Cassandra Cassidy Cassie 631-703-9607 Hicksville/Bethpage area current #516-806-8297

I used to have a handler . Yes I did . I was affiliated with other girls such as jada , Naomi, Sammi , jessica , Kendall and many others . So at that time I was being posted by a pimp. That's who takes the girls pictures . But I HAVE BEEN INDEPENDANT AND ON MY OWN for a while . But I will still stand firmly on what I said. I DONT OFFER BBFS BBBJS OR KISSING

I mean it doesn't really matter to me I know what I'm doing and what I don't do . Many o us girls go to other states and steal the bios and then just change the number so that could have been a simple mistake . But as I said, I don't and have never provided those services . I also posted my results from May 2016. I'm a clean girl , always have been and always will . I know I have reviews on ***
That's just great. So you're not a dirty whore. You're a thief instead, stealing other girls' ads. Great. Class act. Good to know.

But now you've posted the name of that review site twice, even after I've warned you. SO, YOU ARE DONE HERE. Your thread(s) will be closed tonight. No one will be allowed to post about you after that. No one will care about you anymore.

I used to have a handler . Yes I did . I was affiliated with other girls such as jada , Naomi, Sammi , jessica , Kendall and many others . So at that time I was being posted by a pimp. That's who takes the girls pictures . But I HAVE BEEN INDEPENDANT AND ON MY OWN for a while . But I will still stand firmly on what I said. I DONT OFFER BBFS BBBJS OR KISSING
Well, then your pimp screwed up and got you banned from here, so take it up with him. YOU ASKED FOR PROOF. YOU GOT IT. Be gone with you.

Incase u haven't noticed a lot of the girls have the same bios . They all do the same thing !!!!!!!! It's crazy how your quick to say someone is doing something .. Find a review that says I actually performed those services before being so rude and disrespectful !
That's just great. So you're not a dirty whore. You're a thief instead, stealing other girls' ads. Great. Class act. Good to know.

But now you've posted the name of that review site twice, even after I've warned you. SO, YOU ARE DONE HERE. Your thread(s) will be closed tonight. No one will be allowed to post about you after that. No one will care about you anymore.

It happened 2x and never again your saying right ... Maybe I didn't notice it the first time and I did the last time and corrected it . Like this is unbelievable

It happened 2x and never again your saying right ... Maybe I didn't notice it the first time and I did the last time and corrected it . Like this is unbelievable
That is twice too many. Here is my take. You are probably right in that you don't perform that service. There were enough ads specifying "safe services" that I really beleive that. Too bad you can't prove it.

You asked for proof that advertised you do. Members provided it. The fact that either you ripped off someone else's ad or allowed your pimp to write your ad also says volumes about your character. What you are doing now is akin to what the Trump campaign did for a day in denying that Melania's speech plagirized Michelle Obama's speech. It wasn't until they got the speechwriter to fall on her sword that the truth came out. So, get your former pimp to come on here and admit he wrote the ad and lied about that service. :rolleyes:

Coming from men who never seen me .
Yes, and those men reported that you advertised an unsafe practice. They never said you actually offered it to them. They merely said they saw ads for it. They are not lying about what they saw. About what we all saw.
Why do you care so much? No one has even reviewed you for this thread. Even after I gave you consideration and updated the thread title with all your names and the new phone number. And not one of your fans saw fit to bother posting a review here?

You're stupid if you think all these girls are independent . Idc my regulars and people who actually seen me know what's up. Half of u jerks got fronted on and didn't get a chance to see me so I understand why your mad . Enjoy your days jerks .
That is twice too many. Here is my take. You are probably right in that you don't perform that service. There were enough ads specifying "safe services" that I really beleive that. Too bad you can't prove it.

You asked for proof that advertised you do. Members provided it. The fact that either you ripped off someone else's ad or allowed your pimp to write your ad also says volumes about your character. What you are doing now is akin to what the Trump campaign did for a day in denying that Melania's speech plagirized Michelle Obama's speech. It wasn't until they got the speechwriter to fall on her sword that the truth came out. So, get your former pimp to come on here and admit he wrote the ad and lied about that service. :rolleyes:

Incase u haven't noticed a lot of the girls have the same bios . They all do the same thing !!!!!!!! It's crazy how your quick to say someone is doing something .. Find a review that says I actually performed those services before being so rude and disrespectful !
If we can't believe your ads, why should we believe your reviews? And you have no reviews here. I only saw 4 reviews on that other site. And since you have to be a member on that TERrible site, we can't see details, so who knows what the hell anyone wrote about you.

You're stupid if you think all these girls are independent . Idc my regulars and people who actually seen me know what's up. Half of u jerks got fronted on and didn't get a chance to see me so I understand why your mad . Enjoy your days jerks .
Where did I or any other member mention "independents" on here? How did we get fronted? Seems that you did when it was proven that you advertised creampies.

Oh, you're leaving. Don't let the door hit you in the ass on the way out.

I've been a regular for some time now. Saw her at different locations and she's into safe fun only. Nothing was ever done bare . And no cream pie was ever on the menu. Great provider - safe and cool

Are you a female because you damn sure like sitting here and going back-and-forth with me speaking on shit you don't know about like a fucking bitch grow the fuck up you been on this website all day with me get a life
Where did I or any other member mention "independents" on here? How did we get fronted? Seems that you did when it was proven that you advertised creampies.

Oh, you're leaving. Don't let the door hit you in the ass on the way out.

Okay. Final thoughts before I kiss this thread goodbye and close it.

Cassandra's vehement denial leads me to believe that either this site has so much power in the hobby world that the mere accusastion she was providing unsafe services was enough to make her come on here and protect her brand or that she really doesn't provide that service and it bothered her to read that. As much as I think this site is the premier review site in the metropolitan region, I don't believe that providers are all that concerned about it affecting their business. So, I'm inclined to beleive that this girl was actually upset by the allegation. Too bad she had allowed the unsafe practice to be published though. That is 100% on her, whether because she lifted the ad copy or she allowed her pimp to write the ad. She has to take responsibility for it either way. Maybe had she not played the Trump card and come right out and owned up to the screw-up, the controversy would have been over quickly.

Conversely, the same can be said for the accusers. Had proof been posted at the get-go, this also would have been over rather quickly. The next time you have the urge to write, "I remember seeing a provider's ad that said...," you had better back that up immediately with visible proof. A screen capture or a copy-and-paste of the ad is necessary. An ad link is not sufficient. If no visible proof is posted, the comment will be deleted. Any follow-up comments asking why the post was deleted will also be deleted. And if that dialogue continues, the member will be deleted, as in banned. (Slinky is a man of few words and simple action. He has continually pointed out to me the futility in my explaining my actions and allowing things to proceed in the hope they will resolve themselves. Yet, I persist in trying. I finally see the light.)

Steveoo, thank you for finally posting the proof. I apoligize if my comments led you to believe that I thought you were lying. I did think you may have been mistaken and confused her ads with someone else. But you proved otherwise and can take solace in that. To the Gr8 one, thanks also for initially showing me proof. But points off for the "backsies" and deleting it, making it necessary for steveoo to post proof himself. Although, in retropsect and as I pointed out at the time, he should have done that in the first place.

I will allow this thread to stay open through the evening to allow for any final comments from members.

Are you a female because you damn sure like sitting here and going back-and-forth with me speaking on shit you don't know about like a fucking bitch grow the fuck up you been on this website all day with me get a life
I know what I read. I read your ads. 'Nuff said. It's my function on here to be on this website monitoring content. All day, all night, if necessary. How much business are you doing that you have time for this shit.
For someone who gave you the benefit of the doubt about your core issue, you should be thanking me instead of cursing me out. You are showing more character traits now. Quit while you're ahead.

SLLLLLLAAAAAANNNNNNDDDDDDEEEEEERRRRRRRRRRR YOU ARE SAYING I DO BARE BUT THERE IS STILL NO ACTUAL PROOF THAT IT IS ACTUALLY BEING DONE SO HOW THE HELL COULD U SAY SO ?!?! YOU CANTT WHO ARE U TO TELL ME WHAT IM DOING ?!?!