Nancy Spa Reviews & Discussion 516-323-2388 Please note the new number

Salacia $340 HR

Her price went up since her return to Nancy’s but she’s worth it, in my opinion.

Upon entering the shower room, it looked nice. There’s a table there for those interested in doing a body to body slide. I would love to do a body slide with Salacia but 1 hour isn’t enough time for me (I tend to last very long and I’d rather spend more time back in the room) and management only allows 1 hour max time with Salacia. I just did a standup shower so that we can hurry up to the fun action. We got back to the table room which I prefer over the bedrooms they offer.

Salacia is an energizer bunny! You will never see her get tired. She’s fit and can go to pound town for at least 30 minutes if you’re able to keep up. We go through almost all the acronyms (no bb or Greek as far as l know). My favorite position with her is standing missionary because that’s the position where she squirts the most IME. I also love the way she does Asian Cowgirl as she has this crazy good way of continuously slamming her ass onto my rod really hard! She has very limited English but I admire her for trying to spice it up by saying “fuck me, fuck me” when I’m deep inside her.

I will never get tired of the way Salacia squirts on me with so much force. I LOVE women who squirt and she will forever be my favorite squirter!

She’s a very unique woman and I look forward to seeing her again.

Kayla
300 hr/VIP

The Chinese New Year thinned out the stable at Nancy's today.,but I was in a "must go anyway" mood. Kayla's picture caught my eye but her reviews were inconsistent. It appeared that success with this shy type girl hinged on how comfortable she was with her client. With that in mind, I decided to pay her a visit.

When she opened the door wearing the black lace from their Twitter feed, my initial impression was that she was much prettier than I anticipated and did not look pure Chinese. Latina, Tsai, Polynesian all came to mind and she said via translation app that she's from a small minority region in China (starts with a Z). Very pretty face and mouth, bright smile,perfect skin, attractive wide nose, medium build, dark complexion, great ass and legs, and an amazing set of natural B's with plump nipples,and a shaved meaty pussy with soft stubble. I was thrilled with what I saw.

Happy New Year to me!!!

Kayla definitely gives off an inexperienced vibe that needed a slow approach. What ensued was a slow crumbling of barriers that started with deflecting kissing and progressed to a deep makeout session that preserved a slightly awkward vibe. The same girl that seemed reluctant was eventually leaning in to demand my tongue. To me that is as fucking hot as it gets! It felt like I was with a regular girl rather than a pay to play pro.

The oral festivities were impressive. Her BBBJ started slow till she smiled as she put her hair in a pony tail. (such a sexy move) She got comfortable between my legs and blew me so beautifully, eventually going deeper and wetter. She danced her tongue over my balls and taint while caressing my crack so delicately with her fingers.

I didn't want to cum so we traded places. While I tasted her responsive nipples she started playing with her clit in a circular motion. I invited her to sit on my face and she grinded on my mouth in delight, eventually opening her dark meaty pussy to a deep tongue fucking and deep DATO. Wonderful delicacy.

Kayla asked me to fuck her and it definitely was time for that. No lube necessary as she excelled at CG. and grinded to maximize friction and she hooked my legs while she was on top which was a new one for me. Her nipples popped out like high beams as she enjoyed an orgasm. What a sight.

In DS, Lazy, Mish and legs closed Mish she was more submissive and invited everything I could dish out to her. I asked if she was OK as I pounded her and she responded by grabbing my ass to bring me in even deeper. I guess she was OK. Lol

After I emptied myself, we showered together and joked around. She's really a sweetheart and didn't seem to care that we went over about 10 minutes. Before I left, Kayla showed me some positions on that sex chair that we could use next time. We said our goodbyes like we were a couple as she forced a handful of candy into my pocket. Lol

So in summary, I can see where a session with Kayla can come unhinged for someone . She's still new-ish to this and is cautious,so if you steamroll her it will backfire. If you're perceptive and patient she can pay big dividends, similar to the vibe of deflowering a virgin. She's not an automatic GFE slam dunk and I liked that about her because it opens up possible new experiences in a repeat visit. I paid for and was treated like a VIP today so I had a happy new year for sure. Please treat this unusually beautiful flower right guys and enjoy.

Sunny a/k/a Salacia...$200 Half Hour

Met up with Sunny aka Salacia of Nancy Spa, the other day. Sunny was a bright light in an otherwise drab day. Sunny is from China. Pretty and in very good shape. Black haired, about 5’2 in her mid/late 20s. Nice B cups and a shapely butt. English is practically nonexistent as she speaks Chinese. Communicated with a translator app.

Led down the hall to her room I couldn’t keep my eyes off her beckoning posterior. Paid for the half, took my clothes off and was led to a quick TS. Clean and ready, Sunny is not into any kissing, but was on her knees sucking cock. I told her, via translator app, that I wanted to see her pussy squirt a lot. She nodded in agreement.

She made good on her promise soon. She held me down and said “ I fuck you”. She rode my cock and soon sprayed me. The juice hit her fan (me) in my face somewhat. She kept riding and kept cumming. She scooped up her juices via her hand and fed them to me as I drank some cum on her thumb.

Moved into mish but she needed some acrobatics which I couldn’t quite do at least for an extended time. Nice and tight.

Decided to finish in her mouth (like my first visit). Got into 69 but she didn’t really want her sensitive pinkness eaten. In any case, Sunny bobbed up and down on the D until I exploded on her tongue. Kept sucking until I was drained.

This was actually my second visit with her. My first was very good but for whatever reasons did not have waterworks. I did not know that Sunny had this talent during my first date, so I wanted to see this up close and personal and let her know this. I did get, on the prior date, to eat her pussy which was both delicious and pretty.

If guys want to see true gushes, let her legs get going. Lay flat when she rides and be sure that your dick stays in while being up in her G. In missionary, keep yourself up and let her legs move. In either position, be aware that coital convulsions will likely expel your membership.

Good times.

Finally joined the site to start reviewing. Visited Nicole about 2 months ago. $200/hr.

Went up the stairs and rang the door. There was a big room with couches and a water dispenser. Was greeted by a girl (looks to be mid to late 30's) in white lingerie. Turns out it was Nicole. She holds my hand and brings me to a room (pink lights) with a bed, chair, and heater. I change into the robe and we head to the TS. Mechanical, but got a nice preview of BBBJ.
Back in the room, I go face down and she does a body rub and massage. I flip over for LFK while she plays with junior. She lowers her head and does an amazing BBBJ. I wanted to bust right then and there. I throw her onto her back and start DATY. She wasn't too receptive to fingering. On came the rubber and had her CG. Finished in mish. Afterwards we laid together and chatted (needed google to help me out a bit, I speak cantonese). Then we finished with another TS and off I went out into the cold.

Will try again.

Sara 1 hour $300 VIP

been going to Nancy for a while but I had a very good experience this time with Sara she
has the body of a petite gymnast, but I came to see her again for her head skills. She has perfected the tongue swirl BJ moves that I love. Not that many girls know how to do that. Plus the extended no-quit, until the last drop CIM.

Before the inevitable CIM finish she managed to wash me up in the shower (BBBJ preview there of course), give me a brief but solid massage, rim me from behind, blow me from behind, flip me over and tease my balls until I almost came from that alone, put the condom on and ride me CG for a bit. Switch to doggie for a little while too as her pussy got wetter. And came instantly with the tight pussy.

I recommend she’s a very fun girl

9/10 rating all around

Kayla 300 HR
After some back and forth texting trying to pick a girl and realizing Miku wasn’t going to Be available any times I wanted I settled on Kayla at mamasan recommendation, the mixed reviews had me worried but I was happy with the session

we started in the shower that was obviously very thorough she gave be the BOdy slide which is a waste of time imo,
Her rimming was pretty good she took water from the shower in her mouth and played around with that; then she gave me a very slow sensual BBBJ in the shower which was nice. Till I CIM and she let it drool out of her mouth and run down her body which was sexy. After drying off and going to the room she gave me a few min massage then back to kissing all around my thighs and kept asking if I wanted to fuck her but the slow sensual bbbj was still on my mind and I didn’t want that to stop, so after a few mins of that I JO while she sucked my balls. Overall I’d say it was a VIP ish session. I also didn’t want to fuck because her Vag was a little 2 meaty for my liking

Kayla
300/hr

I made a matinee reservation with Kayla over at Nancy's, and she let's me in just as another monger was leaving. She was wearing just a towel. Lol Nancy's is unusual in that there don't have a mms until the evening. The girls run the early show themselves and things run very smoothly.

First impression - very pretty GND girl with a big bright smile. I agree with another review that questioned her heritage because she definitely doesn't look pure Chinese. Even with zero makeup on she was still prettier than most out there. Made me wonder how beautiful Kayla would be if she were dressed up for the red carpet.

I really loved her body. Dark (Latina like) complexion, medium build, plump ass and legs, nice natural B's and a trim full bush. It was definitely lunchtime!

Kayla is definitely somewhat reserved by nature, but that made the passion progression more natural and enjoyable. Progressing slowly seemed like the way to go with her. Her LFK to DFK was on point, and I literally cat bathed every inch of her body and beautiful dark pussy including a deep Dato. Such a treat.

Kayla got very comfortable between my legs before she treated me to an excellent BBBJ with delightful attention to the boys and taint. Great suction ( no DT talent) but her gorgeous mouth and tongue almost made me bust.

We tried the sex chair that others have mentioned. Apparently she hasn't used it before, so after reviewing some diagrams together she rode my face and fucked me CG, but the chair highlight was her DS laying over the high end with a front row seat of the wall mirror. We eventually switched back to the bed but I need to revisit using that sex chair again soon.

Kayla can really really take a hard pounding. As her whimpering got louder I checked to see if she was OK and she was definitely loving full throttle without a hint of resistance or blocking, so go to town on this girl. I sure did.

I stopped short of cumming several times so I could build back up and explode violently. I knew she could take it as she closed her legs during Mish for great friction. I peaked again as she pulled me in for DFK as I was having my seizure. Lol
We ran off to finish the hour in the shower where we played and made out like a there wasn't a care in the world.

Kayla is a GND doll that got better and better as the session progressed. It felt so much like real life that I accepted that fantasy as true. Lol She said she's leaving next week but will return in March or April. I would definitely repeat with this this sexy little package. I really enjoy my visits to Nancy's where I'm always treated very well.

I am not a regular to the Queens scene at all. I was in the area so I hit up UG to read some reviews. I checked out websites and twitter/x pages to find out which places were close to where I was. A lot of these advertisers don’t give a good description of the area they are in, in their ads. It took a little research to discover that Nancy Spa was the closest advertiser to me. I was optimistic about it because most the of NYC reviews have high price points of $300+ and Nancy Spa had some reviews with rates that I am used to.

First thing I want to mention in the review is the location/venue. I think you are only going to find it, if you are looking for it. And if you are looking for it, you can’t miss it. Once you are inside, the difference from Nassau/Suffolk amps is night and day. It is impeccably clean with a nice waiting area (I did not wait), full rooms with full walls and locking doors and a clean smell. Full size mattresses in every room with fresh sheets, a “sex chair”, mirrors, and pink lighting.

When I decided on Nancy spa, I checked out their X and saw an ad for Riley. I was able to make an appointment right away and head on over. From the initial text to the greeting at the door was about 12 minutes. The pictures were not accurate, and if they are actually her, the filters/touch ups were overkill. That being said, they ARE a good representation of what she actually looks like and I was certainly pleased with her in person. She was about 26, 5’2, 105, man made C’s, very pretty face with nice lips. Nice little spinner body, with her only flaw being a C section. Much prettier than any local amp girl that I can remember.

Once in the room we communicated via translator app. I asked her how much and it was $160 for the half. I gave her $200 and was told the hour was $200, so I took the full hour. Once she came back we went for the table shower. She was playful and paid a ton of attention to the important parts, stroking and fondling. I had worked all day, so the shower was needed.

It should be mentioned that I was shot from work and I really did nothing to enhance the experience. When I go to a provider, it is because the build up is fogging my brain and I need to release without any BS that a civi can potentially add. I literally was only here because I was in the area and wanted to check it out for myself.

Back to the room, she gave me a light body to body rub which led to licking and BBJ. The view was nice and the mirror on the side for an alternate view added to the experience. It wasn’t the greatest, but she definitely worked hard. She tried to DT but to no avail, and it was a little toothy for me. I am blessed and cursed with a bit of extra girth, so just because it was toothy for me, I don’t expect it to be for everyone else. She went pretty hard for 10 minutes straight, no breaks, and I quick told her to stop. I knew I was going to cum and I wanted to fuck. We never discussed how many pops I can get for the hour. I told her to stop about a half a second too late and I had a minor orgasm and some cum leaked out. I love to edge so I am used to this. When she went back down for more BBJ some cum got in her mouth and she reacted, thinking I was finished. She told me it is only one pop for what I paid (on the app), I just said I know, and like the whole thing never happened, she kept jerking me off and eventually went back to BBJ, but not for long.

She put the bag on and told me to fuck her, which is exactly what I did. I started in mish and because I enjoyed the view, that is where I stayed until I popped. She seemed into it, she put my hand around her neck and she enjoyed that. I was gentle though. When I was done we just laid there and had an irrelevant conversation that neither of us understood. I still had 15 minutes left on my hour, but I was dead tired and wanted to go home

If I was in a better mood, I would have done a lot more. But that is on me.

All being said, I will absolutely return. I was happy with my experience with Riley, but I like variety so I will probably try someone else next time.

All in- $200

the only thing I can see some people having an issue with is the cameras everywhere (except the room). They didn’t bother me and I believe they are necessary these days for everyone’s safety.

I always thought all of these NYC reviews were just shills and bullshit. I stand corrected.

Sara $300 1 hour

I check on X here and there looking for something to grab my attention. Caught a pic of Sara and was interested. Looked young and petit. She was available as promised. Looks pretty as in the pic. Milky white skin and Pettit and fun size to play with but not scrawny and well proportional. Very soft body. Took a shower together and her BBJ is good. Back to the room she started me up with DFK then more BBJ, ball sucking, rimming, Cfs in missionary and standing missionary, Cowgirl. Wanted her mouth to finish and she got the job done with a BBJCIM. She was sweet and her service was good. Would recommend to try especially if you’re into Pettit types.

Kelly 300/hr

Made it over to Nancy's early today when the new girl Kelly was available. I had seen some nice pics of her on Twitter that were obviously taken at the spa. That's usually a good sign and I was right because she's 100% the girl on their feed.They must have been busy because she led me by the hand around the corner to the small room #5. This girl could lead me anywhere she wants. Lol

She's a tiny little spinner... under 5 ft for sure. Pretty face, inviting personality (zero English) nice curves and ass, c section scar (no big deal ). Her highlight looks-wise were magnificent perky B Cups with pink responsive nipples and an exceptionally pretty shaved pussy

Some thoughts on Kelly :

We luckily connected from the the word GO. To my delight she telegraphed that she was an affectionate kisser, but when I decided to slow play it she smiled in a knowing way. This led to several minutes of mutual near kisses, nose rubs, light licks, ear nibbles.... and eventually electrifying DFK.

Following the same theme, Kelly slow played a feather light cat bath and ST with her tongue with searing eye contact. Her tongue danced all over my body, nipples, BLS, taint before taking me into her mouth. She didn't go deep, but this angel's hot mouth, tongue and balanced suction were definitely from heaven.

A girl with his kind of vibe deserves to be devoured completely from head to toe, and I was glad to deliver it to her. Kelly enjoyed the feather light treatment I gave her plump nipples and appetizing pussy. The highlight there was her utter enjoyment of everything I did to her. Her nipple growth and tightness were like a sexual thermometer. She definitely had a fever. Lol Kelly orgasmed violently twice during DATY, the first when I was toying with her nipples and the second time while sitting on my face directing the friction she wanted on her clit.

Oh yeah.... we fucked too. She was tight and the fuckfest ran the gambit of DS/lazy /CG/Mish /and closed mish with no resistance or rushing on her part. I don't know if it's true, but she appeared to enjoy herself as much as I did. She's versitile... enjoying slow and sensual and a good pounding so pick you preference with this gal. Of note was her CG. She jackhammered me from above which usually gets me nervous about injury. But she did it in a way that kept me inside her just enough to make me feel safe.... Bless her heart. She also excelled at those slow shallow strokes when you can feel her pussy grab your shaft on the in and out.

After I built up to a massive explosion of my own, we stayed close, laughing and relishing the experience we just had. In true Geisha fashion, Kelly cleaned me up herself and put my shoes and socks on for me. A fresh water bottle and 3 green candies later I was floating down the stairs to get some lunch.

OK I'll wrap this up by saying I really really liked the genuine affection I experienced with Kelly. It doesn't happen often to this level and was as real as it gets in this hobby for me. Obviously YMMV but I predict she'll have a big fan club within the GFE lovers community and she'll deserve it. I'll be interested to see see if others experience the same high level experience I did with her. We used every second of the hour and I left thinking about another hour with her. I hope she stays here. She's a special one.... treat her right gentlemen. Nancy's for the win

Jasmine

$300 VIP

An AMP friend recommended I see Jasmine at Nancy’s and since his recommendation of Sunny was a huge success I knew I had to go. Sorry for the long post, feel free to skip to the end but I felt it’s important to describe the feeling not just the act especially since she has mixed reviews.
Texted penny, one of the easiest and most professional mms to work with, my pal is secretly in love with her.. who isn’t???

She knew who I was from the intro he made for Sunny and setup was a breeze then and now.

I didn’t review Sunny, I had a selfish moment, sorry I’m only human. I wanted to keep her to myself but her success squirted on the amp scene and she became an amp celeb in no time. This one, Jasmine I had to review.

Place is immaculate, you can eat off the floor. Penny keeps a tight ship when it comes to cleanliness, obviously!

Jasmine was superb at being friendly, she knew who I was and there was no need to explain and reintroduce, again, Penny keeps an organized appointment book .

Jasmine offered water and had me sit with her for a few minutes in the living room/waiting room to catch my breath and chat a bit about my preference and expectations with her, I found that extremely relaxing and odd at the same time. Never before I think the setup and layout allows for a more private upscale feel. Again, Penny.. lol. JK.

No more about Penny, it’s all Jazmine from now on.

I found Her to be beyond sexy with a little bit of a milfy hint, exactly as my friend described her.

She had on black fishnet stocking over a tiny skimpy black thong that didn’t leave much to the imagination yet it did. Perfect black on black combo. Black fishnet top, that kept her massive tits in check and they looked great. I was getting turned on just Loki g at her. We sat side by side and she was rubbing my inner thigh the whole time.

On the way to the room she held my hand and walked in front of me, I was hypnotized by her perfect ass. She caught me looking but I wasn’t shy about it, in perfect English she told me in a few minutes it’s all yours. Who talks like that?? I couldn’t wait!!
Finally In the room she helped me out of my pullover, pants and shoes not in that particular order. We got to mess around a little and when jr. was just about ready, I suggested a quick shower to cool things off to let the pill fully kick in. God damn she’s a good kisser. I donated the VIP rate of $300 they have a few options ask for what works for you, Penny is as straight as they come, she seems to really want to make sure you have a good time. I had to argue with her over text that I just wanted to vip rate even if I didn’t really use all the options that make it VIP, I explained that at my age my mood changes on the dime and I want the option just in case. No more Penny mention starting now!!

Jasmine led me to the shower, the one with the TS since it was free, they have two.

We soaped eachother and even though the VIP rate includes everything in the shower I was only interested in the basic since I wanted more time in the room. She was very sensual in the shower, washing from the front and back and being a very naughty girl.
Back in the room it was my turn to have it all. I had her put the stocking back on and enter the room as if we just met. I just had this vision of me eating her out with them on and that exactly what I did. Again everything is life is YMMV but just generally believe that you attract goodness with goodness, so I was good to Jasmine and Jasmine was definitely good to me! I was slow and aggressive in a fun way at times. We didn’t dfk we passionately kissed and teased eachother, I massaged her tits, they felt incredibly well done by nature. Reminded me of Poly’s breasts. I was eager to please her, drooling with enthusiasm and anticipation to taste her just like the little fantasy I had while talking to her, I finally came face to face with her Bald kitty. She’s not like anyone I had before, she stopped me and was very proud to announce that she shaves everyday and in a way looking to confirmation and approval, but no! I just told her “wait baby, I’m busy now”, spit at it and spent a quarter of the session in that state of mind, I could have eaten her all night.

I had her like butter in my mouth, moaning, grinding my face then my head in a thigh vise.

Jasmine gave me the thumbs up and plopped back down giggling with pleasure I assume/hope. I offered her water and I return she offers me one hell of bbj balls and all. I just laid there taking it in, enjoying every moment as she licked up and down the shaft, cradled my babies with care and sensitivity while maintaining that sex machine attitude. Looking down at Jasmine with a mouth full of nuts was amusing and unforgettable.

Up until this point we played nice with eachother. That all ended when she reached for the rubber that was awaiting to be stretched and go to work. As soon as she mounted me the nice Jasmine vanished and a beastly version of her appeared and fucked the hell out of me. I’ve seen some transformations of girls getting fucked, Fiona, Lisa, Poly, Helen, Lace. Sunny oh Sunny even Azu.. maybe I was lit maybe my pill was laced I don’t know what, at that moment it was all bout her finding her spot for maximum pleasure so I pushed and pushed I preyed for Jr. to do his part, not to disappoint me. Jasmine figured me out, she was facing me sitting on my lap, her hands around my neck her Breasts against my chest, jr. Deep In Her, she read my mind. As soon as she kissed me and went harder i felt it creeping up on me. I had to stop her and switch to doggy, if you’ve seen her ass then you know, if you haven’t, WTF are you waiting for?

I was fighting the urge during doggy and a quick version of mish, Jasmine was so intuitive she ripped off the rubber, turned around and let her head hang off bed/table for a face fuck. After a handful of pumps to the back of the throat, I filled her up CIM. She smiled at me upside down with her mouth closed. Jazmine then flipped over to face me and slowly opened her mouth for a load drip down on her natural beauties inviting me to massage them soaking wet. I busted hard, real hard with a few min to spare she offered me another round, a second pop but after I laughed and reveled my age, I countered with another few min of post nut cunnilingus, felt like the right thing to do.

Come to think of it, I don’t recommend Jasmine. Stay away and go somewhere else. I had a terrible time. lol

I read some mixed reviews of her and I hope this will set the record for some of you. Yeah Shen seems to have has a nose job, a little filler here and there but what she brings to the session in terms of power and sexual experience is not something you’ll find very often especially not at that rate.

Minnie 200 half

I prefer this spot because it’s always very clean. There’s always close parking. girls are always at least decent but usually pretty and sexy, and usually
Available not booked up. easy set up, and on my way home from work

Minnie had a night tight body, her face was meh and small a-b cup boobs but she had a nice toned stomach and legs small butt

Only had time for a 1/2 hour so skipper some better stuff and like to sometimes see new girls for a half, she suggested a condom for the bj but I offered a tip to not. Her BJ skilled started pretty boring but she gave the boys a lot of attention then couldn’t really get me to finish which I was trying to. So she rode me RCG till completion. Nice clean up and out the door. Overall a decent experience I’d probably prefer to see Jasmine or Kayla here again as she’s bustier and better BJ. Nancy is always very good and above average. There used to be a nice rotation or Latina gitls
But haven’t seen any there in awhile. Still recommend Nancy’s for the positives above

Uh oh, back to back reviews from me…. I’ll make this one wuick
Saw Jasmine 140 HH she she a great natural rack and she gives a really solid bbbj. She played with my balls the whole time she was blowing me and it kinda drove me wild. She’s got a sexy Asian milf give I like,… also she’s a very big pleaser this is my second time seeing her she she really aims to please and will go above and beyond. You can reference my other review of her if you’d like details but overall I suggest Jasmine

$300 1 hour VIP w/ Kelly

Saw the ads and stopped by for Kelly. She's a total spinner; tiny, slim and cute, plus with some breasts that suit her frame. No booty tho, as is the case with many spinners. Started with Table Shower with body rub, and the first thing you notice is how light her touch is, and then you notice her fuzzy shaved LS. Back in the room, we made out for what it seemed like hours before she started working on my kaijuu jr. Had a lot of fun trying multiple positions with such a tiny girl. LFK, DATY, 69, Mish, doggy, CG, lotus. Highly recommend her if you like a lot of cute energetic GFE, and if you like spinner-types she's here until the end of April.

Minnie 300/hr

Penny had a new girl that caught my attention after reading a review. When Minnie opened the door, I saw a real tall beauty in front of me. Very pretty face and eyes, delicate features, lean athletic type body, perky natural Bs, and a regular Asian ass that I've come to expect and enjoy. Lol The newest picture on Twitter is exactly her and she was wearing the same sailor type outfit so get your preview on X. She's definitely Chinese but I can see where someone could think Japanese. Regardless, she's very pretty.

I never focus on tattoos, but she has quite a few good size ones of animals scattered about. The bulldog kept looking at me but luckily I remained fearless as he was obviously tame. Lol

Minnie is naturally very affectionate with a very responsive body. To her delight, I stimulated her from head to toe. When I got to her ears, she had that fast twitchy recoil action. When I asked if she was OK she whispered "yes" and she placed my hand on her thigh so I could feel the prickly goose bumps on her otherwise silky skin. Well I can take a hint, so I continued stimulating her body eventually giving her pretty feet and toes the attention they deserved too! I love it when a girl enjoys that kind of pampering. I was happy to oblige.

Her pussy was very pretty with a little patch of hair just above. It was very balanced between delicate and meaty, and very delicious tasting. She got extremely wet and squeezed my hands as she neared her climax. I added some G-spot stim to her fuzzy button and then reached for the her nipples, sending her over the edge as I could feel her muscles spasm while she held my head in place. I would say she was appropriately vocal...definitely not over the top or anything. It played out so satisfying for the both of us. Oh regarding her nipples, she was so sensitive to stimulation that I wouldn't be surprised if she could orgasm from that alone but I'll need a second visit with her to test that theory.

Minnie is a tall girl, so she slid off the edge of the bed with her butt nearing the floor. That put her in perfect position for an absolutely stellar BBBJ /BLS with me standing in awe. It was toothless smooth and playful and she kept excellent pressure throughout, even when she went DT. There was no slobbering or saliva which is actually how I like it so I just let her go to town for quite a while. I eventually had to cut her off because we had some fucking to do.

Her favorite position is Mish (mine too) so we started there. Her pussy was very snug with some nice grab the shaft muscle control. From there the kissing and mutual body caressing just intensified naturally. After fucking in a few positions, I would say that only CG wasn't in good sync but that's probably on me because I often have trouble in that position. But we went Mish, closed Mish, CG, DS, lazy, and back to Mish for a great unrushed finish at the 55 minute mark.

Minnie still offered a cleanup shower together so we washed eachother and made out some more. We laughed together as she took some baby wipes to clean our ears after the tongue lashing we had given eachother. She was just delightful.

Oh... I missed a couple of acronyms if anyone cares. DATO yes, FIV yes, FIA no.

Her English is quite good, and she plans on being here about a month. She'll probably get plenty of attention because she deserves it. As a GFE provider she gets very good marks from me.

jasmine 160 HHR
she really is into every session, i only had a 1/2 and she still made it an amazing half hour, quick massage had me get on my knee and face fuck her a little, then she blew me and had the right amount of hand play with my balls and taint and let me full CIM which i love, if she had a better butt id be there evrtyday

Latina Camila

$300 VIP

The looming financial collapse is doing wonders for us with hot Latinas everywhere. This Camila exceeded expectations on all fronts. Different girl from the Camila i saw last week. I was expecting a big difference from photos but can confirm they are accurate minus inkage. Her ass, tits and everything else are well proportioned I probably had my hands around her waist 95% of the session. Be warned though she doesn’t speak a word of English, as Fobby as can be but to be honest the session went smoothly despite the language barrier. One of the few Latina providers I’ve had that seems to enjoy DFK. Shower was a watery mess, kissing, bbj, never had a Latina slide till now, not bad I wonder who thought her the routine, 69 and CIM before we rushed to the room.

She laid next to me and we messed around till I was hard again. Having my hands on her ass with her tits pressed up against me while making out was a sensory overload. She started sucking for a good 5 minutes before I took the lead the rest of the session. Started out with her riding on top and enjoyed the thunderous fap of her ass coming down on me. She took breaks in between strokes and grinded on my cock like she was trying to make manual gear shifts. After hitting 3rd gear I felt a little oil pressure building up, had to eat her out a bit before sliding back in from behind. Final 5 minutes were a pound-town powerhouse and I loved every second before unloading my second pop in the bag

Kayla

Small tits, petite (but don’t let that fool ya)and a nice ass and friendly attitude, pretty much sums up her in a package, ADORABLE! Initially was thrown off when she would only LFK me in the beginning after giving her some time to warm up, she showed me what she was saving g up for the shower. Nothing short of A+ talent in the shower, nice soft touch and build up before making contact with very sensitive areas, in a very pleasurable way. I always appreciate a through wash, paying attention to everything with good pressure. Cute butt felt nice on rotating body slide. BBBJ was enjoyable, not full on DT but relatively no teeth at all.

Back in the room she gave me a quick massage but got down to business within 5 minutes of returning. Sucked me off just enough to get me ready for action. Felt great riding on top but she didn’t have the stamina for a full on free range bull ride. Flipped her on the side for lazy side doggie or it could be called sideways mish, whatever. I got on top of her and gave a few deep hard strokes on missionary finally popping off in the bag. Got a nice hot towel wipe down a long soothing massage and an exhausting attempt for pop2 that never came (no pun intended). I was on my way out wayy happier than I came in. $300/60+ few more minutes + a small tip.

lmk about that pajama party.. I’m in.