Executive Choice & Gentleman's Choice 646-886-2877 646-399-7794 Reviews & Discussion

Discussion here:

The girls are ruining your business. Any good business understands what the client wants. The clients want excellent service, thorough communication and honesty. The competition is offering way more. If the owners of EC are worried that there business is going downhill it is because there are internal issues that need to be fixed.

We have the ability to choose where we do business, with whom we do business. When EC doesn't have a great reputation, subpar girls with unpredictable service, and communication issues why do you think we would continue coming here. It's the end of 2023 customers will leave a review especially if they think the service wasn't great. There are two or three girls who are problematic within your establishment yet you continue to employ them. THEY are hurting your business.

Do not ignore the fact that other places are offering significantly better service with higher quality girls. I will never return to EC. I can get better within a half mile radius.

Focus on higher quality girls, communication and service. You'll see business pick back up.

Discussion here:

The girls are ruining your business. Any good business understands what the client wants. The clients want excellent service, thorough communication and honesty. The competition is offering way more. If the owners of EC are worried that there business is going downhill it is because there are internal issues that need to be fixed.

We have the ability to choose where we do business, with whom we do business. When EC doesn't have a great reputation, subpar girls with unpredictable service, and communication issues why do you think we would continue coming here. It's the end of 2023 customers will leave a review especially if they think the service wasn't great. There are two or three girls who are problematic within your establishment yet you continue to employ them. THEY are hurting your business.

Do not ignore the fact that other places are offering significantly better service with higher quality girls. I will never return to EC. I can get better within a half mile radius.

Focus on higher quality girls, communication and service. You'll see business pick back up.
I second this. More girls like Yolanda, Brittany, and past girls like Aida, original Willow (circa2018), Dina, etc.

Slinky Bender

The All Powerful Moderator
It's pretty insulting that after coming on here and shooting her mouth off either Gaia or a friend of hers posted a glowing "review" which has nothing to do with this business and pretty obviously is a generic review of some business. Please get over yourself.

I second this. More girls like Yolanda, Brittany, and past girls like Aida, original Willow (circa2018), Dina, etc.
They've had some solid talent here. Sophie, Katt, Yolanda, Brittney, Astrid, Claire, etc. It's unfortunate that the current roster is packed with rotten eggs. As a client servicing business you'd think that the quality of service provided by the girls would reflect the bottom line of the business. It DOES. Quality of service goes up, clients are happy, happy clients spend more money, the business earns more profits.

Surely, this cannot be that difficult to understand.

1. Reach out to clients. Offer a 10% discount to All.

2. Cleanup House. Certain girls should no longer be employed.

3. Search and retain new talent. Offer them something other places cannot. Perhaps a higher split.

4. See profits go up

It's pretty insulting that after coming on here and shooting her mouth off either Gaia or a friend of hers posted a glowing "review" which has nothing to do with this business and pretty obviously is a generic review of some business. Please get over yourself.
Guia’s service is just lame this business is going down never again.

They've had some solid talent here. Sophie, Katt, Yolanda, Brittney, Astrid, Claire, etc. It's unfortunate that the current roster is packed with rotten eggs. As a client servicing business you'd think that the quality of service provided by the girls would reflect the bottom line of the business. It DOES. Quality of service goes up, clients are happy, happy clients spend more money, the business earns more profits.

Surely, this cannot be that difficult to understand.

1. Reach out to clients. Offer a 10% discount to All.

2. Cleanup House. Certain girls should no longer be employed.

3. Search and retain new talent. Offer them something other places cannot. Perhaps a higher split.

4. See profits go up
Exactly. How hard is it to understand? You’re not gonna be making like any money. NYAF and a few other amps got you beat and I’ll keep going there until you guys get your act together.

Slinky Bender

Unfortunately the latest text I got from management indicates they think everything is fine and all the negative comments here are nasty, unfair and aren't from real customers. I had such a high hopes that they were ready to deal with some of the issues here but now they appear to be in denial.

Unfortunately the latest text I got from management indicates they think everything is fine and all the negative comments here are nasty, unfair and aren't from real customers. I had such a high hopes that they were ready to deal with some of the issues here but now they appear to be in denial.
Its a shame how it all is coming down. I remember the old days when it was run really good the Julienyc days.

If after promising to fix their issues and still do not so, then there is no need to promote them. Clearly they do not care. They have been inconsistent for years. Why continue to reminisce for the glory days that never are coming back?

There are better agencies in the city and independents available as options.

Julie and company just do not care. Its that simple. They know you guys will keep coming back for the bare service and tolerate the disrespect.

Slinky Bender

Wow... Just wow. There's NOTHING I can do to help this place that they won't try to screw up!

Received this text today:
"Today on the other business phone a supposedly UG member brought up Jazzy saying she is bargain but then he said you said you are calling the police on the house. ?? Where is this coming from. "

Since it appears it's being allowed. I haven't been here in over 4.5 years and in the past 7 years i've been here once. The glory days are gone. I first truly discovered gfe here from 2010-2016 i would go here for many years at least once a month . I took a few breaks 2 to be exact both lasting a bit over a year but then right back here and i stopped coming here when the top tier talent. Tina Marie, Aiko, Lola etc all left. Lola being the first .

This place was awesome but i myself don't live in the past . Always forward never backwards. And them recording everything is crazy and hope that is a new tactic they have started and hasn't been going on for several years .

was buzzed in, given the usual LE check at the door, and Guia led me into our room. The room was chilly as it was a cold night, but Guia's lips soon warmed things up. She has a super hot body, beautiful eyes, a great smile and is a great DFK kisser. Also, she has a full, but neatly trimmed bush, and doesn't shave her lower legs. I found both of those things different and sexy. When I saw her, she was clean and fresh smelling.

She asked how I wanted to start and I chose to LFk and DFK. She is a great kisser and seems to enjoy this part of the session. Overall she is very passive and doesn't seem to be personally into enjoying herself in session. But she is more than happy and willing to please you. At my choice we made out for a while. I guided her to stroke junior and showed her how I liked it and she executed what I wanted perfectly. She does seem to enjoy kissing and so do I, so I stretched that out for a while, knowing I'd only have one shot in me.

Next I moved down and sucked on her very nice C cups and worked my way down to her bush for some DATY. She smelled great and while not that responsive, she smiled and grabbed my hand a few times indicating that she was pleased. After she quivered a few times, it was my turn and she gave me an excellent wet BBBJ. She has a great mouth and I enjoyed this. I then asked for some more kissing before suiting up and going into mish. Her pussy was wet but still tight. We made out while I gently penetrated deeper and deeper. I found that if I moved slowly she was more receptive, and I was well rewarded...after a while I filled the bag. Time was almost up so we kissed a little more, cleaned up, and I dressed and headed home.

She does not seem to want to take the lead, but whether it was kissing, BBBJ, DFK, DATY or CFS, she was more than willing to ask and give me what makes me happy. She is very attractive and I had a good time with her

Note from Moderator:
While not an exact match, the first 3 sets of numbers in the IPs of this poster and Gaialuxe match most times.

billyS

Reign of Terror
was buzzed in, given the usual LE check at the door, and Guia led me into our room. The room was chilly as it was a cold night, but Guia's lips soon warmed things up. She has a super hot body, beautiful eyes, a great smile and is a great DFK kisser. Also, she has a full, but neatly trimmed bush, and doesn't shave her lower legs. I found both of those things different and sexy. When I saw her, she was clean and fresh smelling.

She asked how I wanted to start and I chose to LFk and DFK. She is a great kisser and seems to enjoy this part of the session. Overall she is very passive and doesn't seem to be personally into enjoying herself in session. But she is more than happy and willing to please you. At my choice we made out for a while. I guided her to stroke junior and showed her how I liked it and she executed what I wanted perfectly. She does seem to enjoy kissing and so do I, so I stretched that out for a while, knowing I'd only have one shot in me.

Next I moved down and sucked on her very nice C cups and worked my way down to her bush for some DATY. She smelled great and while not that responsive, she smiled and grabbed my hand a few times indicating that she was pleased. After she quivered a few times, it was my turn and she gave me an excellent wet BBBJ. She has a great mouth and I enjoyed this. I then asked for some more kissing before suiting up and going into mish. Her pussy was wet but still tight. We made out while I gently penetrated deeper and deeper. I found that if I moved slowly she was more receptive, and I was well rewarded...after a while I filled the bag. Time was almost up so we kissed a little more, cleaned up, and I dressed and headed home.

She does not seem to want to take the lead, but whether it was kissing, BBBJ, DFK, DATY or CFS, she was more than willing to ask and give me what makes me happy. She is very attractive and I had a good time with her
Ethnicity?

Entitled white hipster from New Zealand who's favorite position is missionary "because you can just lay back and do nothing" who doesn't like to wash between sessions.
Remember that time I asked for cocaine and when you asked "and what do I get?" and I answered "the pleasure of my conversation," and then later I walked up to another guy, just grabbed some, and then immediately walked away so he didn't even get the conversation?

Yeah, that's who I am.

And don't forget that poor young kid who was my regular, bought me presents, treated me nicely, and in return I laughed at him and told him he was disgusting.