Nancy Spa Reviews & Discussion 516-323-2388 Please note the new number

Kelly

$300 vip

I can only remember a handful of encounters I’ve had with a provider who is as small as advertised but wow…Kelly is tiny, has perfectly natural small boobs and butt with nice tone thighs.
Kelly exceeded expectations on all fronts. I don’t think the photos are edited at all as she looks exactly the same. She is so sweet and loving I couldn’t help but mirror the same energy back with loving kisses embraces and praises. I liked getting hot and heavy with her before I even took my pants off. She sat on my crotch and I could feel the heat radiating through her snatch, it made my cock pump full of life like I was getting a grade A lap dance. She took off my shirt, hung it up, came back, then did the same with my pants, taking her sweet time before taking off my undies and started to tease me before even making contact with my cock. One ball, then both, taking an intermission inbetween balls and thigh, then back up to the microphone for a solo. She only got me halfway down, but still felt great despite not being able to take the whole thing. Didn’t matter as I wasn’t in it today for an oil change rather a hot and steamy encounter. I returned the favor and got her nice and wet with my tongue. She enjoys getting eaten out, I could feel her getting wetter and those tremors definitely weren’t fake. I made entry in missionary but I soon learned quickly that top positions for me might be a bit awkward, after all I’m more than double her size. She slid on top and rode me like she stole it and went for a joyride. I didn’t want to stop her and I ended up busting earlier than I expected with around 15 minutes left or so. She cleaned me up well and kissed me for a while and gave me a really nice head massage towards the end. She massaged my temples and earlobes it was an unexpected and perfect way to tie the knot on a perfect encounter.