Executive Choice & Gentleman's Choice 646-886-2877 646-399-7794 Reviews & Discussion

Tried "Guia", really beautiful white provider, about 5' 6", from New Zealand. Her body is tight, B or C cups, thin waist, small tight ass, custom tatoos (if you care), but basically a perfect body for those not into spinners or super curvy women. She also has a face piercing I think. It was late, so she seemed a little out of it, probably tired, no alcohol on her breath. Her energy did affect the session: uninspired covered BJ, slow paced mish. Not really much of a kisser. Two bills for the half. YMMV. I'd repeat and see if it's any different at a decent time of day.
Nah guia is just bad service any day I wasted money too

Porsha

$300/hr

Tried hitting up GC to see Porsha. Her pics look good. She's here from the panhandle to make some money.

Looks similar to her photos but she's gained at least 10lbs or so. She's very mechanical and knows how to get you off. Not my type of performance. Bbbj cim, lfk, and CG. She's nothing special.

billyS

Reign of Terror
Porsha

$300/hr

Tried hitting up GC to see Porsha. Her pics look good. She's here from the panhandle to make some money.

Looks similar to her photos but she's gained at least 10lbs or so. She's very mechanical and knows how to get you off. Not my type of performance. Bbbj cim, lfk, and CG. She's nothing special.
I edited out your comments on the other girls and your broad statement about the woman here in general.

If you saw those other girls you mentioned then come correct and give them a review like you did Porsha, just don't throw shade on them.

It make it look like you have an agenda.

I unfortunately had a bad experience here

In another thread sadie posted that she could arrange for Luna from the UG party, I reached out to GC last week and told them i wanted to arrange for an hour with Luna this week. Gave them the day and was told to notify them in the morning the day of and they would arrange it for me. I reached out the day before just to make sure we were still a go. The day of I get to the location, Luna was nowhere to be found and I left. What a total waste of my time...

I unfortunately had a bad experience here

In another thread sadie posted that she could arrange for Luna from the UG party, I reached out to GC last week and told them i wanted to arrange for an hour with Luna this week. Gave them the day and was told to notify them in the morning the day of and they would arrange it for me. I reached out the day before just to make sure we were still a go. The day of I get to the location, Luna was nowhere to be found and I left. What a total waste of my time...
Aww honey. Our apologies that was misunderstanding the phone girl was confused, she thought that Lala’s name at the party was Luna.

We’re going to do something special to make it up to you. If you contact Jewel directly she will take care of you babe.
Our apologies again.

The new girl here Nubia is a shady little bitch who should be avoided at all costs. In fact it's probably best to just avoid this place entirely on any day she is even present there.
Darling you knew it was her first day and you literally sat around for hours without booking her; you had so many opportunities to do so mate, and then someone else booked her. Everyone who has seen Nubia has loved her. Go put your big boy pants on

Slinky Bender

The All Powerful Moderator
Darling you knew it was her first day and you literally sat around for hours without booking her; you had so many opportunities to do so mate, and then someone else booked her. Everyone who has seen Nubia has loved her. Go put your big boy pants on
This from the woman who doesn't wash between sessions and whose favorite is missionary because " You can just lie there and do nothing."

Aww honey. Our apologies that was misunderstanding the phone girl was confused, she thought that Lala’s name at the party was Luna.

We’re going to do something special to make it up to you. If you contact Jewel directly she will take care of you babe.
Our apologies again.
This mistake has happened to me before also. Older mms was at location. I waited 20 minutes for the girl I "booked". They kept trying to contact jewel. Jewel stopped responding to me to.

After 20 minutes. I left. That was the final straw for me. Again other places are much more professional, have better talent and are cleaner.

To be fair a few of my sessions here went well. The bad outweighs the few good. So no longer worth my time. Especially when the comp is so good

There is really no excuse for a girl in a brothel set up to "smell down there". There is plenty of opportunity to jump in the shower and wash your pussy between customers. To do otherwise is just bad hygiene.
Agreed. This actually happened to me one time before at this agency. I can’t remember the girls name. Skinny black girl. Her name started with a C. I don’t see her pic on their website anymore. But, the smell was so bad I changed the session from an hour to half a session. Made up an excuse as to why I was cutting the session short, but the real reason was that when the girl got in doggy the smell hit me like a ton of bricks. It took all that I had to not to gag and finish. I couldn’t get the smell off me until I got home and showered. I didn’t monger for months after that incident.

I had a session with Chloe once. Girl is clearly a crackhead. Look at the mileage on her. There was this stench coming from down under mate. I am asking for this establishment to improve their quality of service. Never had an issue with lala tho. Lala was always clean. Autumn too.

how can you even write a review on someone you never even seen in session that’s wrong and to say avoid the place at that when your always there ? all because she was booked and busy and YOU didn’t get a chance to see her in session ?
Isn’t this site about people reviewing there experience how can you say anything when you didn’t even see the girl ?
The new girl here Nubia is a shady little bitch who should be avoided at all costs. In fact it's probably best to just avoid this place entirely on any day she is even present there.

Slinky Bender

The All Powerful Moderator
You are 1,000 percent wrong. If you bothered to read the other thread you would know what it's about, and my comments 100% fit with that. Firstly, she wasn't booked and busy when SHE came to ME and asked to do a session. Secondly, if she was booked then why did SHE book a second conflicting session with me? And contrary to the assertions of a certain olfactory challenged individual supra, I didn't "wait too long" because I didn't wait at all. It was HER who waited to ask me to do a session. I had no say in the timing because I had no intention of doing a session with her until she begged me to.

The post is regarding the actual activity I had. You can see it plain as day in the other thread. You can also see the reactions.

I've seen at least 10 different girls at executivechoicenyc.com. 2 out of 10 were worth it. I'd rather take my business elsewhere as there are several places that offer better service for the same price. Jewel's is washed up. No more are the days where we should be paying for Smelly girls, (Guia), poor service (Chloe, Simone, Britney) and fake photos. Please stop visiting this establishment. Hit their pockets. That's about the only thing that will initiate change.