Nancy Spa Reviews & Discussion 516-323-2388 Please note the new number

Alina
$160 hh
cfs, cbj

long time lurker...decided to TOFTT w Alina and Im finally writing a review because it was so bad

Pics seem real with some light filtering. Walked in, Alina walked out and off we went to a room in the back. She spoke no english, only spanish. Had bit of a struggle discussing how long and how much. After paying, she just stood there texting for like 5 mins. No other interaction and it was so awkward as I just undressed and laid there. She proceeds to take very little oil, massage my chest for about a min and then immediately start dry jerking me. Had to motion her for bj but she proceeds to grab condom. Asked for bbbj and she started saying something in spanish which i assumed was “no” because she proceeds to put it on and give cbj. Cbj was whatever, 2 mins then she proceeds to get on top, dry no lube. I had to stop and beg her for some type of lubrication. At that point, i just wanted to get out of there so i asked for doggy closed my eyes and willed it through. Was in and out of there 15 mins tops. I left so fast even the mamasan was surprised when she saw me lol

Other than Alina, the establishment looks really nice, clean and big inside but sort of in a busy area. Bumped into two other customers during my short stay there. One while going in and one while leaving.

Tldr, would not recommend.
Thanks. This is her first review and I’m glad I decided against her today. I really wanted to fuck her asshole but not with attitude

Keep in mind this is a brand new user with no posting history here.

This is the first bad review I can remember off hand for Nancy's, except for someone with an agenda against Penny.
totally fair statement!

Other than Alina, the establishment in regards to staff and set up seems great so no beef or agenda here at all. I would be willing to visit again another time for Miya or other talents there.

I was able to avoid many bad encounters thankfully thru other users’ reviews so just hoping I can do the same~

billyS

Reign of Terror
totally fair statement!

Other than Alina, the establishment in regards to staff and set up seems great so no beef or agenda here at all. I would be willing to visit again another time for Miya or other talents there.

I was able to avoid many bad encounters thankfully thru other users’ reviews so just hoping I can do the same~
The ladies who run Nancy's are very fair and gracious. If you explain the problem you had with Alina and they feel it is valid I'm sure they will work with you.

Keep in mind this is a brand new user with no posting history here.

This is the first bad review I can remember off hand for Nancy's, except for someone with an agenda against Penny.
I had a bad experience with Fernanda there. But I haven’t seen her much in the lineup she might have been phased out after a few bad reviews

billyS

Reign of Terror
I had a bad experience with Fernanda there. But I haven’t seen her much in the lineup she might have been phased out after a few bad reviews
My suggestion is that if you have an issue with one of their ladies, text the MMS immediately.

It could have been a miscommunication with the girl especially if she doesn't speak English. Or it could have been your expectations didn't align with what you paid for.

I'll second (or third) my support for Nancy's in general and Penny in particular. She's tops in terms of mms out there. However, that doesn't guarantee a good experience every time. In my case, I have been very happy with my service there. Billy is right... reach out to Penny.

Nicole
200/hr +40 tip

Was unsure who to select today so Penny helped me out by recommending Nicole to me. Thank you Penny!

Nicole is around 30, pretty face with an adorable snaggle-tooth, perky b/c, with pink nipples, shapely booty, trim patch down below, gorgeous pussy with medium lips. I paid 200 upfront and offered a tip right away. I had a good feeling about her.

Some thoughts on Nicole :

She went from a reserved GFE lite vibe to enthusiastic GFE during a nice slow burn of foreplay. Very sexually comfortable girl who honestly wants to give great service. Her kissing steadily intensified until it reached teenage drive in movie proportions.

Nicole loves alot of body contact. When kissing, she repeatedly pulled me in. She kept rubbing her pretty feet all over my legs, ass, and chest and nodded in approval when her toes wound up in my mouth. While fucking, she always found a way to touch my chest or slap my ass. Touchy Feely to the max with this girl.

Her sensitive body enjoyed every oral item on the menu, including DATY. DATO. nipple play and FIV. And she could dish it out too with a high level playful BBBJ and very imaginative cat bath technique with good eye contact. She kept watching my facial reactions like she was pleasure charting my body from head to toe.

I have to mention this girl's pussy again. I hope it doesn't come off as exaggerating when I say Nicole's pussy was among the prettiest I've ever seen. She has a bony prominence to her pubic bone that raised her hair patch like it was on a pedestal. And when she opened up, her shaved kitty underneath bloomed perfectly, delicate with just enough labia to feast on. I could eat her all day.... and I almost did. If anyone has see Nicole, please comment on this point. I'd like to know if my description makes sense to you.

Fucking Nicole was primo in a full range of snug positions. DS was special with her little birthmark on her left butt cheek talking to me the whole time. Her highlight was a deep gyration from underneath on my rock hard cock while I stayed absolutely still in Mish . She worked it and came so hard that her face became flush. I followed with a massive explosion during a deep pelvic grind in Mish. We finished with a quick shower and a few more kisses till I bounced.

OK so it's not a newsflash here that I adored Nicole and highly recommend her as an excellent GFE provider. Great girl with a great personality and connection. I'm going to return to get a vip treatment from her. She's a special one.

GFE, DFK, nipple play, BBBJ , BLS, DATY, DATO, FIV, CG, DS, LAZY, MISH, CLOSED MISH, and a finishing shower.

Judy 300/hr VIP GFE

Penny had some new visitors fresh from China, and I was happy to be among the welcoming committee. With my heart racing a bit, Judy answered the door herself. One day I want to just walk up those stairs repeatedly all day to relish the feeling. Lol

Judy is a pretty lady with an upbeat personality,pretty smile,long pony tail, smooth skin, and natural small C's with eraser nips. I would estimate late 30s. I really wanted the most affectionate service possible from her , so I went with the 300 VIP package

Started off a little reserved with light kissing and Eskimo nose rubs. Then it appeared her comfort switch flipped and she relaxed her lips and tongue in true GFE fashion,and the lovefest began. Apparently she didn't have experience in in this particular industry previously and I sensed that from her. It didn't take long to warm up to me , but I so enjoyed that little evolution process

BBBJ was very good with really excellent enthusiasm. She watched my reactions and enjoyed giving me what I needed. Bravo Judy. Great tongue work and light ball caressing of my tightening sack with her fingers raised a few goose bumps on me. Occasionally she paused to kiss and nibble all over my body before returning to the BJ task at hand.

Very tasty eraser nipples and pussy. She preferred a light teasing to a hard suckling and I happily obliged as I coaxed a nice juicy O out of her. When I dipped my tongue in for DATO, she jumped a little like a static electricity shock, and then purred as she pushed her butt hole onto my tongue in a rhythm that felt like she was actually sucking my tongue into her ass.

At the half way mark, she applied my 002 and laid back to receive me. She was tight so I worked it slow.When she used her legs to pull me in I knew she was settled in for the ride and we mished away.... twisting, sliding, pounding, grinding, kissing. It was obvious that creating as much friction as possible was working for her, and me too.

The switch to CG was slightly awkward at first because her legs weren't wide enough and she was sitting up too high. When I spread her knees with my hands she dropped down beautifully for the good close pelvic action I was looking for.

Flipped again and found ourselves in closed Mish locked up like velcro. From there she was grinding on me from below as much as as I was working on her sweetness from the top. With the end in sight , she read my mind and stimulated my nipples while kissing me very aggressively, and it was game over! 10 minutes of cuddling and translation app conversations rounded out a very successful hour.

So overall, I got the feeling that Judy is finding her comfort zone nicely in this business. I was lucky enough to be a part of it and experienced her opening up to a very deep level of affection during our hour together. She never once took her focus away from our pleasure and I never felt rushed by her . Obviously YMMV but I left very satisfied.

Parr 1
$260
1 hour
So last night I went over to Nancy Spa to try out the new girl I had to go around the block to find parking i got parking across the spa sherry she look good in this leopard kind dress it was on her small ass it had space between her neck to her stomach wich alow her boobs to show just covering the niple kind of sge looks like she might work out we stared with light kissing we went to the shower quick clean up she gave me bbj preview from there we went back to the room they had the space heater it help since I was cold from the shower I told her I wanted the massage later so she started with some kissing work her way down to bbj good rhythm there was the lack of communication we had to use translate app she got the hang of what I wanted I did almost cum from the blowjob there was like small drop that slip out she knew I was to cum because my dick getting all twitching and pulsing do she put on the condom and started riding me soft and pick up the speed I ended cuming in the bag but she kept riding me the she got off and took of the condom she saw it was a lot so I need a rest she clean me up I told her I wanted massage use her ass she put her weight on on my back wich was different then she change to normal medium afther massage time was up I wanted a 2nd pop but only had 5 min and she had an appointment then change step out i saw Alina she look really good maybe she look like her pic went to entrance I told penny I wanted another girl she suggested nicole part 2 next

Nicole
200/hr +40 tip

Was unsure who to select today so Penny helped me out by recommending Nicole to me. Thank you Penny!

Nicole is around 30, pretty face with an adorable snaggle-tooth, perky b/c, with pink nipples, shapely booty, trim patch down below, gorgeous pussy with medium lips. I paid 200 upfront and offered a tip right away. I had a good feeling about her.

Some thoughts on Nicole :

She went from a reserved GFE lite vibe to enthusiastic GFE during a nice slow burn of foreplay. Very sexually comfortable girl who honestly wants to give great service. Her kissing steadily intensified until it reached teenage drive in movie proportions.

Nicole loves alot of body contact. When kissing, she repeatedly pulled me in. She kept rubbing her pretty feet all over my legs, ass, and chest and nodded in approval when her toes wound up in my mouth. While fucking, she always found a way to touch my chest or slap my ass. Touchy Feely to the max with this girl.

Her sensitive body enjoyed every oral item on the menu, including DATY. DATO. nipple play and FIV. And she could dish it out too with a high level playful BBBJ and very imaginative cat bath technique with good eye contact. She kept watching my facial reactions like she was pleasure charting my body from head to toe.

I have to mention this girl's pussy again. I hope it doesn't come off as exaggerating when I say Nicole's pussy was among the prettiest I've ever seen. She has a bony prominence to her pubic bone that raised her hair patch like it was on a pedestal. And when she opened up, her shaved kitty underneath bloomed perfectly, delicate with just enough labia to feast on. I could eat her all day.... and I almost did. If anyone has see Nicole, please comment on this point. I'd like to know if my description makes sense to you.

Fucking Nicole was primo in a full range of snug positions. DS was special with her little birthmark on her left butt cheek talking to me the whole time. Her highlight was a deep gyration from underneath on my rock hard cock while I stayed absolutely still in Mish . She worked it and came so hard that her face became flush. I followed with a massive explosion during a deep pelvic grind in Mish. We finished with a quick shower and a few more kisses till I bounced.

OK so it's not a newsflash here that I adored Nicole and highly recommend her as an excellent GFE provider. Great girl with a great personality and connection. I'm going to return to get a vip treatment from her. She's a special one.

GFE, DFK, nipple play, BBBJ , BLS, DATY, DATO, FIV, CG, DS, LAZY, MISH, CLOSED MISH, and a finishing shower.
Saw her based on your recommendation. My experience was really bad. She was beautiful. The most perfect tits, pussy and asshole. She just seemed vacant and like she was trying real hard to not let anything feel good. Staring to the left the whole time. It was strange and certainly didn’t make me feel good.
Gorgeous, but my least favorite experience at Nancy’s.

Saw her based on your recommendation. My experience was really bad. She was beautiful. The most perfect tits, pussy and asshole. She just seemed vacant and like she was trying real hard to not let anything feel good. Staring to the left the whole time. It was strange and certainly didn’t make me feel good.
Gorgeous, but my least favorite experience at Nancy’s.
Sorry your experience with Nicole didn't match mine. I don't know how these girls can possibly bring their A game over and over again in a day. Your date with her may be evidence of that challenge. Overall, Penny and her girls have been very very good to me, but on any given day YMMV.

Now had you disagreed with my lavish praise of her body, I was going to suggest you get a psych evaluation because (as you agreed) her body is near perfect! Lol