Cassandra Cassidy Cassie 631-703-9607 Hicksville/Bethpage area current #516-806-8297

That won't be necessary, Cassandra. No sense in dragging someone else into the fray. Give me some time to investigate this. You have made your point.

Let's everyone give this a rest until I come back on here and state my findings or lack of. The only other post I would welcome on here would be a link and the actual ad copy for an ad of Cassandra's proving what steveoo and others allege. Other than that, please do not post anymore on the topic until I have reported in. I MEAN THIS SERIOUSLY. Thank you.

Also Banecek, if you enter her number you can see all16-17 pages worth of old BP ads. The Creampie ads start around page 6-7 (11 months ago) and there a few of them. I'm hailing you down from this useless thread since I saw you closed the Cassandra thread. All the proof you need.
I did a Google search on the number in the thread title. It returned a list with 7 pages. However, I could only scroll through 4 pages. None of the hits were a BP ad.

Sorry, but I cannot substantiate your claims, steveoo. I cannot bring up any BP ads. A direct search on BP with that number does not yield anything. I suggest that you post the actual ad copy here along with identifying photos to prove your claim.

Well, I stupidly tried that link again and got the ransomware again. The page you linked loads, but then a popup appears over it that you cannot x out without activating the ransomware. I know the threat is bullshit 'cause I got the same 1 hour and 10 minute warning message each time. And the fix is easy enough in that you just have to reboot the computer. But it's still a damn pain in the ass. When I post a link, I always try it after posting, to be sure that nothing malicious is attached. So, I don't know if the problem is that you didn't check or if the problem can't be accessed from a phone. BUT THE RANSOMWARE THREAT IS THERE. I defy any IT savvy guy to click on it from a PC and see what happens. PC not MAC, because I don't know what that variable is.

In the meantime, I still can't agree with you until I see proof. I am familiar with the website ************.com, as it is an ad aggregator with links to reviews from that other website. But I saw none come up in my search on the phone number. Which phone number are you searching on? What type of search did you do?

I find it totally puzzling that this girl would challenge us to post proof knowing full well it existed. Yet I find it equally puzzling that you would claim you have proof without actually posting it rather than just hinting at it.

MOD NOTE: A member just posted the ad, then quickly deleted it claiming that he decided he didn't want to be part of the controversy. The ad does mention "CREAMEEE PIESSS are the BEST PIES" and it does contain pics that are watermarked with the name CASSIE, but it contains the phone number (646) 379-8496. I have to check out if she ever used that number.

Yes, I verified that this was an old number of hers. In fact, I myself posted it here for cross-reference searches.

Clicking on the phone number in this post brings up the series of ads on that website. Unfortunately, the ad that steveoo and the other member referenced may not be on there, as I have not found it yet. I searched through all 20 ads in that link and none of them contain that phrase.

The offending ad that member cited started with "Freaky & Lusty Big Booty Doll .. Everything - 22."

Last edited:
I never noticed that in any of my ads . But either way I never do that . Simple mistake smh . I will have my regulars write review . Or u can simply check ***
DO NOT MENTION OTHER REVIEW SITES

Last edited by a moderator:
This is getting old. I shouldn't have had to go through this much trouble. But I felt it was my duty to do so. If something bad ever happened to me, I really would be devastated. And if I knew it could have been prevented or if I found out there could have been warning, I'd feel that much worse. That's really the only reason I stood my ground on this.

Most of those bios are stolen anyways (we girls) just change the numbers . Idk u can believe what u want but I don't do those things !!! Sorry
This is getting old. I shouldn't have had to go through this much trouble. But I felt it was my duty to do so. If something bad ever happened to me, I really would be devastated. And if I knew it could have been prevented or if I found out there could have been warning, I'd feel that much worse. That's really the only reason I stood my ground on this.
Either way your still wrong Bc I don't perform those services. Idc what anyone says anymore u know what I do and don't do

You need to get a pop-up or ad blocker Mr. B
Yeah, I saw that recommendation in your deleted post. Trouble with that is sometimes you want sites to be able to pop up.

BTW, I got the ransomware a third time when I searched for the mystery ad title that you posted. Friggin' terrorist bastards trying to scam us.

Last edited:
Yeah, you should. It would have been much easier and done with a long time ago had you just posted this screen capture with your allegation. But you proved yourself now. So thanks a bunch.
By the way, the ad you posted is different than the one that Gr8 posted and deleted. So it's not a one-time event.

steveoo, judging from your pic post (which you took at 6:07 and posted at 6:13), the battery on your phone is about to go dead. In which case we won't hear from you for awhile. But then we may think something bad might have happened to you, just like you predicted. Oh shit. Now I'm worried. o_O

Sorry, Cassandra. I gave you the benefit of the doubt. YOU ASKED FOR PROOF. I've now seen 2 instances of you using the phrase about CREAMPIES and one is posted here. You have not explained yourself for that. No one has cared enough to even write a single review, although there may be another thread for you. I will check and merge them together if another exists.

I mean it doesn't really matter to me I know what I'm doing and what I don't do . Many o us girls go to other states and steal the bios and then just change the number so that could have been a simple mistake . But as I said, I don't and have never provided those services . I also posted my results from May 2016. I'm a clean girl , always have been and always will . I know I have reviews on ***
Sorry, Cassandra. I gave you the benefit of the doubt. YOU ASKED FOR PROOF. I've now seen 2 instances of you using the phrase about CREAMPIES and one is posted here. You have not explained yourself for that. No one has cared enough to even write a single review, although there may be another thread for you. I will check and merge them together if another exists.