Dream Dream You Reviews & Discussion 929-925-7688

Sarika 400 45 mins dfk bbbj cfs perky little B tits and a nice ass

She looks like the smartest girl in your class that was actually pretty cute. Thin, long black hair, no flaws on her and more importantly no fat. Nice shaped asian ass on her. About 5'2 or taller. Oh, and about 24....so yeah, that is why she is at a premium. Skin is pale.

Not sure if this is her first time at a GFE shop but she has the whole real hookup not a script vibe. She is straight from China so I had to fuck her first day. I have to break this girl in correctly now that she is in america. She has pretty much perfect english.

In the shower sometimes you have to work from LFK to DFK....no this girl straight up DFKed me good when I went for a kiss. It was like she was really horny...and well, I was naked so this would make sense. Haha.

In the room titty sucking and kissing her neck which we used to call necking back in the day. Her bbbj has a good grip on it..i am thinking she really rubbed that tongue like flat so it covered more of my hog.... I've never told a hooker to suck my hog...would they understand? "Hey girl, suck mah hog!" If only I was a sweet talker like that.

In 69 she has just a little hair on her pussy and playing with her ass and pulling that pussy in my face.
Usually I've been starting off with the girl in CG....but I am finding that if I think I have to welcome a girl to america in her pussy hole that i like to be on top to start. Put her at the edge of the bed and lift up her knees then stand in between and stick it in.
Now lots of people like crazy balls to the wall fucking. But, seeing this sweet somewhat innocent looking girl looking up to me and I am like I will go balls deep but you will like it nice and slow.

That pussy was tight and had a grip the whole way. I put it in more and more and when she gives a look like it is too much I lean down and kiss her then shove it in more. And she has a great angle the way her crotch was with her knees up and got that slapping action. I think it was just a little more romantic than a candlelight dinner.

Moved her up on the bed for regular mish and then it was no more mr nice guy no more mr clean hean hean hean. knees up just fucking her as hard as I can and adjusting her legs to fuck her even harder and studying her face and expressions as she go to see the real me. Cumming no problem and yell out for the world to hear.

Oh course I give her my line, Sorry but I really have to go all out at the end to nut. But i started off slow and gentle...gentle time for her...then ravaging time for me. Some equality up in here.

After we talked for a while. She actually kept me overtime. I did tell her that I am the best customer she is going to get. I do say that a lot though. Girl is a good time.

Abby 340 HR LFK BJ CFS

Pictures are a bit touched up but still beautiful nonetheless. Met Abby at the door and she was wear a matching black bra and panties with a cute skirt on. Went for a TS and she was very gentle and attentive. Back in the room and laid face down. Some sensual touching and light cat bath. Flipped and gave lots of attention to the little guy. Then proceed in CG and popped. Abby gives a really good GFE as we cuddled and chatted about her stay here. Spoke decent English. Didn't have the energy for a second go but definitely recommend her. Not sure how long she will be staying

Review from March 1

Kylie, 360 hr + 20 tip
CFS, LFK, DFK, BBBJ, CG, CIM

I'm from out of town but I had visited DDY about a year ago. Was in town and texted MMS for a early afternoon appointment. She squeezed me for 1/2 hr appt for 1:30. Got there at 1:30, MMS put me in a small room while Kylie got ready. After about 15 minutes, I started to get nervous that they will switch me to another provider. I was wondering what was going on. Fortunately, Kylie got me and walked me downstairs. She was wearing the red CK underwear outfit. She is skinny but very fit, small chest but ass was solid. Not very curvy but I found her attractive.

She asked how long and I said 1/2 hr unless she can do 1 hr. I thought she had a 2:00 appt and it was almost 2. She went to talk to MMS and 1 hr was fine.

She helped me get undressed, I started to grope her, palmed and squeezed her butt. Had her sit on my lap as we made out. We then went upstairs for the table shower. Did the blue toast. She had me lay on my stomach and did the body slide, BBBJ and rimmed me. Flipped and I as able to use my hands to roam all over her body. I am one and done (old age), so I had to have her stop several times, as she did BBBJ and HJ. She said she was edging me.

Eventually went back downstairs. She asked what I wanted to do and she was willing to do whatever I wanted. I asked her if she had a costume which I had requested with MMS when I made the appointment, she apologized as she just got back and all her stuff was still packed. She went to talk to MMS and came back with a white shirt and skirt outfit.

I had her put the skirt on and then I bent her over my knee and spanked her. I started soft but she told to spank harder, so I did. I alternated between spanking her, caressing her ass and fingering her. Her fit butt was a great sight to see over my knee, especially from the mirror. I had her get on her knees, she looked up during the BBBJ. After awhile, I slowly face fucked her and it was awesome.

Next, I had her lay down and did DATY with fingering. Flipped her over and put her over my knee again and spanked her with her skirt still on. Eventually I laid down, she put a condom on and did CG. Had her stop after a minute and asked if I could CIM. So she take the condom off and 5 minutes later I exploded into her mouth. She took the whole load. She spit and she rinsed with mouthwash. Still had about 15 min left, so she massaged me, we talked a little, cuddled and I continued to feel her up and slap her ass until time was up.

I recommend her. I will definitely repeat when I get back to NYC.

Zoe 340 hr dfk bbbj cfs

Zoe is a little babe with a pretty face. She is from Hong Kong and looks very much like it.... black hair parted in the middle, tan, a nice smile with dimples and she has some nice lips to suck a cock with. Friendly with a little english. She feels like the type that could become a regular here. Her tits are nice at probably a C with nice milk feel. No fat. A nice but little ass. She does have two nice tattoos (no c scar or tramp stamps here)

BBBJ in the shower and I was like lets get a little more in there. In the room and this girl likes to DFK. She will DFK until you love her...with your boner. You don't fall in real love with these hoes ffs! She is a slurper that likes to lick up and down the cock and wrinkly nut sack...the wrinkles give it character. In 69 she has a real nice shaved snatcharina. She angled in a way I could really lick. Looks like my old college job stuffing envelopes for hours has paid off dividends....my tongue never tires. Good moans here.

Put one of those condom things on and and damn she is tight in CG. I tossed her around a bit here. It don't matter if the girl in on top or bottom I am banging her. Like back and forth ride the whole length...you can do it. You are such a good girl. "Good girl" is my number 1 term for these women when I bang them. What's wrong with me? I got the fever....dooo dooo do.

Doggy and asian women have this superpower where all their asses look great in doggy and she has a very nice ass in doggy with that nice meat to grab while looking at the tiny butthole and great skin contrast...she is very tan which I am a huge fan of. She took a balls deep face down ass up fucking from me....she was game....and took to spankings very well.

Went to mish and I've been on a tear lately in mish to finish...just banging as hard as I can and you get this good crotch slapping and I see her face in the mirror hanging on for this ride....and she heard the loud ass nut from me and laughed. Time was pretty much up so showered and laughed. Fun girl.

billyS

Reign of Terror
Zoe 340 hr dfk bbbj cfs

Zoe is a little babe with a pretty face. She is from Hong Kong and looks very much like it.... black hair parted in the middle, tan, a nice smile with dimples and she has some nice lips to suck a cock with. Friendly with a little english. She feels like the type that could become a regular here. Her tits are nice at probably a C with nice milk feel. No fat. A nice but little ass. She does have two nice tattoos (no c scar or tramp stamps here)

BBBJ in the shower and I was like lets get a little more in there. In the room and this girl likes to DFK. She will DFK until you love her...with your boner. You don't fall in real love with these hoes ffs! She is a slurper that likes to lick up and down the cock and wrinkly nut sack...the wrinkles give it character. In 69 she has a real nice shaved snatcharina. She angled in a way I could really lick. Looks like my old college job stuffing envelopes for hours has paid off dividends....my tongue never tires. Good moans here.

Put one of those condom things on and and damn she is tight in CG. I tossed her around a bit here. It don't matter if the girl in on top or bottom I am banging her. Like back and forth ride the whole length...you can do it. You are such a good girl. "Good girl" is my number 1 term for these women when I bang them. What's wrong with me? I got the fever....dooo dooo do.

Doggy and asian women have this superpower where all their asses look great in doggy and she has a very nice ass in doggy with that nice meat to grab while looking at the tiny butthole and great skin contrast...she is very tan which I am a huge fan of. She took a balls deep face down ass up fucking from me....she was game....and took to spankings very well.

Went to mish and I've been on a tear lately in mish to finish...just banging as hard as I can and you get this good crotch slapping and I see her face in the mirror hanging on for this ride....and she heard the loud ass nut from me and laughed. Time was pretty much up so showered and laughed. Fun girl.
I have to admit that while I enjoy reading your reviews I do feel a little let down when I see cfs in the action line :p

Zoe 340 hr dfk bbbj cfs

is she shaved?

I have to admit that while I enjoy reading your reviews I do feel a little let down when I see cfs in the action line :p
Not as many C girls do it. What I can't believe is seeing 2 j girls recently that said cum outside only. But I am seeing a J girl today so...she gonna get spermed real good.

Yes. But lick the clit. She didn't like my tongue in the hole at this point anyway. I am always trying to french kiss that pussy.

You know how mongers are always like Who sucks the best dick...I wonder if the girls talk about who eats pussy the best and if so I wonder if I am on that list....

Zoe 340 hr dfk bbbj cfs

how is she compared to our previous hk girl Arlene

Maisie

FF+. Yes please! Saw this on the lineup and inquired. Emily said she may be a little older. I came in person to see. Oh absolutely it’s going to happen. Just HUGE boobs. and she is very cute and yes she’s not young but she’s not old either. And she’s Vietnamese which I had never tried before.

We never made it to the shower to start. I got naked with her help and helped her out of her lingerie. Immediately started kissing and licking these big balloons. They are super soft and feel great. Some tattoos along the lower stomach and on back below her neck.

Even with her giant melons I still moved her very early to DATY. She very much enjoyed it. Then I crawled up and was contemplating penetration I was so excited by this girl. But she asked to suck. Ok very nice and some good nipple sucking attention to the balls everything very enjoyable. Asked her for 69. Yummy and very good suction from her. I asked for a condom. The we went to standing mish. Her pussy was nice and comfortable and I really enjoyed making love to her and leaning forward to kiss the jugs and watching them roll otherwise. Next we went to mish. Got nice and sweaty. I asked for doggy very good seeing her boobs hang and shake.

Kept moving around and cycling through positions. Turned on the ac the fan and grabbed waters. Hour two, sure! CG very nice ride. She really went at it. Hour 3, yes! Finally early in hour 3 in mish I loudly grunted out another fantastic finish. Then a rarity - I rested. We just napped for about 15 minutes. Then a shower.

As we are heading into the shower I saw this hot babe in the hall - I thought it was a new girl but it was Zoe in street clothes and she looked amazing! As Maisie finishes up her shower, I slip out to the hallway where Emily, Zoe and Grace were all laughing and joking about how loud I was with that finish. Later I jokingly asked Emily if I’m starting to be as loud as @Genghis Dong. She didn’t give me an answer - but I assume not!

Good girl, good service, great boobs, great pussy, great fuck and great price.

Damage $340 X 3
Recommend Yes
Repeat Yes

Hattie

Long time lurker here, first time posting. Originally I scheduled an appointment to see Grace, but when I arrived, MMS said that Grace will be another 15-20 minutes, which I said I am willing to wait. While waiting behind the curtains, I saw a super cute girl walking back and forth, and was wondering who that was. Upon checking the website, I determined that she had to be Hattie, and if I saw her up close, I would pick her in a heartbeat. MMS came back and was like Grace will be a while still, how about I take a look at the available girls and had 3 girls lined up for me, and without hesitation, I picked Hattie. There really was no need to show me the other two girls since my eyes were drawn straight to Hattie right away and in my eyes, I saw no one else.

Hattie is around 5’5-5’6 and had the cutest smile with big bright eyes, with a super cute face. She has really nice, long legs, like a model. Definitely way prettier than her photos. She took my hand and led me back to her room. In the room she helped me undress and gave me a towel and led me to the shower. We did the mouthwash, did some DFK while I was feeling up her soft boobs. She then gave the table shower a quick wash and had me lay face down. She used her smooth soft body to slide up and down all over my body, getting me all hard while giving me a thorough cleaning. Then she had me flip over and we did some more DFK while she was soaping my front and giving me a HJ. After she gave me a thorough rinse, she went down on my cock and started giving me a nice, slow, deep BBBJ and sucking my balls. I had to stop her since her BBBJ felt so good, or else I would shot my load then and there. I did not want to waste my load in the shower before the real fun. We rushed back to the room, and wow, this girl loves to DFK. After a while of DFK, she again went for a nice BBBJ and then put on the cover. We started with some CG, then switched to Mish, and damn, was she super tight. Tightest pussy I've ever had. She asked me what position I liked. I told her I liked doggy, so we switched to doggy and I pounded her in doggy until I popped in the bag.

We had about less than 10 minutes left so she gave me a quick massage, and we cuddled for a bit with more DFK. I would've loved to have stayed there with her, but my time was up, so she led me to the showers for a quick clean. I got dressed, gave her a kiss and told her I'll see her again soon, which I most definitely will.

Damage - 1 hr $420 + $80 tip

Natalie - 1hr $420 + $40 tip

I saw her last week and quite stunned there aren’t more reviews. She’s very pretty (photos are her with some light FS), with a fantastic body. Some of the best MM boobs I’ve ever seen (that surgeon is an artist) - and this praise from someone who likes them natural. Her ass has had some surgical wizardry done to it as well to give it that insane Brazilian curve. Chef’s kiss.

Anyway, she’s very fun to chat with and we moved on to the shower after a few minutes. Nice that she has the room with the en-suite shower. Dry off and into bed. Some good BBBJ which she carries on for 10 or so minutes. I love oral so I’m not complaining. Switch into 69 so she can get in on the fun. The she puts the cover on, lube up, and so CG followed by DS. She’s a yes for hair pulling but doesn’t really like spanking. She also likes to watch herself fuck in the mirror which is really hot and adds to the fun!

After 15-20 minutes I need a break, and seeing that ass up in the air makes me want to eat it. She’s game and keeps watching me via the mirror. Love a girl who loves to have her ass eaten. That big booty is something else!

She turns her attention bag on me, and decides it’s my turn for some rimming. That’s an interesting development that I wasn’t expecting. It’s standard Asian service but not typical of latinas (at least not in my experience).

Switching to BBBJ she finishes me off with a partial cim and HJ. Clean up, chat a bit, and a nice kiss goodbye.

I hope she visits NYC soon again. Really top talent and also a sweet (but dirty) girl.

Akari 360hr bbfs (asking 100/200) 5'1 very cute with natural Bs and a nice ass on her, 22-23 year old

Cici tried to give me a hard time booking this J girl on the first day. I told just book me. It is my mission to jizz right in a j girls little pussy...my literal mission.

yeah, the twitter pics are her with a little PS on the face but she is cute. Nice slender body and very tiny waist but still with a nice ass on her. J girls got nice asses. She fits the exact type I want...that young j girl with no fat and very cute but got that pussy that hasn't had a proper american sausage smashing it .... yet.... and that's where I come in....I mean, I cum in.

There was a shower. Little kisses. A little BBBJ no wasting time on the nipple suck TG.

Then went for the 69 and she DFKs me good and is super happy already.....she don't even know my skills yet. She got awesome really quick. Nice no hand bbbj from her in 69. Now, her pussy is tiny...no hair, she has an innie.... it was beautiful. And damn did I lick her...I lick her a lot.

Told her I was ready and to grab the condom.....oh hell no... I bought the upgrade. Told her just use a little lube. Which this is the key as lube kills bbfs... it was just the right type and amount of lube ... just one time application. Now, the lube had a child proof lid and she couldn't get it off... LOL I opened it and flexed my muscles and told her how to do it.

On CG and she slides down on it and stretch stretch stretch stretch....welcome to america. A little ACG from her and also a lot of bucking her hips. I pull her to me to give her the whole cock back and forth and damn this might be the best BBFS I've had. Standing mish and I am totally getting hard as fuck watching her struggle with it but I am being a gentleman...and damn did it feel great going slow feeling that pink pussy rubbing against the head of my dick...and just enough moisture so it can move properly. I am brushing her hair back and being tender....but going balls deep slapping against her. "You are such a good girl" then bang bang bang bang.

It was her first day so I passed on doggy and went to mish....then the real me comes out here as always banging as hard and deep as I can but the cumming in her pussy was just nice and slow and damn I came a lot... I don't know how or if the level of pleasure can make you release 4x as much white gold but damn.
She stood up and wiped herself with multiple paper towels telling me it was a lot... about 4 times. I should have told her to just stand and let it drip down her leg.

She has a little english and we talked a little before another shower. Fun young chick with a tight pussy. What a country!

Hattie

Long time lurker here, first time posting. Originally I scheduled an appointment to see Grace, but when I arrived, MMS said that Grace will be another 15-20 minutes, which I said I am willing to wait. While waiting behind the curtains, I saw a super cute girl walking back and forth, and was wondering who that was. Upon checking the website, I determined that she had to be Hattie, and if I saw her up close, I would pick her in a heartbeat. MMS came back and was like Grace will be a while still, how about I take a look at the available girls and had 3 girls lined up for me, and without hesitation, I picked Hattie. There really was no need to show me the other two girls since my eyes were drawn straight to Hattie right away and in my eyes, I saw no one else.

Hattie is around 5’5-5’6 and had the cutest smile with big bright eyes, with a super cute face. She has really nice, long legs, like a model. Definitely way prettier than her photos. She took my hand and led me back to her room. In the room she helped me undress and gave me a towel and led me to the shower. We did the mouthwash, did some DFK while I was feeling up her soft boobs. She then gave the table shower a quick wash and had me lay face down. She used her smooth soft body to slide up and down all over my body, getting me all hard while giving me a thorough cleaning. Then she had me flip over and we did some more DFK while she was soaping my front and giving me a HJ. After she gave me a thorough rinse, she went down on my cock and started giving me a nice, slow, deep BBBJ and sucking my balls. I had to stop her since her BBBJ felt so good, or else I would shot my load then and there. I did not want to waste my load in the shower before the real fun. We rushed back to the room, and wow, this girl loves to DFK. After a while of DFK, she again went for a nice BBBJ and then put on the cover. We started with some CG, then switched to Mish, and damn, was she super tight. Tightest pussy I've ever had. She asked me what position I liked. I told her I liked doggy, so we switched to doggy and I pounded her in doggy until I popped in the bag.

We had about less than 10 minutes left so she gave me a quick massage, and we cuddled for a bit with more DFK. I would've loved to have stayed there with her, but my time was up, so she led me to the showers for a quick clean. I got dressed, gave her a kiss and told her I'll see her again soon, which I most definitely will.

Damage - 1 hr $420 + $80 tip
Saw her for the second time recently and she was fantastic....slutty as fuck....pleaded for a round 2.

Diana - 380 45m

Chinese. Very thin, notably thin arms with good quality manmade chest, good quality. Guessing 600cc. Ass also manmade, not too large in absolute terms but given Diana’s very small frame the effect is pronounced. Diana doesn’t have the most beautiful face, but speaking for myself, the combination of impressive thin bimbo sex toy body and less than ideal face is a special flavor and enjoyable.

After I arrived, MMS offered to show a lineup including Diana - who I had asked for in advance - just to ensure I was happy with my choice. A few minutes later she revealed the four girls. Zoey, I believe Samantha, someone else, and Diana. I was pretty impressed with Diana’s unusually bimboesque look and decided to stick with my choice.

Diana took me to the room where we handled accounting. We went to the shower, where she took the opportunity to clean junior. She was really interested in p2p rubbing, massaging, etc. Very cheerful and relaxed. Once we got back to the room, she sincerely seemed excited to fuck.

Now let me say that, although I’m new to Utopia Guide, I’ve been mongering for a long time, so it’s obvious when they’re performing their routines and playing their role. A well-optimized artificial whore moan is a great product you’re paying for and you should enjoy it.

That being said, Diana really wanted to fuck. She flopped on her back, raised her legs, and smiling invited me in. I had no intention of going in bare so asked for a condom. She insisted on no condom and when I politely declined, she said it was normally $100 but that for me it was free. This surprised me - I was sure it was an upsell. I declined again and she poutingly begged “just a little bit”. Honestly, I was convinced that she was really looking forward to a bare fuck. The first time this has happened to me. I declined again and she gave up, instead choosing to get on her knees and suck a bit before putting on the condom. Blowjob was okay, not that great.

Once we got to fucking standing missionary, she seemed at her happiest putting on the full show - moans, squeezing the big fake tits together, little grunts, etc. I was enjoying it and felt like I could bust, so switched to doggy. For whatever reason, this didn’t work very well and I could tell she just wasn’t feeling it. I put her back in standing missionary and she was very pleased again. She really got off on looking at herself on her back fondling her tits in the mirror. She may be a true whore.

After a few minutes of pretty intentional good pounding, there was a particularly memorable moment where she seemed to slip into a thousand yard stare. It was a bit wild: a completely blank face, mouth partly open, just looking at the ceiling. Her body felt relaxed. Not going to lie, the idea that this kinda dumb modified bimbo girl just zonked out getting pumped was a big turn on. After a minute or two she came back smiling and moaning. She stuck her tongue out and started babbling, and I busted.

This was only 30 minutes or so in, and I was ready to go, but she insisted on a massage. After a few minutes I asked for a quick exit shower and she said “no you need more massage” and actually got up and started stepping on my back, insisting that I needed a massage. I let that go on for another few minutes before I got up. Who knows what goes on in these womens’ heads but she was tripping all over herself to make sure I was happy. Very sweet.

In conclusion, if the physical and character description works for you, I’d recommend Diana. She’s not a service pro by any means. I would do again if the right mood struck.

Demi 340 hour dfk bbbj cfs age around 30, about 5'2

I checked out Demi then came back the next day to see her. She has a pretty face and on the paler side and maybe light freckles under makup.
She is in good shape with a set of sweet natural Ds (or large Cs maybe) and no fat and a nice ass....maybe a medium. She is the service girl / jump your horny old bones type of girl.
She DFKs a lot and gets into it. She is straight slut style. She has a long tongue ass well for you guys that like a thing like that up your pooper..... mine is exit only.

Shower is fooling around and she has sucked a dick or two in a shower....

In the room I am kissing her tits and she is kissing me and maybe we even did neck kissing on each other that the same time....the girl is active. A good bbbj followed by 69 from the best pussy eater since Bea Arthur was born. Licking those lips and that hole like it has the answer to life's questions.....if all the answers were sweet chinese pussy juice.

Some penis to pussy rub and me trying to get in but damn that angle is hard to beat so on with the condom. CG and sits on me and she is tight (as if that needed to be said). She is a good bang. She can ride and gave a good long one.

Standing doggy never gets old. I do appreciate the mirrors to watch her face then to the ass and spread the cheeks to look at the butthole and then a spank and repeat. I haven't done this yet, but one of these days, maybe tomorrow, I am going to bend a girl over my knee and give her a proper spanking.

Then the good old mish for the finisher. This is the only position I can reliably nut in but it is damn reliable. Finishing in doggy is a mystery to me sometimes and it should not be as I am an assman!

Chilled out and talked after and she has some english...enough for simple convo and a translator if needed. A pretty good girl at this price and fits in.

Demi 1 hr, $340 + $50 tip

Was originally trying to see Akari but I had to change times and she was no longer available, so thought I’d give Demi a try and I’m really glad I did.

She’s about 5-3, face not quite like the photos but very pretty, really nice C cups, great nipples

She was a little quiet at first as we got undressed and I started to DFK her. Went for table shower and she started warming up to me, nibbling my ears while doing a light touch washing of my back side, very sensual. Cat bath, suction down my back, rimming, sliding her tits up and down. On the flip, nice BBBJ, followed by climbing on for pussy to dick rubbing and more DFK. She showed off her long tongue by touching her nose with it, and laughing as I tried to do the same but fell way short.

Back in the room, things heated up. She climbed right on for a long make out session, she loves to DFK, moved into 69 for a pretty long time before returning for more DFK. Cover went on, she lightly lubed herself, then slowly eased into CG. Tight pussy felt amazing. She rode me for a while going back and forth between grinding and thrusting. We switched spots and I DATY for a few minutes before climbing on and finishing in mish. spent the rest of the time making out before heading back to the shower.

will definitely repeat!

Ivy 2 hrs, $680 total

Quick Stats

Looks (most subjective ofc) 9/10

I don't just think she looks good; I straight up think she's hot and her expressions when it got heated really sent me over the edge.

She's got beautiful breasts, a great smile, and a nice round cute little ass. Thin enough that her abs show, but not enough to look frail.

Service 9/10

This girl puts in work and by the end we were both, despite the AC left in a pool of sweat. The ONLY reason it's not an absolute 10 is the BBBJ wasn't on the level of some of the experts out there but that's not to say it was in any way subpar.

Attitude 10/10

Admittedly I am fairly easy to please in this regard, but I can't think of anything that bothered me. Friendly, great communication, and most importantly to me HONEST.

Another long-time lurker first time poster, full disclosure I am doing this because I promised her I would but beyond that there's really no conflict of interest to disclose as no benefits in any fashion were discussed or implied by anyone. (Frankly I'd like to keep her all to myself, but I digress)

I chose Ivy after being dissatisfied with my initial pick (which I would like to thank Emily for being very graceful about it and showing me a lineup) and boy am I happy I did. First thing I would like to make clear is that in my opinion her pictures don't do her justice, not to say that she isn't sexy or anything in them, but goddamn does she look good to me in person.

While she would say her English is not very good, I had an easy time communicating with her, making small talk or when it got down to business explaining what I wanted and how with any exceptions quickly and easily being remedied by our translation apps. Personally, I thought she was very sweet but also not afraid to make a dirty joke or two and when it came to talking dirty, she's got quite a mouth on her.

When it came to the bedroom, she wasn't shy in the slightest. This girl likes what she does, or she's extremely good at hiding it. From the moment we got back from the shower the action was practically nonstop and it only ramped up the further the session went on. Maybe it was because it was a slow day, but her stamina was seemingly endless and towards the end I was too in awe to allow myself to stop. If you go with her, I HIGHLY recommend a longer session as she only gets better with time, especially when it comes to how tight she gets. Some girls get looser, this girl became vacuum sealed. So tight in fact I could swear I was gonna hurt her and all she seemingly wanted was it harder, better, faster, stronger. It took some time ramping up to it, but it was absolutely worth it.

All in all, I had a great time and that's the only reason I promised to write this review.

9/10 Quite possibly the best I ever had, Chinese Women do it like no other.

Would I repeat? In a heartbeat.

P.S. I've had issues with a lot of Chinese girls having "foul" breath, none of that was to be found here. Enjoy!

Back in the city got a few days so stopped by DDY to taste the latest.

Hattie - hhr $300 + tip
Read lots of glowing service reviews about her so wanted to see for myself. She greeted me in the small room at the end of the hall and I was amazed by her looks - much better than her pictures tbh. Long legs, pretty face, natural C’s, and silky smooth skin and butt. Early/mid 20s at the latest. After helping me undress, we went to the shower for a quick wash with preview BBBJ and DFK. She is eager to please and loves spending time exploring and making eye contact. She has a great smile which puts you at ease. Back to the room to continue BBBJ. Had to see that butt in DS as well. Finished in the bag and cleaned up with hot towel and spent the remaining time with a neck and back massage. Very chill girl to spend time with. Her English is WIP but she has a handy translator which was fun to use back and forth.

Repeat: YES for service queen and down to earth attitude

Isabel- 300hhr + tip
After a small mixup in my first choice, MMS recommended Isabel since I was wanting to try out one of the non-Asians at DDY. Wow, I really lucked out. Her pics are very accurate, specifically the first one. Beautiful face, body, and tattoos. English was great as well and we had no trouble communicating. Asked if I wanted to shower and this is where there were a few small service gaps but nothing to complain about. Mostly personal washing without offering blue toast or preview Bbbj but her body and face was so hot, I couldn’t help but admire the entire time, lots of body roaming and DFK. Back in the room, got on her knees for BBBJ and man does she know how to give it. Loves eye contact and checking herself out in the mirror. Didn’t take long to flip her to mish, followed by CG, hj and pop. She was smiling and was so into it the entire time which was a major turn on. Quick shower, talked about returning back to Brazil soon, and I was on my way. Great taste in music too.

Repeat: YES, IMO best face/body at DDY so far for me

Aurora $420 + $20 Tip, dfk, bbbj, cg, 69, lazyk9

It was getting late in the work day and I needed some relaxation to end the week. I first checked with Shangrilanyc, but couldn't get the girl / time that I wanted. I then check DDY. I messaged mms and also asked for a couple of the popular girls by name, but they were all booked until late into the night. I said, screw it i'll come in and check out the line up. When I arrived, mms showed me to the waiting room behind the curtain and gathered the available girls for my selection. when she the girls lined up she opened the curtain for me to see. wow, am I at beauty pageant? haha. Aurora stood out from the rest of the Asian girls. I knew I wanted her.

She's really pretty and has a great body, but had that modest demeaner as if she doesn't realize how beautiful she really is. She lead me to the room in the front, which is a nice big room with the wall mirror. She was very warm and welcoming and hugged me with a kiss. I sensed a tinge of anxiety from her as she asked if I spoke any Spanish. I said yes, but a little. I had to put my high school spanish to the test. Apparently, she's from San Paolo and her english is WIP. Where needed, I took out my phone and used the translation app. We didn't need it for the most part.

We went for the stand up shower with the toilet since i had to empty my bladder first before we got down to business. :) I don't wait for the girls to pour the mouth wash anymore, my instinct is to just pour them myself. I don't feel like kissing anyone without both us doing the rinse just to be on the safe side. haha. After our blue toast, it was game on. No hesitation on either of us going for the full DFK and body to body touching and rubbing. I had junior between her thighs as I hugged her from behind. I notice her mm boobs has some wear. I would later learn, Aurora is a marathon runner. the girl ran the Sao Paolo marathon on Sunday in well under 5 hrs and was in NYC by Monday!

After drying off, we went back to the room for the real fun. I forgot to mention she did provide a bbbj preview in the shower which was wonderful. I was in no hurry and had an hour. I laid on my back on the bed as Aurora climbed up and came in for some dfk. oh god, her face is gorgeous with no makeup as far as I can tell. no fat on that body as she's got firm abs - not quite as muscular as Rubi. her ass isn't very big like other south american girls which is fine for me. I'm not a big ass guys. She has a large faded tattoo on her right shoulder blade. there were a few smaller tattoos on her body that i didn't really pay attention to. :) She worked her way slowly downward toward Junior. oh, wow, junior was throbbing in her mouth. we had good eye contact through out the entire session. she only closed her eyes a few times when I was inside her.

after 5 or 10min of bbbj, I told her I wanted to taste her. she whipped around and i saw one of the most beautiful pussies in my life. pink slit with thin lips, smoothly shave and her little butthole was pretty too. haha. this is the first girl at a AMP that i've rimmed. i swear i've never licked a butthole before meeting Aurora.

After about 10mins or so in 69, i signaled that i was ready to fuck. Aurora fished out a condom from the container. she was down to her last few. We started out in cg position as I really wanted to suck on her tits. She rode me good. I got a chance to give both the left and right breasts equal amount of attention. She moaned as I licked her nipples. She seemed to really enjoy it. We then switched to mish - my fav position. entering her was smooth and relaxed, but then she turns on the vise grip. holy moly, junior loved the squeeze from below. Her squeeze was so effective it took the condom when i pulled out later.

After a good 5-10 mins, i motioned for us to change position. I asked Aurora to lay down on her front so I can give her a back rub. It was during this part of the session, she told me she ran the Sao Paolo marathon in 4 hrs and 40min on Sunday before coming to new york. I was super impressed. I started to give some extra attention to her legs. haha. I gave her a good firm 5min massage. she was impressed with my techniques as well. since she was already face down on the bed, i decided to go for the lazy dog position and took a rolled up towel and put it under her goin. I then proceeded to fuck her with her legs closed my mine wrapped around her. she seemed to really enjoy this position. I went for dfk and she turn her face to meet my mouth and tongue. her face is so pretty. junior feels it and gets hard.
finally, i gave it in the bag. we had 5 mins to shower and clean up.

will be back even though it's bit out of the way for me.

Sorry if this question doesn't belong here but tried to make an appointment here but was asked for linkedin or drivers license and work id. Did you guys have to complete this process for verification as well?