Cassandra Cassidy Cassie 631-703-9607 Hicksville/Bethpage area current #516-806-8297

Been trying her for a few weeks now. I haven't even been able to get her on the phone, let alone answer a text. In her new ads, she says she only does incalls with regulars, so I guess I am shit out of luck.

I really wanted to hook up with Cassie. Saw the ad constantly, but stars never aligned on her. Then!! She was advertising bbfs and creampies out of that dingehole Americana on rte110 in Farmingdale. Sorry, but that's just fucking dangerous. Off of my bucket list she went.

I really wanted to hook up with Cassie. Saw the ad constantly, but stars never aligned on her. Then!! She was advertising bbfs and creampies out of that dingehole Americana on rte110 in Farmingdale. Sorry, but that's just fucking dangerous. Off of my bucket list she went.
She advertises bbfs? No way. Rebecca seeing her once it she very amenent having everything coveredcovered.

This was about 6-7 months ago. She was throwing her ad up 8-10 times a day. She might have been hooked on something. Maybe she was desperate for cash and she needed a lot of it. She would offer all fetishes and then write "what's my favorite pie.... Creampie!!!" At the end of the BP ad.

I've never been able to get her on the phone. Truly upsetting, but if she's doing bbfs, I'll have to give up on this one. I've been trying to get in touch with her for about a year on and off.

Surprising news, since she advertised to the contrary back in April:

Chesapeake ' NO && NO - 23
Date: Apr 15, 2016
City: Chesapeake
Hi , I'm Cassandra #1 PROVIDER
I'm ; | 5'5 | 150 Pounds | REAL 36c Boobs | Real Lucious Lips | Mesmerizing Brown Eyes | Mixed [White & Spanish] |TOUNGE Piercing
I Am % NATURAL , % REAL , % INDEPENDENT
FETISH/TOY FRIENDLY
ALWAYS HYGENIC & MANICURED
NO BB NO EXCEPTiONS
NO BLOCKED/EXPLICIT CALLS
SAFE SERVICES ONLY
1OOs 15Ohh 22O NON-negotiable
TEXT/CALL : Cassie | 6319330258

Then again, this ad was posted in VA, so maybe BBFS is a special she reserves for us cleaner NY guys.

I'm not buying it, she's been around for ages and is fairly popular, and as far as I know a non-GFE girl, this must have been a hack or a mistake or something, I seriously doubt she was really offering this.

I definately vividly remember her offering creampie service. She could have been lying on those ads. Maybe she was offering to let someone shoot in on her?? But to me, creampie means you're shooting in her..... If I could pull up the ad, I would in a heart beat. This all happened before she disappeared for a while. When she reappeared, the ads were much more subtle.

From the timeline, as per the ad I just posted, it appears she went down south for awhile. Maybe that's her home turf or she just doesn't like the colder clime in NY during the beginning of the year. The time that you say you saw the ad would then be just before this, so maybe she wanted to take some NY jizz back with her.

I also recall ads of bareback service it is THE reason i never went to see this girl it was definitely in her ad as steveoo pointed out i to recall the creampie statement

Banacek.... If I may sir...
Aeter... And you review is where?
Might it be I am missing it in Braille? Or perhaps Carlito is typing for you and his novella of Aubrey is consuming his time...lol just busting but a review would help