Nancy Spa Reviews & Discussion 516-323-2388 Please note the new number

Kelly

$300 vip

I can only remember a handful of encounters I’ve had with a provider who is as small as advertised but wow…Kelly is tiny, has perfectly natural small boobs and butt with nice tone thighs.
Kelly exceeded expectations on all fronts. I don’t think the photos are edited at all as she looks exactly the same. She is so sweet and loving I couldn’t help but mirror the same energy back with loving kisses embraces and praises. I liked getting hot and heavy with her before I even took my pants off. She sat on my crotch and I could feel the heat radiating through her snatch, it made my cock pump full of life like I was getting a grade A lap dance. She took off my shirt, hung it up, came back, then did the same with my pants, taking her sweet time before taking off my undies and started to tease me before even making contact with my cock. One ball, then both, taking an intermission inbetween balls and thigh, then back up to the microphone for a solo. She only got me halfway down, but still felt great despite not being able to take the whole thing. Didn’t matter as I wasn’t in it today for an oil change rather a hot and steamy encounter. I returned the favor and got her nice and wet with my tongue. She enjoys getting eaten out, I could feel her getting wetter and those tremors definitely weren’t fake. I made entry in missionary but I soon learned quickly that top positions for me might be a bit awkward, after all I’m more than double her size. She slid on top and rode me like she stole it and went for a joyride. I didn’t want to stop her and I ended up busting earlier than I expected with around 15 minutes left or so. She cleaned me up well and kissed me for a while and gave me a really nice head massage towards the end. She massaged my temples and earlobes it was an unexpected and perfect way to tie the knot on a perfect encounter.

Sky
300/GFE

I readily admitted that I often enjoy a more mature provider. After reading some nice positives about Sky, I reserved a Saturday matinee viewing. I'll start by saying that she turned out to be different than I expected.

Some random thoughts on Sky:

She hid behind the door as she opened it, which prolonged that anticipatory moment that we all relish. She popped out with a laid back smile and I was taken aback by her appearance. Tall woman in a short dress with shoulders exposed, silky dark brown hair, expert makeup (just enough) with dark smokey eyes, and a flat out gorgeous face, mouth and teeth.
She looked and dressed like a hostess in a fine restaurant when your SO is giving you the death stare because she knows you can't stop looking over at her. Lol

Others mentioned she was well groomed but I didn't expect her to be this well put together on a Saturday morning?? She's younger than MILF status in my eyes, but in due time she'll make that grade easily. She looked mid 30s, which means she's probably older but I could care less. Although I'm not comparing anything about them, I thought of Jolly Kaia when I saw Sky. They are similarly impeccably groomed.

Nice body and silky skin, long legs, pretty feet, kissable long neck, sensitive ears, natural Bs that work well for her frame, and yes she had a full bush. It's not trimmed but again it works well for her because her "freshness" shined through the forest loud and clear, and her meaty pussy was a dreamy sight with a sweet taste to die for.

Sky evolved with a natural GFE progression that I really prefer. Although I don't reject a girl who immediately dives in for a DFK, Sky and I enjoyed an unrushed "feeling out" stage . So the timid kissing at the beginning slowly turned into a deep makeout session that lasted well beyond our climax. It was much hotter than I expected.

Her BBBJ was solid with a soft silky feel. Eye contact, tongue action, BLS were on point but no DT and only light suction. Her long silky hair often got in the way, so I kinda wish she would have put it in a ponytail for the BBBJ. I love that move!
She enthusiastically took direction with a smile. Sky really wanted to please me and positioned herself so I had easy access to play with her pussy and her nice meaty ass while she pleasured me.

She was appropriately vocal during sex and I have the memory of her soft whimpers and her extreme wetness to prove it. She thoroughly enjoyed foreplay in the form of a cat bath, firm nipple play, DATY, DATO, and light FIV. I say light because she accepted my finger and enjoyed it but didn't want any aggressive stimulation. So go easy because YMMV.

Position-wise? We stuck with Mish and DS/lazy because they were working well. In both positions she initiated a closed legs variation because she wanted the extra friction. I just couldn't say "NO". Lol
Even though I came during Mish/DFK (because I almost always do), her highlight was DS because she arched her back and rode me push back style while I just watched her pussy grab onto me on the in and out. And the same girl who started out a little shy kept me inside her continuing DFK after I came. And when I went to pull out, she playfully shook her head and grabbed my ass to pull me back in. Delightful interplay....

So....in summary, Sky was a very special GFE treat for me . I get the sence that she's not very experienced in this business which is a plus to me, but who knows? And the added bonus of real oral intimacy with a woman so clean and fresh with no signs of mileage was a real bonus . I could kiss a girl like that all day long. She's part time at this , so I'll be looking for a return trip to see her when she's on the schedule. Enjoy her

Minnie

300 - 1H GFE (their VIP rate)

Been a fan of Nancy for quite a while, never had a bad time, but this one was a standout.

Minnie is tiny, and very young-looking. Real age is hard to tell, but I could see her being in her early 20s (though in reality she's likely older). Very pretty, short, skinny, with natural Bs.

Greeted me with a hug and light peck, then a brief massage since the TS room was busy. Was quite nice - she's one of the better masseuses I've experienced at "full-service" AMPs.

TS was excellent - wash, body slide, cat bath, and RJ, then after the flip again, wash, body slide, cat bath and preview BBBJ. But the bare recitation of the facts doesn't really do her justice - more than most providers, she made every part of it sensual. Starting every part slowly, moving elsewhere, then coming back, building up tension with what genuinely felt like growing enthusiasm. Possibly the only RJ I've ever had that I could genuinely call sensual.

Back in the room, more of the same. Light touch, cat bath, and body contact, then flip, more cat bath, building up to a BBBJ. LFK, which I wish was deeper (Yes, we did the blue toast first.) She then offered to 69, which I took her up on. Lovely pussy, shaved with just a tiny bit of a landing strip, smelled and tasted great. No FIV though.

The non went the cover and into CG. Again, super sensual build up, with lots of hand contact. Finished in the bag in that position, and, unlike most providers, she didn't just hop right off. Instead, remained there for several minutes, occasionally "teasing" me with her pussy.

Finally cleanup, some more massage since we had time, and then a quick stand up shower.

Overall, a first rate experience. She's definitely one of the best providers Nancy's has had.

Riley

Stole her @ $200 left $50 extra.

Riley was at Nancy's a while back but we didn't cross paths. I took a shot on short notice after a seamless setup as always. It was early enough in the day to have Riley answer the door herself. I enjoy meeting that way like I'm ringing the girl next door's bell looking to borrow some sugar, the Asian kind, tastes sweeter to me.

Riley has a sexy face and a banging body, brown hair, a tattoo, and a natural C cup rack with eraser tips. She’s has a flirty way about her and Is super friendly. The kind of babe you want to fuck at the door, or on the kitchen counter as she cooks my dinner in her skimpy outfit. Here is go getting semi hard thinking about it again… smh

I opted for a quick stand up shower and Riley kinda winked and obliged. She cleaned my goods made some suggestive comments and we were back in the room in a few minutes. I think it was a record for efficiency which I appreciated.

Back in the room she pulled off my towel and started with lots of caressing and body nibbling and a few light kisses thrown in. A decent bbbj with BLS led nicely into 69 where I gave her pussy a tongue lashing and sucked up and down on her pussy lips, that Asian sugar I was talking about.
When my focus changed to fucking I hit her DS, CG and Mish. She took everything I had with a sweet smile. I feel we read eachother well because the ebb and flow of our energy level and pace felt real natural.
Finished hard DS and had enough on the clock to treat her to a little massage. I'm not sure how often mongers do that because the girls usually show a surprised appreciation when I offer.

Successful session with a Riley so I bounced down the stairs with a fresh bottle of water and a few green candies. I'll be back.

Camila

I went to Nancy spa also for the first time. Nice place. Nice area. Well decorated. Walked up. Chubby mms opens up and I ask for Camila. She comes out through this stringy curtains looking good. Brown skin, slim but has a fat round ass. Definitely natural because I can see the stretch marks as she walked ahead of me. She has a tattoo of done roses on her thigh and a tattoo of done writing going down her spine. She is shaved and has a pair of mm hard ones. Still found her to be on the attractive side.

Did HH 160 with BBJ. We start off with a nice DATY on her to get her going and she seems to have enjoyed that part and reciprocated with a good BBJ. Not a deep throat goat like yoko but still not toothy and felt good.

Did her in doggy, and her ass has that natural jiggle. She knows how to use it and almost like twerking on my cock. Did missionary and no DFK though. Not sure if it’s Ymmv. Blew my last nut of the night and she wiped me with alcohol and helped me out with the mms. Camilla is a nice girl and is sweet. Probably will try other girls there if I go back.

Kayla

$200hr + $40

Back to Nancy’s for Kayla this time, her new pics, i couldn’t resist.

She’s just fucking gorgeous!! She is the girl in the pictures but she’s even better looking in person. Such a great attitude and so friendly. We were joking around in Chinglish. I chose the $200 hr, a few moments later.. she came back and I stood her infront of me for a closer body inspection. I got hard just from checking her out and removing that blue outfit. She turned to show me her Latina grade ass and shook it a little. We had a laugh, Such a fun girl. Natural b/c boobs pointy nipples, dark complexion, big eyes, white teeth, huge smile and I already covered her ass situation.

We kissed and she kneeled down for a sensual bbj looking at me the whole time. She put me down and went for 69 and teased me by tapping her wet pussy on my mouth and playing with my tip. When she finally put me in her mouth I held her head down with my legs and fucked her throat, that’s when she let her pink pussy just hug my mouth and she came hard. cover on, we did a few mish variations her legs up, spread open, sideways. When her legs were on my shoulders I sucked her toes and that’s when I decided to finish with something I always wondered about; COF ( cum on feet) She was cool about it and wanted to try it too. It didn’t take long, after a little doggy (a must if you see Kayla) grabbing her magnificent ass she got me to the point of no return with her talented mouth. I busted on her gorgeous feet. Checked that off the list but it’s not my thing. We had 10 minutes to shower and chat.
On my way out the Penny was nice enough to introduce the other girls. I met Lori, Latina Camila (drool) and Riley (just saw her the other day) who’s very good friend with Kayla so maybe a double next time

Lori
300/GFE

Penny recommended that I try the new girl Lori today. At Nancy's I'm OK with seeing a new girl with no preconceived notions because I really trust Penny's judgement and have had good success following her suggestions. Today was no different.

So the door opens and there's the girl from the Twitter feed to a tee, even wearing the same outfit. Probably in her 30s, pretty face and makeup, nice natural body but not toned, natural C Cups that fit her body frame nicely, and a small written tattoo on her wrist. She had some loose belly skin presumably from childbirth but it didn't detract from her attractiveness to me. It just made her a real girl to me,just how I like 'em.

Here are some thoughts on Lori :

Lori is very very affectionate which is coincidentally the precise reason I was there. Lol She didn't kiss like a Chinese girl, she kissed from the heart and that built a good connection between us. In fact, she initiated more kisses than I did which is probably a first for me.

Her body is extremely sensitive to touch. From the moment I caressed her neck and brushed her nipple, I just felt that I knew what she wanted.... so I teased, to her delight, literally every inch of her body from her ears to her pretty toes. Feedback just flowed from her like water, so it was easy to keep pushing her buttons. It was such a head rush for me.

BBBJ was nice and smooth with the right amount of suction and tongue wagging. She could have easily made me bust early but I had enough mental faculties to recognize that and stop her in time. I really should switch that up and unload in her mouth next time, but that would put a round 2 in question and I needed some fucking to feel satisfied today.

Lori was clean shaven and ready for DATY. I started tasting her and she quickly maneuvered herself and grinded her sopping wet snatch against my tongue. I motioned for her to mount me and she rode my face till her wetness pulsed out all over me. Having a girl cum on my face is always a highlight for me.

I started some uncovered P2P play while in the Mish position. I didn't enter her but it was very close. Enjoying the fun, she wet her finger and then the head of my penis so the P2P play could slip slide right along. In fact she grabbed my little head herself and masturbated her clit with it. Loved her sexual energy!

Lori is an active fuck buddy rather than a passive recipient. No matter what position, we moved in smooth tandem together. There wasn't any awkward moves or position with her. She made sure to caress my body the whole time. In Mish she hugged my body by running her heels up and down my back and ass, and she giggled as she used her toes to stimulate my chest and nipples. It was as honest a sexual session that I can recall in quite a while.

CG, DS, lazy, and Mish were all so good that I don't have a favorite to highlight except that she fucked real good and had good muscle control to maximize our sensations. I will say that she kissed me virtually the whole time no matter what. Even in lazy DS she turned her head enough to put our lips together.

With her affection and sexual energy, Lori easily checked all the GFE boxes for me, and we enjoyed a post nut shower together complete with a playful water spray in her face. Spending an hour with a regular girl with a regular body made me feel like I scored at the bar before closing rather than being in a spa. She'll earn her fan club and I'm one of them. Enjoy

Intense DFK, nipple play, BBBJ, DATY, DATO, face fuck, FIV, No FIA, Mish, DS, lazy, CG

Riley
300 VIP 60 min + 50 Tip

Was feeling the urge to do some pokin and was snooping around utopia guiude. Was next to Long island City and there was a post that turned me away from there saving me $$$ and time. Wanted a massage after so, i had to search for a decent AMP in queens. Went back to Nancy Spa and wanted to try out anther girl there and chose Riley. Set the appt and got some protection as they don't carry magnums (in most places) Texted when i was downstairs and Riley opened up and let me right in and led me to the back to an nice room. Gave her the donation and got down to busnisess. Was using google transalate as a showered before i came there, had some baby wipes on hand. Told her to go slow as it took me awhile to stand at attention. BBBJ was great she did a few DT nice rhythm & on goes the rubber. RCG CG Mish and Doggy and blew in the bag. Cleaned up drank some water and the place was getting hot. She got a cold one for me and started to massage my arms and legs and gave me a ok back massage. Cleaned up again and led me on my way out.

Looks: Mid 30's has some nice Clish cups petite, ok butt
Performance: 7/10 - She was doing her best as it was quite warm in the room but she did her best to please me
Overall: 8/10

Will recommend, Might partake in the Latina that is new there, Cheers boys!!

Latina Camila

$200hr $50 tip

Interesting interaction with “Latina” Camila. She is actually Latina yes, I consider myself a relatively well traveled person but Colombian wouldn’t have even been my third guess. She has very well defined eyebrows that give off a middle eastern/Indian vibe as well as her facial structure in general, super exotic.

Smoke show babe, not as tall as the pics but what she lacks in inches she makes up in ass. A few tasteful tattoos just enough to make her a desirable baddie. She greeted me warmly in the same black set as in the pics (I requested that) and more importantly the same heels. I got to brush up on my 10th grade spanish and it did a lot more than break the ice.
Got the $200hr deal but didn’t get right to it this time, my choice. Camila sat next to me and we just kinda touched eachother lightly, it felt right and it threw her off a little. After we’re half naked We started making out and she simultaneously starts to rub my cock through my pants on the outside of my underwear. She pulled me through the fly and teased me for a bit but eventually ripped off my pants and started working her mouth magic on me. Very good BBBJ skills, made it look easy. Kitty on my face, yep, I had her sit on my face facing the wall not 69 then She instinctively slid up into my lap and suited me up ready for action. She started riding me hard and quick I would be lying if I said it didn’t catch me off guard. Tried to slow her down a bit, but she was in the zone on my cock so I pulled out and she got the message I wanted so switch positions. Stood up next to the table and entered in doggie and took my time nice and slow so I wasn’t on the edge any more. Now I’m picking up the pace. Her moans are turning me on. The end is near. She looks back at me her hair pulled up in my hand the other hand in her left ass, I hit the Nitrous oxide for a solid 10 second boost to get me to the end of the race. I came so hard I almost fell over and lost my balance but you know your boy pounded out every last drop.

Penny was on the money again recommending Camila.