Nancy Spa Reviews & Discussion 516-323-2388 Please note the new number

Fernanda

300 VIP

My 4th time at Nancy's/Penny's place, I think its probably the best place in Queens, for me atleast, very close distance wise. I think Nancy is probably one of the only ones that use real pics, or atleast are more realistic than others, very little touching/editing up, so thats a huge bonus, no surprises lol. Very professional with a regularly posted schedule daily.

Booked a session with Fernanda, the brazilian girl, had a bit of difficulty booking, Maybe I texted them too early in the morning, I thought they opened at 9, wanted to book an 11:00 appointment. I I texted after seeing the postings on twitter, but didn't get a response until 9:40, so I scheduled an 11:30AM. I'm still trying to figure out when is the best time to text and schedule an appointment, lol. Got there and Fernanda didn't look all that enthused compared to the other girls I've seen, maybe it was too early in the morning, got undressed went to the table shower. and started with a table shower, again no real enthusiasm, seemed to just be going through the motions, put soap on, and started the sliding, but idk if she shaved recently or not but it was super scratchy, didn't feel all too great, the bodysliding technique wasn't really great either, but it was ok, got dried up and headed to the room. Started with a BJ, which was really nice, probably one of the better ones, technique wise, lots of deep suction, wanted to have her go for a bit longer but she wanted to get on top, started with her on top which was really nice as she has great breasts, rode for a bit, ride was ok, switched to doggy which I think is her best position, threw it back really nice arched up, did that for a bit, she was moaning and seemed more enthusiastic now, kept going until I came, it had only been 30 min, wish I held back for more, lol. So got some water rested a bit, got a 5 min massage, which was pretty nice. Felt more recovered so started with a BJ again, this time covered, got back on top and started riding and with me providing strokes from the bottom, we found a good rhythm, and I felt her tighten up inside and she seemed to be enjoying it, went like that for a bit until I think she came, she asked to switch position to missionary, I tried to DATY, but she didn't want that so I skipped it and went to mish, went with that for a bit till I started going soft, just laid back and finished with a handjob, after which I showered and got out of there.

Overall I think it was ok, but would probably not repeat with her, atleast not with a VIP session with table shower or a GFE type thing, seemed more like a going through the motions type of experience. The other girls like Jessica, Nicole and Claire were definitely far more responsive and playful and a lot more hard working and enthusiastic I think. maybe with a different session or a short session, skip the table shower, just get in, straight to business and then get out. lol
Ya similar to my experience with fernanda. Just doesn’t seem to care or try. Which is as shame because rest of girls I’ve seen there are good but now I’m skeptical. I’d like to see Eva but want to read a review first. I don’t want another fernanda situation

Nicole $200/hr basic pkg

About 5'2" ish, smooth skin, B cups and very cute. Saw her when she was Bella @ 354 Kings Spa, and now as Nicole @ Nancy Spa. She's in her late 20s/early 30s is my guess. I can see why most guys might think she's younger than that.... great silky smooth skin and a youthful look to her. More importantly, she is very cute and so much fun.

She brought an awesome amount of energy and enthusiasm to the session. Think it helped I speak her native language, although I'm ABC so I speak broken Chinglish which I think she found cute/sad/funny.

I stripped and we went for a quick standing shower and blue toast. Rather uneventful, but that's the way I prefer the showers. Back in the room, started with a decent massage and cat bath. Then flipped, and she proceeded with lfk, nipple play and more cat bath, etc.

Next, she made her way down to BBBJ. Her bbbj skills are above average and even DT'ed a couple of times. Felt amazing. The rest is kind of a blur... we were having a good time w/ plenty of laughs. We 69'ed for a bit, more lfk and dfk throughout, then cover went on for mish, standing mish, standing DS. For the finish, she straddled me in 69 with one leg propped up so I could watch her work my junior with a vigorous bbbj and hj. What a sight! I finished CIM and we cleaned up, quick shower, etc.

Nicole is an easy recommend from me. I had an absolute blast with her and she was more fun than a couple of "true/real" early 20s J-girls in midtown I've seen recently. Hell, she's probably the most fun I've had the past month.

Jessica 200/hr basic +tip

I took notice of a thicc little lady causing a stir at Nancy's. I had the opportunity to see Jessica first think in the morning. She opens the door herself and tempts me immediately with her often described very curvy body, nice ass, and a great set natural C's with wide juicy nipples. She has a spirally tat on her belly and a trimmed patch-like bush. Her face is naturally cute ; probably not everyone's preference but I found her attractive.

Some thoughts on Jessica :

Very sensual girl by nature. She had a little massage /cat bath /titty massage routine that didn't take too long and felt great . I recommend following her direction and letting her do her thing. It's time well spent.

Passionate kisser highlighted by her putting her hand behinds my head to keep me close to her. Only a girl that enjoy real DFK does that.

BBBJ was elite level. She positioned herself so that she could comfortably give me the maxim and the most varied pleasure. She excelled at every technique imaginable: fast, slow deep, playful, BLS. Bravo Jessica.

Her perfect nipples and trim pussy really enjoyed oral stimulation. She rubbed her clit while I ate her pussy. She grabbed my cheek and chin with her hand to maneuver my mouth and tongue wherever she liked. The grin on her face when she came told the whole story

Yes but can she fuck?? Glad you asked.

Jessica asked me to start by fucking her slowly and deeply. She was extremely tight with unusually imaginative muscle control. Yeah she gyrated and grinded from below when I had her in mish like some other girls. But she changed her pelvic position during each position multiple times to give it a totally different spin and feel with strong push back . For example, in lazy dog she suddenly arched her back and her cute but tilted up... a total gamechanger angle ! Very talented provider

It took me a while to finish and I think she got a little tired at the end, but that's on me. But she didn't tap out or anything . In fact she demanded I hit it harder until I exploded in the bag.

Tidy cleanup and a quick shower finished off a really nice session. As long as you're not looking for a spinner, Jessica is a handful and a very nice option

BbbJ DATY, 69,DFK, cat bath, titty massage, Russian, Mish, closed Mish, DS, Lazy dog

Since Rangersfan need some review. I went there today and check it out.

Saw Lena today. But before I start i will start off with something funny.
This is my 2nd time to this place. The place is actually pretty big with a lot of empty room. I don't know why we are place all next to each other though. I can actually hear another monger's conversation. He was making small talk with Alice. It was pretty hilarious. Conversation was like "Did you ever have a black guy before? How is it compare to Asian? and then I heard her response.. and they laugh." Pretty comical. Alice seems to be prettier in person than the picture, so the dude that have better taste than me. I have to try her on my next visit. Although i can tell she speak limited English, it is much better than Lena.

Anyway, here is the review of Lena.
Paid $200, as I don't want to paid $300 for first time un-known. Big natural breast (it droops), so description is accurate that it can be D cup. Body: average in size (not skinny or tone, but not chubby either). Didn't ask, but I think she is 30+ years old. I don't want to give a scale on looks as everyone have different opinion. She looks like Wendy on page 1 of this thread. To me, that's above average. She is not shave down there, so that's a minus for a provider.

Shower was standing shower with her, even though there was a table for nuru. Standing shower, was just feel her up. She feel me up. She gave a 2-3 minutes bbbj. I was thinking to myself that Lili gave me the nuru treatment. Since it is the same place, I can compare the service between the 2 girls, Lili definitely provided better service. Now I know, i would gladly run back to Lili.

Then back to the bedroom. first tickling... then off to bbbj, did some 69. finger her.. she said no finger inside the vagina, more like rubbing the top part of the vagina. so, one hand rubbing the vagina, the other hand feeling her breast. I did some daty, but because of the pubic hair, it is a challenge. She quivered, and she seems to came after 10 minutes of it. Then she beg me to fuck her as she said she is spent. I believe her as I felt that her pussy is drying up.

CFS: Missionary, standing missionary. I pound her hard as I was a bit disappointed of no FIV. Then, end with doggy. with 20 minutes left, she gave me massage. Then, we showered together. I appreciated that since we were all sweaty from all the pounding. So, i tip her $20.
Overall, look is above average, body is above average due to big natural breast, but have to offset that hairy bush. Service is not as good as Lili since no FIV, and no table shower.

Maybe the guy I saw can review Alice for us..

Ya my man, let’s keep ‘em coming. This place is always busy but barely any reviews. The mama San is awesome she’s super informative via text. Outside of fernanda this spots great a

I Saw Lena last Saturday, I figured It would be a good day to hobby because of the holiday.
The place seemed quiet and I have to say I was Impressed with the layout, big spacious and clean! The action takes place on a bed which Is a plus for me! She asked me what I wanted? I took the $300 (60Min) option which Included LFK,DFK, CFS,BBBJ, CIM, Rimming and a Nuru Gel Rub! The pic's are her and she has a nice set of boobs with large nipples that are very sensitive. I like an Asian girl with nice curves and really nice legs. She seemed pleasant at first but a little shy however once we stripped down to our birthday suits she started to hug me and some LFK was Initiated by her which turned Into DFK!

It was off to the shower and she gave me a good scrubbing with a preview BBBJ. And then It was Nuru time. which was nice but I wanted to get back to the room....Hey I was Horney! I was able to finger her gently while we made out In the room and I could tell she was getting turned on and wanted me Inside her. It was missionary for me with lots of DFK, she even pulled my head down while I was working on her so she could continue DFKing me! That's a good thing. I told her I wanted to blow my load on her tits (I hate wearing a condom) I emptied my one eyed monster on her D cups and she was happy. Back to the shower to clean up with her, and more DFKing while she was cleaning me up.
Pro's. I was not rushed at all, as a matter of fact we past the hour mark and even went 20 minute's Into OT!
She was super friendly and aims to please.The pics are are fair representation of her even though I'm sure they were touched up a little
I'm guessing she was north of 35yrs south of 40!
She had a 70's retro bush, which was a nice change of pace for me!
The only thing I didn't like was the once In a while the smell of stale ciggy smoke In the place. I'm sure she smokes
but I don't think I noticed It coming from her!
I would repeat but I'd like to check some of the other talent out too!!!!

Alice - $200

Called ahead and made appt - even texted 5 mins out and got confirmation, however that dreaded situation happened when a monger walked in right when I was 2 storefronts away. The angst started to set in that he was going to steal Alice, but fear not, when I arrived 3 mins later, Alice greeted me at door in a short green nightgown where her panties were popping out. She confirmed it was me who set up appt and off we went to the room

I immediately like Alice and see how handler said she is prettiest. She is short - less than 5’0, probably about 90 lbs with large firm MM Cs popping out. The pic is def her with a little youth filter - she’s probably early 30s, but very pretty with a fun body.

Get to room (first one on right after you make turn) and we other monger mentioned, did smell like smoke. I gave $200 donation and we went to shower. Nothing sexy, but she gave me a long slow jerk and rub of balls in shower with the hot water too - it felt great. She let out a little moan of excitement once I rose to attention and we head back to room.

She proceeds to immediately strip out of gown and takes off panties and has me lay down. She gave a fairly strong massage and expertly had her pussy lips dragging across my legs while rubbing. Quick tease with her boobs and kissing and she asked me to roll over. I had her on top and we did a little p2p with no insertion - she felt wet. She proceeded to kiss all over neck, ears, nippples with sexy moaning sounds. I reached down and rubbed her wet kitty from the outside - couple moans and no FIV, but she scandaled down and started some amazing head - BBJ. She was unreal, great eye contact, lip-locked suction and just knew and enjoyed that she had me on the brink. I was about to blow, so had her stop and she suited me up and got on top. She started the Asian cowgirl where she squats and down all the way and then gently lift herself up and down. She then slid down all the way and just engulfed my cock with her pussy. I sat up and played with her tits and that was all she wrote. Kept grinding until I told her clean up.

Overall a great session with a very pretty provider. If I had to nitpick I would say I didn’t get the sense she wanted to DFK (which I was fine with) and instead of cleaning me at end she handed me a sprayed paper towel and I cleaned myself.

We talked a little through app - she’s leaving on 9/26, so I would suggest sampling before she’s gone.

Maggie. 300 hr

she does look similar to her pics. But obviously not as good, her teeth aren’t great and her boobs are smaller. But they’re still nice small C I would guess. I’m bad T this. She was a little almost clingy like draped over me the entire time and I’m not into FK and she kept trying that despite my obviously denial.

Her shower was good. Rimmed me and gave me a nice nuru slide then a bbbj and since I told her I wanted to try 2 pops she went for it in the shower made me cum with a nice bbbj then spit it down the drain…. Now I had some awful post nut clarity and was like man what am I doing here I should go…. But I had 45 min left. So went back to room quick massage and she starts rimming and blowing me again.. at this point it feels so good and I’m already guilt from the post nut clarity I just let her finish me with a bbbj and then she gives me another mediocre massage for the last 15 mins and I’m out the door…. I also saw Roxy on the way out. She is def older and larger than her pics. I was originally supposed to see Roxy on my quest for have a hot Colombian rim me continues but I was warning she doesn’t do that and she wouldn’t be in for another hour

Bobo: $200/hr + $40 tip
GFE 1X

My initial appointment with another girl had to be cancelled due to her having her period. Mms Penny countered with Bobo who she billed as more GFE than Miya, and in some ways she absolutely was. BTW, anyone who's had the pleasure of dealing with Penny knows she's awesome so I'm not making any real news there .

Bobo opens the door and I'm instantly happy with the look. Tiny, shapely, spinner with tender skin, thin untoned shapely body with no fat, great natural B cups, dark areola and responsive gum drop nipples, cute butt, pretty feet, and a bright pretty face with significant eye makeup and nicely done fake lashes. I estimate she's low 30s. I arrived freshly showered so no TS or RIM.

Some thoughts on Bobo:

Very cheerful and upbeat personality. Comes across naive nice (but I'm sure she isn't) where Miya has a streetwise vibe to her. She enjoyed being complimented which wasn't a tough task for me.

Kissing couldn't have progressed more naturally. From some reluctant pecks and LFK, to playful probing to eventually tongue sucking. At one point I wouldn't let her tongue past my lips, and we just laughed as she just busted her way in there! She enjoys the affection and it shows.

Loves a light touch and nibbles to her thighs, legs, feet, and toes.....Fetish lovers take notice. Pussy, DATY and DATO was tiny and tasty. She watched me pleasure her the whole time, relishing eye contact and giving good positive feedback about what she liked.

Very snug pussy with good muscle control. Likes a mix of speeds, pressure, and grinding. She wanted me to start in Mish which is my favorite with someone I'm making love to rather than just fucking. That's what it felt like anyway. We went Mish, closed Mish, CG,DS, lazy dog, back to Mish for the win,

If there are any negatives at all here they are :

Her BBBJ was good but on the average side. Nice BLS and some shaft licking, but she does take it a little shallow so no DT.

She delighted in any and all oral pleasure I wanted to give her, but no FIV. In fact she really shyed away from any hand to pussy contact. I enjoyed tasting her so much that this was a non issue for me.

She was an enthusiastic bouncer in CG where she almost exited me on every up-stroke. Maybe that's good for some of you , but I have PTDS from a session like that 25 years ago that turned out to be the worst day of my life to date. So I kept grabbing her by the hips to reign that lassie in. Actually, this isn't really a negative either because it's just my hangup. Lol

If any of these things are very important to you, then choose your girl accordingly. I personally was very happy with Bobo and her sexual energy. We meshed well and we fucked well together. The result was an excellent GFE session with a sexy little spinner. I don't know her future schedule, but many of you would benefit greatly if she sticks around.

Enjoy her. I did

Alice - $300

First time reviewing and thankful for all the information I’ve been able to gather over time, so I figured it’s time to give back. This spot is super convenient and parking is easily accessible making it one of my go-to spots for a while now. Called 30 minutes ahead to make an appointment and confirmed if we were good to go about 10min before my scheduled appointment since I arrived early. Rang the bell and Alice opened the door in a school girl outfit, same one that’s used in their photos. Double checked with me if I made an appointment and we went back to the first room.

MMS described Alice as the cutest girl available and I can understand why. She is petite (probably around 5’), not a lot of ass but a big rack. She said they were Bs but they could easily be bigger, probably her size/ stature that made them look big. They’re MM and firm, didn’t realize that prior but seems worth mentioning.

Handed over the donation and she proceeded to DFK while ripping her outfit off. Headed over to the table shower and after giving me a thorough scrub she starts nuru. I mentioned when making the appointment that I was interested in rimming but it was more of a question if it was on the table. She must have taken notice to my question cause before I knew it she’s going at it. Asked me to reposition myself and starts alternating between rimming while slowly milking me and BBJ from behind. Asks me to flip and proceeds to repeat the wash and nuru frontside with BBJ again at the end.

Back to the room we go and she didn’t waste any time. She gave a soft massage while rubbing her ass across mine. She had me flip and started a cat bath while moaning from my head down to the little soldier right into BBJ again. Great eye contact looking up at me and then back down like she’s on a mission. I could feel the end was near so I asked to get the cover on. She started with Asian CG followed by doggy and mish and blew in the bag.

She showered me off and brought me back to the room where she continued to play around down there until time was up. Got dressed and was on my way out. With any good there always needs to be bad and in this case it was someone else on the way in as I was heading out. They threw me into some side room to hide out and forgot about me for the next 15min but that aside it was an amazing experience.

I have to mention the attention to details and requests that they pay attention to. Any comment doesn’t get taken lightly and MMS really makes sure to ask how everything is and if there is anything they can improve on. Great spot with great rotation of talent

Alice - $300

First time reviewing and thankful for all the information I’ve been able to gather over time, so I figured it’s time to give back. This spot is super convenient and parking is easily accessible making it one of my go-to spots for a while now. Called 30 minutes ahead to make an appointment and confirmed if we were good to go about 10min before my scheduled appointment since I arrived early. Rang the bell and Alice opened the door in a school girl outfit, same one that’s used in their photos. Double checked with me if I made an appointment and we went back to the first room.

MMS described Alice as the cutest girl available and I can understand why. She is petite (probably around 5’), not a lot of ass but a big rack. She said they were Bs but they could easily be bigger, probably her size/ stature that made them look big. They’re MM and firm, didn’t realize that prior but seems worth mentioning.

Handed over the donation and she proceeded to DFK while ripping her outfit off. Headed over to the table shower and after giving me a thorough scrub she starts nuru. I mentioned when making the appointment that I was interested in rimming but it was more of a question if it was on the table. She must have taken notice to my question cause before I knew it she’s going at it. Asked me to reposition myself and starts alternating between rimming while slowly milking me and BBJ from behind. Asks me to flip and proceeds to repeat the wash and nuru frontside with BBJ again at the end.

Back to the room we go and she didn’t waste any time. She gave a soft massage while rubbing her ass across mine. She had me flip and started a cat bath while moaning from my head down to the little soldier right into BBJ again. Great eye contact looking up at me and then back down like she’s on a mission. I could feel the end was near so I asked to get the cover on. She started with Asian CG followed by doggy and mish and blew in the bag.

She showered me off and brought me back to the room where she continued to play around down there until time was up. Got dressed and was on my way out. With any good there always needs to be bad and in this case it was someone else on the way in as I was heading out. They threw me into some side room to hide out and forgot about me for the next 15min but that aside it was an amazing experience.

I have to mention the attention to details and requests that they pay attention to. Any comment doesn’t get taken lightly and MMS really makes sure to ask how everything is and if there is anything they can improve on. Great spot with great rotation of talent
did she rim deep or just kinda licked the perimeter?

i saw in a porno once (one of those hidden or not so hidden cams) that when rimming they bite down on some kind of rubber piece thats shaped like a tongue so its not exactly their tongue... which honestly makes sense cause i question if providers would want to lick so many guy's asses lol

Alina
$160 hh
cfs, cbj

long time lurker...decided to TOFTT w Alina and Im finally writing a review because it was so bad

Pics seem real with some light filtering. Walked in, Alina walked out and off we went to a room in the back. She spoke no english, only spanish. Had bit of a struggle discussing how long and how much. After paying, she just stood there texting for like 5 mins. No other interaction and it was so awkward as I just undressed and laid there. She proceeds to take very little oil, massage my chest for about a min and then immediately start dry jerking me. Had to motion her for bj but she proceeds to grab condom. Asked for bbbj and she started saying something in spanish which i assumed was “no” because she proceeds to put it on and give cbj. Cbj was whatever, 2 mins then she proceeds to get on top, dry no lube. I had to stop and beg her for some type of lubrication. At that point, i just wanted to get out of there so i asked for doggy closed my eyes and willed it through. Was in and out of there 15 mins tops. I left so fast even the mamasan was surprised when she saw me lol

Other than Alina, the establishment looks really nice, clean and big inside but sort of in a busy area. Bumped into two other customers during my short stay there. One while going in and one while leaving.

Tldr, would not recommend.

Anna $200/hr

Sent a last minute text to see if Anna was free. Got the thumbs up and headed right over. Was sitting out front taking off my shoes when Alina walked out with her 7pm. Always an awkward momment.

Anna is a cute little spinner. 5ft, size B bewbs, big dark nips, pictures are real.

She lead me to the room where I handed over the donation. First time with Anna so I took the basic package as a test run.
Off to the shower. Nice rub down and wash. Had a BBBJ preview on the table. Very nice, long deep strokes, moans and slurps.

Got back to the room and dried off. I was in the mood for a munch so I put her down on the bed and went straight into DATY. Really sweet kitty, small bush, which I like. The more I licked the more she responded. Me getting her off was as much of a turn on as I was giving to her. Lots of giggling, moans and pushing my head in deeper. I love eating pussy! Mission accomplished now it was my turn. Anna gave a really nice BBBJ. Lots of eye contact. When I felt I was getting close we moved on.

I slide up on top of her and we did a bit of a BB grind almost making entry but held back. I wanted to get inside of her so asked for a cover and went in. Was really comfortable in mish so I stuck with it the whole ride. Went back and forth with a hard pound to a slow grind. She stayed with me the whole way. Lots of eye contact, pecks and LFK, an biting on her nips. We finished together which I havent done in a long time. Very in sync the whole time.

Cleaned up and had some water. So here is another first in my mongering life, went to grab my phone to use the translator app. As I went to pick it up a call was coming in. Of all the people on Gods green earth it had to be my ex-wife. Needless to say I let it go to voice mail.

We both laid down on the bed and had a convo using the app. Anna gave a quick little massage. I reciprocated and gave her one also. Whole session had a real GFE vibe. By then time was up so I made my way out. Was sitting out front putting my shoes on and heard someone at the door. Oh no, got ready for another awkward encounter. Luck for me it was only Penny. Got a big greeting from her and left very satisfyed. Will see what Anna's VIP game is like next time.