Nancy Spa Reviews & Discussion 516-323-2388 Please note the new number

billyS

Reign of Terror
Sunny
300 VIP

So I stopped by Nancy's to ring in the new year properly. Penny sits me down for a chit chat that made me feel like I'm back in catholic grammar school with sister MaryEllen. Turns out she wants me to try a new girl that arrived a half hour ago from out of state. In a somber tone Penny tells me "She's very very special , very sexual, and she squirts". I'm speechless

I'm waiting in the pink paradise suite and Sunny comes in with a very pretty fresh face wearing a black lace dress, average height, shoulder length hair, nice shapely booty and legs, superb B/C breasts with talk back nipples, and a few tattoos on her back to top things off. Classy and elegant come to mind when describing her.... beautiful girl with A confidant swagger.

She wastes no time leaning in for a a DFK and grabbing Jr as my heart skipped a beat. But is she really special? You can decide for yourself but here's a few entries off her highlight reel: I apologize if this gets lengthy but a special girl deserves a full review.

She's a very aggressive (tongue probing) kisser and and aggressive lover. She knows what she likes and isn't afraid to let you know it . Foreplay was excellent, vocal and varied including cat bath, BBBJ, BLS with extra attention to my sack and taint, DATY and responsive nipple play all while maintaining searing eye contact.

When Sunny laid back I mounted her with my knees on either side of her body. I shimmied forward and she raised her hands over her head crossing at the wrists like she was in restraints. Stunningly submissive view that is seared in my memory. She remained totally relaxed as I face fucked her any way I wanted. It was beyond incredible because she kept her mouth and tongue relaxed throughout but applied perfect pressure like I was fucking her shaved goodness.

We switched up and she smiled devilishly when he she realized I was going to devour her. Sunny attempted a 69 position but I find that position distracting so I redirected her to mount my face with her pussy. She proceeded to face fuck me with a vengeance and enthusiasm that I cannot describe fairly . Guys, just see her.

She boxed my ears with her thighs and unloaded her first gushing orgasm all over my face , bed, hardwood flooring, the wall,and I think White Castle across the street (but I cannot confirm that) I kid you not (Now I know why she spread a towel out) And she was just warming up

I fingered her clit and she grabbed my hand to insert 2 fingers as she assisted in aggressive G spot stimulation. More amazing squiring that ruined the bedsheets.

This is going on too long so I'll just give you a little more :

She fucks the same way....high energy and very aggressive. CG/ACG was both grinding and fast paced. But beware, she almost exits you and slams down hard so I playfully reigned her in to a avoid injury. She's well worth the risk though.

Mish and closed Mish were my personal favorite with this vixen. She wanted me hard and deep with friction and DFK continuously. So what happened?? She looked at me wide eyed as I felt an odd pressure. She pushed me away to break the coital seal and release another gush of her juices trapped under pressure. {Fire in the hole!!!} Then we continued to fuck and she released again the same way. Whew. We fucked and grinded and twisted until I eventually came harder and longer than I can remember while she continued talking dirty in a sweet way. It was a perfect climax.

OK there's much more but I'll end this novel with an important point:

Was this messy? Absolutely
But was it dirty, sticky, or off putting? Absolutely not! Everything felt absolutely clean and fresh which surprised me actually. Sunny loved me with abandon for an hour and everything was as beautiful an experience as I could hope for. I honestly don't know who enjoyed the experience more.... me or her. (just stay away from her butt... no DATO on the menu) I barely noticed. Lol

After a much needed shower with her, I got dressed and thanked Penny for an amazing recommendation. What a treat I had today!

Guys, if you want a firestorm of sexuality and possible waterworks , enjoy Sunny's genuine energy and her beautifully open womanhood. She was worth every penny (no pun intended) of the 300 vip rate and I feel like I got a deal. And I must say that although her nautical talents are highlighted in my review, that's not what makes her a great provider. She earned my affection on many different levels. Obviously I recommend her, and if you don't enjoy her I won't lobby to get you a refund, but I'll listen to your lunacy and try to get you the psychiatric help you really need. Seeing and enjoying her is a no brainer....just bring along your snorkel just in case. Happy new year gents.
Was the sex raw or covered?
Did you cum inside her?

Sunny at Nancy's,
30’s 5’1, athletic figure, c-cup, some tattoos (one on upper back and tramp stamp)
Sunny met me at the door, she was cute in a black party dress. She looks like the lady in the pictures. She is slightly 5 feet tall with a athletic figure and nice natural c-cups. She lead me to her room and we took care of the donation. I clarified that I wanted 45 mins with the help of the translator app. We started with a table shower. I’m face down and she does a thorough scrub, played with butt crack and teased the boys. She did not undress in the shower so there was no nuru action. On the flip, more thorough cleaning, playing attention to junior. Back in the room, she insisted I go face down head through the hole of the bed for a 10-minute massage. She has strong hands and doe a very therapeutic massage. It was better that the massage that I got at a real spa. I’m groping her legs and butt, but she was telling me “Massage first”. I can feel that she as a very athletic body, strong muscles and little body fat. After the massage, she took off the dress and continues the massage but include the body slide. Whenever I would look up to look at her she would push my face back down into the massage table hole. She was at the front of the table and proceed to slide on on top off me naked. She kissed me down the back and when she got to by butt I can feel her tongue along the crack of my ass. I can feel her tongue dart into my starfish as she licked the crack of my ass. She maneuvered under neath me and started to lick the boys. I get on all four to give her easier access. She is underneath me and started a bbbj. She was encouraging me to face fuck her. She seemed to be enjoying getting face fucked. After a few minutes of face fucking, I started to DATY on her shaved pussy. She has a small pussy with meaty lips and she seemed to enjoy DATY. The cover goes on and she starts in CG/ACG. She is grinding on top of me and she squirted all over me. After she squirted, I started to fuck up at her as she squatted over my dick. This caused her to squirt some more. I was surprised by the squirting but it was nice to see that she was also having fun during the session. We switched to missionary so that we can be more comfortable. I fucked her good in MISH and she must of squirt 2-3 more times. During MISH, Sunny was very vocal with “Fuck me, Fuck me” and she was slightly choking me with her hand a few times. We took a break for some Bbbj/HJ. She then got on top of me in CW position and away rubbing her pussy on my dick. I started to rub my dick on her clit really fast, and that caused her to squirt some more. I was surprised at how much and often she squirted. We resumed the MISH position and I rubbed my cock on her clit some more and BAM, she squirts some more. She proceed with more BBBJ/HJ but was not able to finished before the clock ran out. I think that I was too distracted on seeing how many times that I can was getting Sunny to squirt. Sunny and I do another quick shower, before she helped me get dress. If you like a girl that squirts, Sunny is the person for you.

Damage: $200/45 mins

Sunny VIP $300 hr

My advise for anyone that is going to see Sunny, bring a bucket and a mop and maybe some swim goggles. Its gonna get wet.

Sunny met me at the door in a tight red dress. She is little but everything is in great proportion. Great bod and cute face.
She brings me to the room and we take care of the bill. Off to the shower.

Shower was fun, after a good cleaning she climbed on top and gave a nice nuru. She is shaved with a little stubble and it felt good as she slide up and down my back and ass. Flipped and got the same on the front...rubbing her meat curtains on my shaft. Jump off the table and get dried off. As she is drying off my legs she kneels in front and starts a BBBJ which quickly went to DT. She had no problem getting it all in there.

Back to the room and she puts me face down on the table telling me she'll do a 10 minute massage. This girl has legit massage skills. She took direction really well--I have an injury on one side of my neck and asked her to go softer on that side. She was very good at making the adjustment. Used a small amount of oil and did my back and legs and arms

The massage came to an end and the kitty bath started. Still face down and she covered every inch. Sunny was in control of the whole time. She was not forceful but did what she wanted to do...if I moved and she didnt like it she moved me where she wanted. She gave a slight domination vibe which I really liked. Kitty bath lead to a deep go at my brown eye. She had no issue getting in there. This eventually lead me to getting on all fours. She flipped under me and started a BBBJ with finger play to the starfish.

I flipped at this point and worked my way up her to continue the BBBJ, which turned into a DT face fuck. So here is where the weather changed and it started to rain. I was ready to get in her. On went the cover and we started in mish. After a few minutes she just released this fire hose of squirt. I mean it was every where. Never had that happen before. OMG was it hot..continued in mish and then standing mish...she continued to squirt. I could feel the pressure building up inside of her. We would stop pumping and she would back out a little and the water works would fly.

I also noticed at this point that she liked to keep her hair draped down over her face. Only pushing it back every now and then for a DFK. Another sexy and calculated move I believe...she only showed her face when she wanted to.

Switched it up to CG/ACG, same squirts through out and some dirty talk. Was getting tired by this point. We were both soaked with her juices. Sunny finished me off with nice HJ. I was a wet spent noodle at the end. What a workout.

We went to the shower and Sunny did a nice clean up. Got dressed and went on my way.
Sunny is a pro, in all aspects. She is strong, sexy and the squirting is something to be seen. A+++++ for Sunny. Will definitely repeat

Serena 200$ HH

cute little girl, very petite and a nice shapely small butt. It’s small but great shape, her boobs are fake but nice and a good ratio to her body. She did some sexy flirty stuff kept trying to kiss me but I’m not into that. She took my 160 and told me get naked she’d brb.

I was naked and she had me sit on edge of bet and reached for a rubber I said I prefer bbbj and she said ok 40$ tip, she gives me a solid bbbj lots of licking and a little
Ball play, when she got naked her bush is huge which I dislike soo I was planning on just a bbbj I lay down in bed next and she gets to work in a even more solid bbbj till I CIM she didn’t seem thrilled about it but it was obvious it was coming. After clean up she kept saying to see her next time I come. I’m torn on repeating I’m more into the latinas but who knows now I’ll geel
In a pinch one day as this place is in my commute home from work every day

Sunny - $300 vip

Been hearing all the hype about Sunny the squirter from other members so I had to take the plunge. I've always loved squirters, and have been looking for one who matched the energy and enthusiasm for sex like Lucy from Z-one spa did back in the days. With rain in the forecast, I thought it was appropriate that I head out and get wet!

The usual text to Penny and set up was easy. Arrived at the location a few minutes early because I found parking easily and quickly. Greeted at the door by another provider, milfy type who thought I was her client but I was there for the waterworks and I specifically asked for Sunny.

Got to the room, disrobed and waited a few minutes for Sunny to enter. Pics on their X profile is accurate. She is about 5'2 , GND looking type with short chin length hair. She immediately grabbed my clothes and said "change room". I actually liked the room I was provided but whatever you want, Sunny. Went to another room which was a bit smaller, but I see towels on top of the bed, so I had that a-ha moment. It's about to rain indoors too.

Gave her the donation and we were off to the races. Table shower was fun, she washed all the bits and did a nude nuru slide on my back and also on the flip. On the flip she mounted me cg style and rubbed her kitty on my pole p2p, choked me a bit before she squirted as I pinched her nipples and choked her back. At this moment, I knew she was game to some nice semi rough play. Preview bbj before drying up, listerine blue toast and headed back to the room.

Back in the room, I took control and laid her down, no pretense of a massage, I was here for action. Making out with her and fingering her pussy. I inserted a digit, then two and started stimulating her spot. I could feel the eruption coming, and she took my wrist and started shoving it in and out faster before squirt #2. Continued making out and servicing her with FIV until she reached squirt 4, and then switched to face fucking in a 69 position with me on top and fingering her until squirts 5-7.

At this point, she wanted me to fuck so we put on the hat. and I put her in mish. I felt that was the best position for her to gush so I did that for a while until she squirted another 3-4 times. Switched to doggy and went harder, pulling her hair and pinching her nips while I banged away. Every now and then she would squirt hard and I was standing on the floor by the edge of the bed, which made it a bit slippery. Man, I adore this girl. She really likes sex and I can see her enthusiasm in her eyes as we fucked.

Switched back to mish, prone bone, side spooning, cg, back to mish, back to doggy. All this time, she was squirting every few minutes. The amount was impressive, reminded me of Cytherea the Adult star. And every time she squirted, I kept going back in without letting her rest so the intensity would be even more for the next O. If I had to tally up the number of times she gushed on me it had to be almost 25 times. I was in squirt heaven.

The hour was almost up. I knew I had to bust soon, so I took off the condom and had her bbj me to completion and CIM. Both covered in sweat and squirt (she looked so sexy with her hair all matted to her face, with some of my cum on her lips) we head to the shower to clean up and blue toast again before I head out into the rain.

Had another great experience here at Nancy's and ymmv with providers but I feel like I am batting 1000. Sunny is awesome.

Kayla, VIP $300- paid for hour, received 40 minutes not VIP at all.

After hearing so many rave reviews of Nancy’s, I had to go check it out myself. I finally had some free time the other night and texted to make an appointment with Kayla based on her Twitter photos (which are accurate by the way).

I get to the location and Kayla greets me at the door wearing a robe but in the same black nighty she poses in on Twitter underneath. One titty was hanging out lol. So I thought to myself this is going to be awesome. Well it wasn’t.

First off she speaks ZERO English. Except for the words cold, shower and shoes, not a lick of English beyond that was spoken. I paid for the VIP service, and received basically a dead fish for an hour.

We go the room and hand over the donation. There was no kissing, no preview bbbj, nothing. Table shower was about as sensual as watering my lawn. We got back to the room and she started by putting a condom on, had no clue how to. The tries to give me a CBJ, and I looked at her like I paid for VIP wtf? Nothing…blank stare…no one home. Whatever fine, she sucks and blow in the bag. Then in google translate she asks if I want a massage. Sure why not. She gets on my back and starts poking around. Useless and waste of time. She strokes my leg for 6 seconds, before she starts soft touch and licking my ass. I turn over and finally get my bbbj. Hooray this is turning around I think.

Ok so now I’m ready to bang, and she just kind of laid there waiting to get plowed. Out of frustration I just picked her and banged her standing mish, then flipped her for doggy. One thing I will say, the pussy was very nice, and her body is lovely. The view of that ass in doggy was a sight to behold. I just wished she was into it all.

Anyway, she is cute, place is nice, but I would rather spend that kind of money elsewhere for a premium experience, not a hot zombie. Will not repeat with her.

Sara
300 VIP

I braved the "big flurry" and ski lifted up the stairs to the front door door with Sara peeking out from behind. She's a pretty girl with classic Chinese features. She's not model pretty but more cooed cute with her sexy schoolgirl outfit (same as their Twitter feed). I was happy with what I saw until she dropped her bra..... revealing.....

Let me just say that I have a personal preference for smaller natural breasts with responsive nipples. Well what Sara displayed can only be described by me as "perfect" B cups with succulent gum drop nipples that had billions of nerve endings ready to fire. As I lightly touched one of them, she she nodded to me in approval. I didn't need to know much more from there. I was gonna like her....

Some highlights of my visit

Great.... absolutely great affectionate kisser, complete with some playful fake reluctance. She was all in making out and her obvious enjoyment of it was as GFE as it gets. My mantra is "Great sex starts with great kissing",and we were off to a fabulous start.

She slyly smiled at me and tied her hair up during her cat bath so I could watch her play my body like a fiddle. That was so fucking hot I still see it when I close my eyes. Her BBBJ started soft and light, with delicate nibbles around every inch of my balls and taint. She then worked my shaft and head with a balance of light licks and strong suction. She didn't go deep, but the sensations gave me goosebumps.

Sara knew what was coming as she lied back and relaxed her arms back over her head. I feasted on her perfect breast's and pussy and tapped her nipples till they swelled to near explosion. DATY and DATO were intense as she wrapped my head and neck with her thighs. When I momentarily stopped reaching up for her nipples, she licked her finger and played with them herself. A girl after my own heart for sure.

BTW her pussy was predominantly shaved, but there were a couple of tiny patches if short hair to marvel at like she missed a few spots shaving in the dark. I got over the trauma of that quite quickly. Lol

We fucked and fucked like horney teenagers. By the letters it was LFK, DFK, BBBJ, DATY, DATO Mish, closed Mish, CG, DS, lazy, and back to Mish (no FIV allowed) . Her CG was lively and bordering on dangerous (a pet peeve of mine) so I grabbed her hips to maintain control. Bottom line with Sara , she's versitile and can definitely take a pounding if that's your pleasure.

She came her way, with her pussy lips tightening around my member giving off a blast of heat. I came my way, during DFK and forcefully grinding on her her at the 55 minute mark. Her tight box squeezed every last drop out of me to finish out the VIP treatment she gave me.

We laughed and had a serving of post sex translation app. She plans on staying another month before heading back to China. I plan on seeing her again before she leaves. I know we often say that, but I really mean it this time. Excellent provider with loads of positive sexual energy. Enjoy her gentlemen.

Nicole

Went in and rolled the dice and got Nicole. I was happy with what I saw and decided to stay.
Have to add that there is a newly locked front door, where you’ll have to be buzzed in while you’re standing outside. Just an FYI.
Gave up front the donations so there were no interruptions. 200HR.
Went to TS. Nothing special.
Came back and she is very friendly and took everything off. Looked good to me! Petite girl that you can have fun with!
Massage was non existent.
Slight LFK
BBJ was inconsistent. Didn’t go all the way down and kept switching from shaft to balls. Gave her instructions but she didn’t listen and thought her routine was best.
On goes the cap and I told her to hop on. Wow…what a dead fish. She literally just sat on top of me and didn’t move. Probably the worst I’ve ever seen with that.
Maybe it’s the position so decided to throw her into mish. Same
And then DS….same…
No movement. Just waiting for you to hit it which I did but no rhythm or anything.
On top of that, she is loose! I didn’t feel much grip from her.
As nice and friendly as she is, this was the worst I’ve had at this place.
Definitely, do not recommend.

Nicole $200 1-hour

went to see if I can find a gem at this place. Picked Nicole. Looks to my liking. Smooth black shoulder length hair, big nice tits. No ass. Ok face. Shy attitude. Was not disappointed with looks. Went to the TS and nothing to write about. Standard cleaning and no DFK, rimming BBJ etc.. back in the room she undressed and started kissing my chest, biting My nipples. A little DFK, but her style is a bit peculiar in DFK. Gave an ok BBJ. I wanted to pound her out but she is delicate and told me to take it easy. Did a few positions until I finished. She seems new compared to other providers I’ve seen, and has good potential. I won’t repeat, but she’s not bad and will make someone who like delicate shy girls happy.

Cherry
$300 + $20
Chinese
28 ??
Cherry is Petite (5' 0"), Spinner/ border line spinner, 95 lbs, skinny waist. Chinese with slight tan (salon), beautiful face, nice eyelashes and smile, black hair, shaved pussy. NICE firm perky B boobs, great nipples that are response. Best is her CUTE round, PETITE, squeezable butt. Looked like a fox tattoo just below her waist (covered by panties). Looked very sexy in white sports bra and short pleated pink & gray skirt and white g- string panties.

I ring bell and a very cute girl opens the door. I verify that she is Cherry, and after the shoe exchange, she takes me right to the room.

She looks very sexy in a short skirt and white bra, but her clothes come off quickly and so do mine.

This session was a pre-arranged sex-ploration / learning session. CHERRY is the teacher. I had asked Penny a few days earlier if it was OK to explore the "tantra chair" in the room. I had noticed one in at least two rooms, but they were never used.

Warning YMMV:
I am on the cheap side, so I rarely go with VIP services. However, the sex chair seemed to be an OK time to splurge. You may receive some of the experiences below at the regular rate (but YMMV).

Once naked, we hug and squeeze and play while standing. Cherry is sensual and forward with touching. She was a little hesitant to kiss (open to it but acted like she was waiting for me to approve). My advice: if she puts her lips near yours and looks in your eyes - just kiss her if that's your thing. I hesitated (but won't miss the opportunity next time. Lots of touching privates and some brief (safe) P2P brushes but no penetration.

She puts a towel on the bed and exits the room. I'm expecting a TS when she returns. She left the supplies in the other room. She motions to the bed OR THE SEX CHAIR!!! Penny had communicated well.

1. Sex-Ploration 1
She lays down in the curve with her VERY BEAUTIFUL PUSSY at the edge of the lower side. I get on my knees. We adjust so she is comfortable. She smells great! Good sign. She is slightly wet. Another good sign. DATY is enjoyable. She is responsive (a few wording english and some in Chinese. I sense she is really enjoying this (not faking). She is not silent, nor is she screaming in ecstacy. Her motions are responsive, and I sense a build-up, but nothing for sure. I keep going. Her breathing and motions increase until she gets quite loud and has a shaking orgasm. I think we better rest.
2. Sex-Ploration 2
We just cuddle on the bed for just a a minute or two (my dick right between her legs/butt cheek (next to her pussy). I'm ok if we stay here longer, but she motions for BBJ. I'm ready to fuck and she just came. I thought let's keep the pussy excited. I grab a condom and open it. I was surprised how lubricated they were (must be a special kind). We start fucking in missionary and she gets wild. She is very very very, very tight (OMFG tight). We fuck like teenagers (hard & fast, but I only went deep a couple times. She cums hard again pretty quickly. We fuck more - slowly and deep for a while and not sure if she had a 3rd orgasm. We quickly get up and move to the sex chair to keep going. No rest for Cherry the energizer bunny. She wants to go more.

3.Sex-Ploration 3
She leans over the high end of the sex chair (head down towards the middle of chair - ass up - pussy exposed and feet on the ground spread for standing (her bent over) doggy style. I pound away until she cums. She has a great ass and thus view is good. She just relaxes a minute leaning over the chair.

4. Sex-Ploration 4
We try doggy on the bed for a while to compare with the chair, but neither of us cum. With translate phone she says she likes doggy on chair and bed the same. DATY and Missionary orgasm were best.

5. Sex-Ploration 5
CG and RCG. We try CG on the bed and I cum right away. She starts out slow. I like how she gets face to date but with ger face just outside my shoulders. She gets a good rhythm going and "pulses" fast to bring me over the edge. We did not get a chance to try Asian CG. I'm exhausted. She still has energy. So she starts with a massage of my legs, which is so relaxing.

6. Sex-Ploration 6
Still naked, but I'm too tired for sex, we practice about 8 different tantra sex positions we found on the internet for sex chairs. I want to try her chair version of ACG/RCG/CG next time. She had me take a picture of her on HER phone with her on the sex chair in a few positions.
I brought a couple of pairs of yoga pants as a gift (size XS). The girls here say they like black yoga pants. She tries them on, and she looks great (accents her cute little butt too). My time is almost up. I am very happy and ask for a TS on the way out.

7. Sex-Ploration 7
Longer than expected table shower. In the shower, she has me lay face down with a head rest and cloth for face and dick leakage. I did not know her plans, but she proceeded with an FBSM. She massaged my back, butt, and legs. Also did some things that seemed designed to improve my circulation. She really took her time, and we are already over the hour. But she is not finished. She climbs on totally naked (bare pussy pressed against me) and does another deep muscle massage. As she is doing my shouders, her pussy is pressing against my butt. I can feel her warmth and wetness . She works her way down to my calfs using hands and pussy and tits expertly. She rinses me off and ask me to turn over.

8. Sex-Ploration 8
FBSM front side using hand, tits, pussy and mouth.
She rinses well with listerine, so I'm expecting BBJ, and I am correct, but I underestimated her. I get a full in body massage with her tits and hand and some P2P (put my dick right between her pussy lips and rubbed her clut up and down my shaft). No discussion or attempt to insert. She rinses me off (I'm thinking no bbj). But she climbs back on the tables AND ASKS if BBJ is OK. I motion yes. She is great (remember we skipped bbj in the room. After about 5 minutes I let her know it's not going to happen. She doesn't quite understand ( the translator phone is not with us). I try to signal that it will take at least 10 more minutes for me to cum . She points to her mouth and smiles. She just kept going for a long long time - maybe 15 minutes until I came in her mouth CIM. BTW during this time I heard two other girls getting railed with about 6 screaming orgasms from other rooms. I think this was a 90 minute session.

I only brought an extra $20 and said I would tip more next time. She said it was ok and she liked the chair fun.

It was a great session. Dried off and back in the room (with the translator), I suggested we try more positions on the sex chair when I come back. She said she had just arrived and would be ger for a while. I love petite girls with perky boobs (not too big) and a cute little butt.

Her vice grip pussy and energy was amazing.

I hope the other girls think about using the sex chair, but I am happy to sexplore more with Cherry

I highly recommend Cherry who has quickly moved very high if not at the top of my list.

Sunny $340 HR . BBJ Rim CIM Snowball CFS

Texted 11 am for a 1 pm appt. Very smooth process got me in there with no problem .

Everything describing her is accurate we were kissing and petting from the greeting area right into the room . Door closed I antied up and she ripped off both our clothes .

I massaged her skenes gland and the gushing was immediate that was fucking hard to top definitely not to be missed .

The next 30 min. was all oral then CFS choking and waterworks ending with passionate slow BBJ CIM and a rare snowballing while I fingered her non stop squirting hole .

5 min. break then a nice hard backrub no rush rimjob BBJ and CIM then shower and chit chat to run out the clock .

She's all about kinks glad I brought some of mine she's glad to indulge them . I'm an older guy with a short bucket list that got shorter with her and kudos for coaxing a solid round 2 from me . Stopped in the place downstairs on the way out for some excellent wings btw .

Sunny $340 HR . BBJ Rim CIM Snowball CFS

Texted 11 am for a 1 pm appt. Very smooth process got me in there with no problem .

Everything describing her is accurate we were kissing and petting from the greeting area right into the room . Door closed I antied up and she ripped off both our clothes .

I massaged her skenes gland and the gushing was immediate that was fucking hard to top definitely not to be missed .

The next 30 min. was all oral then CFS choking and waterworks ending with passionate slow BBJ CIM and a rare snowballing while I fingered her non stop squirting hole .

5 min. break then a nice hard backrub no rush rimjob BBJ and CIM then shower and chit chat to run out the clock .

She's all about kinks glad I brought some of mine she's glad to indulge them . I'm an older guy with a short bucket list that got shorter with her and kudos for coaxing a solid round 2 from me . Stopped in the place downstairs on the way out for some excellent wings btw .
Her price went up by 140????
I was paying 200 an hour

Yes, it went up. I had a visit planned for $200 obe morning. She left the day before. When she returned Penny explained why the price increase (not Penny's idea).
When she returned I chose to see the other ladies for $200 / hour.

I did splurge on Cherry and wow was she good.

Sunny - $340
I got quoted 3:40 for Sonny and figured after all of the reviews I wanted to have an amazing once or 10 times in a lifetime experience. I'm getting tired of just spending money to get my rocks off and have immediately forgettable experience.
Sunny is a literal sex doll. She was game for anything and everything I wanted to try. She's not only game for it, She seems to enjoy it. We started off the session with a table shower. Just as she started to undress after she washed me, she asked if she shouldn't dress at the shower and do body slide. I declined and told her let's get back to the room quickly. Her skills are exquisite. And she likes it rough. I finished about 5 minutes after the shower was over. But we still had a lot of time. We moved into a massage so I could have time to recover. This tiny little thing has strong hands and I got a quality massage. Probably the best quality massage I've gotten ever at a non theraputic place. Once we started second round I put the cover on and went to town. I remembered while I was inside of her to whisper in her ear and tell her to squirt. She took the direction and went to town. I am amazed by the amount that she gushed. We switched positions and again she squirted all over the bed all over the floor and also all over me. I was loving it. There was one time she even blasted me in the face and I couldn't be happier. Sunny is a little bit more pricey than all of the other girls at Nancy. But for the unique experience she is worth the extra. My time with her has got to be one of the most pleasurable 1 hours I've ever had in my life. I enjoyed two shots with her and she coaxed out and worked hard for the second shot. She wanted me to finish. The level of service is amazing.