Cassandra Cassidy Cassie 631-703-9607 Hicksville/Bethpage area current #516-806-8297

I'm just happy the guy finally posted a statement. His first six posts all contained questions. I can't even believe we let them through moderation.
Oh, and he hasn't posted in almost 5 years.

Aeater, I nominate you as the poster child of lurkers on UG>

I've been trying to respond to you on here for a while already trying to explain myself.
I'm sorry if I am not able to reach everyone, plenty of regulars and new people call me daily and I only get to a few after I screen them to the fullest and I feel ok with the call . Some guys may ask too many questions and make me nervous . Some of you may be blocked in my phone already for a no show . I DONT KNOW ANYONE NAMED LEO for one , so I have no idea what that guy is talking about . I AM INDEPENDENT❗️ It appears to me that someone is just trying to ruin my reputation for whatever reason, pure hate . NOR HAVE I EVER DONE ANYTHING UNCOVERED, I'm NOT some nasty crack whore. NOR AM I DESPERATE for money . I'm a pretty girl and I do not have to su** OR f*** anything raw just to make money . I would appreciate if that comment was deleted off of this . I wish I can sue for slander and defamation of character . but of course only those who have actually seen me will know for a fact I DO NOT PROVIDE UNCOVERED SERVICES, I don't even kiss .

THANK U SO MUCH , idk who and why people are saying this but it's really wack and disgusting
I'm not buying it, she's been around for ages and is fairly popular, and as far as I know a non-GFE girl, this must have been a hack or a mistake or something, I seriously doubt she was really offering this.
That's a little rude don't u think ? And Ny is my hometown, but I also travel to other places and I also have a house in another location out of New York .
From the timeline, as per the ad I just posted, it appears she went down south for awhile. Maybe that's her home turf or she just doesn't like the colder clime in NY during the beginning of the year. The time that you say you saw the ad would then be just before this, so maybe she wanted to take some NY jizz back with her.
The ad did say creampies, but at the time she was experimenting with female condoms. I don't think she is any longer. Great provider.
I've never even experimented with female condoms in my life . Do you have proof of what you're talking about ?

Well, Cassie, you have set the record straight. No BBFS offered.
A few things to note:
My joke about the jizz was just that. A joke. Relax. I was the one who posted your ad with SAFE SERVICES ONLY and commented that your offering creampies was surprising.
Leo stands for Law Enforcement Officer. Even if you did not know this, it was explained in one of the later posts after a member asked who Leo was.
The one member who commented about female condoms was called out for not posting a review, so his credibility was challenged.
What did you mean when you said you've been trying to respond on here for awhile. Did you have trouble establishing an account? Were your posts denied? Please explain further.

Thanks I appreciate it I don't know why people are so messed up to even say things like that about me . Also, I tried to make an account previously, but I wasn't able to do so . It said it had to be reviews or something ..idk I'm VERY new to this whole utopia thing lol
A few things to note:
My joke about the jizz was just that. A joke. Relax. I was the one who posted your ad with SAFE SERVICES ONLY and commented that your offering creampies was surprising.
Leo stands for Law Enforcement Officer. Even if you did not know this, it was explained in one of the later posts after a member asked who Leo was.
The one member who commented about female condoms was called out for not posting a review, so his credibility was challenged.
What did you mean when you said you've been trying to respond on here for awhile. Did you have trouble establishing an account? Were your posts denied? Please explain further.

You are welcome. Not sure why you had a problem previously. Glad you were able to get on now and set the record straight.
One thing that sets Utopia Guide apart from another well known provider review board is that on here, the providers can come onto their review posts and dispute anything that was said about them.
Now that you know about us, you can urge your clients to join UG and post a review. Seems a shame that as busy you say you are, no one has actually reviewed you here.
One last tip for you. Maybe you should stick with just one name in your ads rather than using nicknames from time to time in order to avoid any potential confusion. That could be what led to the allegations.

I've been trying to respond to you on here for a while already trying to explain myself.
I'm sorry if I am not able to reach everyone, plenty of regulars and new people call me daily and I only get to a few after I screen them to the fullest and I feel ok with the call . Some guys may ask too many questions and make me nervous . Some of you may be blocked in my phone already for a no show . I DONT KNOW ANYONE NAMED LEO for one , so I have no idea what that guy is talking about . I AM INDEPENDENT❗️ It appears to me that someone is just trying to ruin my reputation for whatever reason, pure hate . NOR HAVE I EVER DONE ANYTHING UNCOVERED, I'm NOT some nasty crack whore. NOR AM I DESPERATE for money . I'm a pretty girl and I do not have to su** OR f*** anything raw just to make money . I would appreciate if that comment was deleted off of this . I wish I can sue for slander and defamation of character . but of course only those who have actually seen me will know for a fact I DO NOT PROVIDE UNCOVERED SERVICES, I don't even kiss .
A few things to note:
Hey there Big B, and hello Cassandra !!! I'm challenging Cassandras "setting the record straight" .I absolutely without a doubt remember Cassandra offering Creampie service this exact time last year! I wanted to see Cassandra in the worst way possible. The Stars were not aligning so I could free up time. And I kept looking at her ads! I remember she had 3-4 different ads going simultaneously.. One would run every hour on the hour when she was working out of Farmingdale. She was offering every fetish in the book!! And one of the phrases she used was "the best pies are Creampies!!!!

I wouldn't put it on here to be a dick! The girl is gorgeous!! She was at the top of my "to do" list!! And I have ou812nice and aeater recalling the same exact ads!!! Why would I lie? And even more importantly, why would other's confirm a lie for me?!?!....

Just something to keep in the back of everyone's mind....

No member, especially me, is saying you are lying in what you recollect. But maybe you are confusing her ads with another provider. Especially with the nicknames, as I pointed out.

While you and a couple of others say you recall the ads, I could find no evidence of them. In an era where everything stays on the net forever, that is odd. Even ads that are erased can stay afloat on cached posts or on aggregator websites. So, I would expect at least one ad to exist. But to be fair, I will make it a project to check all the phone numbers associated with this lady to see if there is any evidence.

The real problem here is the lack of a review. If someone had seen her and said he responded to an ad specifically advertising creampies, then you have your backup. As for the two members who echoed your claim, neither of them apparently visited with her either. And aeater has little credibility with me, because he refused to elaborate after being called out by another member. And, on the other hand, the one member who chimed in that he saw her, ahoyhoy, countered that she was adamant about everything being covered. And the ad I posted clearly showed that.

As an example of how confusion can compound and spiral, I direct your attention to this thread on here - http://utopiaguide.com/forums/threads/cassandra-on-bp.46179/#post-991875. Might this be able the same girl as the one discussed on here? Who knows. Why? Bad info. The BP ad link has expired. No pics posted. The review link posted in the thread alleges that she was going by another name. Although I now deleted the link and the webiste name, I checked it out. The picture that went with the ad link from the review was of a different girl than Cassandra here. Was it a different person also using the name Cassandra or was the member wrong in linking the two names. Who knows.

So, if I had to choose between ads that people remember but can't show and a provider coming on here and making a statement, then I have to err on the side of the provider in fairness to her. This is entirely different than the situation with Aubrey where the ads and pics are contrary to what she said. Show me one ad that shows Cassandra advertising creampies or any BBFS and I will be the first to call her out for being a liar.
In the meantime, why don't we move on from the dispute with an actual review or two.

No member, especially me, is saying you are lying in what you recollect. But maybe you are confusing her ads with another provider. Especially with the nicknames, as I pointed out.

While you and a couple of others say you recall the ads, I could find no evidence of them. In an era where everything stays on the net forever, that is odd. Even ads that are erased can stay afloat on cached posts or on aggregator websites. So, I would expect at least one ad to exist. But to be fair, I will make it a project to check all the phone numbers associated with this lady to see if there is any evidence.

The real problem here is the lack of a review. If someone had seen her and said he responded to an ad specifically advertising creampies, then you have your backup. As for the two members who echoed your claim, neither of them apparently visited with her either. And aeater has little credibility with me, because he refused to elaborate after being called out by another member. And, on the other hand, the one member who chimed in that he saw her, ahoyhoy, countered that she was adamant about everything being covered. And the ad I posted clearly showed that.

As an example of how confusion can compound and spiral, I direct your attention to this thread on here - http://utopiaguide.com/forums/threads/cassandra-on-bp.46179/#post-991875. Might this be able the same girl as the one discussed on here? Who knows. Why? Bad info. The BP ad link has expired. No pics posted. The review link posted in the thread alleges that she was going by another name. Although I now deleted the link and the webiste name, I checked it out. The picture that went with the ad link from the review was of a different girl than Cassandra here. Was it a different person also using the name Cassandra or was the member wrong in linking the two names. Who knows.

So, if I had to choose between ads that people remember but can't show and a provider coming on here and making a statement, then I have to err on the side of the provider in fairness to her. This is entirely different than the situation with Aubrey where the ads and pics are contrary to what she said. Show me one ad that shows Cassandra advertising creampies or any BBFS and I will be the first to call her out for being a liar.
In the meantime, why don't we move on from the dispute with an actual review or two.
Gentlemen, Moderator Banacek... I'm gonna take a second to chime in. Though I haven't personally been with Cassie, I do remember seeing someone else who she worked with in the past ie. Bella/Angel reviewed here: (http://utopiaguide.com/forums/threads/bella-347-791-7933.49552/#post-1057000). Links are dead, and pictures have disappeared from the thread, but I can remember her distinctly. They advertised two girl sessions, and while Bella's menu was more open Cassidy as she said, wouldn't even do BBJ hence I opted against the duo. Could have been just me, but I would be surprised if she did in fact advertise bbfs although anything is possible.

Cassandra is distinctively beautiful !! There is no possible way on this planet I would mix her up. As I said, this was a year ago! Same girl with the lipstick kiss tat on her rear end and tats on her thighs! Her number has been the same for a long long time. And she has been reviewed in more than one place.. I've been seeing her ads for years!!

Hey, if you wanna say that you were at a low point and needed money. I would sympathize with you. If you wanna say business was slow and you posted this to get more clients. And then said you really don't offer that!! I would actually
Believe that. Because there are a lot of girls that will do that.

Me! I want to wear my helmet at all times! So you wouldn't have to lie about that.

But as I said big B, I have two other members recalling the same exact ad. One claim can easily be dismissed! Two claims would be a tougher, be you can still explain it away. Three mongers claiming they saw the same thing. That's not coincidence... There is truth to it.

I would love to post a review on Cassandra if I can get a hold of her. maybe I'll try to text her. Leo is slang for cops cassi I know Lindenhurst is a hotspot for cops because they have a dunk in donuts near the hotel so I can understand why you left when I got there your still on my list I'll try again to get in contact with you if your around the foliage area. looking forward to it.

I used to go by Bella a while back when I first started out with angel. ANGEL OFFERED BBFS not me. I would never
Gentlemen, Moderator Banacek... I'm gonna take a second to chime in. Though I haven't personally been with Cassie, I do remember seeing someone else who she worked with in the past ie. Bella/Angel reviewed here: (http://utopiaguide.com/forums/threads/bella-347-791-7933.49552/#post-1057000). Links are dead, and pictures have disappeared from the thread, but I can remember her distinctly. They advertised two girl sessions, and while Bella's menu was more open Cassidy as she said, wouldn't even do BBJ hence I opted against the duo. Could have been just me, but I would be surprised if she did in fact advertise bbfs although anything is possible.

What is surprising here is that there appears to be no middle ground. There seems to be the same amount of guys swearing they saw a creampies ad as there are guys swearing that she is all about safe services. I am trying to remain in the middle and just report what I see - the ad proclaiming safe services - and what I don't see - an ad for creampies.

Sorry lol didn't know . I thought u were saying I was afraid of some guy haha . just text me and let me know your the guy from here and I'll reply faster .
I would love to post a review on Cassandra if I can get a hold of her. maybe I'll try to text her. Leo is slang for cops cassi I know Lindenhurst is a hotspot for cops because they have a dunk in donuts near the hotel so I can understand why you left when I got there your still on my list I'll try again to get in contact with you if your around the foliage area. looking forward to it.

EXACTLY & I also wanna say this, IF I were doing such a thing , why deny it ? My friend angel made hell of money doing that . And being around her THERE ARE ALOT OF DIRTY MEN OUT HERE seeing girls like that IF I were doing so I would say it because some nasty ass guy will end up still seeing me .BUT I DONT . I'm out here trying to live my life , not kill myself. No amount of money is worth my life.
What is surprising here is that there appears to be no middle ground. re seems to be the same amount of guys swearing they saw a creampies ad as there are guys swearing that she is all about safe services. I am trying to remain in the middle and just report what I see - the ad proclaiming safe services - and what I don't see - an ad for creampies.

So, guys, is it possible that you are remembering ANGEL from when she advertised with her as the one offering creampies? Is it possible that offer was mixed in with the ad about doubles with them? I will look into that, too. This is going to be quite a bit of work for me. Depending on the outcome, someone on here is not going to be happy.

Well it won't be me because I know I've never done such a thing. I can even go as far as to go on Facebook and talk to angel and get her to admit she was the one doing it
So, guys, is it possible that you are remembering ANGEL from when she advertised with her as the one offering creampies? Is it possible that offer was mixed in with the ad about doubles with them? I will look into that, too. This is going to be quite a bit of work for me. Depending on the outcome, someone on here is not going to be happy.

Proof please ??????? WHOEVER you are , you're really making me upset

NOTE: I edited your post. I know you are upset, but you are now crossing over into territory which will inflame the members and further ignite controversy. You posted this just before I made my last post asking everyone to stop commenting. Please respect that.

In an effort to stop this for the time being, I am temporarily closing the thread.

Last edited by a moderator: