. And in a recent world where every girl in these shops seems to be $500/hr, this girl is $340. I was absolutely shocked - she’s incredible!

Damage - Louisa $340 X 2 + 80 tip. (Freda $340)
Recommend Yes
Repeat Yes

Anyone seen or been with new Brazilian chick Letitia? Site says 100% real photos and I want to know if that’s true. Might pay them a visit later today but it’d be great to have some intel.

Appreciate you all

Got an update for us all on Letitia after a bit of back and forth as far as availability goes. She is currently not the person in the photos. I dont know if at one point a few years back she was, but in person she certainly looks a older. Not ugly but not what I was expecting. Slim petite, Bcups, didn’t see the ass though.

Ended up picking Julie, who I know is tons of fun and when i began getting comfortable i got a call from work so I had to leave.

Vivi
260/ Hh
Bbj, daty, cfs

I personally would not repeat but that’s not due to her service, more so just preference. She’s very sweet and kind, wants to please you, has options available, waterworks are always fun, and she is a very cute spinner.

Overall : 7.5/10
haha, that is what that was. I remember banging her standing mish and I put her legs to the side and I kept fucking slipping on the floor.

Ivy 340 hr cfs dfk bbbjcim age maybe almost 30, maybe just fits a C cup bra natural, nice ass, thin, 5'6

Ivy came back and I was on it. I just want thin asian women. Is that so hard to ask? She belongs in a bikini. She is the type of babe you want to take to Hawaii for a week. She actually seems like she would be interesting. And these very warm eyes and this great little smile. I have a crush on her. She has enough english that you can talk to her...not fluent or anything. A damn pretty face IMO.

5'2-8 is what I am after right now and she just fits in....and thin. No fat. No tummy. Thank you. I am a small titty guy of culture and her tits are as big as I like em to get. Great to put in one's mouth and suck if one were so inclined....

I am all over her and she is washing my cock in the shower and I am kissing her shoulder...this is the tell tale sign that I am attracted to a babe in a sweet way....like I would do anything to bone her. You know, romantic.
But yes she is on her knees and I am gently face fucking her.

C girls in shape have narrow hips but hers are just a little bit wider...no latina or fat crap... but just a way that only asian women get. Good DFK and lets me go to town kissing her anywhere. She has that bush still and maybe she will shave it if she stays.

Her bbbj is one of my favorites...maybe my favorite. Not a DT or even an attempt but really knows how to give head....by pleasing that head. 69 she will let you lick away until she cums and I did. I will miss that bush when it is gone.

Condom on and I banged her before but did she get tighter? Nah, I probably just got bigger..haha.....or did i????? Nah, she just has a tight pussy that will stay this way. In CG she had this pouty cute lip curl after riding me for a little to tell me to get on top because it hurt. I want her to have fun so some chill standing mish where she rubbed her clit...and then got that ...side mish? A right angle spork? And holy shit watching her in the mirror while grabbing a tit and an ass cheek pulling pushing her.
I asked for mish but she thought I said doggy and got in doggy and I will never say no to that as my man card would be revoked, burnt, and fed to Amy Schumer. Just some spanks....just some nice spanking...just making that ass jiggle. What a time to be alive.

Off with the condom and I don't remember what it was like to not bust a load for a week....but damn when I nutted it felt like I sent a week's worth of the old sticky in her mouth. Then had her lay in my arms and I think this is what I want forever to feel like. We did talk a bit and she is fun to talk to.

Another exhibit of why chinese women are my favorite. I did try to get her to walk out of there with me in her underwear....didn't work. Hopefully she stays there as their C girl rotation is sort of light there now.

PS great legs

Zoe

I’ve kind of been on lockdown with Sara at Shangrila but tested Freda and Louisa recently at DDY. This weekend Friday I saw Abby and Ivy both excellent and I’ve reviewed Ivy back in November. Saturday was debating a repeat of one of them when I got the new girl alert. Zoe had just arrived. Got a picture and put her on hold so I could be first up.

She’s really pretty. Medium length hair that was very soft. Good body shape and size not too thin and some nice boobs good to grab. Speaks pretty good English.

Standing Shower quick, she immediately dropped to her knees I thought for preview BBBJ but this was to thorough and attentively wash my cock and balls. Back to the room. Let her give me an amazing BBBJ to start. She was pretty sexy in a sweet way. I liked her low key vibe. I did DATY and she enjoyed and was pretty responsive. Then I wanted the cover on and standing mish. Legs down up and bent. Next standing doggy. I enjoyed this. Felt good and had the right angle on her.

More BBBJ and mish we got really sweaty. At the hour mark took a quick shower to refresh and was agreeable to hour 2. Cycled through DATY, BBBJ a little and then had her on for CG and ACG, she tired quick and we went back to mish until at the hour and 45 minute mark when I had kicked into overdrive and I loudly grunted and came in the bag.

She grabbed the phone and used the app to make sure she correctly told me she came twice. Once when she was on top and once in mish when I accelerated.

Good kid, very complimentary of my skills and I was just as complimentary of hers.

Damage $340
Recommend Yes
Repeat Yes

Back in town for a short slut tasting.

IVY 300/45

Was out a bit late playing some arcade and figured I would see if I can get a high score at DDY. Had a choice of Ivy and I assumed Laura cause she looked like the pictures, but she didn’t say a name. They just asked tall or short. So I took Ivy not just cause she was tall, she had a little more up top and looked a bit prettier.

So downstairs we were told to go, took a few min cause Emily was having an intense conversation with Ivy as we walked down stairs. We get to the big room and I get a better look at her, she has such a perfect body, perfect medium tits and responsive nipples. She seems to like having them played with.

Get to the shower and its seductive body slides with her smooth body, a little BBBJ preview then a toast to the event.

Back at the room she asks me to lay down while she rubs her tits all over me and even her ass, she has such smooth skin. A bit of LFK here and there. She starts with BBBJ and is doing amazing, I play with her kitty and little and feel her getting wet, I didn’t see her use lube so that’s a good thing. ask her for 69 which she seemed happy to get in position for. She really likes DATY and is clean, but if bush if you like that. Ate her to O and she moved off to focus on me, but she got a tiny bit teethy from sucking from the side.

It was time to try out if the reviews are real. And from what I can tell they are, or at least I was enjoying it so much I didn’t care what anyone said. She had a good tightness to feel good without making me sore after. Had her in Mish and when I went to readjust she said she liked what I was doing and was going to cum. So naturally you don’t stop doing that exactly lol. After she was done I figured it was my turn and held her legs up and pounded til I filled the bag.

Afterwards she offered a massage really put some good effort into it while talking about China and my tattoos. Then shower and done. Overall it was a really nice connection, being it was late at night she still gave me a great time. The pictures are of course shopped but don’t worry. She’s worth it.

Recommend: Yes

Zoe

I’ve kind of been on lockdown with Sara at Shangrila but tested Freda and Louisa recently at DDY. This weekend Friday I saw Abby and Ivy both excellent and I’ve reviewed Ivy back in November. Saturday was debating a repeat of one of them when I got the new girl alert. Zoe had just arrived. Got a picture and put her on hold so I could be first up.

She’s really pretty. Medium length hair that was very soft. Good body shape and size not too thin and some nice boobs good to grab. Speaks pretty good English.

Standing Shower quick, she immediately dropped to her knees I thought for preview BBBJ but this was to thorough and attentively wash my cock and balls. Back to the room. Let her give me an amazing BBBJ to start. She was pretty sexy in a sweet way. I liked her low key vibe. I did DATY and she enjoyed and was pretty responsive. Then I wanted the cover on and standing mish. Legs down up and bent. Next standing doggy. I enjoyed this. Felt good and had the right angle on her.

More BBBJ and mish we got really sweaty. At the hour mark took a quick shower to refresh and was agreeable to hour 2. Cycled through DATY, BBBJ a little and then had her on for CG and ACG, she tired quick and we went back to mish until at the hour and 45 minute mark when I had kicked into overdrive and I loudly grunted and came in the bag.

She grabbed the phone and used the app to make sure she correctly told me she came twice. Once when she was on top and once in mish when I accelerated.

Good kid, very complimentary of my skills and I was just as complimentary of hers.

Damage $340
Recommend Yes
Repeat Yes
Is she generous/open? $340 for 2 hrs?

Two days ago I was working late and my office was close to the Dream Dream You location so it was a perfect time to visit. My wife would just think I'm working. I asked Emily who I could see and she recommended Vivi. She said she was my type, Asian and small, Japanese, even cooler. When I first saw her, I was impressed, so cute.

She looked small in all the ways I like, tiny tits and tiny arms and a little but and I loved her hair style. She had bangs on one side and long on the other, long straight black hair all down to her ass. I touched her hair and we kissed right away. Our clothes came off. It took me a little longer since I had so many layers on and she only had almost nothing. She helped me a little. We started right away. She gave me a great BBBj and I had not come in a long time so I was very eager and hard. We rolled around on the bed and kissed and she touched my cock and it was just fantastic, more BJs and then she got the rubber on me. She mounted herself on my cock CG style and it was a great view, especially in the mirror on the left. They have these magic mirrors that make my cock look even bigger than in real life, or it was just my mood. Watching her ass melt on my cock was fantastic, but I had to flip her over into mish for a little more control. I put it in her and had a great few minutes of rocking. I took it out and asked to remove the rubber. I made a HJ jester and I sat there with my legs spread and let her rub me. She sat in front and gave me a great HJ. I like to pop outside of the bag anyway, I like to see my fluid squirt out and she really did a great job. I moved her other hand under my cock and she did a great 2 handed thing that was really going great, just how I like it. I relaxed and took in the view in the mirror. I finally exploded all over her tits and continued rubbing me. I really had a great orgasm.

We kissed a little and she tried to speak English. Did not know many words I guess. She said "Shower?" so we took a shower and she cleaned up my cock and I like the soap box that says milk. It was nice and I got dressed and she was great in every way. I would totally see her again. I kissed goodby. When I left I saw a few other hot girls there. They were playing with me. Emily told me that VivI can do BBFS, but I did not do that this time. I only did that once before and it was not planned that way.

Recommend: Yes all the way .
Great time 280HH

Kylie $360 1HR bbbj,cfs, p2p

When to check out Kylie due to raving reviews but when I walked in I was disappointed in her looks. Looked much older than expected and her body type was not appealing to me. She is skinny and I’ve been with other skinny girls but I liked their bodies more than Kylie.

She took my clothes off and pulled me in for some kissing but I was a bit thrown off because she kept doing circles around my tongue the whole time instead of kissing. She got down on her knees and did some bbbj and then took me to table shower.

I laid down on the table and she rubbed her nipples up and down my body, grabbed my feet, and rubbed them on her nipples then licked my toes for a few seconds. After that, she did some light rimming and asked me to flip. Some more bbbj and some light P2P and we went back to the room.

In the room she did some more bbbj and then got the condom and rode me till i bust in bag.

Standard service I’ve gotten from other girls, nothing mind-blowing. Shes nice and enthusiastic but did not really find her attractive.

Mihara 360 hr dfk bbfs bbbj B cup, nice ass, thin, 24 year old or so

Around 5'2 and pretty damn cute. Nice eyes...looks the same from the pics and the pics have just a minor touchup.

Got there a couple minutes and sat in the waiting room. Kylie stopped by and gave me a DFK. Damn that girl is perfect. She is still the only woman to eat candy out of my mouth. She has that honor. LOL.

Mihara is new and I showed her the ropes before the pipe. I don't know about anyone else, but as soon as I get in a room with a j girl I basically play with her ass...that is my ice breaker. She is like hmmm hmmm.... She has some english. At one point she pulled out the translator but didn't use it.

This girl got a tight body. In the shower Emily opened the curtain to say something and I was pretty happy because I got to show her my hardon. Usually I have to walk out of the shower and then as I pass her little room I have to say, Hey Emily check this out.

So in a way it seems like she has seen western guys before.. she has a shaved pussy, has a bbbj that is good and quite a bit past the head, and has a good DFK... but damn that pussy is tight... whoa, I guess we are not that far yet.

Her nipples are suckable and damn she was seriously moaning over it. I am a light kisser and sucker. A good bbbj and she initiated the 69. Is it just j pussy that gets pink like this? Have I seen it on c and k girls? Anyway, my tongue was all up that pussy and before anyone says anything....I was the first one in that.

100 for bbfs cop.... no option to cum inside...I asked like 3 times. Got on CG and it was like parting the Red Sea...only better, splitting the pink. I just study her facial expressions and tell her she is a good girl...and I meant it. There is something about rubbing my dick in a 20 something japanese pussy.... She used a little lube not much.

Standing mish and it is like knees up bang bang bang then close to her and be like gentle while still banging her out. Doggy she held out as long as she could. I got some spankings in. Reset twice.

In mish I have a long loud buildup and I had to assure her I wasn't going to bust in her. The lube was really wearing out so had that nice texture and did the photo finish nut rubbing my dick on her crotch...this feels much better than if I stroked my dick with my hand... like way better. Weird. But of course I am usually nutting all up in that pussy.

She was very friendly and a good banging partner. That's a j girl.